All Comments on 'Heaven's Below'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JustJessicaJustJessicaover 13 years ago
Puts the Lit in Literotica

The title of the comment says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very erotic and believable

I really enjoyed this - the anticipation was always mounting until you made it happen.

I think it needs more, but it's your story.

Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I wonder if they had the roof fixed before bad weather set in which comes in the fall

Good story, and a very believable storyline. I enjoyed the slow build-up and the eventual coming together of her and her son.

Thanks for the good read.

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
So Natural

great story.

The build up was great.

The coming together of the two was made to be so natural by you.

Lovely,, keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Written

What a beautifully written story. Truly outstanding! The best I've read. Encore, encore!

rufriterrufriterover 12 years ago
Absolutely superb as usual

Rapidly becoming my favourite (not favorite) writer, GeorgieH arouses my envy, and makes my own scribblings look feeble by comparison.

Such writing talent could easily succeed in any genre.

That she chooses to write erotica is our gain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I really loved your story. It is unusual to read this type of narrative strictly from the woman's perspective. I would really like to know whether you are male or female. It is very rare for a male writer to be able to get inside the female mind this convincingly. I especially liked the way you captured so nicely the mother's internal monologue, the hopes and fears she experienced as she balanced the anxiety about incest with the growing sexual desire she could not deny. Pacing was great. My only criticism is that the ending came and went to soon. After such a long build up, I would like to have seen a little more description of the actual sex itself, followed by some more of the mom's thoughts about it after the act, and some dialogue to indicate that both mother and son felt that this was now an acceptable relationship provided it remained a deep secret between them. Something to capture the desert island type of romance would add a lot. The setting was perfect for this being so isolated and private. I'd also like to see a second sexual encounter that was more deliberate and open between the two lovers now that they no longer needed to conceal their feelings from each other. The first sex was more of a relief. The second one would be more languid and luxurious. I would not want to see a sequel but just a continuation of what is already a really well formed piece. Very nicely done.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
Words fail me

I am at a loss to describe how much I enjoyed this story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice

interesting way to get them there fast, but still a good build-up to the final love making, nicely written thanks

GetDown27GetDown27almost 10 years ago
Great

Wonderful story thanks for sharing. Very loving and romantic.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Much to admire in the writing and I particularly enjoyed the believability - it didn't feel forced, there was enough text dedicated to the thoughts and feelings of Mum and the build up and subsequent tension this created were beautifully created. Dialogue also very good. Unfortunately, all this great work added to the feeling of disappointment that the climax elicited, leaving a sense of unfulfilment and incompleteness. 4 stars for work that would have been top marks with a more detailed and considered ending. Still, I look forward to reading more from you as you have undoubted talent and writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another very very good story

Loved it. As always superbly told. I only shutter to think there's not too many more stories in this category. Warren

blaster666blaster666almost 7 years ago
Excellant

A truly erotic story! I really enjoyed it, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1847 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...