Eclipse Bondage

Info
Selene is tied up/shown off for the eclipse by BDSM group.
2.6k words
4.57
3.6k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

[Optional task: tie yourself spreadeagled to the bed, blindfolded, panties in your mouth, as you listen to this recording. You may use a vibrator on the highest setting until the story ends. If you can’t tie yourself, lay spreadeagled. Do not move. Imagine yourself tied up on display. Now enjoy the story.]

The announcer’s voice rang out over the sound system, “five minutes to totality! Isn’t it amazing to watch the moon move in front of the sun? In ancient China, they thought a dragon was eating the sun. They banged drums and pots to frighten away the dragon.”

The soft drumbeat increased significantly in tempo, but was still a slow, relaxed beat. The vibrator inside Selene buzzed a little harder, pulsing in time with the beat. It was still quite gentle.

Selene was looking at the eclipse in progress through her special eclipse glasses. She literally couldn’t do anything else. She sighed and shifted slightly, adjusting how her shoulders lay on the grass. She couldn’t move much. She was spreadeagled, her wrists and ankles tied to wooden stakes in the lawn. Her head was strapped in place, special wraparound eclipse glasses fastened on her so she couldn’t look at anything else even if she wanted to. A black ballgag was strapped in her mouth.

Selene didn’t mind the bondage part so much. Honestly, she had been curious about bondage for quite a while. Her friend Cara had been urging her to attend local BDSM events for some time, but Selene had been too shy.

No, being tied up wasn’t the problem.That felt strangely good. It was being on display in front of so many people. In a tiny little bikini, no less! Sure, there was a black cover-up over it, but it was essentially see-through. How on earth had Cara talked her into this?

“Four minutes!” came the announcement. “While the Chinese thought a dragon was eating the sun, the Vietnamese thought it was a frog. The Norse blamed wolves. The Pomo people said it was a bear. Siberians said a vampire swallowed the sun, but spat it out again when it burnt his tongue.”

The beat sped up slightly. And again, the vibrator buzzed a little faster and the pulses came quicker, in time with the beat. For a moment, Selene tensed in her restraints. The warmth of her palm against Cara’s, bound beside her, was reassuring.

Selene recalled how she got into this situation. Months ago Cara had been giving her a hard time about spending all her free time at home watching TV or playing computer games. Selene gave in and made a New Year’s Resolution to push herself to try new things. She had the best of intentions, but months passed with no change.

Then Cara had told her about a special event the BDSM group was having to watch the local eclipse. It was the perfect opportunity. After all, some of the time it would be dark and nobody would be able to see her. An eclipse was a rare and special thing to see, wouldn’t she rather go with Cara and be around other people instead of watching it on her own someplace?

Selene was still shy at the thought of going, but Cara kept pressing her on it, reminding her of her New Year’s Resolution to try new things, and how over the past few months she had refused to try anything new, either on her own or at Cara’s urging.

Eventually Selene was worn down by her friend’s pleas. She admitted she didn’t want to be alone, she did need to get out and meet people, and she had really wanted to get involved in BDSM. Cara promised to be there every step of the way.

“Three minutes!” came the announcement. “Ancient Assyrians thought the eclipse meant something terrible would happen to the king, and they came up with a clever solution: make some prisoner or commoner the king. Make the true king a farmer for a few months. Then once the danger had passed, execute the substitute king, and the true king comes back. Bad luck dodged!” The sun was noticeably more covered than it had been minutes ago.

The drumbeat intensified. The vibrator pulsed more. Selene squirmed. She tried to press her thighs together, but her legs were spread wide and bound in place. She was completely exposed, with only a tiny piece of fabric between her legs. That and the mesh dress over it, but that didn’t conceal anything. Selene squeezed Cara’s hand lightly. Cara squeezed back. Selene tried hard not to squeeze the stranger’s hand on the other side. With the way their wrists were bound, her palm was touching the other girl’s palm, but Selene didn’t want to make it any more awkward than it already was.

Cara and Selene had actually gotten to the event before Selene finally revealed what was going to happen. She had encouraged Selene not to freak out, and pointed out the various girls that were wearing shiny gold bikinis, with see-through black dresses over them. The dresses were apparently designed to be beach cover-ups. Cara had explained they were special outfits for the eclipse. The gold bikini shone through the black dress like the sun shining through just before the moon covered it. Selene admitted that was cute. But when Cara pulled out a gold bikini and black cover-up in Selene’s size, she had almost run for the exit. At that point excited girls had come over to welcome Cara and Selene and exclaim over how they were excited for Selene to participate. Her shyness made her want to leave, but at that point it would be too awkward. And Cara had once again reminded Selene of her resolution to try new things. This was definitely something she had never tried before.

Once Selene changed, she was incredibly embarrassed. The thought of walking out in a public place wearing so little clothing was mortifying. And she didn’t think she looked nearly as cute in the outfit as Cara did. But Cara managed to get her out of the restroom and outdoors.

Only then had Selene been told about the bondage…

“Two minutes!” the announcer said. “The Aztecs were terrified of eclipses and sacrificed captives in a frenzy out of fear, not just that the sun would return, but that people-eating demons would devastate the world.”

The drumbeat moved faster. It was getting energetic now. The vibrator was buzzing harder as well, perhaps on medium now - but still pulsing only at each drumbeat.

At first Selene had thought they were kidding about the bondage. Then she saw the area that had been set up for it. Some girls were already laying down and getting into position. Cara had held Selene close and stroked her hair soothingly and encouraged her to watch. She pointed out that a bunch of the girls would be in it together. Selene would just be one of many. Cara would be right there next to her. How epic would it be to do something this wild during a rare eclipse? And remember, Selene had resolved to try new things.

Then came the clincher. Cara asked Selene how the idea of being one of those bound, blindfolded, gagged girls during the eclipse made her feel. REALLY made her feel.

Selene immediately responded that it was embarrassing and scary. But when Cara pressed, she hesitated far too long. Then she finally admitted the thought turned her on in a way nothing else ever had.

Cara beamed at her and gave her a big hug. It wasn’t long after that before Cara had been laying down. The eclipse glasses had been fastened firmly in place - the world was turned to complete blackness except for the sun. She had expected the ballgag to scare her, but its presence was somehow comforting. It was as if the gag gave her a license to be part of a perverted activity, to make any noise she wanted, and it would be ok. The helplessness gave her an excuse to enjoy it. And she didn’t have to keep herself quiet, either.

“One minute!” the announcer said. “According to some Tlingit and Australian aboriginal cultures, an eclipse happened when the sun and moon were making love - conveniently giving them a little privacy.” At this point, only a sliver of the sun was glaring out from around the moon.

Once again, the drumbeat sped up. It was something that could be danced to now. The vibrator pulsed harder. Cara knew she was soaking wet. There was something about the situation. Tied up and helpless. Wearing a slutty little outfit and being on display. Not being able to speak, not being able to see. She felt… sexy. Helpless. Relaxed. There was something strangely freeing about letting go of all responsibility and control.

She had been nervous to participate, but once she had been blindfolded and bound, she got more relaxed. Especially once she felt Cara’s palm against hers. She hadn’t expected that another girl would be pressed up against her other side. That might have been the straw that broke the camel’s back and sent her running home. Selene had always been shy with strangers. But at that point it was too late. The girl hadn’t gotten into position until after Selene’s eclipse glasses were in place, so she had no idea who it was, what the other girl looked like. She was starting to care less though. The bondage and the sex toy were getting her worked up. She could hear muffled whimpers and moans from other girls in the row with her. It was getting hard to concentrate.

Selene blushed furiously, imagining for a moment what it would look like to the partygoers talking and cheering and even dancing around her. Sweet innocent Selene, her legs invitingly wide, wearing next to nothing, unable to escape. Just a slutty toy to be shown off. And being teased with a sex toy in front of everyone! How humiliating! She needed to get Cara back for this.

The announcer suddenly roared, “ladies and gentlemen, we have TOTALITY!” the crowd cheered, and Selene realized that indeed, the last sliver of the sun had disappeared.

The drumbeat was heart-poundingly rapid now. Other musical instruments joined in. And the vibrator stopped pulsing in time with the beat. Now it buzzed steadily, and far more powerfully. Selene strained at her bonds. She squeezed Cara’s hand, who squeezed back. She accidentally gave the mystery girl’s hand a squeeze. That girl squeezed back - twice. Not a mindless reaction to intense arousal, an uncontrollable tensing of muscles - it was a clear message. One of welcome and support.

Some people were celebrating. Others were marveling at the amazing, practically supernatural experience of absolute darkness in the middle of the day. One person might have even been crying, but Selene wasn’t sure. That vibrator was driving her wild! She bit down on the gag and moaned loudly into it. Her hips lifted off the grass as she strained against the bondage. She heard muffled moans and shrieks from all the tied-up girls around her going through the same experience, cries of pleasure that would be earth-shattering if they weren’t muffled by the gags.

Then Selene came. Her hips shook as she tried, unsuccessfully, to squeeze her thighs together. It seemed to go on and on. There was nothing in the world except for the lightning bolt of pleasure running through her body. She squeezed tightly on the hands of her sisters in bondage.

Finally the orgasm passed. Selene’s hips sagged back on the ground, and she relaxed somewhat. She took deep, ragged breaths through her nose.

Oh god! The vibrator was still running!

At first, Selene didn’t want another orgasm. Her cheeks flushed with shame. She just climaxed in front of a large group of people! What kind of whore was she?

But the vibrator was relentless, its intensity undeniable. She couldn’t stop it. She couldn’t get away from it. She was at its mercy.

And her arousal rapidly rose again. The special moment and the strict bondage and the embarrassment all blended together in an undeniable cocktail of pleasure. Selene gave in. She was once again writhing in her bonds. It felt so good! She squeezed the hands of her bondage sisters tightly. What a pretty picture they must make. Beautiful Cara, who managed to look unfairly good in any outfit, no matter how simple. Selene, sweaty and aroused and helpless and embarrassed. And the mystery girl… the girl Selene was touching right now, hand in hand, tied up next together…

Then the vibrator stopped. Selene screamed in frustration into her gag. She was close! So freaking close! She noticed the quiet buzzing she had been hearing around her had also stopped. All the vibrators had ceased. The drumbeat had changed to a slow, relaxing tempo.

“And that’s the eclipse!” the announcer called. “Over the coming minutes you’ll see the sun slowly reemerge. Make the most of this magical time. The next total solar eclipse won’t be visible from here for decades. One last historical tidbit: for the Batammaliba people of Togo and Benin, an eclipse meant the sun and moon were fighting with each other. People used eclipses as a time to forgive, to resolve feuds, to encourage the sun and moon to do the same. Isn’t that beautiful? Think on how you can use this time for a new beginning. Let go of a grudge. Change your life. Make some friends. Try something new.”

Those last three words sent a jolt through Selene. Try something new. Just like she had resolved to do.

Selene lay there and watched the tiny sliver of sun gradually get wider and wider as the moon moved away. Her racing heart slowed. It was a more peaceful time than she had expected. The crowd had gotten more somber, people talking quietly. The drum eventually stopped. She lay there, bound hand and foot, touching her bondage sisters. It wasn’t just her palms forced to theirs by the bondage. She was holding their hands. They were holding hers in a moment of togetherness, of comfort, of enjoying the human connection.

But she was still so freaking horny! Selene squirmed again. If only the vibrator would turn on again!

Finally event volunteers came by and removed the gags. They untied the girls, helped them sit up, and removed the eclipse glasses that had been fastened in place.

Selene took a moment to cover her face with her hands, feeling a rush of embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she had done all that! It was so… so, kinky! Even worse, give her five minutes of privacy and she was so horny she would easily get off while thinking about what just happened.

A hand started rubbing her back in soothing circles. Selene put her hands down and looked over at Cara, who smiled and winked and continued to rub. Selene took a deep breath and smiled back. Her best friend could be a jerk sometimes, but always knew how to calm her down or cheer her up.

“Hey.” That wasn’t Cara talking.

Selene turned to the other side. There was another girl there, who hadn’t gotten up after being tied next to Selene. Where Selene felt sweaty and gross, the mystery girl seemed to glisten. It was unfair how pretty some girls were.

“That was wild, right? I’m so glad we did that together. I’m Aeliana. Want to get coffee?”

Oh no. An unexpected social situation! How to respond? Selene hesitated. She wanted to say that she was busy. She had plans. Then she could go back home and burrow in the safe, familiar comfort of her TV shows and her games.

She looked over at Cara, who mouthed three words: “try something new.”

Selene looked back to Aeliana. “Nice to meet you, Aeliana. I’m Selene.” She took a steadying breath and tried to focus hard on pretending to be a confident, capable woman who never got nervous when meeting people. “And I’d love to.”

Selene was so glad Cara brought for her the eclipse bondage event.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Alexandria's Dungeon Session AMA A journal of my first real life submission experience. AMA.in BDSM
Sir Punishes Disobedient Baby Girl FTM Sir punishes her for touching herself without permission.in BDSM
Change of Control Ch. 01 Two old friends, she divulges a desire to be controlled.in BDSM
Her Forever Virgin Ch. 01 Amy craft's a cocklock to become more powerful witch.in Toys & Masturbation
The Night Out Pt. 01 Julie and Fred's Date Night Begins.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories