Heathers Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her rinse her body clean then Michelle leaned over sucking one hard nipple into her mouth. After a few minutes of Heather moaning softly Michelle stood up with a smile. "All clean. Want to do me now?"

Heather did exactly the same thing. My hands were caressing her massive mounds as she felt Michelle's hard nipple on her tongue and in her mouth. Michelle pulled her head in close for that and pulled her face to hers right after she'd finished. I watched my wife kiss another woman again then and I could see the passion in it.

We got out, dried off and immediately headed for the bedroom. Three bodies piled into the bed and Michelle made sure Heather was in the middle.

Michelle was running her hand across Heather's body as was I. She looked down and softly said, "I hear this is your first time."

Heather nodded, looking up at me. I smiled and caressed her tits as Michelle's hand made small circles across her naked body, moving lower with each one. I saw my wife bite her lip gently, anticipating that first touch from another woman. Michelle smiled gently down at her. "Kiss your husband."

I leaned over and my wife's tongue slid into my mouth immediately. Heather was smoking hot then and ready for anything. I finally broke off the kiss and looked up at Michelle.

"Your turn." She smiled and leaned over, her lips meeting my wife's. I saw the same thing happen then. Heathers tongue slipped into her mouth right away and Michelle did exactly the same. After the kiss was done Michelle glanced up at me and began kissing her way down my wife's throat. I followed her lead and soon Heather was squirming on the bed as we both licked and sucked her hard nipples.

I saw Michelle move lower then, kissing her way down my wife's body. I sat up to watch and my eyes ran from her lips caressing my wife to Heather's reaction to that. She was breathing harder the lower Michelle got. I saw her tongue slide over my wife's hip, then it slipped up the inside of her thigh just millimeters from her soaking wet pussy. I watched, my mouth open as she positioned herself and then slowly slid her tongue up the length of Heather's pussy.

My wife jerked and moaned. Michelle smiled at me before her tongue slipped into Heather again. My wife's head rolled back at the touch. Just before she concentrated on Heather's clit Michelle looked up at me.

"Time to join in Mike. Fuck me!"

I got behind her and slid into an amazing pussy, sliding all the way in with one smooth stroke. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as her head drove my wife to one orgasm after another. I watched Heather thrash on the bed through an orgasm before going for another. She sucked her own nipples again as I slammed into our new friend that night.

Michelle finally gave her a chance to catch her breath, still slamming back on my hard cock with that hot pussy. "Go ahead Mike. Cum in me baby."

I did and watched her body jerk as she took my cum deep inside her. As my cock stopped throbbing inside her, she pulled off me and laid back, her legs spread wide.

"Ok Heather. Time to get a taste of my and your husband." Heather climbed in between her legs but stopped.

"I've never done this before." Michelle smiled. "I know. Just do it the way you like to have it done to you. That's the easiest way to learn."

Heather nodded and dove right in, burying her tongue in our new friend. Both of them moaned as I watched, my eyes wide. My wife was devouring that wet pussy, making Michelle's hips roll gently on the bed. Heather licked like her life depended on it, making Michelle cum quickly. Heather kept going then and as for me, I knelt behind her, sliding right into her soaking wet pussy.

Her ass rocked back against my hips, taking me deep into her. Michelle came again and again, just like Heather had. We ended up in that position, with Heather taking my second load as she made Michelle shake in orgasm one last time.

We all needed a breather then. I sat there watching my wife as she gently cupped Michelle's tits. "You're a natural Heather. That was amazing for a first timer."

We started again then. I watched the two of them 69, coming on each other's faces. Then they treated me to a double blowjob, swapping my cum after they took it. Michelle showed my wife every position she could think of. I have to admit watching her ride my wife's face while Heather pulled her pussy down on her eager tongue was a real turn on. Eventually though Michelle had to go and she left Heather and I alone.

"So how was it dear? As good as you'd imagined?"

Heather curled up next to me. "Better. To tell the truth Mike it was even better than I'd imagined."

"You're not going to divorce me and run off with her are you?"

She laughed, wrapping one soft hand around my cock. "No. It was so hot when you were fucking me while I ate her." I could see her eyes gleam. "And I could taste both of you as I did. I could get used to that."

"You and me both." We were both silent for a moment thinking about that. "You know dear, you could always take up the owner of the club on his offer."

She sat up and looked shocked. "You mean be a stripper?"

"Why not? Did you enjoy showing off in front of people tonight?" She nodded slowly. I knew that of course. I'd watched her react to the crowd there and knew she was hot the entire time.

"So you liked it. And afterwards was fun too. Just think how many times you can bring home a girl for us."

I saw her thinking about it. "So what happens if I can't make it home?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'll bet a lot goes on back in the dressing rooms. Just think about it. You've got women that are horny and ready to go. Do you really think nothing goes on back there?"

"So are you telling me you might join in instead of bringing someone home for both of us?"

She shrugged. "I'm saying it's a possibility Mike. How do you feel about that?"

I thought about it and finally said, "Tell you what. If that's going to happen, send a willing girl over to me."

"Like that black girl?" I nodded. "That way I know what's going on and I'm going to have fun too at least."

She looked at me for a long minute. I could see she was considering it, and finally she nodded. "I'm betting I can arrange that." She smiled. "I'll go talk to the owner tomorrow."

I shook my head. "We'll both go talk to the owner tomorrow. How's that sound? I'll take a day off work."

"Deal."

We did and he was excited to have her. He put her on the schedule that night and we went out to buy her outfits for her show. She needed a stage name though and since I was a Prince fan I suggested "Darling Nikki".

I dropped her at work and headed home to change. I caught my wife's first show that night. She was into it again. It was easy to tell. At one point her hands were sliding over her body and teasing her nipples just the way I loved to. I found out I enjoyed watching other people lusting after her, and she made some great tips. The night made her horny as hell too. That night she actually fulfilled one of my fantasies that she'd turned down multiple times before. We snuck out into the yard naked and she rode me right there where anyone could see.

A couple of nights later I was home and waiting up as usual. I wasn't expecting her for a few hours yet so I was surprised at a knock on the door. I answered it and there stood the black girl from a few nights before.

I must have looked surprised because she said, "Heather sent me. She said you'd know why I was here."

I did of course and invited her in. We headed straight to the bedroom then. I found out that the girl I'd fantasized about was not only a great kisser, but she was fantastic in bed. I watched her cum again and again on my cock that night, filling both her hot pussy and mouth with cum at least once. She got dressed and disappeared into the night not long before Heather headed home.

She got through the door and immediately asked, "So how was she Mike?"

"Fantastic of course. How was yours?"

Heather grinned. "One girl fucked me with a strap on while the other rode my face. It was great!"

I'd catch her act now and then, and it never failed to amaze me. She had the crowd eating out of the palm of her hand. And every now and then she'd find a woman in the crowd to bring home for fun. Between that and the dancers we were never at a loss for entertainment.

Times changed and so did my wife. We moved several states away and set up housekeeping again, this time for good. She still craved pussy now and then, and after a while we ran across some other women who were interested. A couple of neighbors joined in now and then and there were always college girls to fulfill her needs. She surprised me one day when I came home. She had a young redhead from a college nearby on the bed. When I kissed Heather I could taste her on her lips. I smiled and jumped right in. By the time we'd finished I knew we had a new girlfriend. She traded off between us for years. She'd do Heather one day and me the next. We'd share her now and then and I found I still loved watching my wife dive into a pussy face first.

She still surprises me now and then, but over the years it's become less frequent. She may stop one day but until then I'm going to take advantage of the fun each and every time I can.

12