Heather's Finsub Pt. 01

Story Info
I become a finsub/cuck to a beautiful young lady in my office.
2.2k words
4.63
9.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a Coke. 

At my office, a small IT company with about 20 employees, she had started as a Bookkeeper about three weeks ago. She was amazing. Early-Mid 20's, white but had a tan, light brown hair, blue/green eyes, small-but perfectly proportioned breasts. But her legs and her feet---immaculate. Long, perfectly aligned toes on size 7 feet. Legs that wouldn't stop. I couldn't get her off my mind. Her name was Heather. And soon, she'd rule my entire life just as she ruled my thoughts. 

I am Kevin. I'm an IT guy, early 30's, typical IT guy. Bit of a gut, scraggly facial hair that looks like I can't make up my mind about a beard, and losing more hair than I'd ever like. I make a decent living. I'm single with no kids, and unless you count my hand, sigh...I'm a virgin. Yeah, I'm a stereotype. 

I've been into Findom for years, and have sent tributes here and there, but never really found 'the one' to send to. Until Heather. The moment I met her, I was ready to drop to my knees and sign my entire paycheck, and frankly my life, over to her. She just had this air of confidence about Her. She knew She was stunning. She did bookkeeping/accounting work, so I knew She knew numbers. She was very detail oriented. Sometimes I'd pass by her office and see her with her glasses on, starting intently at the computer screen. I'd imagine the spreadsheet she was viewing was my budget, and how much She was going to allow me for finances that month vs. how much She was going to take. 

As I said, it all started on a Wednesday, with a Coke. 

It was an old coke machine, and it didn't work as often as it did. However on this particular day, it worked too well. I put my $1.25 in and selected a bottle of Coke. However, the machine dispensed two. I thought I'd have been lucky to just get one, and now I had two. The machine was in the breakroom, diagonal from the bookkeepers office. Suddenly, I had an "in" with Heather. 

I steeled myself and walked up to the doorway to Her office before I lost my nerve. She was looking at her screen when I knocked on the door and said "Um, hi." I swear my voice cracked like a 15 year-old going through puberty. She looked up, with a somewhat annoyed look on her face. "Yeah?" she asked. Um, hi, I'm Kevin--I work down the hall and I was getting a coke from the machine, and for some reason it gave me two. I was wondering if you'd like it?" 

I don't know what I was expecting. But her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed somewhat. Instead of an "awww thanks" she said "Why don't you just save the other one for later?" I was floored. I hadn't thought of that. "Well, I just thought you might like it," I clumsily said. 

"Um, okay thanks but I generally prefer Diet Coke" She extended her long beautiful arm out. She had beautiful nails, slightly long, painted a deep maroon. She was wearing a dangly bracelet and for a moment I caught a glimpse of her crossed legs and her feet, with her toenails painted the same as her nails. Professional mani/pedi, obviously. I tried not to stare but I'm pretty sure I did and that she caught me. 

"Have a good day," I said, as I turned to leave. Suddenly I heard my name. "Um, Kevin?" I swung back around, thinking I was going to get a hug, or a warmer thanks, or perhaps...well, I dunno. "Kevin, your shoe is untied." I looked down. My back sneaker was in fact, untied. And looked somewhat wet, God only knows from what. 

"Oh, thanks, I'll tie it." Heather just sorta semi-smirked as I moved away from Her office. What a disaster. I looked like a complete idiot in so many ways. 

That evening I barely made it in the door of my apartment before I ripped my pants and shorts off and rubbed one out imagining myself on my hands and knees before Heather, massaging Her feet as She called me a loser and laughed at me. Aside from the foot massage, that's almost what happened today. I couldn't get Her out of my mind. I went so far as to change my work password to "PrincessHeather" and walked around all night, drinking beer and toasting "All Hail Princess Heather, Her Perfect Highness!" I was pathetic. I knew it. I beat off one more time and fell into a fitful sleep. 

The next day, I was a mess. I felt like such an idiot from my encounter with Heather the day before. How did I rectify it? Did I leave it alone? No. I couldn't. I had to do...SOMETHING. But, what did I really want? I knew deep down ever having a Goddess like Heather for my girlfriend was impossible. I knew full well we weren't in the same league. But, would She allow me to serve Her? Could I be her finsub? Her cuck? I had to find out. 

Suddenly, an idea hit. The Coke Machine. What if it was still malfunctioning? Would it make sense to try to bring her another Coke? A Diet Coke? Would it be simply too obvious? 

I told myself She already thought I was a loser, I had already made a fool of myself, and this WAS a test to see if She'd let me serve Her, so what did I have to lose? (Aside from my job.) Fuck it....it was worth it. I decided to throw caution to the wind and went for it before I lost my nerve. 

 I walked up to the machine, inserted my money, and selected Diet Coke. Sure enough, two bottles came out. I took it as a good sign. I felt emboldened. I walked over to Heather's office. However, she wasn't there. Her computer was on, and her sweater was on the back of Her chair, but....damn that's right...she always met with the office manager on Thursday afternoons.  Okay, okay....what to do....I decided to leave it on her desk. I didn't see her the remainder of the day. Nor did I hear anything from her. I halfway expected an email saying "Thanks for the Diet Coke!" However, no email ever arrived. My evening went almost exactly like the evening before. Beat off, drink, worship Heather, drink, beat off, drink, go to sleep. 

The next day, Friday. This was the day everything started changing. At my usual time of 2:00 PM, I went to the break room. I selected "Diet Coke" but this time, only one bottle dispensed. My coworker Brian was in the break room and said "yeah, the party's over with that. The vending machine guy was here this morning. Back to one bottle per customer." 

Sigh. I felt somewhat defeated. Heather had to know the machine was fixed. So, I took my bottle and resigned myself to the long, humiliating walk back to my end of the hall. I passed Heather's door and looked at Her out of my peripheral vision. Stunning, as always. Black t-shirt and jeans that hugged every curve of Her amazing figure. (Casual Friday.) Her footwear was slip on black flats---I could only imagine how good they smelled. 

I made it past Her door, feeling defeated. Suddenly I heard the words that changed my life. 

"Where's my Diet Coke?" I froze. My heart raced. I swear to God I thought I'd pass out. I swung around and back to Her doorway. 

"I'm sorry?" I asked Heather. "Where's my Diet Coke?" Heather said, barely looking up. "Oh, um, the machine is fixed, it only gave me one." 

"Yeah, okay, but that doesn't explain where mine is." She said, without a trace of a smile, and without looking up from Her computer as She worked. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I um, I can get You one. I'll be right back." I said

"You have one right there." Heather said. That was true. I had a fresh, cold Diet Coke bottle right in my hand. "Oh here you go, You're welcome to it. Here." I set it on Her desk. She didn't look up, She didn't say a word. I stood there awkwardly for about three-four seconds. Finally, she looked up. "Did you need anything?" She asked me, looking annoyed that I was still in Her presence. "Oh no Ma'am, (Oh God why did I say Ma'am!??) I was just...just going." I stumbled. 

She gave me a half fake smile and returned to her spreadsheet. It was obvious that I was dismissed. "Thank You" I said. I was the one that said thank you. WTF? I had to turn around and leave as I was getting rock hard.

She had just gotten a third free drink out of me and for the third day in a row had failed to say "Thank You." Most people would be furious. Me, I barely made it to the restroom before I closed and locked the door, turned on the water, and gave myself the best orgasm of my life. 

All that weekend, I was crazy. I was constantly thinking of Heather. I drank and beat off, drank and beat off. I constantly thought of Heather. I looked at Finsub porn. I tried to sleep, but barely did. 

Monday, 2:00 pm. I had looked forward to and dreaded this moment all day. If I brought Her the Diet Coke again today, how would She react? Only one way to find out. Up to this point, I could likely explain away my behavior through a combination of a faulty machine and my being nice. If I brought the Diet Coke today, it would look like a pattern on my part.

Finally, 2:00 came and I steeled my nerves. I felt sick as I walked through to the break room. I bought two Diet Cokes. I had them both in my hand as I walked into Her office and set it on Her desk. I didn't say a word. She didn't look up. She didn't acknowledge me. I turned to leave and made it to the doorway. 

"Do you use Uber?" Heather asked. "I'm sorry, what?" I turned around and said. "Do you use Uber?" Heather asked again. 

"Um, I have before yes, I said." "Okay good. I'm having my tires rotated and oil changed today. A friend brought me in today. My car is ready. I'm going to give you an address, take an Uber to the dealership, pick the car up and bring it back for me." She wrote down the address on a Post It note. She extended her hand out to me, holding the note. She looked at me with an expectant expression on her face. She flicked the paper within her fingers toward me as if to say "Well, I'm waiting!" 

I took the paper, glanced at it, glanced back at Her. She knew exactly what She was doing and what was happening. "Yes, Heather, of course." I said. I was rock hard. I slipped out of Her office, ran to mine, and opened the Uber app. I requested the Uber and it was only ten minutes away. My head was spinning. I was never more hard in my life. She hadn't said please. She hadn't said "thank you." She hadn't even asked! She had TOLD me what to do, expected me to leave work to do it, and had even seemed impatient when giving me the address! Oh my God. 

I took the Uber to the Honda dealership and told them who's car I was there to pick up. I had the claim number (Heather had written it on the sticky note.) The technician said "Yeah, the cashier is just inside to the left. You can pay and pick up the keys." Pay. Pay? No-one had mentioned pay. I had assumed that was handled. I went up to the cashier, told her whose car I was picking up and she happily said that the total was $112.58. I clumsily got out my Debit card, and before I knew it, had paid for Heather's oil change and tire rotation. I got Her keys and got in the car. It wasn't filthy, but it needed a good wash and detail. I decided on the way to take it through the wash and then I wiped it down, vacumed it out and wiped down the inside. It looked great. I returned it to Heather with Her keys and Her receipt. 

I walked into Her office, laying the keys and receipt on the desk. "Um, it was $112, which I paid. I also took it through the car wash and detailed it for You." She didn't even look up. She finally took the receipt, looked at it, folded it and put it in her purse. She finally said "I'm kinda hungry. Go see if they have any of those honeybuns in the vending machine. If they do, get me one." 

"Yes, Miss Heather." was all I could say. I brought Her the honeybun, laid it on Her desk, and she did it. She dismissed me not with words, but with a wave of Her hand. 

I was Princess Heather's cuck. I was in love. 

Part II soon....