Heaven Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna, having watched the entire ejaculation from up close, leaned in as soon as he was done and eagerly started cleaning his cock head with her slutty mouth. The maître d' moaned and waited patiently for her to sit back down.

"Was that satisfactory, ladies?" he asked.

"I'll say," mom giggled as she could barely open her eyes.

"Yes, thank you," Lorna whispered with a smile.

Having fulfilled his task, he stepped back and zipped up, moving away from our table.

Lorna accompanied mom to the restrooms, so that she could clean herself up a little bit.

When she came back out, a few minutes later, she leaned into dad and whispered something. He nodded and they shared a smile, before giving each other a few tender kisses. Being an incorrigible tease, mom put her hand on his flaccid cock -- which was still hanging out of his trousers -- and started tugging it, again. When it was fully hard, she would let go, and when it was almost completely soft, she would start tugging it again. She kept this up until the main course was served, never letting him cum.

We ate, talked and laughed. Even though dad's cock, and my tits were still hanging out, and Cindy's face and hair were still covered in cum, we managed to have a relatively normal meal. Jason ordered another bottle of wine, and then another one after that.

Towards the end the main course -- I had just put down my knife and fork -- one of the waiters came up to our table, more specifically to me and bent his head down, whispering discretely.

"Excuse me, miss, the gentlemen at table thirteen were wondering if you'd be interested in swallowing their cum."

Having just taken my last bite, it took me a few moments to empty my mouth.

"Which one is table thirteen?" I asked, as I wiped my mouth with my napkin.

"Far wall, third table from the fish tank miss," he whispered, discretely moving a little to the left so that I could glance past him and assess the situation. I saw three men in business suits, obviously wanking under the table. Two of them were athletically built, the third one was a bit plump. With everything that had happened so far, I was definitely in the mood for something extra slutty.

"Tell 'm I'll be there in a few minutes," I replied.

"Pardon me miss, but I don't think the gentlemen will last that long."

"So, by swallowing you... actually mean..." I whispered, realizing exactly how offensive their request was.

"Yes miss, they've been drinking quite a lot, and... they're barely holding themselves together as it is," he replied, almost feeling sorry for me.

I nodded, poured down the rest of my glass of wine and got up.

"Very good miss," he said as he got up and stepped out of the way. As I walked over to table thirteen, my fat tits swaying back and forth, I could see the waiter hadn't exaggerated. They were clearly extremely horny.

"So, who's first?" I asked, pulling back the fourth, empty chair at the table, making room for me to crawl underneath.

"Me!" the plump guy, on my left, said.

"And then?" I asked, squatting down.

"Me," the guy sitting across from him -- to my right -- said.

"Got it," I said as I crawled under the table and got on my knees in front of the plump guy.

I gently put my right hand around his hand, keeping it steady around the base of his cock and slid my warm, wet mouth over the tip. I had barely closed my mouth around it when he started ejaculating.

Amused at the speed with which he climaxed, I just kept my mouth in place, letting him convulse and dump his load into it. As soon as he started to go soft, I let his cock slip from between my lips and turned in place, shifting around on my knees, over to the second guy, while swallowing a mouthful of delicious cum.

The second guy's cock was considerably smaller, but I didn't care all that much. I was there to swallow whatever it shot out, not to fuck it. I pushed my mouth against his cock head, slowly forcing it past my puckered lips. His already throbbing -- and clearly oversensitive -- cock couldn't take this new sensation and ejaculated before I had even completely swallowed his tip.

His load was significantly bigger and a lot juicier than the first one, and I was forced to swallow while he was still in my mouth. After he pulled out, I swallowed again, licked my lips, wiped my chin, and turned to the third and last guy. Now, this guy had a yummy cock. It was big, hard and thick. The veins were clearly visible and precum was already dripping from the huge tip. His balls looked big and bloated.

I leaned in and engulfed my third target. I closed my mouth around it and started bobbing my head up and down his shaft as fast as I could, deliberately chafing the skin of his cock with my lips. Needless to say, he too exploded within seconds, filling up my mouth for the third time in less than a minute. I swallowed everything and licked his cock clean like a good little slut, then got up from under the table, my nipples so hard they could cut glass.

"Thanks for the juice, fellahs," I said, keeping up the cheap slut routine, and turned to walk back to my table.

"Wait," the plump guy said, "Don't go yet... what's your name?"

"Jamie," I said as I turned back towards them.

"Well Jamie," one of the other guys asked, "Can we see your pussy?"

After briefly glancing back at my table, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Why not?"

I took the hem of my dress and began rolling it up until all of it was around my waist, then slowly hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my black panties and pulled them down, exposing my most intimate place to these three, abusive strangers. Then, to make things even more lewd and nasty, I put my left foot on the table, giving them a first rate view of my wet cunt.

I really enjoyed their stares. I slowly lowered my right hand to my pussy and used my index and middle finger to rub my pleasure knob. Although I had just sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum, in the most casual way, they were apparently very surprised to see me behave like that. After performing for them for about a minute or two, I forced myself to stop before I lost control.

I put my foot down again, pulled my panties up, my dress down and said, "Show's over!"

Sorry to see me go, the plump guy whispered, "Are you going to be around for a little while longer?"

I looked back and replied, "Well, I assume we're sticking around for dessert, why?"

"Because I would really like to fuck you" he blurted out.

"Yeah," the second guy agreed.

"Fuck yeah," the third guy added.

"Tell you what," I whispered seductively, desperate for a good seeing to, after everything that had happened so far, "If you can guys can get it up again by the time I leave, you can take turns fucking me in the alley out back, how's that?"

Their eyes grew big at my vulgar, and outrageous proposal.

"You've got yourself a deal, little lady," one of the other guys said, pouring down what remained of his scotch in one swig, and raising his hand to order another one.

I smiled and walked away, heading back to my seat. By now, aside from our table and the table with the three guys I had just sucked off, there were only a few occupied tables left.

While we waited for dessert to be served -- I had settled on the crème brûlée -- I kept my eye on the table of three I had just sucked dry, hoping they wouldn't change their minds and leave without gang fucking me. Luckily, they didn't. Instead, they waited patiently for me to finish my dessert, before approaching me again.

The plump guy walked up to our table, nodded politely at everyone, then looked at me and signaled me with his head that it was time, that they were ready for me.

"Thanks for dinner guys," I smiled at Jason and Cindy, as I got up, eagerly.

"You want us to wait for you, pumpkin?" dad asked as he softly touched my arm.

"If you would, dad, this shouldn't take long," I whispered, not interesting in walking home.

"Take ya' time hon," dad whispered, sipping from his coffee, gently slapping my ass as I walked away.

As I accompanied the guy to the front door, grabbing my coat, the other two guys got up from their seats and the four of us headed out together. We turned the corner, heading down the alley next to the restaurant. Once far enough in the alley, the plump guy grabbed me by the arm, spun me around and pushed me roughly against the wall, right next to a large metal dumpster.

As I didn't want my clothes to get ripped, I quickly took off my coat, let it drop to the ground and grabbed the hem of my dress with both hands, wriggled out of it as I pulled it over my head. While the guys all took out their dicks -- in different stages of hardness -- I pulled down my panties and undid my bra, putting both items on top of my coat and dress, then grabbing the two nearest cocks.

As I started tugging them, one of them bent down his head and passionately started sucking on my left tit while his hand started exploring between my legs. Clumsily, he started fidgeting with my twat, only accidentally finding my entrance and slipping two fingers callously inside of me. I was too horny to care, and while I started frenching the second guy, the third one was just standing there, jacking his cock.

Realizing we weren't going to be doing any romantic, soft positions in this grungy alley, I quickly turned around and put my hands against the wall, pushing my ass out towards them. They seemed to get the message. Just a few moments later, I felt a big, hard cock getting entering my twat. I didn't know which one it was, nor did I care.

I just put my face up against the brick wall and moaned, like the bitch in heat that I was. He fucked me hard for about three minutes, came inside of me and pulled out, making room for the next one.

"Up your ass okay, hon?" the second guy asked, already nudging my ass cheeks apart.

"Fine," I breathed heavily.

Without too much hassle, he pushed his whole dick into my ass. It felt a tad uncomfortable -- mostly because he wasn't using any lube -- but not totally unpleasant. As he fucked my ass, deep and steady, I kept my left hand and face against the wall, while I brought my right hand down to my twat and started playing with my clit. As expected, the second guy didn't last very long either. After dumping his cum up my slut ass, he pulled out as well.

As the third guy stepped up, I was hoping he would fuck my twat and not my ass, as I really need a good shafting. I knew that if I got another hard dick up there, I was going to cum. I was desperate for proper orgasm.

When he nudged his cock against my butt hole, I poked my head up and said, "Please, no, I need to cum... I need it in my cunt!"

"But I was hoping I could fuck your ass too," the guy said.

"Please..." I begged, desperate as I hung my head down, "... I'll do anything."

After contemplating his options for a few seconds, he replied, "Okay, I'll fuck your cunt... if we can throw you in the dumpster after we're done with you!"

I felt his hard cock twitch between my ass cheeks, when he said that.

"Fine... yes, whatever you want," I grunted, "Just make me cum."

He shoved his hard dick into my twat, and as soon as he started sliding it back and forth, I knew I was going to climax big! With both my hands on the wall, and my head hanging down submissively, I started thrusting my ass back on his cock. Barely twenty seconds later, I started orgasming, squealing and moaning loudly as my body violently convulsed.

Now, he had just gotten started -- thank god -- and fucked me through two amazing orgasms. For minutes on end, he kept pounding into me, making me moan and pant like a whore. His timing was pretty much perfect as he shot his load up my twat, just as I was coming down my second orgasm.

He stepped back, wiped his cock off on my ass cheek and zipped up. While I stood there, my hands still against the wall, panting and breathing heavily, one of the other guys opened up the lid of the dumpster and peeked over the edge, then said, "It's clear... she'll land softly."

Then, he walked over to me and picked me up, along with his two friends. They carried my stark naked body to the dumpster and threw me in, just like that.

"Thanks babe," one of them said, just before closing the lid. I realized I was lying in trash, but couldn't see a damn thing. While most of the things in there were made of paper and plastic -- like boxes, container and wrappings -- there were other, more disgusting, things in there too. My face, for instance, had landed in something mushy and chunky, most likely leftover food. My right foot was touching something wet and sticky, and I could feel something oily and pasty drizzling over my left leg -- probably an unscrewed container of sorts which had tipped over onto me.

I just laid there for about twenty seconds, reveling in my humiliation. Just when I was about to get up and crawl out, the lid opened and I saw dad's face peeking in.

"You okay hon?" he asked, grabbing my hand and helping me out of the dumpster.

"Better than okay, daddy," I smiled, "This was exactly what I needed!"

I wiped my face, causing a big chunk of whatever was glued to my face -- some sort of leftover pasta from the looks of things -- to drop to the ground.

When I looked back up, dad was looking at me kinda strange, and asked, "Would you mind, hon?"

It wasn't until I looked down at his crotch that I caught on. He was packing a fucking hard on.

"Oh for crying out loud, Mark, hasn't she been through enough... the last thing she needs is..." mom started to say.

Dad abruptly turned his head towards her and said, "Shut up, Cynthia!"

As he undid his trousers and whipped out his cock, he continued, "In case you haven't noticed, the party is over... you're not in charge anymore!"

He briefly looked at me and asked, "Can daddy cum in your face, sweetie?"

I smiled and got down on my knees, whispering, "Yes, off course daddy!"

Mom and dad had always had an eccentric dynamic when it came to submitting and degrading one another, and tonight was no exception. Whatever deal they had made for the duration of the dinner party was clearly over. In the restaurant, mom had been allowed to mock, cuckold and degrade dad, but no more. Mom hadn't uttered another sound -- or moved a muscle -- since dad's warning, and just stared down at his big cock, inches from my trash-covered face.

Suddenly he turned his head to look at her and said, "Take off your clothes!"

"Wha...what?" mom stammered.

"Did I stutter, slut? Take off your clothes... all of them!"

Mom looked at him for another second or two, then dropped her purse and began peeling off her long, black evening dress. After taking off her panties and bra as well, she just stood there, horny and submissive, waiting for his next command.

"Shoes and jewelry too," he said, his fist a blur over his cock, which was almost touching the tip of my nose. He kept looking at mom, even while she was taking off something as uninteresting as her shoes, her necklace and her earrings. After squatting down and carefully dropping all of her trinkets in her purse, she got back up and placed her hands on her hips, looking dad right in the eye.

Dad wanked for another minute or so, then said, "Hands on your head, slut!"

Mom smiled and complied, interlocking her hands and putting them on top of her head.

"Oh fuck yeah," dad moaned, clearly liking that pose very much.

He never took his eyes off mom, and kept pumping his prick for minutes on end, moaning louder and panting more frequently as he steadily approached his climax.

"God, you're beautiful," he suddenly blurted out as a first volley of goo splattered against my whore face. I closed my eyes and moaned in frustration, feeling insulted that he was complimenting mom while his sperm was splattering against my face. He added four more ribbons of gooey cum onto my already ghastly face, before stuffing his cock back in his pants.

At least he was kind enough to hand me his hankie, so that I could clean off my face, afterwards.

When mom and I had gotten dressed again, and we were walking back to the car, dad put his coat around me and asked, "Are we good?"

I tried to give him a stern look, but failed, and ended up giggling.

"We're good... it's nothing a hot shower can't fix," I sighed.

"Good idea," dad replied as we approached the car, "Mom will join you."

"Oh, will I now?" mom smirked, opening her car door.

We all smiled. This night wasn't over yet...

12