All Comments on 'Heaven's Kingdom Ch. 04'

by Luvjoi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago

Take all the time you need. The intensity and energy of these to even read is immense. It's what makes them so compelling. Writing them and editing even more so. Knowing when and where and how to build it up. Thank you.

We appreciate your work, and are ever grateful of it. You and your Be well. I'll look forward to the next one, but I'm in no hurry to rush such art- sex and erotica though it may also be. ^.^

Reader24601Reader24601about 3 years ago

Sure. Take your time. A story this great requires polish and meticulous care. And that takes time. I just hope you don't go into GRR Martin territory in terms of writing time. I look forward to reading what other worlds you are planning to invent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story, appreciate the time and effort you put into it, and will be looking forward to the next installment.

DAMSB00DAMSB00over 2 years ago

I love this story so much!!! I hope you didn't completely drop it... It feel like a D&D world in a way, in my point of view. I hope you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story deserves more love, it's great and I can't wait for the next installment.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

This adventure has a lot of potential to be a great story but I fear that the writer isn’t posting on literitica anymore, or even worse not writing at all, I do really hope that he returns with more of his work, so that we can enjoy more of Jaxx and Riwers story.

LuvjoiLuvjoialmost 2 years agoAuthor

I will eventually return to this story. Life over the last year has been hectic and the time I do have for R&R has been dedicated to other things that have higher priority. When things settle down in a few months, I may have time to come back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope you do come back to this story, it has so much potential even if you write it further with minimal sex, the characters and world they live in would be really intriguing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuvjoi@Luvjoi
You don't want to know me. I post here infrequently whenever something gets into my head that I can't get out. Obviously, all of it is meant as pure fantasy and for fun wish-fulfillment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES