Heaven's Shore Ch. 03

Story Info
Ray accepts a proposal.
4.8k words
4.55
13.2k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"How did you get it all the way over there?!" Gina exclaimed as she hung her head off the edge of the bed, looking towards the window. "Look! It's dripping down the window, babe!"

James laughed as he straddled Gina's midsection. He rested his cock across her belly as he stroked it slowly, squeezing out the last remnants of his orgasm.

"It's in my hair, isn't it?" Gina said as she delicately felt her black curly hair which was spread out on the bed. Thick globs of cum had found their way there, creating a sticky mess. "James! Now I have to shower!"

"Sorry! Comes with the territory!" James joked as he playfully slapped his penis against Gina's tight, cum-covered stomach.

"Oh, it comes alright!" she joked while taking hold of his cock in her hand.

She sensually stroked it while James watched with his hands on his hips. She sighed audibly with it in her hand. "Such a pretty penis," she commented as she admired it. "But you cum too much. Way too much."

"It's cleaner if I cum inside. I told you! You're the one who doesn't want more kids!"

Gina eyeballed him. "Honey, we're forty-five. I don't want any mistakes. I can still get pregnant ya know!"

James looked skeptical, but shrugged. "Cumshots are fun too!" Gina giggled as she continued playing with his half-hard erection.

"So you think they met him yet?" James said as Gina continued to fondle him.

"Who, Ray? They had to have. He was on Greeter duty that day, I think."

"No, like... really met him."

Gina nodded. "I'm sure they did. He's not shy about showing off, especially to new couples."

"Only a matter of time until she caves, wouldn't you say?" James hinted.

"Honey, just because we like to share doesn't mean all couples are like that..."

James smirked. "Not Rebecca. She's into some wild shit. You can just tell. She's not all that innocent."

Gina casually rang her fingers up and down James' hardening shaft as she conversed. "You could be wrong, you know. I wouldn't make any assumptions. You may get yourself in trouble. Let them explore the beach and the community on their own. They only just started going."

"She'll cave. When she sees that thing, she'll cave."

Gina rolled her eyes. "You know James, not every woman is obsessed with big dicks like you think."

"Oh yeah? You sure seem to be," James winked as Gina started laughing. "Look at you. You're covered in cum and still wanting more."

Gina gleamed as she shrugged. "What can I say? I love this thing."

Gina continued to stroke his cock and play with his balls. James didn't object, instead watching proudly as she brought him back to another firm erection.

"Babe! You're getting hard again!"

"Round 2?" James asked eager to have sex again.

"Are you kidding me? My poor vagina needs to rest. You always stretch me out with this thing."

"I do?! Oh but Ray is just fine, no problem there," James teased her.

"That's different. Ray's like a special treat to indulge in once and a while. This thing here? This is my permanent toy." She continued to smile at James' cock as she played with it.

After a brief pause, Gina looked up. "Don't cum in my hair again and I'll jerk you off."

"Deal."

Gina stroked him using both hands, running them up and down James' long and hard shaft. He was about eight and a half inches from base to tip and six inches around. At its fattest point, Gina couldn't quite get her fingers all the way around. James loved watching her hands manipulate his penis. After twenty years of being married, he never grew tired of watching her sexy, slim fingers work their magic. Not to mention her seemingly unending fascination with his size.

Fifteen minutes passed. Having just cum, it was taking an exceptionally long time for James to have another orgasm. Gina's arms grew tired as she jokingly asked if he could please get it over with some time soon.

"You may have to use your mouth a bit, babe."

"Oh do I now?" she laughed as she slid up on the bed and enveloped his bloated cock head in her mouth. Gina didn't give him head often these days, but when she did, she could normally only fit his head and about an inch of his shaft. The rest would be up to her hands still.

This was doing the trick. Her warm mouth was wet and inviting. Pleasurable sensations jolted throughout his body. He moaned as he felt his next orgasm building. He watched his beautiful wife suck his cock head and stroke his shaft at a feverish pace. He suddenly arched his back and curled his toes. "Cumming!"

Gina didn't release his cock, instead pausing to let the warm cum rush into her mouth. Fresh, hot blasts splashed against the back of her mouth as James grunted loudly. He placed his hand below hers as they both stroked his cum into her mouth.

His volume was not nearly as much as a moment ago, but also not an insignificant amount. After a few final bursts, Gina slowly removed his penis from her mouth. She began to swallow it.

"Wait!" protested James. He then opened his mouth and said "Ahhh," to which Gina copied him, showing the thick and creamy load pooled in her mouth. Satisfied, James nodded and sat back. Gina then swallowed it all in one gulp.

"Taste good?"

"Same as it has for twenty years, honey. Salty."

They both laughed as James stood up and walked away. "What's the plan today?" he called out from the bathroom.

"You need to paint the shutters. I need to shop online." Gina said as she used a towel to wipe James' previous load from her stomach.

James leaned out the bathroom door. "You know what? I think I'll just leave my jizz right there on the window. It's a good look."

He got out of the way just in time as Gina flung the cum-soaked towel in his direction.

---------------------

Over the next week or so, Rebecca and Lance mainly kept their distance. Lance locked himself in his office and focused on work, while Rebecca mostly did the same. They passed each other while helping get the kids out the door or into bed at night, but mostly remained detached.

It was obvious something was a little off. Their sexual chemistry had no doubt hit a snag. They both sensed this wasn't anything new, but many years of unfulfilling sex. Despite their best efforts in the bedroom to keep things spicy, nothing had worked. Specifically with Rebecca. She was simply not being satisfied.

On Friday morning, Lance and Rebecca met in the kitchen as they both refilled their coffee. He silently poured her a cup before pouring himself a refill.

"Thank you," she said softly. Lance grabbed her wrist before she could walk away.

"Sweetheart, talk to me," he said.

"What is it?"

"We haven't spoken in over a week. I feel like we're just going through the motions."

Rebecca sipped her coffee, stared at the floor and nodded. It was apparent to both of them that things were different. "I know, honey," she quietly conceded. "I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to apologize, Becca. I want to know how we fix this."

"Fix our marriage?"

"Our sex life. Rebecca you don't orgasm with me. You haven't for I don't know how many years. The toys didn't help. The porn didn't help. What can we do?"

Rebecca remained silent, avoiding eye contact as they stood in the quiet kitchen together. She knew there was a void. She had tried her best to either ignore it or hope it went away. She hoped things would get better, but they hadn't. Heaven's Shore had brought many her deepest desires to the forefront. It was time to face the music.

"I don't know," she answered. "But I agree. Something's missing."

"Can I be honest with you?" Lance asked, this time gently raising Rebecca's chin so that she made eye contact with him. She nodded.

"I love you. And I know you love me. But I don't think I'm enough for you... sexually."

"Enough? Don't be crazy, honey. You're more than enough."

"Rebecca, I saw it on the beach. I saw the way you looked at Ray. The way you looked at his... at his penis."

Rebecca didn't respond. She looked into Lance's eyes and saw he was hurt, but not destroyed. She saw hope in his eyes.

"I know you did," she said softly.

"Is that what you want? Someone like Ray?"

"I don't know what I want. I really don't." She hesitated. Lance wasn't convinced. He let the silence fill the air intentionally.

"I guess I'm curious a little," she admitted. For the first time in their marriage, she opened up about her sexual desires.

"Curious? About what Rebecca?"

"I guess just curious about what it'd be like." Rebecca set her coffee down, crossed her arms, and leaned against the counter. Even in this very vulnerable and uncomfortable conversation, she looked beautiful as ever. She looked up at Lance and blinked her gorgeous blues eyes. "I don't mean to upset you, Lance."

He shook his head. "Stop. I want you to be happy. I want you to feel fulfilled. Life is too short, you know." Rebecca forced a smile.

"What if things change forever?" Rebecca asked with concern.

"Only if we let that happen. We won't."

Rebecca paused again, looking at the floor. She bent over to pick up a cracker one of the kids must have dropped. She tossed it in the sink and turned to Lance. "This is crazy, right? What if he says no?"

Lance shook his head. "Something tells me that's not gonna happen. You let me work on the close. After all, who's the one in sales here?"

"I love you," Rebecca said as they hugged.

"I love you too. But you need to go get your bathing suit on. You can't walk across Jones' Beach without it ya know." Lance winked as Rebecca excitedly jogged off to the stairs. She stopped and turned to Lance as he sipped his coffee. She smiled before running upstairs to change.

----------------

Rebecca was in an exceptionally good mood as the two of them trotted across Jones' Beach. She walked with a certain pep in her step that Lance hadn't seen much of in a long time. She was ecstatic as they approached Ray's check-in area.

"Good morning guys!" he waved cheerfully as he reached over and picked up his clipboard.

"How are you, Ray?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh ya know. Another beautiful day on Heaven's Shore," he said as he began to jot their names down. "I'm glad you two are back! It's been a little while, huh?"

"You know how it is," Lance said, forcing himself to be pleasant. "Work and life get in the way sometimes."

"Ain't that the truth," said Ray as he thumbed through his clipboard. "Hey, would you look at this. This is the last time you can come here as guests! Looks like we'll have to upgrade you to full members if you're interested."

"What does that entail?" Rebecaa asked.

"Well, there's a very small fee. And then a new member initiation thing. As long as the members vote 'yes,' then you guys are in! And I'm sure they will. We're a welcoming bunch."

"Hmm. Well, ok then! Can we think about it?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh, sure sure! No problem. You guys head on in and enjoy your day. We can talk later."

Lance nodded as they passed Ray down the path. If all goes to plan today, they'd see more of him later.

Time passed by as Rebecca and Lance sat naked on the beach. They watched others playing a game of volleyball directly in front of them. Two men and two women. One man was African-American and appeared to be sporting a very sizable penis. "You think that thing gets in the way a lot when he's trying to play the game?" Rebecca joked.

"I can't imagine how it wouldn't. The thing's just flopping around everywhere, huh?" Lance joked as he sipped his gin and tonic. "Dude is slinging it for sure."

They had a great afternoon together. They were both giddy and excited to see Ray. Although nervous, Lance maintained a positive attitude and reminded himself he was doing all of this for Rebecca. Nothing was more important.

As the day started to wind down, Rebecca's gaze was glued to the path leading from Jones' Beach. Any minute now, Ray should emerge from his post and stroll across the beach. Like clockwork, she saw the familiar red hat and red bathing suit as Ray popped out of the wooded area. He immediately removed his clothes and strolled across the beach. His cock waved back and forth with every step. As he drew closer, Rebecca smiled in anticipation. She tried her best to play it cool, however.

Lance was the first to wave. It was his time to step up. "Over here!" he said in the off chance Ray wasn't planning on stopping by.

"Gin and tonics per usual?" he asked as he stood before them. Hands by his side. Penis hanging prominently for both of them to see.

"You know us," Lance said as he grabbed a cup and began to mix Ray a drink. "Pull up a seat, partner."

Ray took a seat in his normal position, facing Lance and Rebecca. His cock hung over the edge of the chair as he got comfortable. "Another great day, huh?"

"You could say that again!" said Rebecca. "I was just about to go for a dip," she said as she hoisted herself up out of the chair and brushed some sand off her naked body. Lance noticed Ray was not shy about checking out Rebecca from head to toe. How could any man not? Every inch of her stunning body was perfect.

"Whoa, whoa, was it something I said?" joked Ray as she walked away.

Rebecca called out over her shoulder. "Oh stop, I'll be right back. You two enjoy your drinks!"

Ray turned back to Lance and accepted the drink. "Thanks, man. Cheers. You've got some wife there, buddy. I have to say."

"Well thank you. She certainly is a catch."

Ray sipped his drink as he looked around the beach, then back to Lance. "So you guys thinking about joining as members?"

"Depends. What's this member initiation again?"

"Basically we throw a party here on the beach for all new member applicants. You walk around, get to know people. We do a little ceremony type thing. They vote and then, wha-la! You're a member!" Ray described.

"Ceremony? What type of ceremony?" Lance asked.

"Oh it's nothing, really," Ray waved his hand. "We don't really disclose the details. But I promise you. It's loads of fun," Ray said with emphasis on the word 'loads' for some reason.

Lance shrugged. "I guess we're interested!" They clinked glasses again as they both looked around the beach. Lance could see Rebecca standing with her feet in the water. She was chatting with another naked woman who was a bit on the heavy side.

Lance and Ray spent time getting to know one another. He learned that Ray didn't live too far from the lake. He worked part-time as a bartender and for Heaven's Shore. He was a member of the family that owned the beach. A wealthy family that owned a lot of property in and around Austin. It seemed like Ray was pretty well set from a financial standpoint allowing him to live a nice life as a bachelor in a great city.

Once there was a lull in the conversation, Lance realized this was his opportunity. He glanced once more towards the water so see Rebecca was still sufficiently involved in her conversation. It was time.

"So Ray, tell me man. What's it like having that?" Lance asked.

"Having what?"

Lance nodded towards his crotch. His penis remained nested between his big balls, dangling off the edge of the seat towards the sand.

"Ahh, right," Ray said as he picked it up in his hand. "It's got its positives and negatives. But probably more positive than anything."

"It's certainly an attention grabber isn't it?" Lance said, now openly staring at Ray as he held it in his hand.

"I get my fair share of stares. Especially here, obviously."

"Well, you certainly got Rebecca's attention when she first saw it. That's for sure," Lance said, breaking the ice a bit.

"Is that right? Jeez, I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention at all."

"Not a problem, my friend. If anything, you're helping me out by getting her all riled up. Win-win for both of us," Lance said as they clinked glasses again.

Ray smiled and took a sip. "Seriously, if it's at all uncomfortable, I can walk away or put my clothes on. Whatever. It's all good."

"In fact, I thought we'd go the other way," Lance said as he looked off in the distance.

"What do you mean?"

Lance turned to Ray and leaned in. He looked around as if to check if anyone was listening and lowered his voice. "You ever have any interest in... ya know. Sharing?"

"Sharing?" Ray pretended to be confused. The concept, however, was in fact something very familiar to him. "What do you mean?"

Lance leaned back and took another sip. "Ray... Rebecca and I are interested in seeing if you'd like to maybe get together with us. Not on this beach though. In more of a... private setting."

Lance was a master salesman and he was putting on the full court press for Ray. A proposal that he initially thought he'd be nervous about turned out to be kind of exciting.

"Like at your house or something?"

"Exactly like our house." Lance took off his sunglasses. "You made quite the impression on Rebecca with your garden hose there. She'd like to invite you into the bedroom with us."

Ray thought about it, nodding in acknowledgement. "But... you're ok with this?"

"I am. We discussed it at length. It's something we both want to try. That is, if you're interested in trying it with us."

Ray smiled in excitement. "What can I say, I'm flattered. Of course I'll accept. It sounds like a lot of fun!"

"Great!" said Lance as he reached over to shake hands. Ray dropped his penis in order to grab Lance's hand. Lance then waved his hand towards Rebecca indicating it was time to return. He watched as she wrapped up her conversation with the woman and headed back to their spot.

"Hey guys!" she said with a warm smile. She stopped and looked down at them before sitting. "Well?"

"Ray here is in," said Lance. "Time to plan our party!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Yay!" Rebecca shouted in joy. Ray stood up to hug her, this time feeling no embarrassment in pressing his body against hers. "Thanks for inviting me, you guys!" he said.

The three of them sat around having a few drinks, discussing how the arrangement would occur. It was decided that Ray would visit their house that evening, after the kids were in bed for a while, and they would see how the night went. If things were uncomfortable for anyone, at any time, they would stop.

Lance stared at Rebecca as she sat, grinning ear to ear with excitement. He was happy to be experiencing this with her and wanted her to get as much pleasure out of it as possible.

"Honey. Do you... do you want to feel it?" he offered, pointing towards Ray's cock. Ray awaited her answer, showing no signs of reluctance.

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now. Do you want to go sit next to him and check it out?"

"Ray, do you mind?" she asked. He shook his head and even spread his legs for her. "Not at all, Rebecca."

She excitedly stood up and carried her chair over so she was sitting next to Ray. Lance stayed put so he was facing the two of them.

Rebecca first leaned forward in her chair and got up close to look. She tucked her hair behind her ear while she examined the penis in front of her. Her big breast smushed up against her knee slightly as she bent over.

"Oh my goodness, it's so big," she giggled looking up at Ray. He grinned proudly as he watched her inspect him. "... May I?" she asked as she held her hand out. Ray nodded. Rebecca looked over at Lance. He smiled and nodded as well, reassuring her he was ok with this.

She grabbed it by the head at first, using just her index finger and thumb. She picked it up in the air and dropped it back down. "Oh my gosh," she laughed. "It's so big, you guys!"

Next, she grasped it with a full fist, somewhere near the middle of the shaft. Ray was still soft, so his cock draped over her fist as if she was holding a dying flower. She used her thumb to lightly caress the head.

"It's heavy!" she observed as she lifted the phallus as if it were a dumbell of sorts. "My oh my, there's so much of it."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12