Heatstroked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time for me and, even with the emotional baggage, Becki still looked incredible. I'd thought so during the day while she was wearing her bikini. I'd thought so while she sat next to me in a baggy t-shirt and shorts while we ate dinner and watched the sunset. I especially thought so now that I saw her naked again.

Becki looked too incredible. If I wasn't careful, I would walk down the same path even though I knew the hurt that lay that way.

"I should go," I said, rising to my feet.

"No, you shouldn't, John. You should strip and come skinny dipping with me."

"No, Becki. I shouldn't. I really, really shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not sure I could stop with just swimming if I jumped in that pool with you and left my clothing out."

"I don't see the problem," Becki said. "I know I won't stop at just swimming if you strip down and come in."

"And if you get pregnant? Or just think you have?" I shook my head. "No, Becki. It may be your body, but this one is mine. And I'm choosing not to risk making a baby you don't want."

"It's been four years, John. Things change," Becki said cryptically.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning. "Are you saying you want a baby?"

"Not really," Becki said. "Not yet. All in all, I think I would rather we were married for a while before we brought a kid into it."

"Hang on," I said. "I'm confused. I thought you didn't want to get married. Ever."

Becki sighed and swam over to the edge where I was standing.

"John, I had you in my life for five years with three good summers, one lousy one, and one incredible one. Then I lost you and went through four years without you. No letters. Nothing.

"Growing up, I saw Mom bounce from one marriage to another. They never lasted more than two or three years. I grew up knowing that the quickest way to kill whatever people felt that made them want to get married was to get married.

"The four years you haven't been here, I've watched Grammy and Grumps and saw another side of being married. I can't tell you how many times I sat out here after sunset staring off towards town thinking about you and knowing, not wondering or thinking but knowing, that we had what it took to be like that. If only I hadn't been so stupid about the whole idea of being married.

"So, yeah, John. I want to marry you, if it's not too late. Notice I don't say I want to get married, because I don't if it's not to you. But, yeah. I want to marry you, John. And I think watching a little mini you splash around in this pool would be awesome. And I want us to be sitting on that porch watching the sunset together when we are closing in on seventy and have to swat you with something to keep you from threatening our granddaughter's boyfriend with a shotgun loaded with rock salt.

"Or however you will have me, John. If that's just as a friend, I'll try to deal. But, I want to be in your life again, however you'll have me, for as long as you'll let me."

I'd knelt back down to listen as Becki spoke. When she finished, I rocked back on my butt with my hands splayed out behind me, looking at her. My feet were almost touching her crossed arms where her chin rested.

Becki, for her part, stretched out in the water. I don't know if it was on purpose, but I could see her naked ass behind her head just below the surface.

"John, you're killing me here," Becki said quietly. "Say something. Anything. You wanted me to come to you this time. This is me coming to you. Accept me or reject me, but don't keep me hanging."

"I'm thinking," I said. "You hurt me, Becki. Maybe it was because I didn't understand what was happening. But, still, you hurt me. And I can't help but wonder if part of this isn't just you being really horny and wanting to get laid."

"Oh, I am that," Becki admitted cheerfully. "If Lily hadn't been here I'd have been working on you for the last ten hours."

"Uh huh," I said. "Like you haven't been. But, it makes me wonder, Becki, if we'll be back where we were in the morning. Once you've gotten what you're after."

"Try me and find out," Becki shrugged. "But, I can tell you I'd already made up my mind that I was going to try to win you back and even that I was going to marry you, if you would give me another chance, a year ago last Christmas.

"If you want to make me wait until after we're married, I won't like it, but I'll do it," Becki went on. "If you're not sure about marrying me anymore, I'll wait. If you just want to try to be friends again and leave the rest for a later time, I'll go along, but fair warning, I will try to change your mind. You've come back to me, and I'm not letting you go again easily."

"I didn't come back to you, Becki," I shook my head. "I came out to use the pool. I had assumed you must still be off in California with Chaz and the rest of the pretty people who I saw you with last."

"I had wondered," Becki admitted softly. "Thank you for being honest about it. But, it doesn't matter. You stayed once you saw I was here. You stayed for supper. You stayed to watch the sunset. You are still here."

"So far. I'm still thinking maybe I should leave and we can both catch our breath and think about this."

"If that's what you want," Becki shrugged. "I'll be coming to your house if you make me wait too long, now that I know Emma is sleeping across the house in your mother's bed instead of yours."

"Is that why you never came?"

"Yes. All right? When I got back from California, I found out you were living with Emma and I thought you were fucking her. I thought you'd gotten tired of me and moved on."

"So, basically, I thought you were into Chaz and you thought I was into Emma," I sighed. "And neither of us gave the other one a chance to explain. Becki, do you see the problem here? If we can't communicate better than that, we'll never work."

"Let me simplify it, John. I don't want anybody but you. No one has touched me since you, although a couple have tried, and nobody else will."

"Who?" I asked. Even as I said it, I realized I was right back where I'd been when I'd kissed her for the first time in the summer of 87. I was jealous of the idea that someone might sweep in and steal her away.

Becki grinned at me and pushed herself up out of the pool like a nymph rising from the deeps. Without her prosthetic, she couldn't stand. But, I don't think that's the whole reason she crawled closer to me on her hands and knees, until she was straddling my legs and our noses were almost touching.

"It doesn't matter," Becki said softly. "My answer was no. And it will always be no for anyone but you."

My breath caught as she balanced on her right stump and plucked at the drawstring on my swim trunks. I knew I was lost and wasn't sure I cared.

"Take these off and come swim with me, John."

"No," I said roughly. "I'm going to take these off and fuck you, Becki. Then, if we feel like it, we'll see about a swim."

"Yes!" Becki squealed as I took over removing my trunks.

While my trunks were still around my knees, Becki pushed me back and lowered her mouth to draw me inside. I hissed in pleasure and laid back to let her for a moment. It had been so long, and her mouth and tongue felt better than I'd remembered. I wouldn't last long if I let her continue and that didn't suit me at all.

"Hey, I wasn't done with that," Becki said as I pushed her back.

"You are for the moment," I growled. "I'm hungry for desert."

Becki squealed as I picked her up and giggled as I carried her to one of the lounge chairs. When I began moving down her body, she tried to stop me.

"You don't have to do that," Becki said. "I'm more than wet enough and ready enough for you to fuck me. Trust me."

"I want to."

Becki was hot, wet, and ready before I even touched her, before I even tasted her. That was fine with me. It would make what I had in mind even easier.

Becki's first orgasm washed over her less than sixty seconds after my tongue touched her clit, surprising both of us, I think. I was encouraged and didn't let up.

My index finger and middle finger slid easily inside her each alone, but working them both inside together as I continued to suck and lick her clit took patience.

"Sh-shit!" Becki cried as I began making a beckoning motion with my fingers inside her while I fastened my mouth on her and sucked hard. "Fucking hell. Either you've gotten better or I was even more worked up than I realized."

"Oh, I'm not done," I whispered as I replaced my tongue with my thumb. "Not by a long shot."

"Oh, my God. Tell them I died happy," Becki panted.

Fingers straight once more, I began gently sliding them in and out as I licked her labia on either side of my hand. At the bottom of each in-stroke my thumb tapped lightly against her clit. Becki's third orgasm took a little longer, but I didn't mind. When her legs hooked over my shoulders and she began lifting her hips to meet each stroke, I knew she was enjoying it. I certainly was. I could take as long as she needed to get there.

Eventually, Becki cried out again, her hips lowered to the seat, and she pushed my hand away. My hand had been coated in her shimmering wetness and I watched her eyes watch me lift it to suckle that wetness from my fingers.

"Mmm," I growled. "Delicious. I want more."

"Oh, fuck no," Becki laughed. "I swear you're trying to kill me."

"Don't worry," I said. "No hands this time. I just want a better taste, straight from the source."

Becki moaned as I caught her legs in my hands and lifted them, pressing them wide apart to give me better access to her treasure. Or maybe it was the touch of my wide, flat tongue stroking over her swollen labia that caused the moan.

"You smell and taste so good," I growled from between her legs. "I could do this all night."

"I swear to God, John, if you don't fuck me, mmm, soon... oh!"

I didn't answer. My tongue was too busy licking her to form words.

Four orgasms was all Becki was willing to give me through the use of my tongue, at least at that point. Her hand caught my hair and pulled me firmly from between her legs.

Our lips met for the first time in four years. If my lips being coated in her time sweetened honey bothered her, Becki gave no indication as she hungrily kissed me.

"I need you inside me, John," Becki panted as she broke our kiss. "Please. I need this. I've needed this for so long."

Becki's hand was wrapped tightly around my cock, pulling me into her. I let her guide me. As tight as her fingers were, her sweet pussy was even tighter. I'd half expected that when I'd felt how tight she was around my fingers and didn't lunge to fill her in one smooth stroke.

"It's been so long," Becki groaned, putting her arms around my neck once my tip was inside. "It feels so good. I'd almost forgotten how good you feel."

Becki was tight and so hot it almost felt she was burning the skin of my cock, but she was also wet and slippery as I eased just a little deeper and then a little deeper still.

It felt so good I wasn't sure I could last long enough to sink my full length inside her. But, that wasn't really the point anymore. I'd made sure she came first, several times. If she took me over the edge I'd backed away from while between her legs, then I could accept that. And I knew I could deal.

Just before I was fully seated, Becki clamped down on my cock buried inside her and her head snapped forward for her teeth to clamp down on my chest as she buried a scream in my skin. The sensation was too much and I felt my own orgasm spend itself in her depths.

If I didn't want to go soft, I needed to move. I needed to use the slippery friction inside her to keep myself hard so I could actually fuck her. I drew back and eased myself forward.

"Wait! Wait." Becki panted. "It's too much. I can't... Oh!"

I set up long, lazy, gentle, smooth strokes. Just enough to keep me hard and keep Becki on the edge.

"How are you... I felt you cum. I know I did. How are you still hard? Much less... Much less... Oh, fuck!"

"I've been working out," I chuckled.

"With who?" Becki's hips stopped moving and her hand and stump froze in their scrabbling at my chest. "John, with who?"

"With you, Becki. For four years I've been fisting my cock any time it got too much for me to take. And every time, every single time, no matter how hard I tried not to, it was always you I thought about when I came."

"Oh," Becki said as she started moving again.

"Yes," I said. "So far my personal best is cumming five times without going soft in between."

"Five ti-... Oh, fuck!"

"Want to help me set a new record?"

"Guh! Unh!" Becki went boneless. I leaned over her and peered in her face trying to see if she was pretending or if she had actually fainted. "Just do whatever you want to this body. I don't know if I'll be home for all of it, but I'm willing to try."

I chuckled at Becki's sally and began moving inside her stronger and surer. Three more grunting orgasms later, she actually did faint. I thought she was just playing again for three more strokes inside her, then stopped when she didn't respond.

When Becki blinked her eyes and moved her head once more, she saw me sitting between her spread thighs, lazily stroking my cock with my hand.

"Wow," Becki slurred. "Okay, that was new. I didn't think that shit happened in anything but pornos and male masturbation fantasies."

"It can," I said. "Can you see all right?"

"Mmm. Now that you mention it, everything is just a little darker than it should be," Becki frowned looking around.

"Then we've probably done all you can handle for tonight," I said gently. "I'll get you some water."

When I returned with a bottle from the pro shop, Becki was sitting up in the chair.

"Okay, John. No bullshit. Have you had another lover or not?"

"No bullshit, Becki. I have not had sex with anyone other than you. Here. You need to sip, but you need to drink it all."

"Then I'm confused. How do you know all this stuff? And how did you get so much better? I mean, don't get me wrong. You were always good. Even when we first got together. But,... Wow. Just wow."

"All right," I sighed. "I haven't had sex with anyone but you. However, Emma... I don't know. It's like she made it her personal mission to get me laid."

"I thought she was with your mom."

"Oh, she is. And you have no idea how much fun I've had twitting her about whether love is a real thing or if she still thinks it's a myth. But, she absolutely lives to shock Mom and I. Mostly me, but Mom is not immune if she happens to be sitting there.

"To make matters worse, she's got this cabal thing going with six other women. I can't decide if they are trying to take over the country or just trying to be the richest women in it. Anyway, she got them all involved. They don't stop by as often, maybe three or four times a year, but when they do... God help me if more than one is there to see Emma at the same time. I usually get a hotel room when that happens.

"Oh, but it gets better. She also got my sister Jan in on the gag somehow. Jan works behind the scenes on porn shoots, at least that's what she says and if she's lying, I really don't want to know. She's only been back to visit a couple of times, but she's even worse than the rest.

"At first, it was just these pithy little comments when we saw each other in person. But, a couple of years ago, they started gifting me with these books. Books about sex. With sections highlighted and notes scribbled in the margins. All eight of them giving me a copy of the same damn book. And, oh, my God, the quizzes to see if I've done the reading!"

Becki had started giggling as I described just how I'd learned so much more about sex than I had known when last I'd seen her. By the time I finished, she was leaning back in her chair holding her stomach and cackling so hard she snorted four times.

"Oh, my God," Becki panted, wiping at her eyes. "I haven't laughed that hard since... I don't even remember when."

"Probably when you tried talking sexy to me right here and Willard caught us at it," I grinned in memory. "That first day I got you to go swimming again."

"I remember," Becki said. "That was funny. But, not quite as funny as the morning after I tried on my bikini for you."

We went back and forth reminiscing about things that had happened the last summer we'd been together, laughing together, and just enjoying being together.

I learned something valuable that night. All the tips and tricks I'd picked up along the way were meaningless without love, friendship, camaraderie, and intimacy.

It took six more days together like that for Becki to convince me she was serious. Six more days of laughing and playing. Six more days of kissing, caressing, fucking, and sucking. Six more days of talking. Six more days of her asking me to marry her each time I left her.

Still, I might have held out if not for the seventh day. On the seventh day, I did not go out to her at all. Partly, I may have needed a break from Lily who'd somehow gotten her mother to drop her off at the pool every day much as my family had me when I was not too much older than her.

Mostly, though, I needed just a little time away from Becki to think, to process. Time where she was not smiling at me. Time when she was not talking to me, trying to wheedle me into the marriage I'd once wanted more than anything. Time when she wasn't arousing me and then taking care of that arousal.

Becki didn't give me that time.

Oh, I had most of the day while she was doing her lifeguard duties at the country club. But, about an hour after they would have closed, I answered the door to find her standing on our porch.

Neither Mom nor Emma said anything as Becki took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

Sometime around two in the morning, naked and sweaty with the sheets in a tangle on the floor, I said yes.

On July the Fourth, 1991, Becki and I stood together atop that raised lifeguard tower with the justice of the peace as the sun set wearing our swimsuits. Becki wore a white bikini purchased special for the occasion. I wore a black speedo and a bow tie.

It was supposed to be a small ceremony, but it rapidly grew out of hand.

Willard and Eunice were there, of course. So were Mom and Emma. Becki's mother, currently between husbands, was there. So were Jane and Jan.

Jan looked like a toothpick through an olive. When I made the mistake of asking how the hell, she told me more than I ever wanted to know about my sister's sex life. Or anyone else's now I think about it.

Over my objections, Lily was invited to be Becki's flower girl/maid of honor. I only agreed on the condition Gary could be my ring bearer/best man and they had to jump in the pool together when we were done.

Then everything spiraled out of control. Becki told Chaz who got the crew together and made a special road trip on their bikes. I made the mistake of complaining to Mom and Emma who immediately gathered in all six of Emma's compatriots.

Once Becki and I took the plunge off the raised platform into the pool hand in hand, Willard made a production of breaking open Bessie, which he'd held over his arm through the ceremony, and handing me the two rock salt shells, much to the merriment of everybody.

I don't want to know what happened in the social room after Eunice and Willard went to the house, Lily went home with her mother, and Becki and I went back outside to swim together and climb up onto the raised platform to sleep together for the first time as man and wife. I know I don't want to know, not only because I told myself I didn't whenever strange noises came from the party inside being held in our honor. But, because the next morning there were an awful lot of pieces of underwear, used condoms, and at least three sex toys amidst the detritus. I really, really don't want to know just what went on or, more to the point, who stayed.