Heaven Next Door Pt. 01: College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Were there two women up there waiting to have sex with me?

Shit! I couldn't even picture their bodies clearly, now that I thought about it. Jessica had slightly curly auburn hair and a pale complexion, and usually wore clear lip gloss. Her eyes were blue-green, and she was a little self-conscious about her smile. Teresa was of Hispanic heritage, or perhaps Native American, with straight black hair and smoky, almond-colored eyes. She had full, red lips but obviously wore lipstick.

Beyond that...I knew they both had breasts, but couldn't tell you the first thing about them. I had not ever checked out Jessica in class, and had kept my eyes on Teresa's face whenever I had looked at her. I resumed walking toward their building, and pondered the significance of it all. The blonde who had stopped earlier had caught my attention with her curvaceous body, but only because she was wearing an outfit that accentuated those lovely curves. She had really large breasts for her petite frame, and they naturally drew my attention in her low-cut top.

I had really failed to check out the bodies of most of the women I met, and this went back for years. It finally hit me when I reached the front door of Jessica's dorm building: I had been so obsessed with my next-door neighbor's perfect body that I hadn't bothered to look at anyone else. I shook my head as I walked through the lobby, and took in the marvelous display of sensuous young womanhood on display there. Fourteen women were spread around the room, and every one of them had a body worthy of full-time worship by some lucky guy.

I waved at the redhead at the front desk and she smiled back at me. She was in my economics class—the one I wasn't taking with Jessica—but I did not know her name. I promised in my head to correct that oversight as I headed up the stairs. I focused on what I needed to say when I got to Jessica and Teresa's room.

I was very nervous when I knocked on their door, but that nervousness evaporated right after I walked inside. They looked far more nervous than I felt, and it somehow allowed me to relax. I managed not to stare, but holy shit! Both of them had really nice, big tits and I couldn't figure out how I could have missed it earlier. Maybe it was what they had been wearing the day before.

Now, they were wearing long t-shirts, and neither of them wore a bra. Teresa had let me in, and when she turned away afterwards, I couldn't help but stare at her sexy little round ass packed into snug, gray shorts. Both girls had shapely, sexy legs and they both had painted their toenails the same shade of pink. All of that registered in the four seconds it took me to walk over and slide onto the couch between them. I looked at Jessica, seated on my left, and licked my lips before speaking.

"Jessica, I am really sorry I kept you waiting." I turned to Teresa and gave her a little smile. "You, too, Teresa," I said. I shook my head and then stood up, turning so that I could face both of them. I blew out a long breath and then gave them another smile. "I hope you didn't think I was trying for some sort of 'sympathy compliments' earlier in the cafeteria. When I told you I thought I was an ugly guy, I meant it. So it just blew my mind when you said you thought I was attractive.

"I left the cafeteria with every intention of coming right over to talk to you, but..." I shook my head. "It just felt like I was in a daze." I looked at Jessica's face, and then at Teresa's. "At first, I thought you were messing with me. Before I could even think why you would do that, though, it was clear from your expressions that you were being sincere. I really had to think about it, to try to figure it out, and I wound up walking around the campus for a while.

"Then it was like I was on autopilot, and my feet just naturally took me back to my dorm room. I went in, washed my hands and face, and then I tried to really look at my face objectively. Honestly, I was shocked. You see, when I was younger I really struggled with acne. You can't tell now, but it was really bad. Also, I was a 'late bloomer,' so I was short until the last year or so. Then I grew quite a bit, and that left me awkward and uncoordinated."

I shrugged and spread my hands in front of me with my palms up. "So, I have never been comfortable with my looks or my body. I was already shy, and that just made it worse." I looked at Jessica again. "When you asked if I would like to join you for dinner yesterday, I was happy to have company. But I didn't think about it as a date or you asking me out. It was the same thing when you invited me here to watch that movie afterwards. It wasn't that I 'wasn't interested'—it was that I couldn't imagine you could possibly be interested in me."

Jessica and Teresa looked at each other for a moment before they both looked back at me. Teresa spoke first.

"Well, that doesn't make any sense," she said. "No offense, but when you dated girls in high school—"

"I didn't," I said.

"Didn't what?"

"I didn't date in high school—or ever, for that matter. The closest I ever came was when Sally Tanner gave me a smooch in the fifth grade. No, wait—that was third grade." I smiled at the recollection.

Then I looked at the stunned faces in front of me. Jessica finally spoke.

"So you never...?"

I shook my head. "Not once. But, I didn't do anything with any guys, either. I don't think I would want to." I shrugged. "That's why I was so upset when you said you thought I was gay. If you had wanted to kiss me, I would have loved to kiss you. If you had wanted to do anything else..." I blushed. "Well, it would obviously be my first time doing it, so I might need some pointers."

Their eyes were huge after I got all that out. With them sitting the way they were, I also saw that their nipples were protruding obviously out of the fronts of their shirts. At the time, I did not know what it signified. I just thought they both had much larger nipples than Melissa did.

They exchanged a wide-eyed look, and then Teresa abruptly turned to me and blurted, "So which one of us do you want to date?"

"Hey!" Jessica cried, "That's not fair! I'm the one who asked him out!"

"Oh, no," Teresa retorted. "Greg made it very clear; he didn't think you were asking him out on a date. It's only fair that he gets to choose."

Jessica spluttered angrily, so I felt the need to intervene. It occurred to me that these two weren't really friends. They had probably just met at the start of the term. The last thing I wanted was for them to get into a fight.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I said, holding out both hands in front of me. "I didn't come over here to ask either one of you out. I think you're both gorgeous, and there's no way I could choose between you right now. Seriously, I can't get over the idea that either one of you would want to date me." I shrugged. "I was serious when I said I just hoped we could become friends. I guess...I thought we might watch a movie or something," I finished lamely.

Jessica licked her lips and looked at me thoughtfully. "But you said you would love to kiss me," she reminded me.

"Well...yeah," I replied.

"Okay then, you are going to kiss me," she insisted.

"Me too!" Teresa immediately chimed in.

Jessica gave her a sharp look, then cocked her head and looked up thoughtfully. After a second she nodded. "That seems fair," she conceded.

"Um...okay," I replied slowly. "Can we still be friends and kiss each other?"

"Oh, baby," Teresa purred, "We can be really good friends and do a lot more than that."

I nodded and turned to sit between them on the couch once again. The term "friends with benefits" ran through my head, but I really didn't know what it entailed. It turned out I was going to find out. Jessica wanted that kiss as soon as my butt hit the couch cushion.

I leaned over and puckered up, but she grabbed my head in both hands and pulled my face down to hers, and then drove her tongue into my mouth. My eyes shot open in surprise, but I was even more surprised when she sucked my tongue into her mouth and worked it over with her lips and tongue. After that initial moment of shock, I twirled my tongue around hers and she moaned in response. We kissed for a few minutes and finally broke it off with a shared gasp.

"Wow!" I managed. "I had no idea—"

"My turn!" Teresa insisted, pulling my face over to hers for another mind-blowing tongue duel.

She drove her tongue into my mouth more aggressively, and it felt like she was trying to fuck my mouth with it. I gasped around her tongue when I felt a soft hand land on the shaft of my dick and give it a squeeze.

"Oh, that feels nice," Jessica purred next to me. She leaned into me and started kissing my neck while her hand explored the length of my dick.

It felt to me like this was moving too fast, but I didn't have a clue how to object. Nor did I have the will. I was, after all, a horny eighteen-year-old virgin in the company of two gorgeous women. I was eager to do whatever they wanted to do, even if I had no idea what that entailed.

Teresa moaned happily and pulled her mouth from mine. She looked into my eyes and shook her head softly. "Mmm, very nice, baby," she murmured. Then she said, "Your turn," to Jessica and turned my head so that my mouth met Jessica's in another wonderful kiss. While I kissed Jessica, Teresa nibbled on my ear and then worked down the other side of my neck. It sent shivers through me.

Teresa pulled her lips from my neck just long enough to breathe, "Damn, he's got such a sexy neck."

Jessica moaned into my mouth in what sounded like agreement. I was already completely hard, but I was wearing thick cargo shorts. She clearly wanted to get a better feel and started to unzip my fly. Teresa heard the zipper being pulled down and pulled her face back to look down.

When Jessica had opened the fly of my shorts, Teresa gasped, "Oh, wow!"

Jessica broke off our kiss and looked down as well. She sucked in a breath before murmuring, "Damn! That's a lot bigger than I thought."

"We should take this party to bed," Teresa suggested. "We'll have more room, and we can all get comfortable."

Jessica nodded in agreement and they both stood up. "We should use mine," she suggested. "My bed is bigger."

They nodded in agreement and then each held out a hand to help me up. I took both of their hands, and then turned to follow Jessica as soon as I was upright. Teresa put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a soft squeeze as she followed me into Jessica's bedroom. Jessica flipped on the lights, and then they turned me around at the foot of the bed and undressed me.

Teresa lifted the hem of my shirt and sighed as she looked at my chest and torso. I pulled it off over my head, and let out a gasp as I felt Jessica sliding my shorts and underpants down my legs. Her breath was warm on the shaft of my throbbing dick when she gasped, "Jesus! Will you look at this thing?"

They evidently both felt the need to touch it, and that made me moan. Teresa looked back up at my face and shook her head. "I can't believe you're really a virgin," she murmured.

I licked my lips and shrugged. "It's true," I said simply.

She pushed me back onto the bed and crawled up to kiss my mouth hungrily once again. I gasped into her mouth once again, barely able to believe it when I felt Jessica's mouth taking in the head of my dick.

It wasn't the way I had imagined my first time would be, and that was all that kept me from erupting in her mouth right away. Jessica was incredible at sucking cock. Of course, I had no basis for comparison at that time. Teresa kept me distracted with her marvelous kissing, so I wasn't completely focused on the impossibly intense sensations engulfing my sensitive boner.

After a couple of minutes of intense tongue-fucking, she lifted up off of me and pulled her shirt over her head. Dear God, her breasts were spectacular! She hefted both of her melons and licked her lips as she looked down at me.

"You like them, baby?" she growled. I nodded eagerly. "Good," she said, and then she bent to push her hard right nipple into my mouth.

All three of us moaned in unison. I was finally getting to suck on a woman's breast for the first time, and it was far better than I had dared hope. Teresa loved having her sensitive nipples sucked, and it turned her on even more knowing it was my first time. Jessica was getting her first taste of my pre-cum as it oozed out of my throbbing tip, and she found it very much to her liking. The sound of our moans and slurping filled the air for the next several minutes.

Teresa switched twice more, feeding me her other nipple for a while before pushing her right nipple back between my lips. All the while she was moaning and running her right hand over my chest and abs. Jessica finally released me from her mouth with a soft gasp and held my pulsing shaft in her hand.

"I can't believe this," she murmured, almost reverently. "Have you ever seen such a big, beautiful cock?"

"Oh, damn," Teresa groaned. "That's going to feel so good—" Then her eyes shot open and she looked from Jessica's face to mine in alarm. "Oh, shit! Do either of you have any condoms?"

I shook my head, and she chuckled. "Of course you don't." Her eyes practically begged as she looked at Jessica.

"I'm afraid not," Jessica said softly. "I'm on the pill, so I haven't bothered. Honestly, I loved feeling my boyfriend coming inside me and I don't even like condoms."

Teresa let out a long sigh. "I guess you get to be his first, then."

I couldn't really see Jessica. Teresa shifted her shoulders and groaned as she fed me her tender left nipple again. I felt the bed shift abruptly as Jessica hurried to shed her shorts and panties. Teresa was looking into my eyes as mine shot open.

"That's right, baby," she purred. "That's what a wet pussy feels like on your big, hard cock."

As unbelievable as it seems, that was how I lost my virginity. Since then, I have heard lots of guys rave about how their favorite unfulfilled fantasy is having a threesome with two sexy babes. I always nod, but never mention my first time.

Jessica's pussy was every bit as wonderful as I had dreamed. It was snug and hot and wet, and felt absolutely incredible as it took in every inch of my shaft. Not all at once, though; it took her a few minutes to work the whole thing inside her. By the time she did, she shook on top of me and cried out in orgasm. I released Teresa's breast from my mouth in alarm, because I didn't know any better.

"Are you alright?" I gasped.

Teresa looked over at Jessica and laughed softly. "Oh, baby, she's more than alright," she chuckled. "Your big beautiful dick is already making her come."

Then she slid off the side of the bed so she could remove her shorts and panties, and I got to watch Jessica shaking on top of me and looking down at my face. That worshipful expression on her face was absolutely beautiful. It made me think of something I had read years earlier.

"Thou art god!" I croaked.

The puzzled looks they both gave me told me that they hadn't read Heinlein. At least, not that book. I shrugged and started pumping my hips upward, enjoying my first fuck. Everything felt so intense and incredible. My fantasies had built up this moment in my mind, but nothing had prepared me for the level of sheer physical pleasure I derived from actually having sex. Plunging my hard cock into Jessica's tight, wet pussy was far more pleasurable than words can possibly describe.

What is most surprising in retrospect was that I lasted as long as I did. Teresa knelt near my right shoulder and spread her thighs, showing me her wet pussy. She had a small, neatly-trimmed bush of dark pubic hair above her thick, glistening lips. I looked at it and licked my lips.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"Thanks," she replied softly. For the first time, she looked a little shy.

Teresa had a plump clitoris, roughly the size of the tip of my thumb. It presented an obvious target when my fingers began exploring her, and she quickly shuddered as I ran the tip of my thumb around that engorged nub and slid two fingers inside her drenched folds. It took me a while to figure out I wasn't hurting either of them, and that the intense expressions on their faces were of extreme pleasure. I had never seen a woman have an orgasm before that.

Once I figured it out, I tried to push them both to orgasm as often as I could. With that as my focus, I managed to keep my own orgasm at bay because my attention was so intensely dedicated to that purpose. Oh, it did not make my own experience any less satisfying—if anything, it only made me feel a deep sense of triumph that made my eventual eruption even more spectacular for me.

"Spectacular" was actually Teresa's choice of words, after she watched me bellow through that mind-blowing climax. Jessica was incapable of words for several minutes after I had exploded inside her sensitive little pussy. She collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my right arm around her back. I planted soft kisses on her forehead and gently rubbed her back and shoulder while she panted desperately.

Teresa got dressed in a hurry and left. It wasn't until she returned almost ten minutes later that we figured out she had been on a mission to find some condoms. She wanted her turn, and was determined to get it after watching Jessica's reaction.

Her absence provided an intimate interlude with Jessica. She was finally able to breathe normally after recovering from the intense sensations. We kissed again, and then I kissed my way down her neck. My dick was still inside her, and she gasped when she felt me hardening again. Then she pulled off her t-shirt and encouraged me to suck her pale nipples. She had nice, big tits, though not as large as Teresa's. Her nipples were much smaller and, it turned out, even more sensitive.

We rolled over together so that I could slowly drive my entire length in and out of her while licking and sucking her nipples. By the time Teresa returned, Jessica had come twice more.

When Teresa barged in with that handful of condoms, Jessica was suddenly very self-conscious of her nudity. She grabbed the covers and yanked them over to partially cover us, and her pussy squeezed down on my dick uncomfortably.

"Get out!" she hissed.

"But it's my turn!" Teresa demanded.

* * *

Things were rather tense between them for a few days after that. It was a struggle for me to figure it all out. Eventually they reached a truce, but only after they figured out I had the stamina and the attention span to satisfy both of them. We wound up arranging a schedule to keep everything "fair." Years later, the three of us are still friends. I love both of them dearly, and still enjoy hanging out with them and their families whenever the opportunity arises.

The very next Monday, I took Candice aside after our class ended. To this day I have mixed feelings about her. To put it bluntly, Candice has a big mouth. She lives to spread gossip and loves nothing more than to learn a secret so she can share it with the world. I had never met anyone like her at that point, though I have met far too many women of her ilk since.

My mixed feelings arise because her "big mouth" felt incredible on my dick. Also, her gossip drew a lot of female attention my way over the course of that summer. While that is clear now in retrospect, it was just a series of mind-boggling surprises at the time.

As soon as I cornered her outside the classroom, I said, "Candice, you and I need to talk. Why on earth would you tell people I was gay?!?"

She looked startled. "You're not?" I shook my head vehemently. "Oh! Well, this is awkward." She looked around a little nervously. "There are a lot of people around. Do you know of a private place we could talk?"