All Comments on 'Heather's Spa Adventure'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 please

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Nice story. But I have to say that nude in a hot tub is the ONLY way to enjoy a hot tub. Same for the sauna. Wearing a suit is just idiotic.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

This was almost as erotic as watching grass grow. Yawn!!!!!

PervertedMasseurPervertedMasseurabout 2 years ago

I like it. I can't imagine what goes through the head of a middle aged woman with a lot of hang ups, but it's fun to speculate. It would be interesting to hear the next installment of the saga, where Bob's knob is on full display.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it.... perhaps because my name is Jim and my wife's is Heather. Would love to read part 2 involving a follow up visit! I might have a bit of a wife sharing fetish that I fantasize may come true one day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should be exploitation not exhibitionism as that implies consent. Of course there will be another deal from the pervy old man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...