The Lawyer - A Findom Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Lawyer gets lured into Findom.
4.8k words
4.73
12.4k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into my office looking for representation as she was being charged with a serious crime. I had been a defense attorney for 12 years, was married but my job always seemed to come first, at least that's what My ex-wife told me when she filed for divorce. Since then I immersed myself in my job, working 12-14 hr days, building up a great reputation as a great lawyer who could get you acquitted or at a minimum get the charges dropped. I charged quite a bit but I was worth it...I mean, if you didn't want to go to jail you would pay just about anything to get acquitted.

"Hi, I'm Terry, what can I do for you?"

"I'm Lexi"

"Lexi?..." I asked wanting to know her last name

"Just Lexi, actually you can call me Miss Lexi" she said with an emphasis on the "Miss"

"I got arrested for something I had nothing to do with...some man said I drugged him and stole his money. He almost died and as such I'm being charged with attempted murder, robbery, and fraud."

"Those are some serious charges but let's go over more details of the case before I'm agreeing to represent you"

"Okay, I met a guy online, we went to dinner and drinks, ended up back at his place where we fucked. I left shortly thereafter and that was it. The next thing I know I'm being arrested by the police."

"So he was alive and well when you left?"

"Yes...and satisfied, if you know what I mean" she adds with a wink

Not sure if she is flirting with me or if she was trying to be cute with that last comment but being charged with attempted murder is not the best time to make a joke.

She had this sexy accent, I think from like Russia or Polish, couldn't exactly place it but definitely somewhere from the eastern bloc countries. I'd say she was late 30s or even 40, but regardless she was attractive, she was perfectly made up, makeup, hair, nails, all perfectly done, in fact her nails were long (likely fake) but had them sharpened to a point. She was wearing a pencil skirt and high heels, kind of reminded me of "Natasha Fatale", the female villain from the old cartoon Rocky and Bullwinkle. The whole look just worked and screamed sexy and wealthy.

"I'll need to get a copy of the police report and if it is as you said I'll take the case. If I do take the case I'll need a $10,000 retainer and my hourly bill rate is $500 per hour plus expenses." I like to be up front about the cost as I know I'm not cheap but as I said, I had a very good track record and a reputation in the DA's office as someone who came prepared and ready to win.

"Lexi, I will need your last name if I'm going to pull the police report"

She raised an eyebrow as she stared at me, almost through me, there was an awkward silence, too long of a pause which made me uncomfortable as I shifted in my seat waiting for her to tell me her name, she finally broke the silence...

"I told you to call Ms Lexi, if you can't follow simple orders and show me the proper respect maybe I should find a different lawyer."

"Oh..umm...sorry Ms Lexi" I never had someone who was trying to hire me talk to me that way. But with Lexi''s accent it sounded so sensual, erotic actually.

She gets up to leave and just as she opens the door she turns back to me and says "Mueller" and walks out

Wow, I felt my cock starting to stir, I was turned on...I mean I hadn't gotten laid since the divorce and working all these hours really didn't have time to date so getting aroused is not really a surprise but didn't change the fact that my dick was rock hard. Unable to focus I went into my private bathroom and jerked off.

The next day I went to the police station to pull the arrest report. As she said, there was a man who said he was drugged and robbed by some hooker. Lexi didn't strike me as the hooker type, she was too classy but I guess there are high class escorts that could be the case. This man corroborated her part of the story where they went to dinner, had a couple drinks and went back to his place. It was there where she solicited him for sex where he agreed to pay her $1000 for the night. For that kind of money she may be a high end escort but this was "his" version so I had to take it with a grain of salt. I continued to read through the details, he was able to provide DNA from the night which was determined to be hers. So I knew that they did have sex but I already knew that from Ms Lexi's version so not a revelation

There was something that didn't add up though, I couldn't put my finger on it but why was there no drugs found in the room, and his initial 911 call didn't even mention Lexi's name and all he said was he needed an ambulance because he thought he had food poisoning. Toxicology reports were pending so I didn't know what kind of drugs, or if any drugs, were in his system, that would have to wait a few weeks.

I was able to get a hold of the recording of the interview that was done by detectives, as I watched another thing that struck me as odd, he referred to her as "Ms Lexil", if they were going on a date wouldn't they be less formal? I sort of can understand in my case why she insisted on being called Ms Lexi, it was a business transaction but on a date? Maybe it wasn't a date, he admitted they agreed on a price for sex, had he known from the start she was a prostitute? I'll need to meet with my client tomorrow to sort out some of these inconsistencies.

Lexi shows up, again looking like she is about to go out to a club or fancy dinner. Hair, makeup, attire are all pristine, she has red lipstick on which makes her lips so hot...wait, what am I doing, she's a client, I can't be having these thoughts about one of my clients. It's an ethical violation not to mention a conflict of interest to get involved with one of my clients.

"Nice to see you again Ms Lexi (I remembered this time to greet her with respect as she asked), have a seat. I read over the police report, watched the victim's interview with the police but it's not making sense, as my client I am legally bound to lawyer / client privilege so you need to be 100% honest with me"

I was going to have to ask some tough questions that may offend my client and there's always the risk she gets to a point where she won't want me as her attorney.

"Please forgive me Ms Lexi, I'll need to ask you some uncomfortable questions...Was the date with this guy really just a date? Or was there an arrangement ahead of time for sex in exchange for money?"

"No, there was no preplanned agreement to get paid for sex"

"But you did have sex, right?"

"He received sexual gratification but not sex in the traditional sense"

"What does that mean? Was it oral sex? Or a handjob? Sorry for being so blunt but as your lawyer I need to know the details otherwise I wouldn't be doing my job."

Ms Lexi paused as she considered what she wanted to say next...

"Do you really want to know what happened? He is a sub who's into findom, we agreed to meet so he can give me $1000."

Sub? Findom? These were terms I wasn't familiar with, almost like she was speaking a different language.

"What's Findom?" I asked

"I'm sure you know what a Dominatrix is...men who go to a Dominatrix are seeking to be dominated and one form of that is being made to hand over your money in exchange for really nothing called Financial Domination...it's a power exchange in its purest form. These men get aroused by sending women their hard earned money."

I was still trying to process what she was telling me when she continued.

"In a mistress / slave relationship the slave is working on behalf of their mistress, in essence they are working "for" the woman as they are their owner."

Owner? Slave? Are we back in the 1800's when there were slaves in America? This definitely sounded illegal and could be a big hurdle in my case. Slavery was abolished in the 1860s so referring to him as her slave meant she was breaking the law and if that's proven then the rest of the case falls apart.

As I'm thinking this over a slight grin comes to Lexi's face as if she has just gotten a thought in her head, then the pen drops from her hand that she was holding. Without asking I move from around my desk to pick it up for her as a gentleman should, but while I was down on my knees grabbing the pen Lexi swings her foot to brush past my face and dangles her high heel inches from me.

It was hypnotic as I watched her rhythmically sway her foot back and forth with her shoe dangling, I got distracted watching it go back and forth like a hypnotist would do with his pocket watch. I'm not sure how long I stared but it was long enough for her to notice and for me to feel embarrassed, so I quickly regained my composure and handed her the pen.

"Good boy" she says softly but I acted like I didn't hear her. Not sure if it was the way she said it in that sexy accent or her choice of words but I could feel a stir in my groin as if I was getting aroused by it.

I mumble "my pleasure" as I go back to my chair behind the desk...thankfully as I did not want my growing dick to be obvious in front of her.

"Let me get this straight, the guy you dated was actually an arrangement for him to fork over his money to you?" Do I have this right?

"Yes that's right" she answers

"And he willingly did that?

"Correct" Lexi says

"How much?" I asked

"How much what?"

"How much money are we talking about?"

"$1000" Lexi responded

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Haha...of course not, I would never have sex with one of my subs, they are not worthy of me"

DId she say one of her subs? How many guys are giving this woman money I thought.

I had to ask, "do a lot of guys pay you to not have sex just because you ask for it?" I inquire.

"Probably more than you realize, they are everywhere, all ages, all professions, it excites them to hand over their money to me because they know I deserve it more than they do. They can't be trusted to make those decisions so I need to step in to do it for them."

"Let's take you for example, I think you would make a wonderful sub"

"Ummm, sub stands for what?"

"A submissive, a man that needs a woman to take control of their life, kind of like you"

"Me?"

"Yes, why not?"

"I work hard for my money and I already gave half of my wealth to my ex-wife so I have no interest in giving away more of my money to someone just because she asks for it, that makes no sense"

"I think it's in your nature to serve, you are a people pleaser"

As she is speaking she drops her pen again, she stares at me with one eyebrow raised and then looks down to the floor where the pen is sitting. My instinct is to get up to hand her back her pen but I hesitate as it's becoming clear that she is playing a game and I don't want to let her win.

I see her foot swinging back and forth as my eyes follow along as if I'm watching a tennis match and the ball keeps going back and forth. I look up to see a smirk on her face as if she is certain that I will pick up the pen.

I find myself getting up from my chair and going to get her pen, it's kind of surreal as I see myself moving towards her and starting going down to my knee yet in my head I'm screaming at myself, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, you are playing right into her hands, don't let her win".

I pick up her pen (again) and hand it to her as I'm still down on 1 knee, she slowly takes it from my hand and says, "good boy, I knew you wouldn't let me down"

I realize I'm rock hard now and as I start to get up she says "can you give me a foot rub, my feet are killing me?" I stammered, "ummm, sure" and before I knew it the words had left my mouth and I was taking off her high heel to massage her feet. It felt normal to be honest. What seemed like a few seconds went on for a few minutes but I seemed to enjoy massaging her feet, afterall, she is very sexy and her legs look amazing in her pantyhose.

"And the other" she orders

I switch to her other foot without hesitation as I don't think twice about it. It seemed second nature.

"Okay, you can stop now and we can continue with our meeting" she says nonchalantly.

My head is spinning as I'm so confused on what is happening, all in a few minutes I went from this take charge lawyer to massaging my clients feet and I ENJOYED IT.

I regain my composure, I'm trying to focus and I'm still confused about this guy that gave her $1000. I needed to know more if I'm going to defend this woman

"This guy gave you $1000, you didn't have sex, and then what happened?"

"That was pretty much it, I told him to order me a Uber Black and I left to go home"

"How long were you at his place?"

"No more than 10 minutes, 15 minutes tops"

There's no way this guy's story is true if what she is telling me is actually what happened. Since he lived in this affluent high rise I knew they had cameras and it should be easy to corroborate her story of when they arrived and when she left.

"Is there anything else I should know?" Like, how long has he been your slave, or whatever you call it?"

"You mean my sub?, this was our first meet up, we had been messaging back and forth on Twitter for about a month now, we agreed to meet for dinner and then do a cash meet where he would give me $1000"

"What else do you know about this guy?"

"He's a surgeon, married with 2 grown kids, his wife doesn't work, I mean, why should she?"

Now this is starting to make sense, except the part of why guys get turned on about handing over money to women like her, his wife must have found out somehow and he has made up this story about being robbed.

"Okay, I think I have enough to get started, I'm going to have my investigator get some video footage and do some digging into this guy's past. I think we have a good shot at getting these charges dropped."

The next day my investigator gave me a debrief, he confirmed she was there for about 10 minutes and she left in an uber. She didn't race from the building like she stole something, she casually walked out and got in her uber. He also told me he found her twitter account, sure enough she goes by Mistress Lexi and is a financial dominatrix. He found a Only Fans account in her name as well.

That night I logged on at home, I looked up her Twitter and Only Fans accounts, I saw all these men giving her money. She is tweeting that she expects her morning coffee to be reimbursed, or clothes she buys to be paid for. And sure enough dozens of men are responding by sending her money. She even says she has made over $2000 that morning just from these guys sending her their money. It's clear that most of these guys have never even met her, only know her from online. What power does she have over them? She even gets nasty calling them losers, dumb, gross, and other derogatory names and they respond by sending her even more money. WTF?

I read all her tweets and scoured her Only Fans account. I must have spent 3 hours reading and finally fell asleep on my couch with my laptop in my hands. When I woke up I was extremely horny, I went to my bedroom and immediately started jacking off...In my head I'm thinking of the hot secretary in my office but suddenly Ms Lexi pops in my head, I'm on my knees as she talks to me like a little boy.

"Now Terry, you know it's not polite to disappoint me, right?"

"Yes Ms Lexi" I hear myself say

"And what do boys get when they don't obey me?"

"I don't know, a spanking?" I ask

"That right, do you think you deserve a spanking?"

Just then I cum harder than I have in a long time. Wow, that was so erotic and kinky. But I can't think of my client that way, I need to keep my composure and remember that I have a legal obligation to defend her to the best of my ability. That's what she is paying me to do and god-damn it that's what I'm gonna do. I fell fast asleep.

The next day is Saturday so I slept in a bit, especially since I was up late reading all that stuff about Ms Lexi. Why do I continue to refer to her as "Miss" Lexi, she's not even here yet I find myself calling her by that name.

After a workout, running some errands I'm back home making myself some dinner. I decided to reach out to Ms Lexi, I mean Lexi to get more information for the case.

I text her, "can you give me more explanation as to why so many men willingly give over their money to you?"

"I told you, they love to serve me, they enjoy it and why wouldn't they do something they enjoy?" Don't you like to do things that you enjoy?"

"Well yes of course but not give women money for no reason"

"There is a reason, they feel a sense of purpose in their life, and they know I can spend their money more responsibly than they can"

"Can I call you?" she asks. "This texting back and forth seems to be taking longer than it needs, it would be much simpler, and quicker, if we just talked."

"Sure, I'm available to talk now."

My phone rings, I feel a tad of excitement come over me...why was I getting like a school kid with a crush feeling? She's a client, nothing more I tell myself.

"Hi Lexi, ahem, sorry, Ms Lexi, thank you for calling me...I just need to better understand the psychology of this fetish."

"Maybe an example will help explain it" she says. "I just texted you my Venmo account, opened up your venmo and send me $25?"

"Why?"

"I told you, the best way to understand is to give you an example, this will help understanding the psychology behind this" She explains.

"Ummm...." I hesitate, why should I give her $25? That's asinine.

"It's only $25...you are a high priced lawyer, you can easily afford it"

That's true, I make $400,000 a year so $25 is probably what I lose in change from my pockets when I send my clothes to the dry cleaners. I open my Venmo, enter her account info and send her $25.

"I just sent it, now what?"

"How did it make you feel?" she asks.

"Stupid for sending $25 to someone I barely know"

"Maybe the amount isn't large enough, $25 for someone with your income doesn't move the needle, let's try $100 for this experiment"

"I'm not sending you $100, that's ridiculous"

"If you are so worried about it, I'll give it back after this example. Fair?"

I think for a second, heck it seems like no risk and I really do want to understand this Findom better, "Well okay, I guess if I'm getting it back then I won't worry about it...sent"

"Good boy" she says

Just from those words I feel my dick start to stir...am I getting aroused? Is it from her giving me praise when she said "Good Boy"?

"How did it feel this time?" She asks. "And be honest, the only way you will truly get inside their heads if you are 100% honest with me, do you understand?:

12