Heather’s Driveway

Story Info
After a frustrating day at work, they can’t wait.
3k words
4.32
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heathers driveway

It had been a long day at work for both Tom and Heather. Working at a for profit hospital is not always the easiest job. Tom was a Nuclear Medicine Tech, and Heather worked as a secretary in the radiology department.

Heather had moved back to the area after a failed long-term relationship with her college boyfriend. She dated around a bit, but was finally looking for someone to get serious with.

Tom had been divorced from his first wife for over a year now, and even though he was an asshole to Heather from time to time she couldn't keep herself from falling in love with him.

The two have dated for about six months now and had a few ruff patches. Tom, not being ready to open his heart back up was normally the cause of there problems.

Heather in her early 30s never married and no kids of her own. She stood 5'4" 125 pounds, nice perky D cup breast with an hourglass figure. Her hips where nice and wide to compliment her round ass.

Heather worked on a farm throughout college, and into her late 20s. She had a very athletic build and the muscles in her back and legs where always a big turn on for Tom.

Today had been a particularly long hard day at work for both. Corporate had sent a few inspectors down to do an audit of the records. The one that was looking into Tom's area just so happened to be a very attractive woman.

Mrs Smith stood about 5'9" she had shoulder length curly blonde hair. She had to be 34 24 34 wearing a business skirt suit with a slit right in the front, when she sat and crossed her legs you could just barely make out the tops of her stockings.

Tom wasn't the only one that noticed how attractive she was, Heather saw it too. Heather also knew just how much a beautiful woman in a business skirt suit turned Tom on. The stocking visibly showing when she sat cross-legged in the conference room with Tom, as Heather brought in more records for them to review is what set it all off.

Heather sat the records on the table and glared at Tom. Mrs Smith could sense something was up and when Heather left, she asked Tom. Tom told her that Heather was his girlfriend, and she knows how much he likes her choice of dress, because she has a few suits like that herself.

Tom was always a very personable and extremely friendly with everyone. He had been through several inspections as the manager of the nuclear medicine department. He always found it better to be open and honest with inspectors and to try to be as friendly as possible with them. He would treat them as one of the guy's even cracking jokes and telling stories.

This policy played right into Mrs Smith's hands. She must have just been a bitch, or a woman scorn. She started flirting heavily with Tom, even more so when Heather was around. She even let her hair down out of its bun and undid the top button of her blouse while Heather was watching.

Heather brought in some additional files that had been requested, giving both Mrs Smith and Tom the dirty eye as she put them on the table. On her way out Mrs Smith asked her if she could find us a specific date in those files. While Heather was looking Mrs Smith slid her chair right next to Tom's and was leaning in to look at some reports.

This position was causing her breast to press firmly into Tom's arm. She tells them that they are going to have to work through lunch to find the missing reports.

Tom and Heather always ate lunch together in the hospital café. Mrs Smith insisted that he have lunch with her while they discussed the department policies.

Thirty minutes later Heather was sitting alone in the café, watching this woman pour all over her man. She had her chair right next to his. There thighs must have been rubbing together and she had certainly hiked her skirt up high enough to show Heather from the other table that she did indeed have on stockings and a garter.

Mrs Smith did everything she could to piss off Heather and flirt with Tom. At one point she even "spilled" her drink on her skirt and stood up with garter straps and stocking tops showing for Tom to see while she pretends to clean up. Asking Tom for help dabbing up the spilt water.

After lunch she insisted, they leave the door to the conference room open. This way Heather could see everything from her office right across the hall. More flirting and laughing with feigned innocent touching.

After about 2 hours of Heather sitting here watching all this, she sent Tom a message to excuse himself to the bathroom. Heather then left her desk and disappeared around the corner. Tom did as he was asked and excused himself. As he walked out of the conference room, he noticed Heather wasn't in her office.

He didn't see her in the hallway, so he went on into the restroom. Heather was standing there in the middle of the floor with her arms crossed and one hip out to the side. The typical you're in-trouble mister pose.

Tom closes and locks the door letting out a long sigh. Heather begins talking, telling Tom that she doesn't know who that bitch thinks she is, flirting with him like that, but she is about to kick her ass. She goes on to tell him she isn't sure if she is trying to flirt more with him or with her.

She tells Tom that on several occasions while they were sitting their hip to hip the slut opened her legs giving Heather a complete view all the way up to her white lace panties. She even had her hand under her skirt touching herself on more than one occasion. While giving Heather the come fuck me eyes.

Tom apologized but there was nothing he could do about her behavior. He does say she acts like she wants me to bend her over the table and fuck her right there in the conference room.

Heather turns red she is so mad; she tells Tom he had damn well remember who that dick belongs to. While she is reading him the riot act, she is undoing his pants and pulling out his dick. She squats down in front of him taking his cock in her mouth. After just a few strokes she stands up and says your going to fuck the hell out of me after work. She is continuing to stroke him while she fussed about that bitch.

Tom says they shouldn't wait. He grabs Heather turns her around bending her over the sink in the bathroom. He grabs Heathers pants and pulls them down to her ankles. She tells him to taste her pussy. Of course, he does as she asked.

He falls to his knees and buries his face in between her big round ass cheeks. He holds the apart as she braces herself against the sink. Starting with her ass hole Tom tongues his was down from there until he can suck her clit into his mouth.

Heather reached back behind her and grabbed a handful of his hair. She pulled his face into her wet cunt as hard as she could, smearing as much of her juices all over his beard. Her breathing short and rapid as she started to feel the excitement build inside her. She tells Tom that Mrs Smith would be able to handle this anyway. Tom pulls his face out and ask if she was talking about her pussy or his dick.

Heather tells him either one. That is about the time she realized she was getting turned on watching this woman flirt with Tom and flash her across the hallway. Tom spins her around so he can get a better grip on her clit with his mouth. He says to her that she wishes it was Mrs Smith eating her pussy and she starts to quiver with the first wave of her orgasm, as she begs him for his dick.

He then stands turns her around, bending her back over the sink and drives deep into her moist cunt. Hard slow strokes, driving deep and hard real fast then painfully slow on withdrawal. Heather would gasp with each forceful thrust and would though she wanted to scream out, she couldn't. The size of his cock thrusting that hard into her took her breath away on every single thrust

They were both so worked up from all the excitement that within 2 minutes they were both Cumming. Heather tells him to fill up her pussy with his sperm. Tom drives hard and fast into her multiple times, hips slapping together so loud they had to be heard all the way in the conference room down the hall as he exploded inside her.

Once done she wouldn't let him wash up. She told Tom to go back in there and sit next to that bitch with the smell of my pussy all over you. Make sure the door stays open because that bitch is gonna watch me now.

Tom walks back into the conference room smelling of Heather's sweet honey pot and still having a semi erect penis. Mrs Smith caught the smell as soon as Tom walked in and immediately noticed the even bigger bulge in his pants than before.

Once Tom was seated, she says to him that must have been one good break. Tom tells her it was a great break just as Heather comes back into her office. Heather sits in her chair behind her open front desk and Mrs Smith is now the one glaring at Heather.

As she is watching, Heather winks at her and pushes her hand down inside her pants, she scoops up a glob of Tom's cum that she has held inside her. She pulls it out on her finger and shows it to the slut across the hallway then sucks it off her finger.

Seeing this does something to Mrs Smith, as she has unconsciously started squeezing her own tit while watching Heather. Tom watching these two women is starting to get aroused yet again. Mrs Smith leans back in her chair spreading her legs wide causing her skirt to rise high on her thighs while her free hand starts its way up her inner thigh to her cunt.

She is mesmerized by Heather still sucking on her finger and squeezing her own tits from across the hall. Tom getting hard again makes a slight movement to adjust his hard dick. This caused Mrs Smith to wake up from her trance.

She removed her hand from her breast placing it on Tom's lap giving his hard cock a nice long squeeze while continuing to stare at Heather while fingering herself with the other hand inside her panties that where now half way down her thigh.

Just as Tom thinks he is about to get lucky for the second time in one hour the door to the admin area opens and the rest of the inspection team walks in. Having less than 10 seconds to straighten herself out Mrs Smith jumps up. Her skirt was bunched up around her hip and her panties where halfway down her thighs from her hand being inside them. She managed to get her skirt down and her shirt straightened out before they walked into the conference room.

Mrs Smith says that she has seen enough. The whole team sat for an after-survey report and Tom could tell that Mrs Smith was uncomfortable. The rest of the inspectors back to the door Heather continued to make eye contact with her. She now unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and sticks a hand inside her shirt squeezing her breast and still sucking on her finger while continuing eye contact with the bitch hitting on her man.

Mrs Smith is having a hard time focusing on the report being given by the other inspectors as she keeps watching Heather. Heather then pushes her hand she was sucking on back into her pants and starts playing with her clit and breathing heavy. As Heather chest visually starts to rise and fall with the building inside her, Mrs Smith's breathing also gets deeper and more pronounced.

Heather then pulls another glob of Tom's spunk out of her cunt and brings it to her mouth, causing Mrs Smith to unconsciously bring her own hand to her mouth copying her movements. Just then the lead inspector clears his throat and asks again if Mrs Smith has anything to add.

She says her inspection has found everything in order and that she has never seen a department run better than Tom runs his. On the way out, she invites Tom to attend a corporate event in Memphis later in the year. The company will pay for you and turning to look at Heather with lust in her eyes says one guest.

Tom walked into Heathers office and closed the door behind him. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. The way you pulled cum out of your pussy, showed it to her, then sucked it off your finger. I need to fuck you right now. She says if that inspection team hadn't walked in when they did you might be fucking us both on that table right now.

Heather then lets him know it's 3:30, time for us to go home. But teasing him tells him she must go home to feed the horses and he must go pick up his kids. Sorry I guess you're going to have to wait until this weekend. Tom thinks like hell he will and follows her home.

They both practically ran out of the hospital. Heather in her car was racing home, Tom right behind her in his truck. By the time they pulled into Heathers driveway they where both horny as a dog in heat.

On the way home Heather had removed all her clothes. She stepped out of her car buck naked and slowly walked towards Tom's truck. Heather had 15 acres of land she rented and very few neighbors. Tom jumped out of his truck stripping as fast as he could.

Meeting her in between the front of his truck and the rear of her car, he picks her up and sits her on the trunk of her car. Without even kissing her, he pushes her legs wide apart and her down on her back at the same time. He wanted pussy and wasn't going to be denied. Tom dives into her pussy and circles her clit with his tongue. He drives two fingers inside her.

Using his fingers to rub her g spot and his tongue to stimulate her clit drive her crazy. She wrapped both legs around his head as her hips uncontrollably thrust up and down. Tom felt like he was at the rodeo and did his best to hang on. Heather continued to fuck his face with a hand full of hair and her legs holding him in place.

As her orgasm slowed, she regained her composure and pushes Tom away. Sliding downstairs em off the trunk of her car she turns him around, so he is leaning up against it as she squats down taking him into her mouth. She starts talking in between strokes about Mrs Smith. She says that woman can forget us going to Memphis.

She would suck Tom as deep as she could then pull off him, jerking his dick ferociously. She says that bitch wants a second shot at you, and she isn't getting one. You belong to me and next time I'll fuck you right on the conference room table, so she doesn't have a doubt.

Or maybe Heather tells him that she will make that bitch lay on the table while

Heather smears her pussy all over that pretty face of hers. While she sucks me off at the same time. She tells Tom that he can come on Mrs Smiths face then they will send her walking down the hallway with cum all over her face so everyone will know what a whore she is.

Tom teasing her tells her maybe Mrs Smith would like that, and she wants them to both go to Memphis so she can have it, even knowing what a whore she is can be there whore together. With that Heather squeezed Tom's balls tight. She says that she doesn't play well with others and don't make her take her balls and go home.

Tom pulls her up and spins her around, so she is facing the truck. She bends over placing her hands against the bumper to brace herself. Tom starts slow but is very soon picking up the pace until her ass and his pelvis are smacking together loudly. That along with Heathers moans and screams had to carry for ever as they echoed through the trees and across the pasture.

For some reason right about then, Tom looks across the pasture and sees the only neighbors in sight standing on their back porch looking in their direction. Heather looking down and bracing herself from the assault of Tom's dick slamming into her, kept her too busy to notice.

Tom kept going with out missing a beat. After another few minutes Heather started to cum once again. She was screaming in ecstasy as Tom just pounded harder and harder. Heather bending one leg up In between Tom's to try to get a little relief from the pounding.

Tom starts to cum and drives harder and deeper into her, just as the neighbors start up their lawn mower. This got Heathers attention and she wanted to run off inside. Tom held her there as he continued to plow into her from behind until he completely emptied his balls inside her. Once done he released his grip and Heather ducked behind his truck so she couldn't be seen. Tom comes over to her at the passenger side of the truck and opens the door. He kisses her passionately and says he loves her, and Mrs Smith can forget about Memphis. He has all he needs right here with her.