Heather's Forbidden Fantasy

Story Info
Will he read between the lines & fulfill her fantasy or his?
4.9k words
4.43
16.6k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to her townhouse, parking was more open than usual, but I still parked in the one spot she had for guests. The night air was chilly. But carried some electric excitement. I was visiting my friend Heather after a night of dancing. It had been a while but she offered to let me crash in the city tonight at her place. It beats having to drive for an hour home at 1 AM. I had a good night dancing and the chemistry between Heather and I had returned. I caught her watching me several times tonight with various follows. It was hard to keep track, as an experienced lead in the scene and standing at 6'2 with an athletic build, I was often sought after as a partner and kept busy.

It took me a little longer to say my goodbyes and she had gotten back before me and was already inside. I walked up to her place, noting all the neighbor's lights were dark and they were already asleep. The air had a gentle bay breeze that would bring the fog in by morning.

I knock on her door and she is quick to answer, "Hey, come on in!" She stands in the doorway at 5'3, with her black hair undone, hanging past her shoulders. She is still wearing her personally-crafted black dress from tonight. It has one zipper that goes up the front of it ending between her modestly-sized breasts, and left just a bit undone, revealing her fair skin beneath the fabric. She was slim but not skinny, and the dress accented her lightly curved waistline. She didn't think much of herself as attractive, but she was adorable and sexy and she loved to tease me knowing that.

"You going to come in, or just going to look me over tonight?" She asks, looking up with her wide almond eyes. And a somehow innocent yet mischievous smirk.

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Lost in my head again after a long night."

"Would you like a drink, help your head settle?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

We both head into the kitchen, she pulls out a couple of ciders and hands me one.

"I'm glad we can finally share a drink again. Will either of your roommates be joining us?"

"Nah, they aren't coming back tonight. Gigi is staying with a partner, and David is thankfully, with a friend."

"Ah, are things any better with your roommates, or is there still drama?"

"Gigi's cool, getting better, David has still been a dick though.."

"so just us then?"

"Yup"

With ciders in hand and now open, we go to relax on the couch.

"So how have you been, how are you, anything new?"

"Actually, I've had some mixed feelings recently," she pauses, "Matt and opened back up. With better rules and boundaries this time."

"Oh, you've wanted that for a while, right? That's good news, so why mixed?"

"Well, new rules limit who I can initiate with. Took an old partner off the list. Also, because of that one night where we almost... you're supposed to be off-limits too."

"What? We didn't do anything"

"But we almost did, and you pushed a little too much when I was in a monogamous relationship. Matt was pissed about that then so doesn't want me pursuing you now."

"Yeah, I know," I put my head down, "I'm still sorry about that. I misread it then and really messed it up. I never did want to hurt your relationship."

"It's okay, I know you didn't, and I know you've changed a lot since then and didn't mean any harm. It was flattering, in a way."

There's a brief quiet, "So, you still had other partners before. Getting back with them?"

"Ugh, no. My timing sucks."

"How so?"

"Those guys either moved or are in monogamous relationships now too." She sighs, "It's annoying Matt was even happy to hear that. Cause it means I have to start from scratch, just like he does."

"So all this I heard about Tim, and nothing now."

"Yeah, I'm bummed, I'm finally open again, I've been looking forward to his marvelous cock, to role play with him too, and he goes and finds a girlfriend."

"Oh, What kind of role-play were you looking for with him?" I ask

"Umm," she ever so slightly hesitates, "I was really looking forward to the rape play we would do. He always was just rough enough but always ensured I got plenty of orgasms. Now I'm not sure what I'll do. Gonna have to find new partners I guess. Ugh!"

"So now you need another marvelous cock attached to a guy who would want to dom you in rape scenes? How many friends like that do you have?"

"Not enough, I think I was lucky with the friends I had being assertive enough, most of the other guys who would want me are too awkward to dom me properly. Like, I want a guy, the right guy, to basically just take control of me, seduce me, get me wet, and force himself on me. But to be safe about it. And really live that role-play without planning it."

"Guess you're back to square one. Maybe you should renegotiate the part about me." I wink at her.

"I'm pretty sure that's a dealbreaker. He took what happened the worst. He'd probably be mad you're here alone with me. So I'm gonna start with either some random from OKC, tinder, or in the dance scene."

"Yeah, but then who knows when they last got tested, plus you'd have to deal with a lot of inexperience and awkwardness for your kink, plus get them tested."

"Well, we'd be using condoms of course, but yeah, they will also get tested too."

"Yeah, of course, you said you use condoms with everyone but Matt."

"Yah, but we have to use them now too." She frowns, "I'm not on my birth control anymore. Everything I tried messed me up, and it's too expensive and exhausting to keep trying more options." She looks down frustrated and fiddles with her drink, setting it down, "It really sucks, I love that feeling of a guy just cumming inside me and filling me up with his warmth." She says emphatically as she leans back with arms wide, "Sometimes there is even the taboo excitement when a condom breaks and you don't know and he cums inside, even if he isn't supposed to, but it's just too late and then you feel it rush inside and don't care anymore. Mmmm, Always such a thrill." she moans out, clearly recalling a past experience.

"And what if it's not Matt when the condom breaks?"

"God, honestly, I shouldn't say it, but that's probably better in the moment. Like it's forbidden, but it's also a mistake, right? So it's okay sorta. You know?"

"Sounds like it's happened before..."

"Oh, it hasn't. Almost. But he noticed and pulled out. I was on birth control then, I was relieved, but also pretty disappointed. So I guess I'm okay if it's not planned."

"Yeah, that sounds really fucking hot."

"Mmhmm, is that something that you like too?"

"Yeah, It's a top kink for me. I love blasting a woman with my seed, coating inside her entire womb. Especially if she's another guy's girl and more so if she's unprotected."

"Unprotected, like you'd actually risk knocking her up?"

"Well, not just anyone, but certain women, who would want my seed over their partners."

"Mmm, I get that. I've always had a wish to have mixed babies, but that's not going to happen with Mattie."

"That's certainly one reason." I wink at her

"But what about when it clearly won't be his, aren't you worried her family would ask questions?"

"No, she can always say there must have been some sort of IVF mixup. Or maybe something else if she thinks she'll want more than one. But that's not really my problem, that's her cuck's problem."

"Oh? So you definitely have a thing for hot wives?"

"Oh, I'm a Bull, give me a chance and I'll inseminate her with load after load of my baby batter, mark her as my baby maker, with nothing her cuck can do about it."

"Fuck, that's hot - Too bad I won't ever have sex with you."

"Yeah, you should really revise that policy now. Improve your options as you know we have good chemistry."

"Meh, I think I'll be fine."

Shrug, "You'll get taken care of."

"I'll make do, eventually. Hopefully, I won't have to train a guy again though, that shit gets exhausting. Sometimes I just want a guy to man up, take me."

"Yeah, and what would you use as a safe word anyways?"

"Why? You'll never get to hear it..."

"I'm not planning on hearing it. I'm curious. It never hurts to be able to use it."

"I always use traffic lights, green, yellow, red. Plus I use 'the word Ant' "

"'Ant?'"

"Yep - short and opposite of Uncle or giving up"

"Ah, I see 'Aunt' "

"Yep, either work, really."

"...and what are your hard limits?"

"Ah, no drawing blood, or breaking skin, don't tear my clothes,"

"Of course..."

"No visible marks on arms, legs, face, neck. And for any recording, I have to at least approve of it afterward. I don't care if it's secret at first, that's hot. But I want to know and be able to delete it." She's leaning back, clearly enjoying other related memories, her hands drifting across her body absentmindedly.

"All sounds fair to me."

"Yeah, too bad you'll never get any of this." She motions down her body.

"I'm going to go shower and get ready for bed. You should make the couch ready to sleep too. You aren't sleeping in my room again after last time."

"Yeah, I didn't plan to."

Heather goes upstairs to shower and I get the couch ready. And kill some time. Thinking over the prior conversation we just had. She always enjoyed teasing me. Even after that one time things got too heated and we almost broke her monogamous commitment to her bf, but she was the one that stopped it then, and only because her relationship wasn't open at the time. But damn, I still want to be with her, and I know she wants to scratch her curiosity itch with me too. She just needs a little push. Maybe tonight is the night. She's raised her brattiness and tease level. It could be nothing or could be her challenging me to rise to the kink occasion.

She comes back downstairs in her pink, floral, kimono-styled robe. But she barely has it on. Her neckline is open and plunged to her belly button where it comes together just enough to cover her mound, parting to reveal her freshly shaved legs beneath it.

"Damn, that robe is much sexier in person." I say, recalling the teasing photos she's sent in the past.

I bring up my phone and snap a couple of pictures of her for my memory.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asks.

"Following your limits, taking pictures now, but letting you say if I can keep them or not."

"Ha, that's not what I meant, but let me see them."

I offer a seat beside me and as she sits down, her robe brushes against me. As it does, it slides up a bit around her legs and the neckline bulges out. Glancing down I get a glimpse of her stiffening nipple. I place my arm around her for us to be comfortable. She's deliberately not paying attention to me. Her body is pressed closely against mine, and she's looking at the pics.

"Oh, these look good. And they don't reveal anything. Okay, you can keep it if I can send this one to me. I can tease Matty with it..." She has a devilish grin on her face.

I nod and she texts it to herself.

"Are you going to be bad so he has to punish you?"

"Yah, he'll think I've already found a guy to sleep with, want to punish me, and then fuck me more." She thinks for a moment, "and hopefully it encourages him to go find a chick faster too." She adjusts as she texts and adjusts her opposite leg up so her foot is on the couch, the fabric slides off her thighs to barely conceal her mons. But it does block off the view of her nipple.

"If you really want to tease Matty, I can take some more revealing shots for you. Just slip out of this robe here."

I set my hand on her shoulder and started to slide the material off.

"Hahaha, nice try."

"We're all alone here, no one would see you, why not make it more convincing?"

"I think it's good enough. His imagination will run away with the rest of it. No need to give you a peak."

"But you'd like to do that, wouldn't you? Live that exhibitionist streak of yours?"

"Maybe, but not for you. Maybe eventually after I get bored with all my new partners."

She gets up and starts walking away towards the kitchen. "But I should give Matty a little more. Show him my appreciation for us opening up again."

She shrugs off her robe from her shoulders down her arms and catches it there. Her breast's exposed. But facing away from me. She reaches out and takes a few selfies. Texts a little bit. And then a little more. "There. Now that will get his attention."

"Any chance you want to turn around or share one of those with me?" You tease ask, knowing the answer already. Before she answers, my phone vibrates. I look at it, a text from Heather. It has a picture. I open it up and see her giving me a winky tongue face at me. The frame cuts off just as it gets to cleavage. The text reads, "Hahaha, you look so thirsty." Confused I look at the picture again. There I am over her shoulder, gawking at her bareback.

She looks back at me over her bare shoulder. Winks at me. Then heartily laughs as she flips her robe back up and goes into the kitchen to grab another cider.

"Yeah, you definitely deserve to get punished."

Then she turns around back to me and sits down close again. Handing me the cider, "Open it, one more for us to share. You don't get more cause of last time."

I dutifully open and hand the bottle back to her. She takes a sizable swig. And leans back against the couch and me. I place my arm around her to cuddle and get comfortable. Her free hand returns to caressing her form through her soft silk robe. She hands the bottle back to me and then I take a drink admiring the robe against her body. Her hand as she grazes a nipple and as it slips between her legs she lets out a soft gasp. "Damn. I got myself all worked up by being just a little bad."

I take another sip as I watch her tease me. Both her hands are keeping busy and I'm enjoying the show. Even if I'm not seeing anything.

She opens her eyes, looking at me "Hey, don't hog that all to yourself. Give me some."

I gesture handing the bottle to her, but she doesn't take it.

"My hands are a little busy as you can clearly see. Won't you help a girl out?" She pouts with her lips a bit.

"Let that robe fall open, and I'll be happy to."

"Just be happy with getting to watch this, now give it."

As I move to give her a little. My other arm accidentally catches her robe and brings it off her opposite shoulder, yet falls short of exposing her. I think I hear her give a little moan in response.

I bring the bottle to her lips. Using the mouth of the bottle, I trace around the edges of her lips a few times and that elicits another moan to arise from her. Her motions are more jerky now. I look down to see she definitely has one hand beneath her robe, playing with her pussy. I center the bottle on her lips as her motions become more vigorous. I use my other arm to pull her tighter against me.

"You want this?"

"Yes," she says somewhat breathlessly.

I press the bottle into her mouth a little and pull it back out. I repeat this twice more, "If you want this, then you need to cum for it..." My free hand also begins to rub her arm and her side.

"Fuck," she says as her motions get more desperate, "keep that right there." She starts to lick and suck on the top of the bottle.

She begins harshly finger fucking herself. But It's dark and this soft robe seems to have magical tease properties, giving me nothing but the faintest, almost imagined glimpses. I feel my member stirring at this sight. Her vigor pushes her body against mine. I adjust to keep the bottle stable but it puts her ass against my hardness. I hear her moan again and her desperation rises. My cock hardened further with her inadvertent motions and pressure against me. She suddenly quakes and jolts. Followed again by another tremor. Then a deep moan of ecstasy. As she relaxes I bring the bottle back to her lips. Now here comes your reward. And feed her a little bit more cider.

Only a drop spills and she smiles. She wiped it off with the finger she was just using on herself and licked the drop and her finger clean.

"Well, that was fun. But it's time for me to go to bed," she traces my visible bulge. "You are too excited for anything further." She grabs the bottle from my hand and drinks the rest of it as she strolls off, she's across the dark house and stops at the bottom of the stairs, "Hey," she quickly flashes open part of her robe, but I can't see anything. "that's for mostly being good."

"But I didn't see anything. You're in a shadow. "

She looks around, shrugs "Oh well, I guess you missed it."

She strolls up the stairs away from me. Near the last two steps, her robe slips off and I get a glimpse of her cheeks just before she is out of sight.

She has always told me she sleeps in the nude. This is all just a tease, a challenge. The brat clearly wants a guy to dominate her. A guy to provide her with a convincing rape scene. Where she doesn't ask or set it up. She just wants to be taken and used without having to train and nurse a new boy through it. I know her safe words and hard limits.

I know the last time I really misjudged her interest or perhaps how far she was willing to go. But she's open now. I know Matt has never been a big fan of mine, but I can make her fantasy come true tonight. And she did say she wasn't allowed to pursue me. Not that I couldn't pursue her...

I give it some time. Let my cooler head prevail. But having thought it over and also being prepared to be shut down, I quietly ascend the stairs. Avoiding a single creak.

I slip into her dimly moon-lit room and start observing her, she appears to be sound asleep. I began to peel back her covers, wondering if she really would sleep nude as she teased. As the cover slips down, I see her sleeping on her back. It draws to her cleavage and reveals her pale bare chest and her lovely pink nipples. I draw down the cover further. Past her taught belly. Hesitating as I approached her hips, but resolved to play this out. I throw the cover off her. Revealing her smoothly-shaven cunt. I take in the sight of her, finally seeing all of her as she has teased for so long. Wanting to capture this moment, I pull out my phone, and take pictures of her nude form, admiring her curves and figure. With my finger, I trace her outline, from her toes to her knees. Past her hips and along her stomach. The half-circle beneath her breast to the nape of her neck. Up to her lips and ending by brushing her hair back from her face.

She doesn't react to my touch, but she doesn't seem too deeply asleep either. Her breathing is a bit erratic, perhaps she's dreaming. My hand slid back down to her breast, letting two fingers play across her nipple rolling it between them.

I bring my other hand to her leg and sweep up her thigh. She doesn't react but doesn't seem to be deeply asleep either. I set my phone to record

So I start touching her, her arm, then her neck. Then down to her waist and her legs.

My touching and foundling wakes her up and she feigns recoil from me. With only a hint of grogginess.

She freezes and I palm her hands together with one hand and clamp them down above her head. I move my legs around hers, keeping her spread open. Pinning her down between my one arm and my legs.

I push myself onto her holding her down, kissing her neck, and feeling across her body. I tease, kiss, lick, breathe on, and pinch her nipples until she cums once from just the nipple play.

I next play with her clit and then proceed to finger bang her until she cums again. Her hands cover her face as she recovers from her orgasm. As she tries to recover from her spasms, still without a word. I strip my remaining clothes off and spread her legs wide. Her pussy is glistening in the soft light. I pull out a condom from my jeans and slide it on quickly. Lining up my cockhead to her entrance I see her sit up and look down, watching in sheer shock. With no words, she shudders as my head is pressed against her lips. She doesn't look at me, only at my cock. She's a deer in headlights watching as I start to push into her. Her mouth agape, I slowly work into her until I fully bury my 7 1/2 inches within her. As she feels me thrust deep against her pelvic floor she suddenly awakens from her trance-like state and starts to resist me. Pushing back against me, but to no avail. I push her down and wrap my hand around her neck to play-choke her. I timed my grip to force her to hold her breath or to let her breathe. As she's out of breath she looks at me with piercing eyes. A fire burning within. It's either a fire of passion or rage. Perhaps both.

12