Heavenly Bodies

Info
Barbie the waitress gets used at work in surprising ways.
2.9k words
4.11
3k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

[Science note: often, a total eclipse will not get completely dark. It will just get very dim, like at dusk. Try to not let that interfere with your enjoyment of the story.]

[Optional task: go to a restaurant with cute waitresses. Wear the skimpiest outfit you can handle. Use a remote control vibrator on yourself, turning it up every time the waitress comes to your table. Do not cum. Listen to this story while you are at the restaurant. Now enjoy the story.]

Barbie shuddered as the vibrator started pulsing lightly inside her. She glanced at her restaurant-issued smartwatch. Table 37. She must have just gotten sat. She made her way through the crowded restaurant and smiled at the couple as they pressed the call button again, turning both the light-up indicator and her vibrator off. "Welcome to Heavenly Bodies, home to ass-tronomical views! I'm Barbie. What would you like to drink?"

Her name wasn't actually Barbie. But her Master had instructed her to go by that name at work, and she loved to please him.

The woman tapped the menu. "What's in the 'Totali-tea and A?"

Barbie gave her practiced smile and recited the description. "That's a special tea blend we're having today, just for the eclipse! It's made from pu'er tea that has been aged and microbially fermented for ten years, giving it a uniquely earthy taste. There's just a touch of anise to give it notes of licorice, and a slice of lemon is fixed to the bottom, so you only see its golden light when the totali-tea goes away."

"That sounds good. I'll have that and the Saturnalia Stew. And you, dear?"

The man blinked. He had been staring at what Barbie was wearing. That was entirely unsurprising. Even on normal days they got a lot of stares. The typical Heavenly Bodies uniform was a skimpy black bodysuit covered in glitter, reminiscent of twinkly stars. Each one featured a different heavenly body on the chest: a planet, exoplanet, moon, star or asteroid. Or, stretching the definition of "heavenly body" slightly, other stellar phenomena. When she started working at Heavenly Bodies, Barbie was given bodysuits representing Halley's Comet and the Kuiper belt. At her Master's urging, she paid another girl for her Venus bodysuit, and wore it as much as possible.

But she wasn't wearing it today. They had a dress up event today. Dress ups were a common occurrence. Sometimes the girls would wear bikinis, lingerie or other costumes, depending on the event. But for the eclipse, their outfits were unique. It started with a gold metallic bikini, but the special touch was what went over that. Seen from the front, it looked like a black bodysuit. It was actually made of narrow plastic strips arranged vertically. The strips were held out several inches in front of the girl's body. The ones in the center were furthest out, while the ones on the left and right edges were the closest to her body. If the viewer stood off to the side, they could see the gold bikini through the gaps between the strips. It was meant to make the viewer think of how the sun would be concealed or revealed by the moon. Barbie had to admit it was an interesting idea - but it was awkward to work in. She couldn't bend while wearing it.

The man sure seemed to enjoy the outfit. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He craned his head to the side to see the full effect. The woman poked him again and he blinked. "Huh?" he glanced at the menu and asked, "what are the ass-teroids and asparagus?"

"Sir, that's Italian seasoned meatballs with grilled asparagus and a garlic aioli."

"Yeah, I'll get that."

"Sure thing, I'll put that in for you." And Barbie turned away from the table. The fancy artistic black get-up was only visible from the front. Just a few straps and the thong back of her bikini bottoms were visible from behind.

It was an unusually busy day, and Barbie was rushing around. At some points she seemed to have a nearly constant stream of pulses from her vibrator as multiple tables wanted her at the same time. But sometimes she found a spare moment to wonder about the people at her tables. Which one was her Master?

He had started by dominating her online. He kept giving her more rules and pushed her to do more perverted and humiliating tasks. He kept taking more control over her life, and she loved every moment of it. Every day she took pains to wear the kinds of revealing outfits she knew he liked, whether she was going to the gym or the mall. She would sometimes take cute pictures for him. Other times she would take on provocative, submissive poses at his command. She loved it when he told her what to do. She loved being able to do what he asked, to know she pleased him. She felt like a sexy slave slut.

But despite sending all those pictures, she still didn't know what he looked like. He promised one day she would. But for now, he enjoyed the mystery, knowing it drove her crazy. He often teased her like that. Keeping her on the edge of orgasm and then not letting her cum. Making her squat deeply until her legs shook. Sometimes making her wear far less clothing than she was comfortable with in public. Making her turn ginger root into sex toys and keep it until she was begging for permission to take it out. He loved to drive her crazy. And she loved it too. Knowing she was his helpless toy. Such assignments proved that she was under his control.

So Barbie accepted not knowing what he looked like. She wanted to see him, desperately. But it was still a fun game.

And he had told her that he would be at Heavenly Bodies today. But he wouldn't tell her who he was.

Maybe it was the gray-haired man who ordered the I Love Uranus entree? She hadn't thought he was that old, but if he was, she would have to accept it. Or maybe it was the guy that had ordered the "COMEt In My Mouth"? He was overweight, but his large hands seemed more than capable of handling her. Maybe it was the man with the deep tan of someone who worked outdoors, the one who was still looking at the menu. He seemed barely older than she was. She suspected it wasn't him, but it could be anyone.

Then a sudden thought hit her. What if he wasn't sitting in her section? He could be sitting with one of the other girls. She felt like there could be a hundred male customers in the restaurant right now. She had no hope of figuring out which one was her Master.

Her thoughts were derailed as the vibrator buzzed away within her. Not just a couple pulses, but a steady, hard buzzing. She checked her smartwatch. Table 37 again. She walked over as quickly as she could with the sex toy driving her crazy. It was a struggle to maintain her composure. It was that couple again. The man was staring at her in the way he had before. The woman was leaning heavily on the call button. From the smirk on her face, she knew something about the call buttons that most customers did not: that they were linked to vibrators the girls wore. More than that, they were pressure sensitive. The more firmly the customer held the button down, the harder the vibrator buzzed.

"Tell me about the Mound of Venus, honey," the woman drawled, releasing most of the pressure on the button.

Barbie took a sigh of relief as the vibrator slowed down. It didn't stop - the call button hadn't been toggled off - but it was much easier to handle now. "It's a strawberry and-"

The woman pressed the button down hard. Then she released most of the pressure. Then she pressed it down firmly again. She kept cycling it over and over.

Barbie took a swift breath as the vibrator alternated between powerful and gentle vibrations. "And- and-" she put a hand on the back of one of the empty chairs to help steady herself. "A strawberry and triple chocolate-"

The woman pressed the call button down hard, actually putting both hands over the button to keep it down.

Did Barbie just whimper? She hoped her table hadn't heard that. She held the back of the chair with both hands. "A strawberry and t-triple chocolate dessert. It's covered in a dark chocolate shell. It has a M-mackinac Island fudge base-" were her legs shaking? Crap. Her legs were shaking. She held on to the chair with a death grip, determined to keep standing upright. "-with a D-Devil's food cupcake filled with a fresh... a fresh..." that evil woman was still leaning on the button. Barbie was finding it hard to keep standing. Hard to think. Hard to speak. "...s-strawberry... COM!" and then she couldn't stand it any more. Legs shaking, Barbie came hard. Right there at work, in front of her table. She had just enough presence of mind to turn the empty chair slightly and slump into it as her body shook with the spasms of her pleasure.

The woman finally let go of the button completely. The call light turned off and the vibrator stopped. She had an extremely self-satisfied look on her face. "Sorry, honey, I didn't quite catch that. What was that last part?"

Barbie struggled to catch her breath. Her cheeks were burning. This evil woman knew exactly what had just happened. She had made it happen. But Barbie had a job to do. That, and she knew full well that her Master would expect her to power through. He would love to hear about this later. "Filled with a fresh strawberry compote," she finished with as much dignity as she could muster.

The woman tapped her chin thoughtfully with a slender finger. "Sounds good. We'll have that."

The man, for his part, had been staring at her the entire time. She thought she might have seen drool on his chin glistening in the light.

Barbie scurried away to put in the order, her cheeks still burning with embarrassment. The worst part was, despite having just had a public orgasm, she was already feeling horny again. The helplessness and humiliation was just getting her worked up again.

At least she was fairly sure the man in the couple wasn't her Master. Well, she hoped he wasn't. He didn't seem to be emotionally mature enough, and his wife or girlfriend didn't seem happy about him looking at other girls. Her Master had mentioned dominating other girls like her, but was he hiding a wife from her? If so, why would he bring her today?

The restaurant just got more and more packed, and Barbie had no time to think - let alone clean up after her embarrassing incident. As the eclipse grew closer, every table became packed. Then an emcee outside started announcing time to the eclipse at regular intervals and sharing science facts. Well over a hundred folding chairs and many little tables and TV trays had been set up outside. The restaurant started turning off lights. People started moving from the inside tables to seat themselves outside. It was almost time.

Barbie grabbed a box of eclipse glasses and went along the rows of chairs, making sure everyone had some. Then people wanted beverages refilled or to order additional items. At least they didn't have access to the call buttons out here. She was constantly running in and out of the restaurant until she was actually getting out of breath. At least she was getting her steps in today.

Then the moon started to slowly move across the edge of the sun. At least, that's what Barbie picked up from the emcee's announcements and the exclamations of the people around her. There were still enough people with last-minute requests to keep her too busy for her to grab a pair of eclipse glasses and take a look for herself.

It wasn't until the sun was mostly covered that things finally slowed down. Almost all of the customers were staring upwards through their eclipse glasses. Barbie grabbed a pair and looked upwards. The sun had been reduced to a narrow crescent. The emcee was going through a countdown. Barbie watched with intense curiosity as the sun's bright crescent became smaller and smaller. The emcee started counting down seconds. And then the sun disappeared as the emcee led a loud cheer. With all the restaurant lights off, it felt like a pitch-black night in the middle of the day.

People applauded and cheered and laughed. And that's when it happened.

A strong hand pressed something firm and rubbery into Barbie's mouth. She reached up to pull at it as something was tightened behind her head. Then her wrists were grabbed and pulled behind her back. Hard metal pressed against her wrists. Barbie assumed she would have heard the click of handcuffs locking on her wrists, but the people around her, marveling at the total eclipse, were making too much noise.

Barbie remembered that her Master had told her he would do something to her when he visited the restaurant. She had prepared herself to be groped by a man at one of her tables, assuming that was what he would do. He hadn't told her he would do this. This was crazy! The eclipse would only last a couple minutes, and there was a crowd of people barely ten feet away!

Something else hard and metal fastened firmly around her neck. Then a hand wrapped around her throat firmly. Controlled. Possessive. It felt so good. Another hand slipping into her tiny bikini bottoms, fingertips roughly dragging over her pussy lips and clit. Barbie whimpered into her gag. Fortunately that muffled any sounds she made, and plenty of people around her were making excited sounds of a different kind.

They couldn't do this! It was dark, but people might hear the noises they were making and figure out what they were doing! And the eclipse would be over any minute!

She pressed her butt back against him. Partially because she was really horny. Partially because she was desperately curious to learn anything she could about him. He was significantly taller than her. And he was stronger than her. That was about all she could determine.

His rough, demanding groping felt so, so good. Especially as he tightened his grip on her neck and literally took her breath away. He nipped at her ear.

Then, still holding her neck tightly, he pulled his other hand away from her needy pussy. She whined into the gag and thrust her hips forward, vainly trying to reach it. He held her steady for a few moments, then slipped his hand into her bikini bottoms again. She sighed in pleasure as he rubbed his fingers over her clit and pussy lips - a different, less forceful touch than before. He only rubbed her for a few seconds before once again pulling his fingers away. Once again, she whined into the gag. Once again, it did no good.

Then he was unlocking the handcuffs and putting them away. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what was happening. She made a muffled protest in the gag. Then he was unbuckling the gag and pulling it out of her mouth.

Barbie took a moment to work her jaw. Then she urgently whispered. "No, Master, please, wait!"

He was gone.

Only then did she feel the burning tingle on her clit and pussy lips. She pressed her thighs together. He had made her use things like Icy Hot on herself before. But feeling that sensation while she was out in public and had to conceal her reaction would be quite the challenge. She hoped work would be busy enough to keep her distracted.

Barbie patted at her outfit and her hair, doing her best in the darkness to make sure she was in order. Only moments later, a sliver of sun appeared, chasing the darkness away. Barbie knew she would have to run to take care of impatient customers, but took a second to open the camera app on her phone and look at the front-facing camera.

She looked reasonably presentable. Fortunately, the ballgag didn't muss her makeup as much as she was afraid that it would. Her pussy was still burning, but fortunately, she had a distraction. Looking at herself, she saw something that stood out.

A stainless steel ring was secure around her neck, not quite tight enough to choke. A heart-shaped pendant dangled from the front. She felt it and discovered a keyhole on the back. The lock was keeping the collar closed. And she didn't have the key.

The pendant was engraved with one word: "BARBIE."

She couldn't take the collar off. And now she'd have to wear it in front of her friends. Every day. Without having a good answer for where it came from, why she never took it off, and why it featured a demeaning, sexualized name instead of her birth name.

The man who dominated her over the Internet without ever letting her see his face had come into her place of work. He had bound and fondled her in public. He spread something over her genitals that made them tingle in a delightfully torturous way. He locked a slave collar on her neck without letting her have a key.

Before she ran to take care of her tables, she paused to send him a quick message. "That was the most embarrassing, perverted thing that has ever happened to me! I feel stupid horny and submissive! Thank you, Master!"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
RevantoRevanto15 days agoAuthor

Glad you like my stories! Not sure what I'd do for such a story, but maybe - feel free to PM so we can discuss your ideas. :)

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I have been reading your stories for a while now I really love them but I have request can you write another small tits humiliation story .

Share this

Similar Stories

Eclipse Bondage Selene is tied up/shown off for the eclipse by BDSM group.in Audio
Rebecca's New Life Debt forces a woman to sell herself into slavery.in BDSM
Hera Strikes Back Ch. 01 The Saga of Aphrodite's Curse continues.in BDSM
Change of Control Ch. 01 Two old friends, she divulges a desire to be controlled.in BDSM
A Promising Slave Slavegirl makes a promise to her master's friend.in BDSM
More Stories