Heaven's Shore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid them off, revealing his scrunched up penis, no more than an inch or two above his tightened ball sack. He tugged on both a bit to try and loosen up, but he was too nervous. It was no use. He shrugged and let his hands go down by his side. Rebecca laughed and kissed him. "I love that you're doing this with me. Let's go!"

They found a spot about halfway across the beach, set up their towels and chairs, and took a seat. The weather was beautiful. The lake was calm. There were plenty of people around, all having a great time, all naked.

They spent some time in silence, watching as people walked by. All different ethnicities, body types, height, weight, everything. The crowd was diverse and mostly everyone kept to themselves. Lance had finally felt at ease. The gin and tonics they packed in the bag helped too.

"This is so fun, isn't it?" Rebecca asked as they clinked glasses. "I'm glad we're playing hookie together today. Jax and Monee are at camp probably playing dodgeball right now and you and I are naked on a beach. Who would have thought?"

Lance laughed. "Not me, that's for sure." He watched as two men and a woman walked by. The woman in the front of the group had very large breasts, but a thin and toned stomach. Her ass moved perfectly with her steps. It was exhilarating to watch. Behind her the two men, presumably with her, each had impressively long cocks that swung in rhythm with their motions. They eyed Rebecca and one of them half smiled as they passed by.

Lance looked over at Rebecca to see she smiled back. "Hey!" he scolded her.

"What?" Rebecca smiled. "They smiled at me. I'm just being friendly."

"I've noticed a lot of men are being friendly in your direction today," he said. He looked over and gently cupped her breast. "But who can blame them when you're this beautiful."

"Lance, look!" Rebecca quietly said as she nodded in the direction of a couple in front of them. Lance took his hand away and followed her gaze. No more than twenty yards in front of them, a man and a woman, likely in their fifties, were clearly engaging in a sexual act. As they looked closer, the woman's head could be seen bouncing up and down on the man's lap.

Rebecca looked at Lance and mouthed the words 'Oh my God.' She turned back. They could now clearly see the man's hard cock being slurped up and down by the woman.

"Is she blowing him?" Lance asked. Rebecca quickly held her finger to her mouth to shoosh him as they both watched the scene unfold. After a few minutes, he groaned loudly enough that Rebecca and Lance could hear. The woman lifted her head, wiped her mouth, kissed the man and they both went back to lounging as if nothing happened.

"Nice," said Lance as they both laughed.

As the evening approached, the beach had all but emptied out. Rebecca and Lance watched as everyone packed up and headed for the path, each of them putting clothing on before leaving. "I guess we came here late, huh?" Lance asked.

"Next time, we'll check their hours," said Rebecca as she casually swatted some sand off of her left breast.

"This is my favorite time to come and enjoy the beach," a familiar voice could be heard approaching them. "When eeeeeverybody's gone!" Ray walked up to them, catching them both off guard. But what was even more surprising was that he was completely naked as he neared the two of them.

"So how was your first day here?"

Ray was now standing right next to Rebecca and Lance. Both of them were speechless as they stared at him. It wasn't his muscular frame, his big arms, or his confident demeanor. It wasn't his friendliness or sudden arrival seemingly out of nowhere.

It was his magnificently large penis, hanging fat and long between his legs, nearly halfway to his knees. It begged to be stared at as it rested comfortably atop his drooping, enormous ball sack. A long, blueish vein could clearly be seen running the length of the shaft, culminating at a bulbous, prominent head.

"...Well? You guys have fun?" he asked with his hands on his hips, seemingly unaware of his massive attention-devouring penis.

"Oh... umm... Yes. Yes, we had a great time," Rebecca finally answered as she repositioned her sunglasses, just in case they revealed her stare.

"Oh good, I'm glad," Ray said as he looked out at the lake. "It's such a nice spot we have back here. Passed down from generation to generation. That's why it's private and the whole password thing, blah blah blah. We like to keep it less crowded than Jones over there."

Lance remained speechless as he tried desperately not to stare at the biggest cock he's ever seen. How could it be that he saw two huge cocks in one day? He simply couldn't believe his eyes.

"So you guys were the referral from Big Jim, right?" Ray asked as he swiveled back quickly, causing his penis to swing.

"Come again? Who?" Rebecca asked.

"Big Jim and his wife Gina didn't refer you?" Ray was suddenly confused.

"Ohhh James. Yes, yes of course. We umm... we didn't know him as 'Big Jim'" Rebecca responded.

"Yeah, never heard that one," Lance added.

Ray nodded affirmingly. "Ahhh. Yeah sorry about that. Everyone here gets their own little nicknames. We're a close community. But a great one. Can be a little tough getting used to it at first. But it's not too hard."

"Not from what we saw today," joked Rebecca.

Ray cracked up laughing. As he looked away, both Lance and Rebecca watched his cock shake as he laughed.

"Yep, that too. I take it you got a taste of some good old fashioned public display of affection!"

"To put it lightly!" Rebecca replied.

"Yup, yup. We're all very open about stuff around here... hey whatcha drinkin' there... umm Lance is it?"

"Yeah, Lance. I got a gin and tonic."

Rebecca smirked at him for being short to their new friend. She smiled at Ray. "Would like to join us for a drink, Ray?"

"Sure! I love gin and tonic!"

Ray proceeded to lay his towel out in front of the two. He repeatedly tried to spread it out as the wind caught it, resulting in several attempts. Each attempt brought more aggressive swings of his penis much to the amusement of Rebecca. "You got it there, Ray?" she said, fighting back laughter.

He finally laid it flat as he sat down, facing them. "I think so!" he joked. Ray sat with his legs bent, resting his arms on his knees. From this position, his entire package was plainly visible to the both of them. His cock spread out on the towel, laying well past his balls like a big piece of seaweed that washed ashore. But Ray didn't seem to pay any attention to it as Rebecca handed him a fresh gin and tonic. He sipped it and closed his eyes. "Mmmm. Excellent," he said, inhaling the scents of the lake.

"So Ray, do you work here or something?" Rebecca asked as she crossed her legs. This position obstructed Ray from seeing anything she didn't want him to see from his viewpoint.

"I do," Ray nodded. "I'm in charge of the entrance, as you saw today. I work here four days a week in the summer. There's usually me and someone on the beach in case there's an incident or anything. We don't have any lifeguards, but not a lot of people go swimming, so.."

"Incidents? Like what we saw today?" Rebecca asked.

Ray smiled. "I don't know what you saw, but it was likely someone hooking up. And no, that's not an incident. We allow and encourage that. You'll see if you start coming back here."

As Ray looked around the beach, Rebecca shifted her gaze once again to his penis. It had expanded since he first arrived. He wasn't hard, but it certainly appeared he was getting there. By the looks of it, his cock seemed to have expanded in length and girth, displaying an impressive heftiness that Rebecca had never seen before. Her heart raced as she stared a little too long at the giant penis in front of her.

Suddenly, a fly landed on it. As if on cue, it crawled around the middle of the shaft, blatantly obvious on Ray's tan colored cock. He hadn't noticed as he quietly sipped his drink. But Rebecca saw it and Lance had to have as well.

"Umm, Ray? You've got a... you've got something there," Rebecca said. Lance shook his head, horrified that his wife would draw attention to another man's penis.

"Huh? Oh," Ray said as he swatted the fly away. In the process he slapped his cock, sending more blood flow to it. "One of the drawbacks of being naked on a beach, right?" he laughed as he examined his penis thoroughly, ensuring there were no more flies. Rebecca silently watched it all.

"Well, guys it's been a pleasure," Ray stood up and extended his hand.

"Pleasure's ours! Thanks for having us today!" Rebecca said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you, Ray," Lance stood up to shake his hand. The two men stood up to shake hands. Ray's cock was half mast and comically dwarfed Lance's retreated stub of a penis. It was impossible not to notice the stark difference in size.

"Hope to see you guys soon!" Ray said as he walked away, his tan butt on full display.

"Well, then," Rebecca said as she and Lance began collecting their things. "That was interesting."

"What was?"

"Today. This," she gestured all around the beach. "This was a lot of fun, don't you think?"

"It was ok," Lance said. Rebecca frowned. "Oh honey. You had fun. I know you did."

As they walked towards the path, Lance checked out his wife's nearly flawless body. Her boobs swayed back and forth as she walked. Her smooth legs glistened in the afternoon sun. Lance couldn't help but stare at her and think how he's not worthy. She was almost a perfect ten and here he was with a stub of a dick trying to pleasure her for years. It wasn't fair.

When they got to the car, Lance blasted the AC and went to switch the car into Drive, but Rebecca stopped him.

"What?" he asked as he turned to her wife who was smiling slyly. She reached over and grabbed a handful of his crotch before leaning in and sinking her tongue into his mouth.

Lance couldn't react quickly enough before Rebecca was in his seat on top of him. She ravaged him, while pulling his pants down, right there in the parking lot.

"Wait," Lance said as he tried to peel his mouth away to speak. "Here? Now?"

"Yes. I want to fuck you," said Rebecca as she buried Lance's face in her cleavage. She reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock and positioned herself over it. She slid her bathing suit aside and sat down on it.

Rebecca was soaking wet. Lance slid in like butter. He couldn't remember the last time his wife was this naturally wet. Had to have been years ago. Her pussy was so warm and moist, it sent waves of arousal throughout his body, emanating from his cock.

She bounced up and down and started moaning immediately. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! That's it! Fuck! Oh God!" she belted out.

Lance knew that face well. She was cumming right then and there in the parking lot. He held onto her waist, assisting her up and down with every thrust. He could feel and smell the warm juices flowing from her orgasm.

He didn't last long after that. Lance grunted loudly as he unloaded a fresh load up inside Rebecca.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," he grumbled as he came.

"Mmmmmm," responded Rebecca as she slowed her pace and let her husband finish his orgasm.

She then carefully hoisted herself off him and back down on the seat. Lance handed her a towel to sit on with a smirk. "I just cleaned this car."

Rebecca smiled as he drove off. They rode home in silence as they recovered from their respective orgasms. Lance hadn't seen Rebecca that worked up in many, many years.

He suspected he knew why.

12