Heaven Next Door Pt. 04: Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,719 Followers

"I guess I should have asked first," she murmured.

I smiled and chuckled, and then pulled her to her feet. I kissed her lips and then shook my head.

"All yours," I reminded her.

"Oh," she replied, smiling happily.

Then I guided her back onto the bed and she gasped softly when I spread her legs.

"Is this for me?" I asked, lowering my mouth to her quivering pussy.

"Oh, yes," she growled, "All yours, Greg."

Then she gasped again as I finally got to savor the sweet, tangy nectar of my goddess. Oh, I could not get enough of that, ever! "Oh, Greg!" she cried out again and again as I feasted on her delicious little pussy. I loved everything about eating Melissa. I loved the way she tasted, the way she cried out and came for me, the way her pussy squeezed my fingers when I slid them inside her, and the fact that I knew exactly when she needed me to stop.

She was positively radiant when I lifted my face from her and got up onto my knees. I finally got to lower my lips to take in her hard nipples for the first time while she caught her breath. After five minutes of allowing me to worship her breasts with my lips and tongue, she pushed me off of her and guided me onto my back.

"My turn," she insisted as she wriggled over between my legs.

Our eyes were locked the entire time as she took me back into her mouth and gave me that first amazing blowjob. Clearly, it turned her on to see my reactions when she pleasured me that way. She had a wicked gleam in her eye when she relaxed her throat muscles and swallowed me slowly. I gulped when she took the whole thing and her eyes smiled up at me when she saw my astonished expression.

"I can't believe you did that," I whispered.

She pulled back just enough to blow out an amused breath through her nostrils and then she took me right back down her throat. I continued to watch in disbelief as she fucked her mouth with the entire rock-hard length of my dick. I had never seen anything like it. Far too soon it was more than I could take. I licked my lips and cleared my throat.

"Melissa, if you don't stop doing that I'm going to come in your mouth," I warned her.

She stopped driving my dick in and out of her throat just long enough to nod and then she went right back to it. I groaned when I felt my orgasm approaching, and she pulled back and applied firm suction around the head of my cock until it erupted between her lips. Then she just moaned happily and nursed every drop I had to offer her.

"Wow," I breathed after she had drained me. "That was incredible, Melissa. Thank you."

"Mmm, you're welcome," she moaned. She smiled up at me and then her eyes went back to the tip of my cock. She gave it a brief smooch and then looked back up at my face. "I'm glad your cum tastes so good, too," she added.

I couldn't help but laugh softly at that. "I'm glad you liked it," I murmured. Then I raised my voice slightly. "Now get up here."

"Okay," she giggled, sliding up my body.

She gasped when I grabbed her hips and pulled her up on top of me, then cooed when my mouth once again closed on her hard nipple. Then she let out another surprised gasp when I lifted her hips and lowered her onto my hard cock.

"Already?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm," I replied around that luscious mouthful of her breast.

"Oh, goodie!" she giggled. Then she let out a breath and groaned, "Oh, God. That feels enormous in my pussy!"

"Mmm," I murmured before releasing her breast. "I was just about to say, 'Damn, you feel tight.' I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No. It feels incredible."

Her eyes still held mine, and we didn't have to say anything else as I gradually filled her up. She didn't have to tell me to take it slowly, and she knew I wouldn't rush this and hurt her. I smiled and kissed her lips gently when she shuddered and came on my dick that first time.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured into her lips.

She stared into my eyes and shook her head after that first orgasm washed over her.

"Thou art god," she croaked.

I pushed the last inch of my cock into her and shook my head. "Thou art god," I corrected her, "And that's my line!"

"Oh, I believe it was Mike's line first," she giggled.

"Well, it's ours now," I murmured, guiding her hips up and down slowly.

"Mmm, yes," she agreed. "Yes it is."

It just felt so classy and erudite to tell her "Thou art god!" instead of groaning "I'm going to come inside you!" She heard it, felt it, and screamed, "Thou art god!" Her pussy squeezed down on me delightfully, and that shared orgasm was absolute perfection for both of us.

I slumped back flat onto the bed when my dick finished erupting, pulling her down onto my chest. I loved feeling her hot breath wash over my hard nipple as she gasped through the end of her orgasm. She kept doing it as she slowly caught her breath, and I shivered at the sensation. Melissa noticed and leaned over enough to flick her tongue over my sensitive little bud, making me groan.

"Ooh, and sensitive little nipples?" she asked.

"Apparently so," I replied. I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed.

"You are just a dream come true," she murmured into my chest, giving my nipple a little smooch. Then she looked up at me and bit her lip.

"What?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and then blurted, "Please tell me you enjoy anal!"

The way my dick lurched inside her and immediately started to harden put a dazzling smile on her lips. I still felt the need to nod eagerly. It was another moment when I felt like anything I said would be wrong. Fortunately, my body told her exactly what she wanted to hear.

* * *

We lay there in each others' arms and talked about Stranger for a bit. She had read it because of me, it turned out.

"I saw you carrying that book around, back when we were in junior high," she admitted, rubbing my chest. "I knew it was one of my mom's favorite books, and I asked her if I should read it." She chuckled against my collarbone. "Of course she said yes. What else was she going to say when her daughter who didn't read much asked if she should read her favorite book?"

I laughed softly and ran my hand over her back. Then she lifted her head so that she could look into my eyes again.

"I just wanted to be able to talk to you about that book," she said, shaking her head and smiling ruefully. "But it took me almost four months to get through it. There was so much I didn't understand at that age. It was embarrassing for my mother when I asked about some of it. It was her favorite book, but it didn't occur to her until I started asking some of those questions that it might not be the most appropriate reading material for a fourteen-year-old."

"That's so funny," I murmured into her hair.

She had rested her cheek on my chest again, and then she ran the tip of her index finger in a teasing circle around my nipple. It reminded me of what she had said earlier.

"So, Melissa," I murmured, "You mentioned sensitive nipples and enjoying anal sex. What else was on your 'checklist' that I should know about? Is there anything I need to change so I can be your perfect man?"

She looked up at me again and gave me an impish grin. "Let's see; loves to lick my pussy and does a great job of it? Check." Her hand reached down and gave the base of my shaft a squeeze, "Big, thick cock that fills me up? Check—and then some! Loves me and gets along with my mom?" She sighed and looked around her bedroom. "I still can't get over what you two did while I was gone."

Then she slid up my body just a bit so she could kiss me again. There was melancholy in her eyes and I had to ask.

"What's wrong, Melissa?"

"Oh, I just feel so stupid," she replied. "Mom told me I needed to visit my dad back in July, but I didn't listen to her. It makes me so mad at myself when I know you were here every day that I was gone. I should have been here with you. I want those two weeks back."

"I want the last five years back," I countered. "I was so busy putting you on a pedestal that I never actually thought about you as a real, live woman with needs and desires. I could have been the man in your life, instead of your geeky neighbor who could only worship you from afar."

"That always kind of turned me on," she murmured.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, I knew your bedroom window was right across from mine. I used to like to imagine that you were watching over me all the time. It made me feel safe, when we were younger. Then when we got older I wondered if you ever watched me. I used to leave my curtains and blinds open and left the light on whenever I came back to my bedroom after a shower."

She shivered when she felt my dick throbbing inside her. Then she smiled up at my face. "I used to get so wet, imagining you could see me." She chuckled softly, then added, "In a way, it feels like we should be doing this upstairs, in my old bedroom."

I chuckled and asked, "Should I sneak up and come through the window, then? That was always my fantasy."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I'm so lame you always asked what I was doing there when I showed up in your bedroom, even though it was my fantasy." I shook my head and laughed softly at myself.

Melissa watched my face long enough to realize I wasn't kidding, and then she kissed me again. I kissed her back a little more eagerly, and then she moaned into my mouth. I was hard once again inside her.

"Wow," she breathed. She planted her hands on my chest so she could lean back to look at my face. "I love the way you stretch my pussy like that," she groaned. Then she shook her head. "But I'm afraid I need a break. Otherwise I'll be too sore to take you again, and that will ruin our weekend."

She started to slide up off of me, when I blurted, "Week."

"What?" she gasped, looking hurt.

I realized how it might have sounded, and shook my head.

"We have the entire week, if we want it," I said carefully.

"Oh!" she replied, finally letting the head of my cock slide out of her. Then she stopped and looked down at me in surprise. "Really?"

I shrugged and nodded.

"I thought it sounded a little excessive," I confessed. "Melissa...you know I was worried you would be offended. This just felt so...pretentious to me. Plus I was worried you would be mad about our mothers conspiring to push the two of us together like this."

"Oh, no, not at all," she replied with another heart-stopping smile. She leaned down to kiss me slowly once more. "I love them for this." Then she chuckled. "But you're probably right about a week being excessive. You might just kill me with this huge cock of yours if you fuck me non-stop for a week."

In that moment I could not help but recall how her mother had accused me of wrecking poor Gloria, and how she had seemed eager to have me wreck her as well. I shook my head and smiled up at Melissa.

"I'll be careful," I promised.

"Good," she said, sliding out of the bed. "Because when I get back you're going to fuck me in the ass."

* * *

I understood that she wanted her privacy as she washed out her bottom and got it ready for me. I couldn't just lie there and wait for her, though. I was just too wound up thinking about it, and I knew I had to calm down or I would not last once I was inside her. So, I got up and walked around the bedroom, looking at some of the little items that adorned her dresser and hung on her walls. Then I stumbled into our discarded clothes and picked them up.

I folded them and set them on top of the end table next to the bed and then chewed the inside of my cheek as I thought about my clothes. I hadn't brought over a change of anything. If Melissa wanted to go out somewhere, I would have to go next door to change first. There was also an alarm clock on that end table, and I realized Melissa had only been home two hours. I really needed to pace myself if we were going to enjoy non-stop sex for more than another hour.

Then I turned and saw my goddess. She was still damp, wrapped in a bath towel and suffused with a noticeable flush. I'd managed to distract myself while she was gone, but now I swallowed heavily as I looked at her. My goddess was here—really here!—and (gulp!) wanted me to fuck her in her indescribably perfect ass!

I couldn't help it. I reached over with my left hand and pinched myself hard on my right forearm. Melissa laughed when she saw it. Then she stepped into the room and walked right up to me for another sizzling kiss.

"I know exactly how you feel," she murmured dreamily after that kiss. "The only reason I'm not pinching myself is that I want to keep enjoying this dream if it's not real."

She opened her towel and spread it on the bed before lying back on it and spreading her legs wide in invitation. I licked my lips and swallowed as my eyes wandered down to see the glistening little ring of her asshole. Then I looked at my massive boner and back up at her face.

"Did you bring any lube?" I asked softly. "I probably ought to lubricate my dick."

"Oh, right!" she muttered. "Sorry, I was so turned on I forgot. It's on the counter in the bathroom."

"Be right back!" I blurted, and I hustled to get the lube and return.

It still felt like I was in a horny dream when I slowly eased the head of my cock into her horny asshole. Only, I had never even dreamed about doing this with her. I looked from the thick shaft of my cock stretching her tight little hole wide open up to her face. Then I shook my head and let out a careful breath.

"I never dreamed you would let me do this to you," I murmured.

She shook all over and then panted three times. That scared me—I was certain I had hurt her. She reached out and grabbed my forearm to stop me from pulling out of her.

"No!" she gasped. "Don't stop. Just...hold still. Whew! I can't believe you made me come already!"

"Oh!" I uttered in surprise. "I—I can't believe it either."

She bit her lip and shook her head, sucking in air through her nose. Somehow, she made even that look sexy.

"Don't make me laugh," she finally muttered. "It could hurt both of us if you mess around and make me laugh right now."

I nodded.

"Got it," I replied. Then I pushed my hips forward slightly and that earned a lovely groan from her lips. "Let me know when you need me to stop," I murmured.

She nodded, but she never had to tell me to stop. I could feel it when she tightened around me, and could read her face when she looked uncomfortable. Then I got to enjoy watching her eyes and mouth shoot open when she was surprised by a second orgasm. Not long after that, she looked astonished when she felt me press my groin firmly against hers.

"It's all inside me?" she squeaked.

I nodded and licked my lips.

"Oh, God, it feels incredible!" she gasped.

"Yes it does," I agreed. Then I looked down and shook my head. "It looks incredible, too. I still can't believe it, even though I'm looking right at it."

"Oh, damn!" she cried, and I felt her shaking and her asshole squeezed me tightly.

I watched her pussy pucker up and quiver above where my dick was buried in her ass. My eyes traveled all over her sexy body as she shook through that orgasm. I licked my lips again and gave her a wicked smile.

"Should I apologize, Melissa?" I asked. My voice came out deeper than I expected, even though I was speaking quietly. "Was that naughty of me, looking at your tight little asshole while my hard dick was sliding into it? I guess I should have at least asked first, but you can feel how hard it made me to look at—"

"Oh, you dirty fucker!" she wailed, as she convulsed and came again.

I gave her a few slow, deliberate thrusts as she cried out and came. It was obvious her orgasm was intense. After it had passed and she could speak clearly again, her voice had real heat to it.

"Just you wait, Greg," she warned me. "I'm going to look forward to teasing you, now that you've started it."

"Teasing?" I asked, pushing my shaft all the way inside her. "I wasn't teasing, Melissa." My voice dropped to a growl once again. "I'm giving you every inch of my dick, sweetheart."

"OH! Yes you are," she panted.

"Now, if you want me to just tease you with the tip..." I teased, pulling my hips back.

"Don't you fucking dare! Give me that dick, now! Oh, hell yeah!"

I was surprised just how hard I was able to fuck Melissa in her ass that first time. I was watching her face carefully when I wasn't looking down at the delectable sight of my cock pounding in and out of her asshole. She was in ecstasy the entire time I fucked her ass, and I was really giving it to her hard and fast.

None of the women I had been with before had come as hard or as often as Melissa did from getting butt-fucked. But what really threw me for a loop was hearing the filthy talk that came out of her mouth. It finally became too much.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me like the dirty little ass-whore I am!" she screamed.

I stopped thrusting abruptly, leaving her gasping.

"Why did you stop?" she demanded.

"I can't..." I had to think before I could even put into words. "Don't get me wrong, Melissa. I love fucking you in your tight little ass." I shook my head. "But I won't put up with anybody calling the woman I love an 'ass-whore'—not even you. Got it?"

She gave me a wicked grin.

"But what if I want to be your ass-whore, Greg? What if I want you to use me as your personal cum dumpster, to have you fuck all my slutty holes with your huge dick and use me every time you want to get off?"

I shook my head.

"Don't," I warned her.

"What's the matter, Greg? Don't you want to use my slutty asshole to—wait! Where are you going?"

I stormed out of the bedroom, and was still shaking with rage when she approached me in the kitchen.

"It was just dirty talk, Greg," she murmured softly. "I thought you'd like it."

I turned at her and had to carefully control my voice so I didn't yell. "Who fucking treated you like that?" I demanded. "Was it Quentin? I swear to God, I'll track him down and—"

"No!" she cried, shaking her head in alarm. "No, Greg! I didn't—I never—nobody ever treated me like that. I just..." she blew out a long breath. "You don't understand. I just wanted to be yours, Greg. All yours. I wanted you to take me and not hold back one bit." Her voice dropped to a pathetic little whimper and she looked down at her feet. "I thought if I could talk to you like a dirty slut, maybe you would fuck me like one."

I looked at her and blew out my own huge breath.

"I don't know if I can do that, Melissa," I said softly. "But I'll try."

Her head snapped up and her eyes were huge. Before I could over-think it, I grabbed her and spun her around, pinning her up against the kitchen counter as I drove my dick into her perfect ass.

"Oh God!" she cried.

"Is this what you want?" I demanded as I pounded her slutty little ass.

"Yes!" she cried.

It was just fortunate I had been close before her filthy talk had turned me off. I didn't think I could talk to her the way she wanted. Instead I just growled into her ear.

"Here it comes, Melissa. I'm about to fill your asshole with a huge load of cum!"

"YES!" she screamed.

I shook my head and then shuddered as I unloaded in her ass. I just knew both of our mothers could have heard that last scream of hers.

* * *

Melissa's legs gave out right there in the kitchen. I carefully scooped her up and carried her into the downstairs bathroom, stepping into the bathtub before setting her down carefully and starting the hot water. After the way I had taken her in the kitchen, I had a tough time meeting her worshipful gaze.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I managed to nod and look at her.

"It was too soon for that," I said. "Maybe after we had been together for a while, I could have gotten into role-playing something like that for you. Fuck. Melissa..." I had to shake my head again, and then I turned to feel the water temperature.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,719 Followers