Heathers Adventures

Story Info
My wife decides to play.
5.6k words
4.53
11.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead dear." Heather looked at me, then at the dancer on the stage. She was older than the usual girls there. She was in her 30s easily and has the best body we'd seen all night. Her big tits were bouncing and her nipples were hard. Heather took the dollar bill from my hand and I stopped her.

"Here's how you do it. You put the dollar bill in your teeth. She'll pull out her g-string and you can put it in there."

"You're kidding me." Heather looked at me in disbelief. I smiled knowing my wife had been getting hot all evening looking at exposed female flesh.

I shook my head grinning at her. "No I'm not. The fun part is you get to press your face against her body, and if you do it right you can get a taste of her skin with your tongue."

I could see the excitement in my wife's eyes at that. I turned her loose, motioning for her to go ahead. Heather walked up to the stage and the dancer smiled, crouching down near the edge. I watched my wife put the bill between her teeth before she slid it into the dancers g-string. The dancer smiled at her and pulled her head in between those big tits, burying my wife's face there for a moment. I saw her lean over then and whisper into my wife's ear and Heather grinned and nodded. Then the dancer kissed her gently on her full red lips and went back to her act.

Heather almost skipped back over to me, sitting down next to me again. With a broad smile she said, "That was pretty damn hot."

I agreed with her. I smiled too telling her, "Now all we have to do is get her to come home with us."

My wife raised an eyebrow, but she didn't say no. She knew why we were there that night. Not too much earlier we'd been making a late night run across several states. I'd conned her into riding topless for a while knowing how much she liked showing off those big DD tits of hers. She'd given quite a few truck drivers a show that night, turning and pressing those big tits against the window for them.

After a while she turned to me, a serious look on her face. "Mike, I need to tell you something."

"Sure dear. What is it?"

"We've got a problem." She was dead serious when she told me, "I think I'm bi."

For the life of me I didn't see the problem there. I thought for a minute before I asked, "So how is that a problem?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Because. What if I meet a woman and fall in love?"

I smiled gently, glancing over at those big tits illuminated by the dashboard lights. "I see a couple of problems there dear. First of all you still love to fuck, right?" I saw her smile and nod. "Ok. There's that. Secondly you don't know for sure yet. You've never done another woman, right?"

She shook her head. "No. But I think about it. I think about it a lot."

I knew that. The pages of our favorite porn magazine were stuck together from her sticky fingers when she got herself off when I wasn't home. That and her vibrator was always out of battery power from slamming her hot pussy while fantasizing about just that.

I saw an off ramp coming up and some businesses there that were dark and closed. Considering it was 2 in the morning that didn't surprise me. I pulled into one of them, parking in the dark area at one end of the lot where we'd not be noticed. Heather still looked worried right then. I smiled at her as I shut off the van.

"Tell me the truth dear. You're thinking about it right now aren't you? I'll bet you're thinking about a naked woman right this moment." I saw her blush and nod slowly, and I smiled.

"Is that hot little pussy good and wet right now?" She nodded again. "Yes."

"Good. Get those jeans off and let's get in the back and talk about it." I saw her grin slightly as she undid her jeans, pulling them down her long legs. I'd taken the back seats out of the van to transport something earlier and hadn't put them back in yet, so we had a lot of room back there. I moved to the back and watched as she made her way back to me completely naked.

"So tell me what you're thinking dear. Would you kiss her?" My wife blushed but nodded. I pressed my lips to hers, my tongue sliding into her mouth. She eagerly returned my kiss and our hands started wandering. I could feel her hard nipples under my fingers and I played with them roughly, just the way she liked. That always amazed me, but according to her those hard buds weren't as sensitive as smaller ones were, so I took her word for it. I broke off the kiss and moved down to maul them with my tongue and teeth. Heather was gasping as I leaned back up.

"Do you want to feel her do that?" Heather actually groaned then. "Oh God yes!" I grinned and started placing little kisses down her body, moving closer to that hot shaved pussy of hers. I was inches from my goal when I stopped, looking upward Heather had her tits in her hands, squeezing them and teasing her own nipples with her fingers.

"Do you want her tongue dear?" I saw her pinch her nipples as she nodded. So my tongue slid out, tasting that hot wet pussy in front of me. Heathers hips bucked upward, and my tongue slid into her before sliding up to tease her clit. I heard my wife moan as the fantasy filled her mind. It must have been a good one because she came all over my face minutes later moaning loudly.

I smiled and slid back up her body, kissing her again. I knew then why her tongue always licked my lips clean after that. My dear wife was fantasizing about another woman.

I slid my hard cock into her, leaning over by her ear to whisper to her. "Would you eat her pussy dear? Would you bury that hot tongue in her and taste her?"

"Yes. I would."

I was fucking her slowly then, plunging my cock into her slowly with every thrust. "You'd want her to cum all over your face wouldn't you?" Heather nodded. She started moving with me, taking my cock faster then. Her eyes opened and she told me, "Shut up Mike. Shut up and fuck me!"

I did, slamming that soaking wet pussy hard and fast. As she got closer to orgasm she lifted one of her big tits to her mouth, licking the nipple before sucking it in. That sent both of us right over the edge. She shook under me as I plunged deep, shooting a huge load into her. Her head rolled back as she felt my cum filling her up and she shook even harder, wrapping her arms around me and holding me right.

My cock stopped throbbing inside her and I realized then something was off. I pulled away from her head and looked down to see her crying.

"What the matter dear?"

"I really want to do that Mike." She looked at me sadly. "I really want a woman."

"I kind of figured that dear. But here's the question. Do you want to dump my ass for that?"

She shook her head. "No. I'm just so confused now."

"There's no need to be. Here's what we're going to do." She sniffled, looking up at me expectantly. "We're going to find another woman. But not just for you. She's going to be for both of us. In other words, we'll do this together. That way it's not cheating."

She looked doubtful. "Really? What if I fall in love with her?"

"Will you love me any less?" I saw her smile slightly then.

"No. Not even."

"Good. Then we do it together, ok? That way both of us get an adventure. And to be honest dear, I've always wanted to see your face buried in another girls pussy. I really have."

I pulled my still hard cock out of her and moved up next to her head. Heather smiled and took my cock in her mouth, sucking her own juices off my shaft. She got into it and eventually I shot my second load in that hot wet mouth of hers. She swallowed me as usual, taking my hot sticky cum down her throat. After letting my cock slide out of her mouth she sat up giving me a great view of that hot body of hers.

"Thank you Mike. I really mean it."

"For what? For making it my mission to find girls to play with both of us?" I grinned again. "Hey, I'm getting something out of it too you know."

We had to get moving again then, but Heather stayed naked much to my delight. She slipped her clothes back on just before town, smiling at the look of disappointment on my face.

"Hurry up and find that girl and you'll see me this way a lot more."

I nodded. We spent a few days with friends before heading home. It was early evening when I walked uptown for something from the grocery store. I walked past the only business in town that night that was open late; the strip club. When I did, inspiration struck and I hurried to get what we needed before hustling home.

Heather smiled at me as I walked in that night. I put the groceries away and turned to her. "Change clothes dear. We're going out tonight."

That surprised her. "Where are we going?"

"Uptown to the strip joint. I want to show you some naked women."

She headed into the bedroom, coming back out in a t-shirt and tight jeans. "Very nice dear. Just one thing." I smiled. "Leave your bra at home."

She looked at me like I was crazy, but slipped her shirt off, removing her bra. She pulled it back on then, tucking it into her jeans so it was pulled tight across those amazing tits of hers.

"That's absolutely perfect dear. Everyone will be looking. Guys and girls alike."

"You think so?" I saw the hopeful look on her face. "I know so dear. So let's see how they react."

We walked up there and I watched her nipples bounce the entire way. She was ready to show off that night and that's exactly what I wanted.

Walking through the door she actually stopped to stare. "Holy shit!" I almost laughed at that. There were topless women everywhere, making their way through the people selling short lap dances for a dollar a shot. It was a smorgasbord for a horny bi woman and Heather was almost drooling at the sight.

We got drinks and sat down at a table. It wasn't long before she got her first taste of female flesh. A dancer made her way over and asked me if I wanted a dollar dance. I nodded, handed her a buck and told her, "This ones for her "

I pointed at my wife and the dancer smiled. She moved in and gyrated against my wife's body for a moment before burying Heather's face between her tits. I saw Heather's tongue slip out, licking one hard nipple before the girl stopped and smiled at her.

As she moved away I could see the look of amazement on my wife's face. "So how was that?"

"Fucking amazing!" She was hot then, I could tell from the look of lust on her face. We watched several dancers until the older one showed up. Heather couldn't take her eyes off her. And now we're back to where my story begins.

When Heather got back to the table after tucking that buck she turned to me immediately. "I want her Mike. She's the one."

That sounded good to me. I'd been thinking the same thing, and Heather with her face buried in that pussy would be perfect. I knew that. She left the stage shortly after that and my wife kept an eye out, looking for her to join the girls selling dollar dances. My attention was drawn to the girl that replaced her onstage. She was a busty black girl and she had my attention right away. After a while Heather tapped my shoulder. "I don't see her Mike."

I looked around and saw she was right. "Why don't you ask one of the dollar dance girls were she is?"

A few minutes later after savoring the feeling of tits in her face again I saw her do just that. I saw her face fall and knew the news wasn't good.

"She's gone for the night Mike. That was her last set. She left."

I could see her disappointment and tried my best to help with it. "She's not the only girl here you know." I gestured at the black girl on stage. "What about her?"

Heather looked for a long minute and then shook her head no. "She's hot, but I don't think so." Heather looked around one last time before saying, "Let's go Mike. I don't see anyone else that really interests me."

We walked out of the club, stopping to light a cigarette as we walked down the alley next to the building. We took a few more steps before I asked her, "So what was it about that girl dear?"

She looked up at me and then walked over to the back of the club, leaning up against the building as she smoked.

"I can't really tell you. All the girls were great, they really were." I leaned next to her as she thought for a moment. "She was the only one though that I could picture in bed with both of us."

"Really? That was running through your mind then?"

"Oh yeah. You should have heard what she said to me." I remembered then that she'd whispered something to my wife. "What did she say?"

Heather gave me a smile. "She said she'd been watching me the entire time and that she wished I was onstage with her stripping."

"Damn!" I looked at my wife with a critical eye. "That would have been great. You two would have looked great up there."

"Do you really think so?" Heather turned to me, her hand sliding across my hard cock then. I nodded. "I can just see you two up there grinding against each other, those big tits rubbing against one another."

Heather looked around. The back of the place was deserted. "I want to do something Mike."

She turned to me then and to my surprise she pulled her shirt up and off. She leaned forward, pressing those DD tits against my chest as she whispered in my ear.

"I want you to fantasize too." She smiled and slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard cock.

"Close your eyes and imagine that black slut you seemed to like doing this." Then she leaned forward, taking my cock all the way down her throat.

For some reason Heather would only do that when she was incredibly turned on. My eyes closed and I did as she wanted. After a moment my hand fell to her head, feeling her sliding those amazing lips all the way down my length. It didn't take me long to shoot my load imagining that black girl in that position. Her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock when it exploded, blasting cum straight down her throat.

After making sure she got every drop Heather stood up and pulled her shirt back on. I caught my breath and we walked home, our clothes flying as we went in the door. We didn't even make it to the bedroom until much later that night. Heather was dead set on draining every drop of cum I had, and she came close. Eventually though we headed for bed and sleep.

On my way home that next day I saw the sign at the strip club and grinned from ear to ear. I found Heather watching TV as I walked in. "Find some clothes dear. We're going out again tonight!"

"Two nights in a row? Damn!" As she rummaged through her closet she asked, "Where to tonight?"

"I'll tell you when I get back." I headed out to the adult bookstore out in the industrial park and came home with a bag. She hadn't changed yet and as I came in with the bag she eyed it. "Where are we going tonight?"

"Out to watch naked women again." I saw her shake her head in disbelief. "You're kidding aren't you?"

"Nope. But tonight is gonna be different." I reached into the bag and pulled out a g-string for her. "It's amateur night tonight according to their sign."

"Hold on. Are you saying you want me to get up on stage and strip?"

I nodded. "I want you to get up there and show everyone what you've got. Especially those girls."

I could see she wasn't sure about that. "I even know what shirt you can wear." I walked into the bedroom and grabbed the shirt I had in mind. It was a yellow sleeveless thing that laced up the front with a leather lace. Heather loved it, but it was small enough that she rarely wore it. Those DD tits made the front unable to close, so there was usually about two inches of skin showing. Of course the shirt gave her incredible cleavage. She'd actually worn it out in public once and told me about the looks she'd gotten.

"Put this on along with the g-string. Then make up your mind."

She went into the bedroom and I followed a few minutes later. She was standing in front of the full length mirror there. I watched as she turned, looking over her shoulder at her exposed ass. She finally looked at me.

"I do look good. But Mike, all the guys there will be looking at me. That doesn't bother you?"

"No. Because you're coming home with me."

She nodded. "Ok, I'll do it then." I watched her pull on those tight jeans again and we headed up to get her entered in the contest.

She waited impatiently for her turn onstage. The DJ asked if she wanted any special music and she shook her head. "Just something hot."

She peeled off her jeans before it was her turn. Finally they announced her and my wife took the stage. She was a little stiff in the beginning but as the lights flashed and the music got to her she loosened up. By the end of the first song she'd pulled that lace loose, almost revealing her tits. They were bouncing and teasing the audience with flashes of her hard nipples.

About halfway through the second song she pulled the shirt off, giving everyone a great view of what I saw nightly. She was into it then, her hands running over her body like the girls the night before. As the second song ended the DJ threw her a curve. The lights went to blue, and a slow song started. That's when I saw why.

The dancer she'd lusted after the night before was coming to the stage already topless. She got up there surprising my wife. I saw her lean in a whisper something to her and Heather nodded, smiling.

They started dancing with each other then, their arms around each other's neck. I could see my wife's tits pressed against hers and smiled. I loved to watch her live out her fantasies.

They were grinding together for the entire song and I knew Heather was horny as hell by the end of it. She leaned up to whisper in the girls ear at the end of it and I saw the other girl smile and nod before kissing my wife again. This time you could see tongue and the audience was going crazy. Both girls left the stage and they called my wife back to announce she was the winner. She got a t-shirt out of the deal and slid it on along with her jeans before coming back to me.

"The owner offered me a job!" I looked at her and smiled. "Did you accept?"

"I told him I wanted to think about it, but I didn't say no." She moved closer then. "I got us something else too."

She smiled looking extremely satisfied with herself. "She's coming home with us tonight Mike. Tonight's the night."

We didn't have to wait long for her. I saw her come out fully dressed shortly after my wife's announcement. She looked through the crowd there and found us, coming over to sit at our table.

Heather made the introductions. "Mike, this is Michelle. Michelle, my husband Mike."

I shook her hand, my eyes wandering over her body. We sat talking for a bit until Heather couldn't wait anymore. "I think it's time to go home."

Michelle smiled and we all stood up. Walking home with two busty horny women was amazing and a new experience for me. When we got there Heather excused herself, getting quickly into the shower. As the water ran I got Michelle and I a beer. We sat there for a few moments before she asked, "So do you two do this very often?"

I shook my head. "This is the first time. As a matter of fact, you're going to be my wife's first woman ever."

She looked surprised by that, so I told her the whole story about Heather and being bi. I saw her smile at the end of it. "She's definitely bi Mike. If we wouldn't have gotten arrested this evening she would have done me right there on the stage." I smiled, thinking about just that. "So you're ok with her experimenting?"

I nodded. "As long as we do it together I'm fine with it. That way no one is cheating."

"That's a good idea. So this is going to be her first threesome then?"

"It's the first for both of us." She smiled and stood up. "Well then, what do you say we surprise her by joining her in the shower?"

I immediately agreed and we stripped down, sneaking into the bathroom. Heather was surprised when the shower curtain pulled back and two other naked bodies climbed in with her. Michelle got in front of her and I was pressed up against her back. I had a perfect view of Michelle grabbing the soap and soaping up my wife's body as she stood there, her eyes closed.

12