Heaven Next Door Pt. 04: Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,720 Followers

Melissa almost tackled me from behind, hugging me to her tightly and pressing her hard nipples into my back.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Me too," I replied.

The water was warm enough, so I grabbed the shower nozzle and shifted the water from the faucet to the shower head. Melissa refused to release me.

"Greg, will you really marry me?" she whispered. "I'm not asking you to say 'yes' right now, you understand. I'm not asking you to marry me. What I'm asking is if you really want to settle for me and be my husband. I'm not as smart as the college girls you've dated, Greg. I don't want you to marry me and then be disappointed, and wind up cheating like my dad did."

I managed to shrug out of her grasp and turned to face her. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"You're smarter than you give yourself credit for," I murmured. "The first college girl I—" I abruptly re-thought that one. The last thing I wanted to do was make Melissa feel less special. I looked her over and whispered, "Thou art god."

She chuckled and lifted her arms so I could admire her perfection as I washed her.

"I have to admit, I love it when you look at me that way," she sighed. "It's just that sometimes a woman wants her man to take her and use her. I loved the gentle way you filled my ass, Greg, but then I knew you were holding back. I wanted you to really let me have it."

I nodded and put the shower nozzle back up in the bracket. Then I started soaping up her sexy body and thought what I should say.

"Melissa, I can barely believe I'm actually here with you right now," I said, looking from her soapy breasts up to her gorgeous face. "Honestly, it would not surprise me one bit if I woke up alone in my bed right now and this all turned out to be an incredible dream." I cracked a grin then, and she cocked her head when she saw it. "I have to admit, though, this would be the first time I ever dreamed I fucked you in the ass."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"Hell yes," I replied. Then I looked at her face and shook my head. "I just wish I could go back and not hear that. I don't want to think of you as an...'ass-whore.' It's just so demeaning."

"That's just it, Greg," she said, shaking her head. "If you marry me, I'll be your horny little ass-whore for the rest of your life." Her soapy little hand reached down to squeeze and then stroke my shaft.

I groaned as my dick hardened in her hand. Then I reached up for the shower nozzle and started rinsing us off. She kept right on stroking me.

"Okay, I get it," I said.

"Do you?" she asked.

I sighed and then she gasped as I spun her around and pushed insistently on her lower back. I eased the head of my cock into her wet asshole, and then drove the entire shaft up inside her in one long stroke. Her asshole locked down around the base of my shaft and I held her there with my left hand. I managed to turn my torso enough to reach down and turn off the water with my right.

By the time I turned back around, her rectal muscles had loosened enough, and I started fucking her. The sounds of our bodies slapping wetly against each other echoed through the bathroom, and probably could be heard throughout the house. I took three deliberate full-length strokes in and out of her, and then slammed my dick into her as hard as I could four times in rapid succession.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out.

I held still, balls-deep inside her, and savored the feel of her tight ass around me. Then I took a careful breath so my tone was conversational as I resumed fucking her.

"So, what you're telling me, Melissa, is that this perfect ass is mine to take whenever I want, and as hard as I want to. Is that correct?"

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Do you understand that it turns me off and upsets me when you use those derogatory words to describe yourself?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried.

I gave her three quick, hard thrusts and then stopped.

"Good," I said. "Now, I'm not teasing. We just need to dry off and continue this in the bedroom. I don't want to risk slipping and injuring ourselves on the first afternoon of our honeymoon."

I was pleased that she giggled rather than being upset.

* * *

Melissa enjoyed everything we did together, sexually, but her favorite was when she was flat on her belly and I bit her neck while pounding her asshole as hard as I could. That was pretty fucking intense for me as well. It felt like I truly owned her when I took her like that.

That afternoon I simply couldn't come inside her again. Every time I would get close, she screamed and came so hard that I had to stop thrusting. Her ass held me tightly until she was finished, and then it felt like I was starting over. I had already enjoyed three magnificent orgasms, so it didn't bother me in the least.

Eventually I had to stop. I could tell it was starting to hurt her, and she would not protest. She even seemed reluctant to let me stop, despite her obvious soreness.

"We should really take a break," I murmured into her ear.

"But—but you haven't come inside me yet," she protested weakly.

"Oh, I will," I assured her. "There will be plenty of time for that later."

I rolled off of her back after I had carefully extracted my dick. A glance down there showed me how red and puffy her tender asshole was. I slid next to her on the bed and lay on my back. Holding out my right arm, I murmured, "Come here. Let me hold you."

"Mmm, okay," she replied.

We both sighed happily as she snuggled into my side and lay her head on my shoulder.

After a minute, she asked, "Do you have a girlfriend at college?"

"No," I replied. Then I sighed. "Well, sort of. I have a couple of 'friends with benefits' that I've been seeing. They have steady boyfriends back in their hometowns, so we haven't been dating. I have gone on dates with other girls, but it turned out most of them also have steady boyfriends back home."

"Do you love any of them?" she asked.

I looked at her face, at the vulnerability in her expression, and gave her a smile and a soft kiss.

"I think I love them, but my heart has always belonged to you," I said. "They could tell, I think. It was like they could enjoy being with me, and having sex with me, but there was never the chance of us getting serious. Not until I could see you again and figure out if you could ever be mine."

"I...I didn't think this would ever happen," Melissa whispered. She took my hand and squeezed it, looking at our intertwined fingers with wonder in her eyes. "Whenever I was with the other guys I dated, I felt a little sad. It was like I was settling for someone I deserved, since I didn't deserve you."

"Even Quentin?" I asked in surprise.

She bit her lip. "Oh, God. The first time Quentin was inside me, I called out your name."

"Oh, shit!" I gasped. "Was he mad?"

She shook her head. "No, he understood."

I gobbled air, unable to think what to say.

"So, when you go back to college, will you keep seeing those girls?" Melissa asked.

"Nope," I replied easily. I gave her hand a squeeze. "I'm all yours now."

"Don't be silly," she chuckled.

"I'm not being silly," I retorted. "I'm yours and I won't cheat on you."

"Greg, you're all mine this week," she said softly. "I am just happy to have this week. But it isn't like we will see each other regularly once we start college. Oh, I will look forward to seeing you every holiday. Maybe we'll have some weekends off in there when we can see each other. But I refuse to let you settle for me." She swallowed heavily and looked right into my eyes. "You should be dating all the nice, smart girls you can. If you still want me after that, I will be happy to have you. I just refuse to hold you back."

I shook my head, staring at her in horror.

"How can you say that?" I whispered.

"Those girls are hot, aren't they?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, but—"

"If you see them again, they're going to want some more of this, won't they?" she growled, reaching down to give my cock a squeeze.

I swallowed hard. "Probably," I admitted.

"It's not cheating if you have permission," she said, slowly stroking my shaft. "If you have all these horny, attractive college girls throwing themselves at you, it would be silly to hold back. Especially the girls you've already been with—the ones who have boyfriends. I don't want you to feel like you have cheated, and then feel the need to break up with me. That would ruin everything for us. I love you, Greg. I want you to enjoy college, enjoy fucking those horny women, and then I want my turn to enjoy you when you get back."

"But—that's—" I spluttered. I tried to work through what she had said, to find the flaw. The problem was that I knew I was being foolish.

I hadn't been able to resist Candice when she came over for a fuck-and-suck session, and I didn't even like Candice. If—make that when—Teresa and Jessica and Vicky wanted me, there was no chance I could refuse them for long. Melissa was right. I would feel guilty about it, and I would feel the need to break up with her. Except...

"Are you my girlfriend now?" I asked quietly. "Not just for the next week—when I go back to school, can I tell people I have the most amazing woman in the world waiting here for me?"

"Nope," she replied with a grin. "For this week, I'm your wife. I'm your eager..." she grinned, letting me know she was holding back, "horny wife who wants to have sex with you every chance we get. BUT when you go back to school, you can't tell anyone about me. If you do, there will be gossipy women who will tell on you when they think you're 'cheating' on me. And if you say something like that to the girls you're already seeing, that won't make them feel very good about themselves."

I stared at her for a long moment and finally shook my head.

"See, you're way the hell smarter than you think," I said.

"Thanks," she chuckled. "Now go wash off your dick. I want to suck you and that anal lube tastes nasty."

I sighed, as if I was being put upon.

"We should just take a quick shower," I countered. Then I leaned down to growl into her ear, "I want to wash out your asshole thoroughly before I eat it for you."

Her eyes went wide. "You'd do that for me?" she whispered.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I was actually able to turn her around in such a way that I could eat her tangy little asshole while she sucked my dick. I thought it would be the best of both worlds, but Melissa corrected me once again. It was much more enjoyable when we took turns. She could focus entirely on the pleasure of getting her ass eaten, crying out again and again as she came with my tongue buried in her perfect derriere. Then it was my turn to enjoy a spectacular blowjob and to enjoy watching her as she made love to me with her mouth.

* * *

It was surprisingly enjoyable when we cooked dinner together that night. There was still some lingering sexual tension, since we knew we would be fucking again after we had eaten. But that only made it more fun as we flirted and shared the kitchen. It was also a chance for us to show off for each other. We were both pretty fair cooks at that point.

After dinner we shared a big slice of cake that her mother had left for us, along with a couple scoops of ice cream. I loved having her sit in my lap while I fed her bites of dessert, and she enjoyed feeding me as well. We managed not to make a mess.

"We should go for a walk after this," she suggested.

"Okay," I agreed.

We had to straighten our hair a bit before we got dressed. It was obvious at a glance we'd been rolling around in bed before that. When we were presentable, we held hands and walked around the block twice. My dad waved at us when we returned that second time, but he hurried into the house before we could be tempted to go over to talk with him.

That made us both laugh, and we appreciated the gesture. Minutes later we were back in Melissa's bed, urgently fucking our way to another spectacular shared orgasm.

"I love you, my sexy wife," I panted as I came inside her. "I can't wait to put a baby inside you."

"Oh, you dirty fucker!" she cried. She gripped me tightly and came like crazy. Afterwards she panted, "I almost wish I wasn't on the pill. I would love to have your babies."

My dick lurched inside her. I chuckled softly and kissed her on the lips once more.

"How soon can we start?" I asked.

"Not until after college," she insisted. "We need to have jobs, or one of us has to have a really good job, before we start having babies."

I thought about suggesting otherwise, but then I recalled how excited she had been to get accepted to college. She had worked far harder at it than I had. I would not dare take that from her.

We lay awake holding each other and talking for another half hour, and then fell asleep with her still snuggled up beside me with her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to fall asleep. There was still that part of my mind that was certain I would wake up alone.

* * *

So, when I woke up alone, I freaked out. My right arm was no longer full of Melissa's warm body, and I reached out desperately and felt for her.

"Oh, no," I groaned. Even though on some level I had expected it, I was still crushed to realize it had all been a dream.

Then I looked around and realized I was still in her bed, in her room. She had obviously gotten up before I did. My heart rate slowly returned to normal and I blew out a relieved breath. Then I smelled bacon and heard it sizzling. I got up and followed my nose to the kitchen.

"Wow!" I gasped, as soon as she came into view.

Melissa was still naked, only wearing an apron to protect her front from bacon grease as she cooked that wonderful-smelling breakfast. Her perfect bottom was pointed back toward me, which always got my attention, but the sinuous curve of her back leading up to her neck was breathtaking. She turned and gave me a soft smile before she pouted.

"Oh, you're awake," she said, sounding disappointed. "I was planning to bring you breakfast in bed."

I had to immediately squelch the thought of my mother's definition of "breakfast in bed." That was easy to do while I feasted my eyes on Melissa's incredible body in that apron. I walked up and leaned in to kiss her briefly on the lips. After that wonderful kiss, I managed to keep to myself my reaction from earlier when I woke up alone.

"I thought I was going to get to enjoy you in bed this morning," I murmured, reaching my left hand over to lightly scratch her back.

"Oh, you will," she growled sexily. "I just want to be a responsible wife and make sure you eat properly."

"I love you so much," I murmured, still scratching her back.

She gave me a smile that melted me with its pure brilliance. I had to remind myself to breathe.

"Wow," I muttered. Then I shook my head. "Is there anything I can do to help, or should I just get out of your way?"

"Um, let me see," she replied.

She stirred the scrambled eggs on the one side of the skillet, and then bent to look into the front of the oven. It was all I could do to contain myself—I wanted to molest her as soon as she bent over in front of me like that.

"The croissants are done, I think," she said. "You can pull those out and butter them while I finish the bacon and eggs."

"Yes ma'am!" I said.

She shivered when I reached down and gave her bottom a squeeze. Then I had to groan when I smelled the fresh-baked croissants. Damn, they smelled delicious! I had to swallow hard, twice, because I was salivating so much at the wonderful smells. Minutes later we were sitting together naked at the table, enjoying our breakfast. I took a bite of the bacon and eggs and moaned happily, looking over at my sexy "wife."

"Do you think we should get dressed?" I asked.

"Nope," she replied, reaching over to give my dick a light squeeze. "I'm enjoying the show almost as much as the food."

I reached over with my left hand and ran it slowly down the front of her body before sliding my fingers down between her thighs. Melissa smiled and spread her legs enough to let me play with her pussy. She gently stroked my dick while she ate, and enjoyed my teasing fingers while I fed myself entirely with my right hand.

I was completely hard in her hand by the time we finished our food, and her pussy was drenched. Melissa pushed my chair back from the table so she could mount me right there. We kissed urgently and she bounced up and down on top of me. I filled my hands with her sexy ass cheeks and helped guide her up and down on my hard dick. She took me to the root inside her and shuddered through an amazing-looking climax in my lap.

Then we kissed a few more times and cleared the table. She did her best to rinse the dishes as I took her from behind right there at the sink. We both groaned when I pulled my hard dick out of her, and then we quickly loaded those dishes into the dishwasher so we could hurry back to bed.

* * *

The entire day was like that. It was beautiful, perfect, and impossibly arousing to be with Melissa. The world outside ceased to exist, and it was just the two of us alone in our idyllic little universe. Every time we shared a kiss, a joke, a touch or an orgasm, we just felt closer. I was on top of the world every time she told me she loved me, and I loved the look she gave me when I told her how much I loved her.

Everything about that day was beyond my wildest dreams. Late that evening, Melissa was in my arms, still shivering as I came inside her. She looked at my face and once more shook her head in rapt disbelief.

"I love our parents so much," she gushed, "Especially our moms. This 'honeymoon' idea of theirs was brilliant."

My dick lurched inside her, unleashing one last big spurt inside her and making us both shudder.

"I agree," I managed in a shaky voice.

She kissed me softly and then looked at me with a slightly concerned expression.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I nodded.

"Yes, but we should probably have some dinner. That's like the ninth time I've come inside you today, and my body is running out of protein."

She laughed beautifully, but that caused her pussy to clench down on my spent shaft and force it out of her. I grimaced when I felt all that slimy cum drooling out to coat my groin.

"Let me take care of that," she purred, sliding down between my legs and lapping at me like a hungry feline.

When she had all the cream she could find, we took another shower together. Our eyes went wide when we heard the doorbell. I wrapped a towel around my waist and pulled on a bathrobe as I hustled out to see who it was.

"It's our moms!" I called out, letting Melissa know before I opened the door. "We were just taking a shower," I explained softly, but they just smiled.

They both had potholders on their hands, and held casserole dishes. They brushed past me and set those dishes on the kitchen counter.

"We won't be long," Catherine assured me. "We just thought you two might like a nice dinner that you didn't have to cook for yourselves."

"You should stay," Melissa said, surprising us all. She came out and gave her mother a huge hug and a kiss, and then she pulled my mother to her for the same treatment. "This has been absolutely wonderful," she sighed. "But we've pretty much worn each other out already. You should go get Charlie while we get dressed, and then we can have a nice, big family dinner together."

Mom and Catherine looked at me, and I smiled and nodded.

"Well—that's—" Catherine spluttered.

"That would be nice," my mother said, giving Catherine's forearm a light squeeze. "I'll tell you what, though. We'll just leave these here. There's plenty more of it over at our house. You two take your time and get dressed, and then you can join us for dinner."

After they left, Melissa and I retreated to her bedroom to get dressed. I chuckled as I pulled my shorts up my legs.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,720 Followers