All Comments on 'Heaven or Heathen for Vicki'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75almost 16 years ago
left me breathless...

awesome work as always! and definitely best posted as a longer piece! thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

You did a great job, glad I could read it all at one time. Thank you, you made my day better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ohhhhh

You do such GOOD work. It produced a constant anticipation of the next event in there relationship and in the stories surrounding Vickie's background and Haven's past - beautiful character developments!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Your stories are simply great.. I suggest you post these stories on storiesonline.net as well literotica..it'd be great to see you there...

Thank you anyways for posting them here.

Good day Ma'am.

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
great job

another great story

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
Wow, no wonder I'm becoming a fan!

That was an extremely good story. The way you managed to create several different back-stories, all seamlessly woven together, was impressive. Your device of the 10-minute disclosure sessions allowed the reader to understand everything that was going on in a well-thought-out, logical explanation of the events and feelings that brought these two characters to where they now are. This was a love story, a suspense story (for a moment, I wondered how much complicity Vicki may have had in the poisonings), and an intensely erotic story about rough, passionate, almost angry sex. Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous