Heaven (Book 2 of Hell)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corrine, I don't see another way..."

She let out a small sigh and continued on. I had no doubt her abilities to sneak were above my own. So I remained behind as she moved off into the dark. If not for our proximity to the building and the slight ambient light, we'd be blind out here. But Corrine took her time while I hung back. It was maybe two minutes before I caught the slight glint of steel. The lookout must have spotted it too as he froze in place. I heard the small whoosh, followed by a wet thud and a low gasp.

Standing, I rushed in with Corrine hurling a second knife. This struck home as I raced into the building. The man was reaching for a rope, with a pair of knives in his chest. I didn't give him the opportunity to do whatever it was he was doing, before I plunged my glaive into his chest. As my weapon finished what Corrine's started, he went limp and I sighed in dissatisfaction.

"Collect him," Corrine whispered, appearing beside me.

I nodded and touched the corpse, getting a familiar window.

BONES (HUMAN)

INFERIOR MEAT

TEETH (HUMAN)

POINTS: 7

I frowned at the number of points, but put it out of my mind. Straightening, I watched as Corrine used a flint and steel to light a small lamp. It was enclosed on all sides with a small door on the front and she used that door to flash a quick signal back the way we had come. Then, as quickly as she lit it, it was extinguished and put in her backpack.

I didn't hear her, so much as feel her presence. Maiya practically melted out of the shadows. Her skills were similar to that of Corrine, but she wasn't as knowledgeable about traps. So she had grouchily waited behind with the hunters and a pair of archers that had come with us. I waved for the group to follow and headed silently up the stairs. Corrine was on my tail and didn't react to anything as I moved. Which explained why we got to the second floor to see four men lying around a fire.

I stepped out onto the main floor as one of them said something that made the others laugh. Which just covered our advance. As we spread out, I had Corrine on my right, with Maiya on my left. The two archers that came with us spread out on either side. Cerb and the other hunters thread between us, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

I had had enough of this whole thing. The rape, murder, needless violence and now apparent slavery and a cult. The whole thing was so... needless. We were being judged on our ability to survive and these people were monsters let loose to do whatever they pleased. The only comfort I had, for what I was about to do, was knowing that this really was a simulation.

"Kill them," I said.

The five men on the ground froze, before the one directly opposite caught one of Corrine's knives in the throat. A pair of small twangs sounded and two more men flailed as arrows found their targets. Maiya rushed in, swiping her knife across the unarmed man's throat. And I slammed my glaive into the back of the man directly before me. The hunters burst into movement, rushing in to end the survivors. Corrine's target was already down, but one of the men shot with an arrow was gasping as a hunter caught him around the throat.

Placing my boot on the back of my target's head, I pulled my glaive free. Then with a growl, I raised it, and brought it down on his neck. The spurt of blood told me the first stab hadn't killed him, but that wasn't the case now. As the hunters took care of the dirty work, I started collecting corpses.

Combined, on our exit, we had less than fifty points between us. But we did have a small collection of weapons. They were all common quality, but removing them entirely would probably hurt Fletcher as much as the loss in manpower. Considering he was the only one wearing a full set of armour that day, I felt like he was probably stretching his resources too thin. Whatever he could get was going into construction and specifically himself. Whereas I got lucky with Claire and Lara, who prioritised things differently.

With Cerb in the lead and Corrine watching for traps, it took us a little over an hour to reach the second watchtower. It too had a couple tripwires set out. Corinne just grunted and made a loop of the building. When she came back, she shook her head.

"Tripwires are only on the front."

"Should we just go around then?" I asked.

Corrine shook her head, "If we do, they'll know for next time and set more of them. Like this, they'll just try to hide them better."

I nodded, unable to fault her logic. All up, their defences had been rather haphazard. This building didn't even have someone on the ground floor to watch the stairs. It played out much like the first, only there were three men upstairs. Between Corrine and the archers, all I had to do was set the hunters on them as Maiya helped me search the place. The conclusion to that slaughter was much the same as the first, just lower quantities.

The third watchtower was our greatest prize though. As we came up, it was also the most active. There were several people walking around on multiple stories, including the ground floor.

"We're going to have to move slowly and quietly," Maiya said softly.

I nodded my agreement as we got closer. Corinne was puzzled by the lack of tripwires. But we put the thought aside. Being this close to the skyscraper, the residual light was enough to move around. We each had our hoods over our heads and moved slowly from shadow to shadow. The hunters were naturals and followed in our footsteps.

Maiya was steering us towards what used to be a doorway. Part of the doorway was intact. But the other side had collapsed. Someone had cleared away the rubble, which was both good and bad. Good that it made it easier to see the two men chatting together. And bad because over flat, clean ground, there'd never be the chance a rock would make a noise that would alert them. Maiya gestured to the archers, who raised their bows in unison. She met my eyes and gave me a quick nod, so I got ready.

As the archers fired, the two men jerked at the sudden impact. Each shot hit them in the base of the neck. It was a perfect strike as they both found themselves unable to cry out, louder than they could gurgle. Rushing in Corrine and I grabbed them as they gaped at us in horror. Their faces were pale as he set them on the grounde.

"Matthew? Donovan?" A voice called.

Whirling around, I lifted my glaive as an elderly man stepped out of the stairwell we'd passed. He froze at the sight of us. He had no idea Maiya was standing behind him until her hand wrapped around his mouth. His eyes went wide as she stabbed him in the back and twisted as the man dropped to his knees. With the first three down, Maiya led the way up the stairs. I tried to keep my mind off her perfect ass, and was mostly successful as we stepped out on the second floor. We spread out while the hunters waited by the stairs. It was me who found the next one. He was holding a spyglass as he watched something over by the skyscraper.

I moved closer, before raising my weapon. Careful not to strike the ceiling, I listened to him chuckle. Then I dropped my shoulder into the swing. His corpse hit the ground with a thump and a plump of dust was lifted as his head rolled across the floor. Corrine came in a moment later with Maiya on her heels. I bent over and looted the man's corpse, before taking out the spyglass. Extending it, I pointed it at the skyscraper to see what he was looking at. At first it was hard to make out, but then by twisting I could change the focus. And what I saw horrified me.

There was a naked woman. Bound, bleeding with bruises all over her face. Someone had carved the word, 'REPENT' into her chest and she was frantically struggling to escape, as Fletcher directed a man in a black hood to loop a rope around her neck. The woman was crying hysterically as the hooded man began pushing her to the end.

I saw the terrified expression on her face and could make out the word repeated on her lips.

No.

In a flash of movement, she dropped out of view and I saw the rope pull tight as I dropped the spyglass.

"Ryan?" Corrine asked.

I shuddered in rage as I pursed my lips. Blowing a quick whistle, everyone looked at me. "Cerb! Kill!"

A series of snarls went up, before a few shouts joined them. Those shouts turned to screams as Maiya picked up the spyglass. I turned and stormed up the stairs. The first person I saw was being literally torn to pieces as he cried out in agony. The three hunters were playing tug of war on his limbs, while a fourth tore into his stomach. It was a similar situation with the other two men I found.

I had no stomach to loot them after what I had just witnessed. So I made my way down to the ground level and threw up. Corrine stood beside me and rubbed my back before offering me a waterskin.

"Maiya told me," she said softly.

I grimaced and spat chunks from my mouth, before accepting the waterskin. I drank deeply. When I was sated, I stood as Maiya joined us with the archers. I let out a whistle and the mad scrambling of a pack of hunters was heard above. Shaking my head I tried to clear the memory of that poor woman's terrified expression.

"Edith, can I get some oil, enough to burn this place to the ground?"

"Certainly Mr. Ryan," she replied in a voice that strained my patience. I understood that she was impartial, but it was only rarely she spoke in a way a normal human would empathise with. "You have one thousand and seventeen points remaining."

"Thank you Edith," I sighed as five pitchers of oil appeared at my feet.

"Spread it around," I ordered softly. "I want to watch this place come down from the watchtower back home."

It only took a few minutes to spread the oil around. We soaked everything that we thought would light. The main structure of this place was steel and concrete. But the materials that made up the walls would burn once soaked with some accelerant.The last pitcher I threw at the stairs as everyone marched out of the building. Grabbing my flint and steel, I dropped the handle of my glaive on the ground so I could grip the blade. With a practiced flick, a shower of sparks went out and the oil ignited. The whoosh of blue flames raced across the floor and up the stairs.

"Let's go!" I shouted. "Cerb, get us home!"

The hunters spread out and unlike the comfortable walk we took to get here, this time we moved at a jog. We were passing the first watchtower when we heard a distant bell. I grimaced, knowing they were possibly coming for us now. But that was obvious enough. I checked over my shoulder and could make out the building. The lower floors were entirely engulfed in flames. That at least made me feel slightly better.

We kept moving as the hunters picked their way through the darkness. We didn't want to light torches, knowing we'd be easy to track. And with horses on their side, it wouldn't be hard to run us down. And either they knew that already, or they had other priorities. I could make out bodies moving around the flames. One in particular was gesturing wildly and I couldn't help but wonder if that was Fletcher himself. Would have been the perfect opportunity to cut him down had we risked staying. With a shake of my we kept going. Sunlight was beginning to brighten the sky by the time we made it back home.

Claire and the others were waiting for us just inside the gate. She looked tired, but after accepting a kiss from each of us, I was told in no uncertain terms that we were to rest. I, on the other hand, had something else I needed to see. The shower was quick and quiet, beside my two wives, and I left them to rest as I climbed the stairs of our watchtower. At the top, was Dean of all people. He and Beth had settled into a quiet apartment on the bottom floor. He remained silent as I stood and watched the tower from afar. The skyscraper was well lit beside the burning building. From this distance I couldn't make out any people, but the smoke could be seen for miles, if not the flames themselves.

As the day began to lighten, the buzzards started to take flight. For odd, limbless snakes with wings. The little buggers were rather efficient in the air. They could soar on the thermals for hours without rest and did so regularly.

"Buzzards!" I called out, getting their attention. It was odd feeling the eyes of so many creatures at once. "Fly to that fire, and any men that you find, attack and maim, but leave them alive. Come back in a few hours and return to your patrols!"

Their combination of their chirps was loud and disturbing. But the sound of hundreds of flapping wings was worse. I felt like the evil witch setting her monkeys on the heroine. Dean stepped up beside me and patted my shoulder.

"Don't get over your head," he said softly.

I glanced at him and was about to tell him what I'd seen, but the look he gave me shut me up. He was concerned about me. Not my actions.

"I'm going to get some sleep," I told him.

"Probably for the best."

Heading downstairs, I made my way back into the apartments. As I walked down the hall, my door opened as Polly stepped out. She saw me coming and beamed widely. I froze, thinking about how Harry held a knife to her neck. Then I had the memory of the poor woman's terrified expression as she went off the edge of the tower.

"Ryan?" Polly asked.

I wrapped my arms around her and gently picked her up. Instinctively, her legs came up around my hips as I carried her inside. Maiya and Corrine were on the bed, cuddled on one side. I de-summoned my clothing, before laying down, still holding Polly. She quickly de-summoned her own clothing and I held her tightly.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" she asked softly.

I pulled away just far enough to kiss her. But that was far enough for her to spot the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

"He needs this," Maiya called softly.

Poly just nodded as I pulled her close. And I was comforted by the scent of her skin as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to the feeling of a hand stroking through my hair.

"That feels nice," I murmured, nuzzling into the crook of Polly's neck.

"You were having a nightmare," she replied softly. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

I sighed and gave her a squeeze as I cleared my thoughts. I had been having a nightmare. "I saw something last night. A woman executed. Rope tied around her neck and shoved off a ledge."

"Oh Ryan," Polly shifted to press herself further onto me.

I sighed as a tear threatened to escape, before nuzzling into the side of her neck. "I love you. You know that right? I'll never let anything bad happen to you."

Polly smiled softly and kissed the top of my head. "Not all the bad things. Sometimes a girl needs a good spanking."

I couldn't help the snort that escaped my lips. Nor the giggle that escaped hers. She shifted and rolled me onto my back. Polly climbed onto my lap and looked down at me. She was so beautiful. They all were. And while I understood that Claire was her mistress, she never made me feel lesser. So it was a complete surprise when she leaned down and bit me on the collarbone.

"Ouch!" I snapped.

"Stop pouting!" She growled.

I blinked and stared at her for a moment. "You bit me!"

She nodded, before shooting me a grin. "What are you going to do about it?" With a snarl, I surged up and rolled the two of us over. She giggled madly as I pinned her to the bed. Snapping her legs closed over my hips, she pouted cutely. "Please Mr Ryan. If you slide that big, throbbing cock of yours into my tiny little pussy, you might break me."

I gaped for a moment as she grinned devilishly at me. Reaching down, I ignored my erection as it came full mast and palmed between her legs. The outside of her labia was only damp, but as I pushed my fingers between them, I found a silk lined ocean. Polly gasped and rocked her hips as I rubbed her juices all over her crotch, before gripping my cock. I shifted and aligned myself with her opening as she adopted a concerned expression.

"Oh, please don't break me with your dick Mr Ryan."

"Oh shut up and cum on my dick," I growled.

Slamming my mouth into hers, Polly gasped as I thrust into her. Contrary to her words, she was very much ready for me. I slid into her easily as she tightened her legs around me. Thrusting firmly, I bounced my pubic bone off her clit and I felt her fingernails form claws that dug into my back. I thrust harder and harder, feeling my emotions boil over. The frustration, the anger, the grief and indeed the fear. And I fucked all of them into Polly at a frantic pace.

"Oh god, Ryan!" She whimpered loudly.

With a snarl, I sat up and yanked myself out of her. Forcing her legs to open, I grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. Taking her hips in my hands, I pulled her up onto her knees and speared into her from behind. Bracing myself with one leg, I forced Polly's head into the mattress and fucked her from behind.

"Please let me cum on your dick!" She begged.

I was in no mood for games right now and I slapped her ass. "Cum, and keep cumming until I say otherwise!"

She trembled as I kept thrusting, before burying her face into the mattress. But I didn't want her voice muffled. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her up so she screamed loudly instead. Her voice reverberated through the room as her pussy clenched around my cock. I felt the small firm squeezes of her pussy muscles and I ignored them as I kept pumping my cock into her.

"Oh," Claire said.

I froze as Polly whimpered and trembled in my arms.

"I hadn't seen Polly all day and was getting worried."

I nodded before giving Polly's hair a pull. As she came back, she impaled herself on my cock, before I relaxed and she slid forward. So I steered her by her hair as she rocked her hips back and forth on my cock.

"Are you busy right now?"

Claire seemed to think for a moment, before her clothes vanished and appeared in a heap on the floor. "Better make this quick," she smiled.

I smirked and gestured for the bed. "Lay down."

Claire grinned and did as I told her. Laying on her back, she posed sexily for me with one hand covering her pussy, and the other holding her nipples. I gave her a grin, before manhandling Polly over to lay atop her.

"Make gentle love to one another," I ordered softly.

Claire smiled up at me, before raising her knees to allow Polly to move on top. The two beautiful women began to kiss. Polly moaned softly as Claire peeked at me, flashing a wink. Then her hand took Polly's ass and dragged it closer, so their clits touched. I practically drooled as Polly began to wriggle her hips. Their pussies slid over one another and I decided right now, as Polly trembled, I needed to have Claire.

Shuffling forward, I fit my cock between her legs. Pushing inside, I watched her hands tighten over Polly, who moaned softly as she pulled away.

"Is that good mistress?" Polly crooned. "Is his cock filling you up?"

Polly was rubbing her pussy against Claire's so firmly I could feel her labia tug and pull on my length. I dragged my length back out of Claire, before sliding back in again. Claire pulled Polly back into a firm kiss as they made love to one another. Their loving embrace was in a stark opposition to me, as I fucked Claire firmly. Sliping a pair of fingers into Polly, I curled them to rub her g-spot in time with my cock. Her reaction was immediate as she began to tremble.

"No cumming until Claire does," I told her.

Polly began to frantically trib against Claire whose moans increased in pitch. I really hoped she was getting close, because after having Polly, I sure as hell was. Taking long, deep strokes into Claire, I watched her toes begin to curl. It wasn't something I'd noticed before, but as her knees began to tremble and her pussy began to spasm. I grinned and kept it in mind. Gritting my teeth, I felt her pussy clench hard and I started cumming. Claire must have realised, as she started trying to rock her hips. But Polly was doing enough, as I held onto her as she continued tribbing.

1...34567...18