Heaven Next Door Pt. 01: College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "We could go to my dorm room."

Technically, I had two roommates. I had only seen one of those guys once at that point. Richard was packing up and leaving as I moved in. He and Hiroji enjoyed their summers off and spent the time with their families. So for that summer I basically had a big dorm room all to myself. After I made the mistake of inviting Candice over, that became common knowledge.

We sat on the couch and talked for maybe fifteen minutes. I was relieved at the time, thinking I had "nipped this in the bud." I was concerned at the time about people thinking I was gay. Candice's reasoning was pretty weak.

"I just saw you were comfortable talking to the other guys in class, but you barely talked to any of the women, or even looked at them for that matter," she said. She let out an exaggerated sigh and slid from the couch, which confused me. "I guess I owe you an apology," she said, reaching for the button on my shorts.

I was even more confused when she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. I held my hands up and looked at her, wondering, What the hell is she doing? My eyes bugged out when she pulled out my dick! Really? This is her idea of an "apology?"

"Holy shit!" she gasped when she had my dick in her hand. "How big is this thing?"

"I don't know," I mumbled. Then I gasped as she started sucking on it.

It never crossed my mind to tell her to stop. Later on I would realize that Jessica and Candice didn't get along, and it upset Jessica

Her technique was different than Jessica's. Candice slobbered all over my dick as she sucked it. I realize that doesn't sound sexy. It felt incredible, but watching her suck my dick just wasn't as appealing as when Jessica or Teresa had done it. I had not heard the phrase "sloppy blowjob" at that point, but when I eventually heard it I nodded and pictured Candice going to town on my dick.

I made my first real sexual blunder with Candice that day in my dorm room. It was a direct result of what had happened two days before.

After Teresa had grudgingly left us alone, Jessica rolled us over and slid down to suck my dick again. She had looked up at me, moaned, and murmured, "You can come in my mouth if you want." I didn't come in her mouth, but she seemed to really enjoy sucking out my pre-cum and tasting it. After enjoying that marvelous sensation, I pulled her up on top of me and sucked her tits while thrusting up into her again. After she got off two more times, I kissed her and made my way to Teresa's bedroom.

The first thing Teresa did was push me back onto her bed and suck my dick. After a minute of intense sucking, she pulled her mouth off with a gasp. "Don't hold back!" she insisted. "I want you to come in my mouth! I know I can get you hard again so you can fuck me afterwards." She soon got her wish, moaning deep in her throat as she slurped down my sperm. Teresa had no problem getting me hard again right away.

I just assumed after the way Jessica and Teresa had wanted me to come in their mouths that all women liked it. Obviously that's not the case, but I did not know any better. I closed my eyes and savored the blowjob that Candice was giving me, and then I moaned and shot a huge spurt of cum into her mouth. She spluttered in surprise and pulled my dick out of her mouth. I opened my eyes and watched as my dick sprayed her shocked face with pearly spunk.

It took half a minute before she recovered from her shock, and then she was furious.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she spluttered angrily. She turned and spit out the mouthful of sperm and saliva onto my living room carpet. "That is so disrespectful! How dare you come in my mouth like that? Jesus! The least you could have done was warn me!"

"I'm so sorry!" I replied automatically. I really felt bad about it at the time, but when I think about it now, I always have to grin. More than any other woman I know, Candice deserved to be degraded like that. It would be a while before I reached that conclusion, though. At the time, I felt the need to explain. "Candice, I was a virgin until this weekend. Seriously! The first woman I was with told me she wanted me to come in her mouth, so I just assumed all women like it. I am really, really sorry."

She looked at my face for a long moment, and then had to close her right eye because my sperm was starting to run down her eyelid. "Where is your bathroom?" she asked.

After she had washed her face, she calmed down quite a bit. "Is there some way I can make it up to you?" I asked.

"Are you any good at licking pussy?" she countered.

It turned out I was pretty good at it, and again I have Teresa and Jessica to thank for it. I hope it doesn't come across as disrespectful, but Teresa's plump clitoris was the perfect "training clit" for a beginner like me. It presented such an obvious target, and her reactions when I licked it made it clear that was the best place for my tongue. After I had eaten her to a couple of nice orgasms, Jessica wanted her turn. I had to use my fingers to spread her lips open so I could find her much smaller button, and then she arched her back and came like crazy.

When Candice shed her panties and spread her legs, I knew just what to do. Two fingers of my right hand spread her pussy lips open and slid inside her as my lips and tongue found and teased her sensitive clit. As it turned out, Candice had never been with a guy who had made her come with his mouth. Despite my inexperience, I was giving her pleasure unlike anything she had experienced before. But my inexperience also meant I didn't know when to stop.

I only relented when she desperately pushed me away from her, and by then she had come seven times. With her, it was easy to tell. Candice wanted me to fuck her, but she wasn't on the pill and neither of us had any condoms. She pushed me onto my back and stroked my renewed erection.

"Promise you won't come in my mouth again," she insisted. When I nodded, she gave me another eager, sloppy blowjob.

Somewhere in the middle of that second blowjob, she stopped and hopped out of my bed. She went over to my desk and returned with my plastic ruler. I just watched her, puzzled, as she measured my dick. "Jesus! Nine inches!" she breathed.

I honestly had no idea what that meant. Nine inches just didn't sound all that impressive, but I was thinking in terms of height. Six-foot-four sounded impressive. I know; it's incredibly naïve. As soon as Candice started telling every woman on campus all these little tidbits about me, I would get all sorts of attention. It took no time at all, as it turned out.

There were so few students on campus compared to the normal fall and spring terms that those women spread Candice's gossip within minutes of hearing it. I get it now. For a bunch of single college women, it was really big news. This new guy had showed up, and he was packing a nine-inch dick and had "amazing" pussy-licking skills. Candice had also misreported that I was rich, since I had "my own" huge dorm room.

* * *

The next afternoon I had my Macroeconomics class with the redhead from Jessica and Teresa's lobby. She was a junior named Vicky. By the time I introduced myself, she already knew who I was. Thanks to Candice, she knew a lot about me. Unlike Candice, she also knew I was already seeing Jessica. Vicky was the one who really clued me in about the gossipy nature of so many women on the campus.

She leaned in and softly said, "Look, I would love to talk to you, but people are already staring at us. I have a boyfriend back home, and a lot of people know me. Mind if I drop by your room in, say, an hour so we can talk?"

I looked at my watch and nodded. "That should give me time to get something to eat," I replied.

Then she shook my hand and took a step back. In a voice that carried across the classroom, she said, "Well, it was nice to meet you, Greg."

I smiled and mimicked her. "Nice to meet you too, Vicky. Have a great day."

She smiled warmly. "You too!"

An hour later, she was thoughtful when I led her into my living room. After looking around she turned and fixed me with a piercing gaze. "Just how rich are you?" she asked.

"I'm not," I replied after shaking my head. "My dad's a salesman and my mom teaches school. I'm here on partial scholarship and I have grants and student loans."

"How do you afford all this nice stuff?" she asked, indicating the huge television, sound system, and living room furniture.

"Oh, that all belongs to my roommates," I replied with a shrug. "They don't take any summer classes. I haven't even met Hiroji. That huge television is his." Then I indicated their bedroom doors. "They locked their doors, and I haven't even seen the inside of Hiroji's room. Richard mentioned he has an amazing computer in there."

"Oh," Vicky replied, nodding. I noticed the way her shoulders relaxed as I had spoken.

"Did it make you nervous, thinking I was rich?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment and narrowed her eyes. Then she looked upward for a second and chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it did. Look, Greg, you seem like a nice guy. I was worried you might be one of those privileged jerks who would think I was just coming over here to have sex with you. I get hit on a lot. I think it's the red hair. Guys look at me and think, 'Oh, horny redhead. Got to get me some of that.'" She shook her head a little angrily.

"Oh..." I murmured. Then I shook my head, and it bothered me that guys thought that way. Naturally, I was thinking about Melissa. "It never crossed my mind, Vicky, honestly. When you asked if you could come over to talk, that was what I thought we were going to do. Would you like to have a seat? Oh, where are my manners? Could I get you something to drink?"

She looked at me hard and then laughed softly. "Sure, I'd like a drink. What have you got?"

Richard and Hiroji had left some booze behind, and Richard told me I could have some if I'd like. I hadn't touched it, but I showed the cabinet full of bottles to Vicky. "Honestly, I've never drank any alcohol before," I said with a shrug. "You're welcome to have some if you'd like."

I had a Coke, and Vicky chewed her lip and looked at me as she mixed a rum and coke. "Can I give you some advice, Greg?" she finally asked.

"Please," I replied.

"Don't tell anyone else you have booze in your dorm room," she said. She put the bottle of rum back into the cabinet and closed it. "If word of that gets out, people are going to invite themselves over and drink all of this. Then they'll wreck your dorm."

"WHAT?!?" I asked, horrified.

"College students love to get drunk," she advised me, "especially if they don't have to pay for booze. Then they will drink until they make themselves sick, and get into fights, break stuff that isn't theirs... Let's face it, college students are some of the most irresponsible people you will ever meet, for the most part."

"Wow, you're serious," I said softly, shaking my head.

"Yes. I'm a 'resident advisor' or RA for the women's dorm. I've had to call in the cops five times because people got drunk and stupid. I couldn't even tell you how many other incidents there have been in the three years I've been here. Your roommates really have trusted you more than you know, leaving all this stuff here with you."

It was a huge revelation to me, and my mind worked to process it as we walked out to the living room and had a seat on the couch. After a couple sips of my Coke, I murmured, "Thanks, Vicky. I would have royally screwed up if you hadn't told me that. I would have just been happy to have company, and I would not have known what was going on until it was too late."

"Mmm, that's another thing," she said as she swallowed a sip of her drink. "Most women who ask if they can come over to your dorm room—especially all the ones who know you have your own place for the summer—will really be expecting to have sex with you. Just so you know."

I frowned at that. "How would they know...?"

"Candice," she replied. She looked annoyed as she said it.

"Candice?" I asked, not knowing what she meant.

Vicky sighed heavily and took another sip before shaking her head. "Candice is a huge gossip. You have to be very careful what you say around her. She already spread the rumors that you are:" she set down her drink and ticked off each point on her fingers, "a really nice guy, with your own dorm room, that you're rich, that you have a huge dick, and that you love to lick pussy. She says you're really good at it."

"Oh," I muttered, completely at a loss. Then I added "wow" as I thought that over and shook my head. After a moment my eyes shot open and I looked at Vicky carefully. "So, when you asked if you could come over to talk, were you expecting to have sex with me?"

She bit her lip and looked thoughtful before she answered. "Look, Greg, I have a steady boyfriend back home, but that's two states away from here. We're very serious. I'll probably marry him if he ever gets around to asking."

"Oh, okay," I replied. I was relieved to hear it, but she wasn't finished.

"I know you're seeing Jessica. She's nice and I really like her. It would probably hurt her feelings if you and I did anything."

"Actually, I've been seeing Jessica and Teresa," I said. "We're not dating or anything, but we had a lot of sex Saturday and Sunday. It was actually my first time."

Vicky winced. "See, you can't just tell people stuff like that, Greg. Did Teresa tell you she's got a serious boyfriend back home?"

"No," I replied, shaking my head.

"If word of this gets around, it will ruin their reputations. Do you even like Teresa?"

"Of course I do! I think she's awesome."

"Well, if you blab about sleeping with her, and it gets back to her boyfriend, it will probably kill their relationship." Vicky shook her head a little sadly. "Look, I'm not telling you what to do. I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone that Jessica and Teresa are sleeping with you. But if you can't keep something like that a secret, you're going to get those girls into a lot of trouble."

As I thought about it, I realized I hadn't been careful at all about visiting Jessica and Teresa. It did, however, explain why they had insisted on having me leave rather than spending Saturday night at their place. It was one thing to have me over to nominally watch movies with them. If I had stayed the night, though...

"Wow," I breathed. I looked at Vicky and shook my head again. I realized that Jessica and Teresa had trusted me and thought I knew better than to run my mouth about what we had done. "Thanks again, Vicky. That's just...good lord, I am so glad you told me. I'll make sure to keep it a secret."

"Are you any good at keeping secrets, Greg?" she asked.

I thought about it for a second. Nobody would ever know the way I had lusted after Melissa my entire life, and I certainly would take all my peeping through her bedroom window with me to my grave. I gave Vicky a grim smile and nodded. "Yeah, I know how to keep a secret."

She looked at my face carefully and then gave me an expectant look. When I didn't say anything, she let out a relieved sigh and finished her drink. After she swallowed, she asked, "You're not going to tell me your secret, are you?"

"No," I replied uncomfortably, shaking my head.

"Good," she replied. Then she thought for a second and asked, "It's not something I should know, is it? You're not some criminal or something?"

"Oh, no! It's nothing like that. It would just be embarrassing," I replied.

"Good," she said again. Then she leaned over and kissed me. I was too surprised to kiss her back. She leaned back and looked a little concerned. "Don't you think I'm attractive?"

"Oh, I think you're very attractive," I said. "But you have a serious boyfriend. You said—"

"I said most women who ask to come over to your dorm room will expect to have sex with you," she said, cutting me off. "I told you that I heard you have a huge dick, that you love to lick pussy, and that you're very good at it. I came over here dying to find out if all of that was true. Yes, I have a serious boyfriend back home. But I haven't been laid in a month and I am horny as fuck."

"Oh," I replied, stunned to hear her words and see the hungry look in her eyes.

"Now that we've had a chance to talk," she continued, "I'm just relieved to find out you're a nice guy and you will keep it a secret after you fuck me. But if you've really got a nine-inch dick, I'm probably going to want this to be more than a one-time thing."

I cocked my head. "Is that really a big deal?" I asked. "I didn't think nine inches was all that much..."

She laughed really hard, and then I thought about how Jessica and Teresa had reacted when they had first seen my dick. Evidently nine inches was a big deal. After Vicky left my dorm room, I did some online research and was flabbergasted to learn how far above normal my dick really was. Before that happened, though, I led Vicky into my bedroom and she took off her clothes.

I had taken off my shirt and fumbled with my shorts. Then I just stood there and stared as she removed her bra and slid her panties down her legs. Her body was eerily similar to Melissa's. Vicky could have been my next-door neighbor's older, slightly thinner sister. It was uncanny. She had the same firm, high breasts with those pale pink nipples and areoles. Her curly red pubes were neatly trimmed into a triangle just slightly smaller than the one Melissa had above her own puffy little pussy.

I had to look back up at her face just to remind myself that I wasn't alone with Melissa in my bedroom. This wasn't a dream. "You look incredible," I breathed carefully. In my mind I repeated over and over, Don't call her Melissa! Don't call her Melissa!

I managed to never call out Melissa's name when I was with Vicky. When I looked down at my thick cock filling her puffy little pussy, though, it was like my ultimate wet dream was coming to life. One thing that definitely helped was that their voices were nothing alike. When Vicky gasped, "Oh my God! It's huge!" I never mistook her voice for Melissa's.

It was still far too much for me, that first time. I was so impossibly turned on that I came inside her after just four deep strokes. "Oh, damn!" I managed to gasp in surprise, and then I shuddered and pushed my cock balls-deep inside her for the rest of my orgasm.

"Fuck!" she cried out, and it was a real relief to watch her shuddering beneath me as my orgasm triggered hers.

She looked equally relieved that we weren't finished after that way-too-quick first orgasm. We enjoyed forty-five minutes of amazing sex, including an intense fuck in the shower at the end. It was the first time I had taken a woman from behind or shared a shower with anyone. At the very end of that shower, Vicky managed to shock me once again. She reached back and stroked my soapy dick back to hardness, and then she tried to force it into her tight little butthole!

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Yeah, that's not going to work," she panted. It was clear she was disappointed.

We finished rinsing off and kissed again as we dried each other. I was really glad I had let my mother talk me into packing two bath towels. For just a second I had to wonder if she had foreseen this when she had suggested it. As I followed Vicky back into my bedroom I had to remind myself once again that it wasn't Melissa in front of me. Her ass was absolutely perfect, and apparently she wanted me to fuck it.

I could not take my eyes off of her shapely backside when she bent over in front of me and slid her panties and shorts up her legs. She looked back at me over her shoulder and practically growled when she saw my expression and my rock-hard dick bobbing in front of me.

"Thursday after class, I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said in a deep, husky voice. "Okay?"