Heather's Forbidden Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stare at her back and tell her, "Tonight, you're my slut. I will use you as I please and do whatever I want to you. If you're good. I'll give you what you want too, my little cumslut."

With those words and my continued thrusting, I feel her spasm again on my cock. Grabbing sheets. Struggling against her orgasm and for air. I release her throat and she takes a big breath. Each additional thrust forces her to shudder. She's sensitive now, feeling every thrust as its own explosion of sensation. Despite her looks pleading with me, she never speaks a word, instead, she moans and whimpers with the onslaught of her continued orgasms. Her resistance fades as she can't take much more like this.

I pull out of her, then flip her onto her stomach and pin her down again. Pushing her into the bed she attempts to resist me lightly she snaps her legs shut to make access difficult. But this makes it easier to hold her down by straddling her. I grab my member and quickly press it into her soaking slit. In a powerful thrust, I slide right back into her. I feel her thighs resist me while her soaked cunt clenches down on me tightly. Tight enough that I lose some sensitivity in my cock, I give her a thrust and she again shudders and babbles in pleasure. I continue my thrusting, feeling my orgasm building. I imagine filling her up with each deep thrust. With her helplessly beneath me and unable to stop me from spraying her fertile womb with my seed. I'm lost in the fantasy and hearing her returning moans of pleasure it all suddenly feels so much better. She feels wetter. I push deep into her, hold her against me, and whisper in her ear. "I'm going to cum soon. Admit you want it and I'll pull this condom off to give you what you truly want."

"No, I don't, I really don't... I... I can't..." she whimpers. And buried her head into her pillow.

I resume my long and steady strokes into her tight pussy. Holding her down, I could easily rip this condom off and fill her up. She couldn't stop me if she tried. The lust fills me and I grow tempted as I get closer. I have that power as I slide into her, as I feel her warmth envelop me, her juices gushing onto me. But that's my fantasy, not hers. Her limit is clear, I let my selfish desire wash away and renew my vigorous thrusts. Slapping against her, the sounds of sex filling her house. I bury my face in her hair, taking in her pheromones and her vanilla scent, I push into her with one great thrust, imagining her womb being drenched in my hot white cum, unable to hold it any longer, I feel that wave rush over me and release, one, two, three ropes of cum into her. She audibly gasps and then gives a deep guttural moan as she spasms against me with her own orgasm. As she does, I match my strokes with her tempo and suddenly feel it. She's too wet now. My cum has helped lubricate us. The condom actually fucking broke.

I pull back and look down. The tatters of the remaining condom uselessly wrapped around the base of my shaft. Leaving most of my cock exposed. Every single drop of my cum is now in her pussy.

"Fuck, you're such a cum-hungry slut your pussy tore the condom."

"Fuuuuck..." she moans with a mix of satisfaction and pleasure. "The pussy knows what it wants..."

"So you admit you want my cum"

"I didn't say me, just her. She gets extra cum-hungry when I'm ovulating..." she teases "which should be very soon..."

"I had no choice in it, you forced yourself on me. There was nothing I could do..." her whimsical tone betrays her true enjoyment of it.

"I didn't plan on it breaking, but since it already did. No point in this." I pull out of her, rip the remaining bits off, and press myself back against her. My member still hard from this excitement, "Now, this," I push just my cockhead inside her, "is a choice." I rock against her and push deeper. "If your pussy really is hungry for my seed." I rock and push further, "Then I better feed her all I can."

Her entire body relaxes underneath me and she throws her head back into the pillow to moan again.

As I work my way back into her she begins to thrust against me. She works herself up on her knees, keeping me inside, and thrusts against me. One of her hands now playing with her clit. She pushes me back gently, indicating she wants something. I pull out and she turns over, lying on her back. She spreads her legs wide for me, inviting me in.

She asks me not to cum in her, but her voice and tone are begging for it. It's technically outside her limits but she seems to love it. Her legs wrap around me and pull me into her so tightly. I don't try to resist, I feign worry that I will cum again to encourage her to defy me, she doesn't acknowledge me -except to wrap her legs more firmly. I push into her with one tremendous thrust and without reservation, I pour my cum into her unprotected womb completely and utterly; filling her with all the seed I can muster. Her pussy clenches around me, not letting an ounce of our creampie escape. I look into her eyes and see her exhausted and satisfied. Looking at me with wonder. I move my face to hers and we kiss softly, then passionately as we explore each other's lips for the first time. She breaks the kiss after a few minutes.

"Thank you for that. It was amazing and everything I wanted. I've never been taken so thoroughly before... even by Mattie." She looks down a little sad at that admission.

I lift her chin up and give her another little peck on her lips. "Until you use a safe word, I'll gladly use my little cum slut however I please. Now lean back. You mentioned you're ovulating?"

"Yeah, I actually am."

"Then lean back and lift up your hips," she does, I place a couple of pillows under her. "Now this should help my cum find your egg. Any cum I get into you has to stay in you, you're mine now, and I expect my cocksluts to do this. If you don't want me to impregnate you with our mixed baby, you're going to have to resist harder," I tease, "or use a safe word to end this."

"Yes, Master."

12