Heaven (Book 2 of Hell)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I filled Claire with my seed and I grinned, thinking about doing it for real once we got out into the real world. Polly began to whimper and tremble and I realised she was starting to cum as well. Without thinking, I yanked my cock free of Claire, and slammed it right into Polly to empty the last few spurts.

My wives always knew what it took to get my head screwed back on.

Chapter Five

"See them?" Polly asked, bringing Sneaky to a halt beside me.

I nodded as I raised the eyeglass. There were almost a dozen mules. Including three of their young. I knew they couldn't have been that far. Norman, Clarabelle and Moo had to come from somewhere and it made sense they'd been separated in the storm. Perhaps Moo wandered off and her parents followed after. In any case, seeing a small herd of them was exactly what I wanted. Until the shrieker swarm came back, I needed more man... animal... beast power.

"How did you tame them last time?" Polly asked.

I smirked, "I gave them food. They ate from my hand."

Polly giggled softly. "That easy?"

I just nodded and returned my new eyeglass to my belt pouch. Then I summoned my waterskin for a drink. Like it said in the books, the leather gave it a sharp, bitter taste. But it was safe and despite the weather cooling, it was still hot in the sun.

"So how do we cross the river?"

I sighed softly and put away the waterskin. That was the real issue. I could see the target, but I couldn't necessarily get there. A boat or raft would be handy, but I had no idea where to get one, nor if it would hold the weight of a mule.

"I've no idea what would be lurking in that water," I nodded. "So I'm not keen on swimming over, but that might be how we get back."

Polly looked a little nervous at the thought, and I couldn't blame her. But the mules' tough exterior would probably protect them from anything lurking beneath. The more I thought about it, the more I thought that was the most likely outcome. They swam across in the storm for some reason, probably in a panic and I found them a couple days later.

"Let's ride on a little further."

Turning Sarge I got him moving again with Polly a step behind. She wasn't the best rider, but it was hard to be bad on a shrieker. They moved so smoothly all you really needed to worry about was staying upright and the saddle did most of that on its own. I was still a little surprised she had come along. I thought Henrietta or maybe even Maiya would have preferred, but no. Apparently Polly was the best bet due to her perception. Being a hunter meant she was great at spotting things, like the mules.

"There's a small group of people in those buildings," she called.

She was good at spotting other things too... Drawing my spyglass, I looked in the direction she had gestured. We were a fair distance, keeping close to the trees bordering the river. I didn't think anyone would risk being in the trees themselves. We'd heard enough warning growls to tell me where I could find more hunters.

Ahead was what looked like an apartment complex. The lower walls were intact, but I could tell, even as we bobbed along, that there were people on the second storey watching us.

"What do you think? Say hi?" I asked.

Polly thought about it for a few moments as we plodded along at a slow run. "Swing by, see if they wanna talk?"

I nodded and we kept our pace. We'd turn towards them once we were parallel to the apartments and not before. If they came streaming out, it would be easier to get a move on with more distance for them to cover. What we weren't expecting was to see a white flag being waved as we got closer. I glanced at Polly and she nodded in agreement. We weren't all that far now, so I steered Sarge towards them. I kept a wide berth from the surrounding rubble. I'd learned my lesson about being shot and had no intentions of repeating the action. But as we came within the fringes of bow-range, I turned Sarge away and moved parallel to the river again. As far as I was concerned, this was close enough.

The people in the apartment complex must have realised we weren't coming any closer and I could see them gathering in a doorway at the bottom floor. A large... I'd assume a man came striding out. He was big, like Blake, but unlike Blake, this guy was covered head to foot in plate armour. Second to that, was the two handed axe he carried as he moved towards us. I glanced at Polly, who was chewing her lip and I wondered if it were best to move on instead.

"Excuse me!" A sharp, feminine voice called out.

I turned my head and watched the armoured figure do a double take, as a young woman sprinted past, smiling widely. She was average height with short red hair, heavily freckled and the definition of curves. Even in the travellers outfit she wore, it was as if every movement she flaunted herself.

"Felice!" The man barked.

But she ignored him and continued running over, "Hi, are you friendly?!"

I blinked and gave a snort of laughter, before glancing at Polly, who looked equally bemused. Shooting her a grin, I dismounted as the big guy jogged to catch up. "Just putting it out there, but running up to total strangers and asking them if they're friendly, isn't a great way to learn if they're friendly."

She shrugged and smiled widely, "I know, but Hank scares off most people with his big macho man attitude."

"That attitude saved all our lives!" The man roared, stepping around the smaller woman. I took a step back, but paused as he slid to a stop. "Who are you, and what do you want?" The young woman stepped around him as he lunged for her. "Felice!"

But she giggled and spun around, before leaning against me. I just stood there, watching Hank as he bobbed up and down with each deep breath. Then I glanced down at Felice, who was looking at Polly.

"Oh..." she pouted and took a step away. "Here I thought I'd found me a man and he's already taken."

I blinked in shock, before glancing at Polly who was blushing furiously, while staring at Felice.

"Get. Back. Here. Now!" Hank snapped.

Felice let out a long sigh, "Hank, we've been over this."

"Felice, you don't know these people," he growled.

I nodded and gave her a small smile, "He's right, you know. I could be a bad guy."

"Pfft," she snorted. "You left your spear in the saddle. She's armed," Felice nodded at Polly who quite obviously had a bow over her shoulder and a knife at her hip.

"FELICE!" She sighed, before dragging her feet back over to the armoured man, who shook his head. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you want. But I've dealt with enough monsters around here that I'm not afraid of you, even with those bloody birds!"

I just nodded slowly, "Would you be interested in trade?"

"Trade?"

I nodded, "Trade. I control a farm-"

"Of slaves?" he cut me off.

This was going nowhere fast. Taking a step back, Polly moved with me as I moved to mount Sarge once again. "Look, maybe in a couple weeks, there's going to be a mule, big animal, hauling a cart. If you're more willing to be less of an asshole, we'll trade you food and other supplies."

Throwing my leg over Sarge, Polly climbed onto Sneaky and they stood in unison. I didn't wait for a reply, but I distinctly heard Felice use the word "Dumbass." Followed by a lot of helmet distorted shouting.

"That went well," Polly called.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, we'll probably see a bit of that," I called back as Sarge opened up into his usual lope. "People are tense at the best of times."

"Should have brought Claire," Polly remarked, and I couldn't fault the logic. That woman was responsible for everything we'd achieved, no less.

When we reached the treeline, we turned and continued along. The mules were now out of view as we put distance between us and the apartments.

"It's getting late," Polly called.

I sighed, but couldn't fault her logic. It WAS getting late. As we travelled along, I kept an eye out, until I spotted something. It was the broken shell of a building, not unlike the shopping centre we'd stopped at all those months ago. This one wasn't as large though, maybe one large department store instead. Best of all, it didn't look occupied. When we got closer to the edges of the buildings, a few buzzards squawked from their perches and took flight. But I ignored them as Sarge brought us into the store. The roof had seen better days, but there was no sign of water damage further in.

"This'll do," Polly smirked.

I nodded and dismounted. Grabbing my glaive, Polly readied her bow and we set off to clear the store. There were signs of activity on the ground, but there was a layer of dust. So whatever came round didn't stay. Which suited me perfectly. Sure enough, after ten minutes, we'd done a quick loop of the interior and were satisfied we were alone. Not that anything wanted to mess with a pair of shriekers nine times out of ten. We made our way to the middle of the building where there was a small depression. It seemed like it was used as a kind of auditorium as the sides looked like they were designed for simple seating. In the very centre, was an old campfire, confirming our belief someone had been here prior.

"No blood," Polly nodded, "Sounds like a good place to rest."

I couldn't help but agree. Stepping down, I gestured for Sarge and summoned my backpack from the saddle. Inside I kept my basics. Food, wood, flint, a spear, a change of clothes, my bedroll, toiletries bag, and some health potions to clear up any issues I might come across. It's all I really needed if I had to be honest. I withdrew two lumps of meat and tossed them towards Sarge and Sneaky, while Polly got a fire going. She'd already set up a bedroll, so I laid mine out beside hers.

After summoning another hunk of meat and impaling it on the spear I kept, Polly and I used our bags to prop up the spear while the meat cooked. With that on, Polly gave me a smile.

"We're a bit dirty from the road, don't you think?"

I smirked and nodded my head, before summoning my toiletries bag. It was a little odd how it all worked, but Edith didn't have any issues with me putting a literal bucket of water into a bag, so I wasn't complaining either. I moved away from the fire and our bed, before Polly joined me. She'd already de-summoned her clothing and I gave her an appreciative look over. Polly smiled and preened slightly under my gaze. She and I both knew how tonight was going to end. Only the 'now' was in question.

She brought with her soap and a washcloth and got to her knees as she shared the bucket of water. It wasn't like that first night, in the rain and the dark. This was quiet, peaceful, and full of heated stares. I wiped myself down, I kept an eye on Polly. She seemed to take delight in stretching and pushing out her breasts as she moved. It had a rather obvious reaction with me.

"Ryan?" Polly asked sweetly. "Get my back?"

I glanced at her, as she turned her back towards me. I was just about done, and I was itching to get my hands on her. She was on her knees, legs open for balance and that ass was begging for me to put my hands on it.

So with a half hearted, "Fine," I got to work.

Wetting the washcloth, I made sure to add a bit of soap, before shuffling over and putting my hands on her. She made a small noise and I glared at the back of her head while I tried not to poke her in the ass. Starting at the top, I rubbed in small circles and moved down her shoulders. Polly moaned softly and for a moment I thought I heard something else. Pausing, Polly seemed to freeze as well. With a smirk, I continued. As I scrubbed, her shoulder seemed to bob up and down and the slight noise sounded again. It sounded wet, a little like lightly slapping two halves of soft fruit together. With a smirk, I shoved her forward firmly. The suddenness of it made her squeak, but there were her fingers, firmly buried inside her.

I reached forward and yanked them free, before I sat up and pushed my cock into her. The slick walls of her pussy felt heavenly as I grabbed her hips and dragged her back so I could kneel comfortably.

"If you're going to touch yourself while I scrub your back, the least you could do is sit on my cock, naughty slut," I grumbled.

Polly whimpered and looked over her shoulder, "Please?"

"You started this, you finish it," I grumbled back, continuing to scrub her.

She nodded frantically, before she started to rock her hips. I could feel the tips of her fingers as she frigged herself deliriously. It was a strange sensation as she rocked herself against me. I didn't have to do any work while being repeatedly buried to the hilt inside her. She started to moan softly and her hips began to shudder as I finished what I was doing. Polly was whimpering continuously now as she thrust her hips back and forth as quickly as she could. And to be honest with you, I wasn't far off it myself.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah Polly?" I said through my teeth.

"Ryan, please cum in me!"

That was all the warning I got before her pussy clenched down hard on my cock. Her body trembled as she let out a soft cry. I growled at the sudden session of her rocking, and decided to take matters into my own hands. Shoving her forward, Poly caught herself on her hands and I thrust viciously into her from behind. That soft cry turned into a wailing scream as I pistoned my cock into her for several more thrusts. As I felt my cum boil up inside, I slapped her ass and buried myself to the hilt. The final few spasms of her own orgasm, milked out my own as I erupted inside her. Polly just sat perfectly still, whimpering as I filled her. Pulling free, she slumped back and I pulled her to my chest, while she kneeled between my legs.

"I'm sorry," she said after a few breaths.

"Don't be," I kissed the side of her head. "Did I hurt you?"

Her response was to vigorously shake her head, before turning and smiling widely at me. "No, you were wonderful."

I smiled at her and gave her a small kiss. "Well, now I'm all messed up, I think you should clean me."

Polly blushed and nodded her head, "Ryan?"

"Yeah Polly?"

"Can you hold me a little first?"

I smiled, "Yeah Polly."

***

It was Sarge's soft squawk that woke me. Snapping awake, Polly took a deep breath and opened her eyes. I heard the soft thumps of Sarge and Sneaky as they got up and I knew immediately that there was something wrong.

"Edith," I whispered. I was met only with silence. "Shit."

Polly quietly rolled away, before I felt her clothing appear on her body. She slowly crept out of my bedroll, ignoring hers pushed aside. I reached for my pile of clothing and summoned them to me, as I heard a scream from outside.

"Sarge, Sneaky!" I hissed, shoving myself out of the bedroll.

They two shriekers rushed over and I grabbed one saddle, while Polly grabbed the other. As quickly as we could, we got both shriekers ready as voices carried in from outside. It sounded like several men, and a woman... And... Well this situation wasn't something I wasn't familiar with. Grabbing my glaive, I waited until Sarge's saddle fully unrolled and stuffed it in the sheath. I hadn't bothered about bringing my net, and I sort of regret that now. Tossing my leg over Sarge, the good boy stood quickly and quietly. Turning, I watched Polly mount Sneaky a moment later. I didn't bother looking back at our camp, the small amount of light from the embers of our fire barely lit the small depression we slept in.

With little urging, Sarge seemed to get the hint to stay quiet. He stepped forward and hopped lightly up each step. I could see outside and there were several figures illuminated in the moonlight. A group of five surrounded a figure on the ground, and I didn't need three guesses to figure out what was going on. Leaning Sarge into a slow trot, he padded along doing his best to remain quiet. Not that it mattered as the group laughed while the woman struggled against the one pinning her down.

They were only a dozen meters outside the centre and I wanted this done quickly. Glancing over at Polly, who had her bow drawn, I met her eyes and she nodded at me.

"Now."

In unison, Sarge and Sneaky seemed to inhale, before letting out their terrible shrieks they were known for. The sound echoed from the shopping centre and the figures whirled around. But I already had Sarge at a full sprint. Bursting out of the darkness, I ignored their terrified screams. The first to fall took an arrow in the chest, while I steered Sarge into the middle. Unlike before with the horses, Sarge was more than capable of dealing with humans. The first he reached, met the claws on his feet with a kick hard enough to send him tumbling.

"FUCK, Sasha!" One yelled.

That made him my target as I stabbed out with my glaive. It caught him high in the shoulder, but he twisted away as it left a shallow flesh wound.

"Kill them!" he yelled, falling back.

Before he could make another move, an arrow slammed into his abdomen. Turning to face the other three, the one over the woman was trying to get his pants back on, when Sneaky steamrolled over him, leaving Sarge and I two to deal with. One threw his hands up in the air, and the other ran. I glanced between the two of them as Sneaky vanished off in the same direction as the runner. Turning Sarge around, I pointed my glaive at him as he trembled. But it was the woman on the ground that moved next. Her knife slammed into his leg and he went down with a scream.

I dismounted Sarge and threw my arms around her, hauling her off as she screamed obscenities. And I ignored the pained gurgling of the man, as a cry rang out from the dark.

"Thank you," Felice sobbed, leaning into me.

I pulled her close as Polly jogged over to join us, looking as concerned as she was confused about the woman's appearance.

"Hey now," Polly crooned, pulling Felice into a hug. "What on earth are you doing out here?"

Felice sniffed and took several deep breaths, before shaking her head. "I was stupid, so stupid."

"What did you do?" I asked, thinking of Hank and his temper.

"Nothing," she mumbled. "Almost nothing, I... Took some things."

"Things?" Polly asked.

Felice nodded, "Food for a couple days, a weapon and some points."

"You're a thief," I thought out loud.

Felice seemed to deflate, "Yeah... I... Ummm..."

"Were you trying to rob us?" Polly asked.

"NO!" Felice practically shouted. "God no, I have no idea why I'm a thief, but I have a sense about people. And I figured you weren't all that bad and Hank..."

I stiffened and narrowed my eyes, "Does he... Make the woman do things?"

Felice snorted and shook her head, "Nah, though I almost wish he would. His class is Paladin and he treats everyone like children. He won't even let us mast... errr..."

I blinked and let out a snort, "Did you seriously run away in the hopes I'd fuck you?"

She sniffed and finally glanced up at me. "Not necessarily you, but... You said you had a farm and..."

I sighed as Polly smirked. "Collect the corpses, don't worry about Sneaky's meal."

Felice nodded and pulled away from Polly with a grateful smile. We quickly gathered the corpses before heading inside with a new spear, a set of knives, an axe and a short club that Felice seemed to have taken a liking to. I led the two ladies back inside to our sleeping area and wondered at what to do next. Felice seemed to have an idea, as she glanced at both our bedrolls.

"Which-"

"That one," Poly pointed at mine.

Felice nodded and rolled hers out, off to the side, but near. I glanced at Polly who winked at me and shrugged. "Have you slept?"

"No," Felice shook her head. "I slipped out at mealtime and followed your tracks. I was aiming to stop here and head back in the morning if I didn't find you."

1...45678...18