Heaven or Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so we can have sex then. And what are the rules?"

"Well, you will be on shift work, you know, on harp duty, but when you are not on shift your time is your own."

"And we can see other people, mix with other people, see each other if we want to."

"Yes. It is a bit fluid up here because people have so many relationships in your realm, and sometimes people pass, and then they come here, so people left behind start new relationships, and then, when they are all up here, you might think it is awkward, but no, it just works."

I didn't want to even try and get my head around that. "So, dad and I could carry on having sex up here."

"If you want to, there are no rules. You don't have to, or you can, your choices."

"Do you know why we seemed to go down first?"

"Oh yes."

"And?"

"Oh, no, I am not divulging that. I think that you will find that your application will have been accepted, and I have given you the ability to play a harp."

He faded, the gates faded, our robes dissolved, and I was back on my bed with dad.

"What the actual?" Dad exclaimed.

"I am voting for extra harp lessons."

"I'm just waiting for Limbo and Purgatory to put in an appearance."

"Dad, don't. Don't even think it."

"Are you up there?" mum called from downstairs, we hadn't even heard the door open. I quickly scooted back to my own bedroom leaving dad to fluff the quilt on mum and dad's bed.

"Hi mum," I shouted down, "I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay, only, the strangest thing, I seem to have been enrolled in a Harp school."

12