All Comments on 'Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 03'

by Luvjoi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

You're crafting an amazing story. It would seem a shame to take a break here. Perhaps 1 or 2 more chapters to close out the Tali story?

I think you have a captive audience that would love to see the saga continue. I know at least I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it up. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great sex scene and much anticipated story progression. If you had put a little less of the "you are the best" "no you are the best" conversations, it would have been better.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Awesome

I was hoping for that last scene to be present, and it was all the better for the "privacy" it afforded all concerned. Everyone got their fun in, and all are wanting more.

Love how brilliant he is, but more than that how patient and dedicated he is to learning something. Being able to see actual nerve endings and things beneath the skin will be stupendously useful for statecraft, in the decades down the road where that is more likely to be apart of his life. For now, I hope he gets to enjoy a great deal of 'punishment' ^.^ Both the taking, and the giving.

Considering how intense your writing is, I think I may heed your warning should I see another story pop up.

For what its worth, I enjoy how strong willed both of them are. If either weren't as sure of what they feel for the other, the back and forth of saying they are undeserving of each other would be less; but its their Belief in the others grace that humbles them to each other. I'm sure the both of them will grow to really love some of their other bedmates, especially those that keep and fulfill a certain pink tattoo. But its their love for each other, and their strength of conviction that will keep playing out together, and that's beautiful.

Considering how long lived they are to be, as well as the plethora of choices available to them, even "completing" one tattoo a month would setup a wonderful rotation. Keep enough people in fighting condition, while also creating a never-ending smorgasbord of shapely flesh to taunt and tease the prince. ~But that's just my own little slice of desire there. More interested to see how the story actually plays out. And if my fantasy happens to closely align with the reality as it unfolds, mores the sweeter ^.^

Thank you for your story. Be well, and take all the time you need to keep writing this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YAAAAAAAAZZZ

I LOVE THIS SERIE SOOOO MUCH

Xoles26Xoles26over 3 years ago

Love the story hope you continue to write it. An would love to read your more sadistic story if you decided to write it here

Quester74Quester74about 3 years ago

One of my new favorites! Stories like this make wading through the shit worth it. Excellent characters and world-building. I hope you write a lot more in this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuvjoi@Luvjoi
You don't want to know me. I post here infrequently whenever something gets into my head that I can't get out. Obviously, all of it is meant as pure fantasy and for fun wish-fulfillment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES