Heaven or Hell

Story Info
Mica faces heaven or hell.
4k words
4.26
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy it, I love feedback and to hear what you like. Everyone is 18. Love Mica xx

If you take the trouble to email me, thank you, but please don't use a fake reply address, that just means I can't reply.

There was a sort of flash and I was standing in front of a desk, more a podium to be honest. I looked around, it was all misty and blurry. Dad was beside me, and there was a man wearing a white dinner suit behind the podium. He ushered us forward.

"Mica and Mikhail," he said.

"Er yes, that's us," I said.

"Oh. I wasn't asking, I was addressing. I know who you are."

Well now. That is good for him. "Okay, and who are you, where are we, and why are we here?"

"Oh, that is easy. I work for Mr Morningstar, front of house so to speak. Here is the entrance to his establishment, Hell, and why, well, obviously you have ceased to be."

Oh. Well, that's a bummer.

"But I have never done anything wrong, why am I here, why is dad here?"

"Can you play a harp, can either of you?"

"Er no," I answered.

He shrugged, "well there you are then. Pretty much only harpists up there now with him. It must be sickly up there with bloody harp music twanging on all the time."

"What about all those devout monk types? They must be up there?"

"Oh no, we have a special room just for them. No one wants to mix with them, what could be worse?"

"So, how long will we be here, I mean what happens next?"

"You will be here for ever, obviously, which is until his narcissistic self declares that it is Decision Day."

"Decision Day, isn't called The Rapture or something?"

"Not here it isn't, it is Decision Day."

"What happens then?" I was getting curious. I was pretty sure that I should really have been upset that I was dead, and scared for the future, I mean, Hell, really?

"On Decision Day, He brings everybody together into one spot, and I do mean one singular spot, and then decides, repeat or end."

"Repeat or end? What does that mean?

"Well, so far it has always been repeat rather than end. End means exactly that, the end of everything. Repeat means we start over. Pompous self-important egotistical narcissistic bald man declares that there is light, there is a sort of bang, and off we go, new everything."

"You're not a fan of his then?"

"Oh? Whatever gave you that idea?"

"And when was the last time?"

"In your time line? Thirteen billion seven hundred million five hundred thousand two hundred and thirty three years ago tomorrow. Just after four fifteen in the afternoon if I recall correctly."

"And if he decides 'end'?"

"Well, obviously, nothing, oblivion, no life. But he won't do that, he needs things to worship him, he is a narcissist you know. Oh, and he likes harp music. Thinks it is the best thing mankind ever invented. So, no, there will never be 'The End'.

"How long has these been going on, how many bangs?"

"Oh, since he decided to invent matter to keep himself company. Forever basically, and how many times? Think of the biggest number you can, and it is more than double that."

"So what happens now, for us, I mean."

"Well shortly a door will turn up and you go through it and then that is it, that's your new place until the magical reboot by his wonderlessness up there."

"What do we do? What do we eat, how do we, you know, live?"

"Do? What ever you want. Eat? None of that up here. Can you imagine the sewage issues for every being that ever lived if they ate? Oh no. None of that eating and drinking nonsense. Live? You just be. Forever."

"Oh. Er, well, I suppose we can just make love and stuff I suppose."

"Make love? Oh you make me laugh. Look down at yourself."

For the first time I realised I was naked. I looked down, no nipples on my breasts and below that, nothing, not even a little crease at the top of my legs, I looked across as dad, he had no penis or testicles, just nothing.

"What? What the hell?"

"Exactly. No need for them to be there if you don't need them. No eating, so no defecating, no urinating, no need for sex organs if you aren't makin bacin."

"Oh my God."

"Well, no, actually he isn't, your God I mean, he is his own, not yours. Oh, you'll get the picture."

I was lost for words. I don't know what I expected but it sure wasn't this. I did know I expected to live a lot longer.

"How do we know what we can and can't do," dad asked, "what are the rules?"

"Oh there are no rules, you can do what you like."

"What about crime?"

"No rules, so no crime."

"So, anarchy rules?"

"You are not grasping the big picture. There are no rules."

"Murder?"

"How can you kill someone that is already dead?"

"Demons? Will they torture us? Is it burning hot?"

"Have you seen the cost of fuel? No, it is set at a nice twenty two degrees. The demons do their own thing, they won't be bothering you."

A door appeared to our right. It was white with eight panels and a black cast iron lever style handle.

"Okay, your time is up and now you must enter your future."

"And if we don't?"

He faded away and we were left alone. The clouds seemed to close in on us and we edged closer to the door.

"Oh sod it," dad said and opened the door. We walked through.

I woke up with a start. Wow. Was that a dream or what? I lay there trying to remember as much as I could, I mean it was so weird, white fluffy clouds, no sex, I mean, really, no sex? I was startled back to the present when dad came into my room.

"Mica, I have just had the weirdest dream."

"Me too dad. Mine had you and me in hell."

Dad stood there for a moment and looked at me. "Really?" He asked, "I mean, entrance to hell, guy in a weird white dinner suit?"

"Hell dad, yes, and then all that no fanny or penis business, no bum, no eating."

"No rules. How can we both have the same dream?"

"Well we didn't watch any TV last night, so couldn't be anything there. Have we been hypnotised I wonder?"

"But when? How, Who by and why?"

"I have no idea."

"Are you scared?"

"No. It wasn't scary, just weird."

"Where is mum, and why wasn't she in our dream dad, why not?"

"She's not here, I mean I just woke up and she wasn't next to me. Hang on here, I'll go and look."

Dad turned around and left my room. Just at that point I realised he had been naked, and so was I, but then I always sleep naked, but I had been sat up, boobs out, talking to my dad. Dad came back up into my room.

"There's a note on the Kitchen table. She's gone to Tesco, then she's going to Grans, she'll be back later to do tea."

"Oh. I think I need a cuddle daddy, that dream was too weird."

Dad walked over and slid in beside me and put his arms around me, synching me in tightly. I murmured an appreciative 'mm' and pressed into him. His hand dropped and cupped my breast. Oh.

"Baby," dad said, "I have been thinking about that dream."

"Yes daddy?" I reached across and put my hand around his penis. It was very hard, yet the skin around it was soft and squidgy, that always surprised me, I always just thought the whole thing would be hard.

"I wonder if it was simply a sign for us, you know, that we should, well, do this?"

"Do what daddy?" I asked as I started to move my hand up and down, holding his penis skin but moving it over the inside bit.

"To make love whilst we can, because if we are going there, we won't be able to, and I would forever regret that."

"It seems forever is a very long-time daddy," I said as I moved my hand slower, pulling his skin all the way back so I could see his inside. The end of his penis popped out from behind the skin hiding it. It was a sort of ruddy colour, darker than blood. There was his little wee hole at the end and a crease of skin from below that to where the skin was pulled back to. It had a rim around it. I ran a fingernail around the rim and daddy shivered.

"Ooh that is nice baby."

I know what to do, I mean, I have the internet, I have just never found anyone I particularly wanted to do it with, I mean, my dad obviously, but I always thought dad was off limits, so never pursued him. Now it was just happening and all after a very weird dream.

He turned to kiss me, his lips moist as they covered mine, his mouth opening and his tongue seeking mine. I shuffled and lay back on the bed, letting go of his penis, daddy half over me, his mouth kissing and his hand exploring the secret place between my legs.

A finger brushed my clitoris, oh my. The finger then went down my valley, surprising me how wet I was there, and then circled my opening. Was he going to be the first man to enter? To explore my secrets?

I took his penis in my hand again and started to move his skin, up and down, revealing, hiding. The little hole at the end became wet, a bead of something, I used my thumb to smear it around the end of his penis, lubricating his rim. Dad made happy noises and his finger entered me, slowly, not forcing, just slowly, deeper until his palm was resting on my valley, forcing my lips apart. He jiggled his finger. Oh my.

"Oh baby," dad said, "you feel like heaven to me."

Shouldn't my dad be saying things like that to mum? "Oh daddy that is so nice. Do you think if we learnt the harp we would go to heaven?"

His finger was moving around inside me. It is such an odd sensation having your inside moved around, widened and relaxed again, especially when it is not yourself doing it. I loved the pressure against my valley as his finger worked its daddy magic inside me.

"Baby, heaven is only worth it if we can do this."

There was a sort of flash, again, and we were in a misty cloud standing before a podium, the same guy as before was stood there in his white tuxedo.

"You two again," he said.

"Yes. Why? Why are we here again?"

"What is the attraction of his place? Why do you want to go up there? I mean really? You would learn the harp just to go up there?"

"No. This place, Morningstar's place, has no sex. Why would we want to come here? I mean, why?"

"But there is no need for sex, so why do it? That is why all the complications are taken away."

"Why? You really are not human are you?"

"Of course not, I am an eternal."

"Basically in the billions of years that you have lived, you have not had sex, not enjoyed the pleasure of another, not had an orgasm, not once?"

"No. Why would I?"

"And that explains it. You have no idea what it is to be human, to enjoy those pleasures, and if there is a single chance in a billion that upstairs still has sex, we are going to learn the harp."

"It makes no sense."

I walked up to the podium, rounded it and stood before him. I rubbed my hand over his crotch. Nothing. I took his hand and pressed it to my crotch, nothing for him to experience.

Stepping back, "What I have just done, in humans cause pleasure. It enables us to survive the day, to get past the trauma of living, the stress of life. It is far more than baby making, it is everything to us."

"You won't miss it. The urge, the desire won't exist. There is no trauma here for you to survive."

A door opened to the left and a tall man with a white goatee walked through. He had a large gold cane and was wearing a red tuxedo with black edging, his eyes almost glowed.

"Sir," the flunky at the podium said.

"Crowley," the new arrival answered.

"You, Mikhael, what do you think Hell is?"

"Er, I just kind of thought it was a place where you went if you had done bad stuff and couldn't get into heaven." Dad replied.

"And what punishment do you think happens to you?"

"I don't know, but it probably involves pain and suffering." That would be my expectation too.

"And so, will no sex for you be a good or a bad thing."

"Oh."

"Exactly. Crowley we don't have time to trifle with these things, send them back."

"Oh my God." Dad sat up, "was that actually Lucifer?"

"Dad, I don't know, who cares, somehow we are having a shared dream, it isn't real, but what I do know is I want my dad to make love to me and not worry about a silly dream."

I pushed dad back into a lying position and ran my hand down his chest to his cock. His beautiful cock, proudly standing from his crotch. I gripped it and pulled his skin back and leaning forward, I sucked him into my mouth.

"Oh, mmm," dad mumbled.

I ran my fingernail around his balls, lightly, and they twitched, I moved my mouth further down, his cock across my tongue and heading for my throat. I sucked hard and pushed and tilting my neck I managed to get my dad's cock into my throat and my chin pressing his balls. It was tight and I couldn't breathe. I eased back and dad's cock slid back into my mouth, I gulped in air, my tongue working dad's little hole, savouring the salty metallic flavours that I got. I shagged dad with my mouth, sucking as hard as I could, loving the sensation of his tongue as my tongue rasped along it.

"Baby, baby, I'm, going to.."

I worked faster, I played with dad's balls, rolling them in their sac, gently squeezing, my mouth going up and down, his cock in and out of my throat."

"Argh, urgh, oh" Dad gurgled and I felt his sperms shoot down my throat, spurt after spurt, his cock pulsing in my mouth as he ejaculated, seeding my stomach, a pleasure that Crowley would never understand.

I eased my mouth off dad's cock and lay back, licking and tasting the residuals from dad, their creaminess on my tongue a sensation that I thought I would love for ever.

"Oh Mica," dad said, "Oh my."

"Yes dad, oh my, indeed."

Dad lay back and cuddled me into his side, his hand around me, cupping and squeezing my breast. "Give me a minute love," he said.

"How long before mum is back dad, only we haven't, you know, actually done it yet." No we hadn't, and I was feeling a little vacant, empty even. I knew I wanted dad's meat inside me.

Dad looked at his watch. "Probably another couple or three hours," he replied.

I lay back. I had dad's seed deep inside me, but it was needed elsewhere, in my fanny, not in my stomach.

I lay back trying to analyse the strange dream and I guess I fell asleep, asleep without dreaming.

Oh, that was nice. I had a lovely warm feeling, a glowing warmth that was spreading from my groin. I looked down and I could see my dad's head and feel his tongue in my valley.

"Oh yes daddy," I whispered to him.

I felt the rough of his tongue as he pushed apart the lips of my fanny and lapped at my hot valley floor. His tongue pulled back and the smooth underside was on my clitoris and dad pressed down, his tongue sliding over my nubbin, oh the electrics were starting.

His finger roamed around my entrance as his tongue bedevilled my clitoris, my sensations going into orbit as my dad administered his special loving. I was almost flying, my back was tensing and my breath gasping. I felt the intrusion, his finger passed my entrance and expanded my fanny, his nail scratching at my scar wrinkle inside, a mental shiver went through my body as my pleasure levels rose. Dad moved up and kissed my mouth, his lips tasting of me, his tongue darting inside, mine dancing with his.

His cock nudged at my opening, I reached down and held his cock, rubbing it in my wet valley then back to my entrance. I flexed up, dad pushed down, and he was entering me. Finally, I had the feel of his cock as it slid inside. Oh so much fuller than a finger, stretching me so much more, my opening closing around his flesh.

I could feel his progress inside as he reached my depth. Oh, such a feeling, full, stretched, almost as if I were owned, a slave to him. Oh daddy, this is heaven, this feels so good. Dad started moving, shagging me properly, his cock going back to my entrance, slipping over all my internal bumps and ridges, each one causing my breath to gasp, my pleasure levels to rise, I was getting so close.

As he almost left me, his cock at my opening, time seemed to slow. Dad was shagging, but it felt to me as if he were slowing entering and leaving, my senses were in hyperdrive and each bump and ripple took me higher and faster. I felt his foreskin roll along inside me, covering and uncovering the end of his cock, the rim of his cock inside me was like the windscreen wiper on a car, my juices being wiped out of me on his outward strokes.

Time caught up, we were fully shagging, my fingers scrabbled at dad's back, there was the slap of his pubis as it slammed into my mons, coupled with me making 'urgh, urgh,' noises every time dad reached my depth, it was erotic and drive me wild.

Dad pushed in really hard as if trying to go through the end of my fanny, he cried out, and I felt the spurts of his climax, and I was driven over the wall. I screamed, my back arched, my clitoris sent bolts of hot almost fatal electrics and my orgasm exploded, shockwaves rippling through my body. My back spasmed, by fanny clamped on dad's cock, and my held in breath erupted from my lungs.

I lay back, spent, more than I had ever been, and slowly my body relaxed.

"Bloody hell Mica," dad gasped, "wow."

"Oh yes daddy," I managed as I lay there recovering.

A while later dad eased out of bed and slipped a robe on, in case mum came back. He came back into the room.

"Here's one Mica," dad said, his laptop open, "Heavenly Harp School" It has online enrolment."

"We have nothing to lose daddy."

"I have put our names and stuff in. The first question is 'Why do you want to learn the harp?"

"Say, 'We think that Harp Music is heavenly, and we want to surround ourselves with such celestial sounds to repel the evil thoughts that surround us.' That should do."

There was the dong of a bell, deep, resonating and everything blurred. Oh now what? We found ourselves in front of a large set of whitish pearl coloured gates, they appeared to be rather tall and wide. There was the distant sound of harp music. A man was stood to one side by a small gold podium.

"Ah, welcome," he said, "I'm Peter. You are, of course, Mica and Mikhail."

"Er, yes," dad said.

Peter flicked his fingers and someone appeared carrying silk robes, I realised that we were naked again, this time, intact. We gratefully took the robes and covered up.

"I understand you've already been downstairs." Peter said.

"Yes, and now here. I assume our final destination is yet to be decided."

"Well, in a way, all our destinations have already been determined, we will all end up at the same point."

"Oh, Decision Day?"

"That is what they call it down there, yes."

"What do you call it then, Rapture?"

"Oh goodness no, nothing so banal. No we call it Dawn."

"Dawn?"

"Well yes, a new day starts."

"So, there is no 'End' then? Everything reboots."

"Well use, you can't extinguish everything. Well, I suppose He could, but no, He Controls Alternative Determinations, as he puts it."

"That is the worst pun I have ever heard."

Peter shrugged. "On to the business at hand," he said. "Trouble is brewing. Sides will need to be taken."

"Trouble," I said, "what in paradise?"

"No, well, yes. Down below are looking to take over."

"What do you mean, take over? What are they going to do?"

"Well they keep sending us refugees, and when they get here, they sow the seeds of dissent, and the Angels are getting restless."

"Restless, wow, so what is the answer?"

"Oddly enough we have found that the sound of harp music really upsets them, it repels them."

"So, play harp music along your borders then, do you even have a border?"

"Yes we do, but what we don't have is enough harpists."

"Oh."

"Yes, so there is your choice."

"Well there is more to it than that though isn't there. I mean, down there, no sex, in fact no equipment to even do it."

"Well, that is down there. Up here is rather different. After all, He gave you the equipment for pleasure, he is hardly going to take it away now is he?"

12