Heaven's Shore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It gets a whole lot bigger too," said Ray as he moved his hands behind his head so as not to get in her way. He looked over at Lance who smiled and nodded. All was good.

"I can feel it pulsing. It's growing as we speak!" Rebecca announced. Ray's cock was rapidly expanding at the stimulation of her hand. As his erection grew, Rebecca began to stroke him. Her hand was dwarfed by the thick slab of expanding meat as she traversed it.

"Jesus, buddy," said Lance as even he was impressed by how big it was. "Does it stop growing?"

Ray laughed. "Almost. We're almost there I'd say."

"I think I need two hands, right?" Rebecca lifted her second hand and began to stroke him. The underside of his cock was throbbing as blood filled it up. It grew immensely long and wide, creating a lot of ground for Rebecca's tiny hands to cover. "Holy shit. I've never seen anything like this," she said as her voice began to tremble in arousal.

"Check it out," said Ray as he joined Rebecca with his hand at the bottom. "This is officially full mast." Ray's big hand and Rebecca's two tiny hands could easily fit with a tiny bit of room at the top. His cock head throbbed with precum as it dripped out and across Rebecca's manicured fingers.

"Do you see this thing, Lance?" Rebecca asked without turning around. "Oh looks like he does, alright," said Ray as he laughed in Lance's direction.

Rebecca turned around to discover Lance was completely erect and jerking off while watching. "Lance!" she said, surprised.

"Sorry I couldn't help it, guys. This is actually pretty fuckin hot!"

"You could say that again," said Ray as he took Rebecca's hand and began to move it up and down, indicating he'd like her to resume stroking him.

She happily obliged, gritting her teeth as she used both hands to pleasure him. "Ohhh, that's it. That's so nice," he commented.

"God, you're massive, Ray! You're absolutely utterly huge!" Rebecca repeatedly praised him over and over again much to Lance's amusement. He was surprised how much he enjoyed watching his wife stroke such a huge cock.

"Look at this, honey!" Rebecca said as she pointed Ray's dick towards his belly. It stretched up past his belly button on the way to his chest. "I'm speechless. Your penis is incredible!"

"Ahhhh fuck!" Lance had seen and heard enough. He shot a load up towards his head. He tilted it to the side at the last minute as not to shoot himself in the face. Cum poured out his cock as he stroked feverishly, never breaking his gaze on the handjob his wife was delivering.

"Honey!" shouted Rebecca, giggling as he jerked off, spewing loads all across his belly.

"Look at him go!" shouted Ray, happy that Lance was getting off.

"Mmmmm...Fuck! Ohhhh fuck!" Lance grunted as more cum came out the tip, streaming down his fingers. "That's it sweetie," Rebecca encouraged her husband all the while never pausing from jerking off Ray with two hands.

Lance finished his orgasm and sat breathless, clutching his quickly softening dick. It was Ray's turn.

"Can you cum like that?" Rebecca asked, sexily looking up at Ray. He knew the answer to the question, but didn't want to embarrass Lance. He looked at Rebecca and smiled. "I don't know. We'll see."

Rebecca bit her bottom lip while she pumped away at Ray. She was determined to bring him to orgasm. Lance had no choice but to sit and watch. His cock had shrunk down to about an inch. Cum dripped down his belly.

Rebecca temporarily removed a hand to wipe sweat from her brow. She then felt Ray's big balls and noticed they had tightened significantly "Oh my gosh, your balls are so tight right now! Are you gonna cum soon?"

"Now," Ray whispered.

"What?" Rebecca asked as she stopped stroking.

"Now!" shouted Ray as he lifted his butt up off the chair and fired out a huge cum blast up nearly six feet in the air. "Ohhhh God! Don't stop! Fuck" he screamed in orgasmic delight. Rebecca increased her pace, her boobs violently bouncing as she eagerly watched his cock erupt.

It was like a fire hose, spewing thick white loads all over the place. Lance stood up and out of the way once he realized how much cum was headed his way. It was a good thing too because Ray covered the chair Lance was sitting in. Rebecca turned in pure shock as she watched thick loads stream down the back of Lance's chair.

"Oh fuck, Rebecca!" Ray yelled out. She laughed uncontrollably at the sheer volume of cum Ray was producing. She couldn't help but find humor in the situation as well as immense pleasure.

"There's so much! Jesus Christ, Ray!" Rebecca belted out as she laughed.

"Mmmmmm... Ok, ok, ok," Ray laughed as well as he tried to control Rebecca's hand. His orgasm had finally ended and he was now as sensitive as ever. Rebecca sat back in her chair, holding her cum-soaked hands up and out of the way. "That was... that was like something I've never seen before!"

"You're good," Ray said, panting. He turned to Lance who was still standing up. "She's good!" Lance could only nod in envy as he looked around at all the cum everywhere. Suddenly a part of him regretted agreeing to the upcoming arrangement.

Ray stood up, displaying a nearly still hard erection bouncing around profanely as residual cum continued to dangle from the tip. "Let me go rinse the chair off in the water. That was my bad."

Rebecca was still speechless as she stood with cum all over her hands and arms. Some of it on her thighs. She and Lance watched as Ray walked off towards the water, carrying Lance's chair. Several people on the beach stopped what they were doing to watch him walk past. Surely because of his massive erection and cum-soaked chair.

"That was something else, huh?" Rebecca asked, still in shock. Lance could only nod. She walked up to him and carefully wrapped her arms around his neck, careful to not get any cum on him. She kissed him deeply and passionately. "Save some of that for me tonight, will ya?" she said as she gently grabbed his crotch with her clean hand and kissed him again on the cheek.

The three of them spent a few minutes gathering their things before departing. The plan was solidified for that evening. Ray would arrive once Rebecca and Lance gave him the go ahead.

"I'm glad we did this today, guys," Ray said as he pointed back and forth between all their naked bodies. Lance noticed Ray still sported a rather sizable erection while he remained shriveled up. It was a bit embarrassing.

"Me too, Ray. See you tonight!" said Rebecca as she went in for a hug. But his cock got in the way. "Oops," he said as Rebecca jokingly lifted it up so it was between their bellies. "There we go!" she said and they hugged.

Lance and Ray shook hands and nodded to one another.

"See you tonight, buddy" Ray said as he walked away towards the path.

12