All Comments on 'Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 02'

by Luvjoi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it coming please,

JobeiJobeiover 3 years ago

Awesome writing and story. Looking forward to more of this fantasy!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Holy fantasic

I hope this keeps fulfilling your wishes and fantasies, as there isn't a way I could get bored of reading such great writing. I'm struggling to come up with ways enough to describe how epicly well laid out and thoroughly executed this whole scenario was. I love that the prince is more than just a figurehead, and with his River to help shape his path he'll accomplish amazing things. Those things may also help his kingdom, but as long as he has his Wife and some seals, he'll be great.

Just wow. 6/5. Thank you so much for the story and hope you stay inspired even when your life gets back onto better tracks. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Original plot beautifully woven

An amazing plot, with sexual energy dovetailed effortlessly throughout. No doubt far from effortless, this author has skills! Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Spectacularlly well written and fantastic storyline I don't want it to end.

Keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuvjoi@Luvjoi
You don't want to know me. I post here infrequently whenever something gets into my head that I can't get out. Obviously, all of it is meant as pure fantasy and for fun wish-fulfillment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES