All Comments on 'Heather's Hectic Weekend Pt. 04'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!

I always reply to comments but I'm going to give that spam above from "anonymous" a miss!!

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
not retired?

Heather will have to make a comeback. I love her, how could anyone not? Anyway I am so looking forward to the whatever you have in store for us. Always enjoy your stories. Thanks.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

This is a great story as usual, sorry I try to read your stories first but since school is back I can't read it till I get out, so we say a fond farewell to out lovable Hev Hunter and friends, for now that is and hope that she takes care of herself and stay's out of trouble for now anyway.

But what about Alex and his girlfriend, what will happen to them, will they stay together till the end of school of part ways? and what about Nav will she be involved in any of that?, so many unanswered questions, well maybe next time and I never get tired of reading about Hev's weekends or week for that matter.

One more thing what about the wrestling is trish and vic ever going to come to blows again? I hope so and in case no one has told you, thank you for your stories they are hands down some of the best ones on this site.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rusty333

I think Hev's retirement will be a bit like one of Frank Sinatra's several . . . not very long-lasting then back to business as usual. Seriously though, I think readers need a break from her as much as she needs a rest. More to the point, I've published everything I've currently got on her which is suitable for Literotica. I need a break from her too . . . not to mention some thinking space.

I am now writing a story featuring a new (well, almost new) character. Pt. 01 will be submitted within a week. And thank you for enjoying my stories.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Thank you for your kind comments.

Hev will be back eventually. I hadn't considered doing an Alex/Rita/Naz story but see what you mean about unanswered questions. I'll give them some thought.

I'm still giving Trish and Vic consideration but have now prepared a cover for No Holds Barred in Sacramento (needed for when I publish it elsewhere, rather than Literotica) so it's fair to say I'm committed to writing at least one more part.

At the moment I'm writing a new story featuring a character out of the New Beginnings series, trying to make her sexy and interesting. Pt. 01 will be submitted in about a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

I really loved this series. I don't want to see Heather go. I could just read more and more of her. Keep up the great writing.

SB

PS. I've loved all your characters in all your stories!!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for annonymous (SB)

Thank you for your comments. As I have mentioned in a couple of the posts above, Hev's probably won't be a long retirement. I'll probably put her in cold storage for a few months then see what new misadventures I can come up with. If you (or anybody else) want to see her in the meantime you could try Bingley's Suburban Bar on a Friday night. I'm sure I've seen her in there recently, usually hand-in-hand with a new girlfriend of hers.

vlavallevlavalleover 6 years ago
Heather's Adventure Series

This is an outstanding story and should continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for vlavalle

I'm glad you liked it. Heather only "retired" for a couple of months and has been often involved in my more recent stuff. There's a list at the bottom of my bio section that indicates which stories she appears in.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Indeed outstanding and a pity this has come to an end. But THANK YOU!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Cindy1001

Thank you for enjoying it. This particular saga has ended but there are lots of other "Heather" stories on Literotica, both as a student and as a responsible (ha!!) adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING

As an erotic novella this stands out, but with the action sequences and all the smaller side stories it is a truly outstanding read especially when "week" and "weekend" are read as one.

Thank you for all the hard work put into these stories. Off to read "falls in love" now lol

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading both series (that must have taken you a while!). "Weekend" was my first contribution on Literotica and Pt. 07 was meant to be the end. For maybe a year that ending bugged me, hence "Weekend" to finish off the saga more meaningfully.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

It was solid tale(I've read then in the order indicated in your bio) but with Spider you missed the fact they could nail him also for kidnapping Alex, and also that Alex likely could lead them to the area of "multiple unmarked graves" as I assume they have cadaver dogs in the UK also and thus lock him up and throwaway the key.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous