Heather's House Boy

Story Info
Heather does not have a boyfriend, she has a house boy!
2.5k words
4.47
16.4k
22

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's House Boy

By Iserveonknees

Heather, nude, was sprawled carelessly on her back in her king-sized bed. She was tall, slim, and pale, with an athletic build. She had bright brown eyes, and cascades of black wavy hair. But Walter was not looking at her. In fact, he was trying very hard not to think about how she looked. His face was buried in her crotch.

"Fuck!" She pushed him away with a foot. "God-damn, Boy! The longer I keep you, the better you get."

"Thank you, Heather. May I-"

"Get me cleaned up. I shouldn't have to tell you that."

"Yes, Heather."

He ran into the bath. He washed his face and gargled; Heather did not like to smell her scent on his breath. He returned to the bed with a warm washcloth and reverently cleaned her. After he patted her dry, he gently kissed her private area.

"Thank you for letting me give you an orgasm."

She chuckled. "You're welcome."

"Heather," he asked hesitantly, "may I please-"

"Rub my back until I fall asleep," she commanded as she rolled over on her stomach.

"Yes, Heather." Walter began the massage, interspaced with gentle kisses on her buttocks.

"May I please have-?" he asked as he rubbed.

"Maybe in the morning," she answered sleepily.

Walter's manhood ached. But at least she had not ordered him to sleep on the pallet at the foot of her bed. When he was certain she was asleep he crawled in beside her.

Early the next morning she rolled over and wrapped herself around him. She kissed him and licked his ear. She played with his nipples then focused her attention on his manhood.

He gasped and began to thrust into her hand.

She stopped and chuckled at his desperation. "Good morning."

"G- Good morning, Heather," he managed to say. "Thank you for letting me sleep next to you. May I give you an orgasm?"

She stroked him again, causing him to shudder, then she threw the covers back and stretched lazily. "Think you can outdo last night?"

"I don't know, but I'll try."

"Hm. An iced latte, my tablet and your talented tongue. A perfect way to start the morning. Then a long, hot soak, while you wash my hair and give me a scalp massage. After that you may shave my legs and do my toes."

"Thank you." Walter went to the kitchen and started the espresso maker. He did not dress; Heather forbade him clothes when they were alone. On occasion she would require him to wear a tight red thong. A few minutes later, he propped her up with large pillows and put a tray across her knees.

She took an experimental sip and nodded her satisfaction. He switched her tablet on and handed it to her. Then he waited patiently.

She read for a while, and answered a few emails. Then she snapped her fingers and pointed at her crotch. When Walter reached for the tray, she slapped his hand. "You need a challenge. And don't you dare bump it and spill my coffee." She continued to sip and read while Walter worked his head and shoulders under the tray. He started by kissing the inside of her thighs, then he began to lap.

As she approached her orgasm, she put her tablet down and wrapped her thighs around his head. "Yeah!" She squeezed her thighs.

Walter was already uncomfortable from working underneath the tray. Now he could not breathe. But he knew better than to let his discomfort affect his tongue. Just as he thought he was about to pass out, Heather relaxed her thighs and grabbed his hair.

"I'm done!" She said as she pulled him away. "Why do you have so much trouble figuring out when I cum? I always know when you cum!" She laughed.

Walter was forbidden to ejaculate unless Heather gave him permission. She had devised a series of increasingly unpleasant punishments to ensure that he obeyed her rule. "I'm...sorry," Walter panted. "I... I'll try to improve."

"Are you having trouble breathing?"

"Yes," he managed to gasp.

She chuckled. "Guess I'm going to have to teach you breath control."

"Please don't! I mean...I wouldn't want to trouble you. Was the orgasm satisfactory?"

"It was very nice."

"Thank you for enjoying it! May I please-"

"God, you have a one-track mind." She leaned back against the pillows contentedly and closed her eyes. Her legs were still carelessly spread.

"Please, Heather? It's been a week."

"At least you're polite about it. Sure, grab a condom."

"A condom? Thank you!" The best he had hoped for was to be allowed to masturbate - or, if she was feeling generous, to receive a hand job.

"Didn't I tell you I'd take good care of you?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Well, you have been exceedingly sweet and attentive."

"I love you!"

"So you keep telling me." She set the tray aside, swung her feet to the floor and stood up. "Come here."

She wrapped one hand around the back of Walter's head and pulled him into a kiss. Her tongue probed and her other hand wrapped around his already throbbing manhood.

He moaned into her mouth.

She broke the kiss and slapped him playfully. "Glove up - I want another orgasm."

"But-"

"But?" She folded her arms, emphasizing the shape of her breasts. "Let me guess. 'But Heather, I don't know if I can hold off long enough to give you a second orgasm.' That it?"

"Yes, Heather. Thank you for understanding."

She scoffed. "Only thing I understand is that you are desperate. Or are you?"

"Yes! I'll do anything."

"You will, eh? Then let's make it double or nothing."

"I don't know what that means."

"You give me two orgasms before you explode and you can have all the sex you want for two weeks. I'll do anything you ask." She chuckled. "By the end of the first week, only thing you'll ask for is rest!"

"But-"

"But! You fail to deliver and... I'm not sure what I'll make you do. It'll be a surprise."

"No! I mean please, Heather?"

"Please make it double or nothing?"

"No!"

"I thought you agreed to never say 'no' to me?"

"I'm sorry! Please, Heather."

"Why am I such a pushover when you beg? Do it some more!"

"Don't do double or nothing? Please?"

"I thought you wanted sex with me."

Walter nearly sobbed with frustration. In desperation he dropped to his knees. "I do!"

He took her hand; a desperate move, he was not to touch her without permission. He kissed it gently. "I love you," he repeated. "All I want is to be with you and have sex with you. I'll do anything to have that."

"I see," she said in a condescending tone. She pulled her hand free and caressed his face. "I'm awfully mean to you, aren't I?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"So? Do you want out of our deal?"

"No, Heather. I did not mean to complain."

***

When Walter finally got up enough nerve to express his feelings for Heather, her reaction had not been what he expected. She had folded her arms and glared at him. "Let me guess. You are desperately in love with me. You'll do anything for me."

"Uh...yes."

"Sure, you will. Thing is, Darling, I've heard it all before."

"Huh?"

"Every guy who wants to get into my pants - meaning every single guy I meet - says the exact same thing. And whenever I've been stupid enough to believe them, they spread my legs, then they break my heart."

"I'd never do that! I really love you."

"Are you willing to prove it?"

"I don't understand."

"Prove to me that you're not just trying to have sex with me."

"How do I do that?"

"Move in with me. But not as my boyfriend. You're going to be my house boy."

"What's a 'house boy'?"

"You'll be my cook, my waiter, my janitor, my butler, my ladies' maid, my laundress, and my masseuse. In other words, Darling, you will do whatever I tell you to do. With enthusiasm, without hesitation, and without question."

Walter considered this. "Ok."

"You agree?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Uh... I want to be your house boy...and do all those things for you."

"Really?"

"Please, Heather. I'll do anything for you."

"If you insist. I've never had a house boy before. Should be fun."

"How long do I have to do this?"

"Until I'm convinced you are sincere about your feelings for me."

"What do you want me to do first?"

"Take off your clothes - slowly - I want a show."

"Uh, ok."

"When you speak to me, I expect to hear 'yes, Heather,' 'no, Heather' - you won't say that very much. 'Thank you, Heather,' 'Heather, I don't understand,' and 'I'm sorry, Heather.' You'd best not to have to say that much, either.

"On rare occasion you may say 'Heather, may I please speak?' And, of course you may say, 'I love you, Heather.' I expect to hear that as often as 'yes, Heather.' Got it?"

"Yes, Heather! I do love you."

After his impromptu striptease, Heather instructed him on how to give her an orgasm with his tongue. "Not bad for the first time," she said after she pushed him away. "What you lack in skill you certainly make up for in enthusiasm."

"Thanks. Glad you liked it. Oww!"

She slapped his arm, hard. "I have just given you a very special privilege. What should you have said?"

"Huh? Oh! Thank you, Heather, for the privilege of giving you an orgasm."

"Very good. After I'm done, I expect you to clean me. Here is what you'll do..."

While he dried her, Heather said, "by the way, I want you to buy me a present."

"Uh, yes, Heather. What do you want?"

"A bell."

"I don't understand. You want to wear a bell?"

"Of course not. Honestly! Let's say you're in the kitchen preparing dinner. I'm in the Livingroom, and I want something. I could shout, but I don't like to raise my voice, unless I'm...excited.

"So instead, I ring the cute bell you're going to buy me. When you hear it, you know it means you get to do something for me. Maybe I want an orgasm. Maybe I want some wine. Or a foot rub. Maybe all three. You won't know until you scurry into the Livingroom. But no matter what I want it means you get to make me happy. And that should make you happy!"

"Oh! Yes, Heather, I'll get a bell."

"Very good."

"May I please ask you a question?"

"You're a fast learner. Yes, you may."

"Thank you. Uh, well, what I mean is...do you date other people?" It came out in a rush.

She laughed and rumpled his hair. "I have my girlies, but they're one-night stands. I haven't seen the same girl more than twice in over a year."

"Uh...what about guys?"

"Well... I'll tell you what. As long as you don't disappoint me, you'll be my only guy."

"Really?"

"Just make sure you don't disappoint me!"

***

"So, you don't want out of our deal?"

"No, Heather, of course not."

"You still want to be my house boy? And to accept my abuse?" she asked him.

With her hands on her hips, Heather looked like an angry young goddess. But Walter was looking down at her painted toes. "As long as I can be with you," he said quietly.

"You are so sweet. Ask for what you want."

Walter remained on his knees, but now he gazed up at her in supplication. "May I please have the privilege of giving you an orgasm with my manhood?"

"Perfect! Sometimes it's like you can read my mind." She pulled her nightgown off and tossed it over Walter's head. He drank in her perfume and then folded it neatly. He would hand wash it later. Now she stretched in all of her nude glory. "Get on your back."

Walter obeyed, spreading his legs and clutching the bars of the bed's headboard as he had been taught. Heather did not like to be grabbed.

She spent a few seconds admiring him, then she swung herself over him, purposely treating him to a spectacular view. "Don't move," she warned, then she impaled herself. "Oh, yeah!" She slapped his chest and began to move rhythmically. "This is why I can't be a real lesbian."

"I'm glad you are not a true lesbian."

"You are? Do you want me to get a boyfriend?"

Walter was finding it difficult to talk. "No!"

Heather stopped moving. Without thinking, Walter started to thrust. She reached down and twisted his nipples.

"Oww!"

"Didn't I tell you not to move?"

"I'm sorry!"

"And did I hear you say 'no'?"

"I- I didn't mean that."

"So, you do want me to have a boyfriend?"

"N-I mean, please don't do that."

"You don't think I deserve a boyfriend?"

"Please, Heather?" Without conscious thought he thrusted again.

"Oww!"

"Stop moving."

"Please? I can't stand it!"

"Stop begging!" She resumed her movement. "Don't you suppose I know what you want? What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't?"

"G-"

"I have not let you ejaculate in a week. During that same time, how many orgasms have you given me?"

"I- I'm not sure. Maybe two a day?"

"From now on you will keep track. If I ask, you will tell me how many orgasms I've had. Understand?"

"Yes, Heather."

"Good." She bit her lip and started moving faster. "Sweetie, I know I'm mean. I like to get you all befuddled. It's hot! Just thinking about it-" Her face contorted. "Oh, fuck yeah!" She grabbed Walter's hair and convulsed and screamed. Then she collapsed on top of him.

"God damn, boy," she whispered.

Walter trembled with the effort to control himself. Heather's internal muscles were twitching and he was very close to a disaster. Even though he had given her a second orgasm, he could not explode until she gave him permission.

Heather's hair spread over his face. Her breasts pressed against his chest. More than sexual relief, more than anything, he wanted to take his hands from the headboard and hold her.

"Heather," he whispered. "May I put my arms around you?"

"What?"

"Can I hold you?"

"Hold me?" She sat up and looked down at him. "I thought you were going to ask to cum."

"I want that, too!"

"Do you? Tell you what. You can have one or the other. I'll lie on top of you and you can hold me for as long as you want. But you won't ejaculate today. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not. Or...you keep your hands on the headboard, and you can cum right now! And trust me, I'll make it special."

"But-"

"Make up your mind, or I'll go have a soak while you wait here."

"Let me hold you!" he gasped.

"You'd rather cuddle with me than have relief?"

"Yes."

"Oh. That- that's so sweet." She caressed his face then bent down and kissed him. "Maybe you are sincere."

"I love you!"

"So, I see. Tell you what, you can do both." She sat back up and began to move again. "I will make sure you enjoy yourself, and then I will lie on top of you for as long as you want."