Heaven's Shore Ch. 05

Story Info
Lance and Rebecca return to Heaven's Shore.
6.9k words
4.54
11.6k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

He was barely awake when he felt her hot breath. Lance opened his eyes to find Rebecca, naked, sucking aggressively on his neck. She was on all fours, hovered over him rubbing her body against his. "Good morning," she said sexily as she devoured his mouth. He had barely woken up, teeth weren't brushed, and he was being attacked.

She moaned as she reached for his dick, grabbing it violently over his underwear as she tried to coax an early morning erection out of him.

Lance tried to keep up, but Rebecca wouldn't let him speak. She was all over him. She tore off his clothes, followed by hers, and in no time she was on top of him, sliding his now hardened cock into her pussy.

She rocked back and forth, moaning with her hand over her mouth. The kids were already awake, playing downstairs. But nothing was stopping her. She moaned and moaned as Lance's cock buried inside her.

"Oh fuck, babe. Fuck me, fuck me!"

"Shhh!" Lance scolded her as he covered her mouth with his hand. "You gotta be quiet honey!"

Rebecca closed her eyes and dropped her head next to Lance, continuing to jump up and down. She massaged her clit as he thrusted into her. "You feel so good. Mmmmmm babe. You're so fucking big."

Lance was too caught up in the moment to think about what she just said, but that was the only time he could ever remember her calling him big. He knew he wasn't big. Ray was big. Lance was certainly not.

"God you're so deeeeeeep!" she moaned as she continued to bury her head in the pillow. It hadn't been more than a few minutes until Lance was grunting as he raised his butt off the bed towards his wife.

"Ahhhhh!" he said, now making too much noise himself. "Fuck!"

After a brief moment, Rebecca sat up, Lance still firmly inside her. She smiled and caressed his cheek with her index finger. "I love you."

"I love you too babe. But... where did that come from?"

Rebecca winked, kissed him on the cheek and got up out of bed. She, used her t-shirt to mop up her pussy as she looked back at Lance. "The kids have soccer in an hour, so we need to get ready."

That was it. Back to normal. The two of them shared the most unique, thrilling, sexually charged experience of their lives, just had morning sex, and now it was back to being parents. Lance was bewildered. He didn't know what to make of anything anymore. Life was changing quickly. Rebecca was changing quickly. And he loved every second of it.

-----------

Ray walked up to their section on the beach with a big smile on his face. He looked like the happiest person in the world as he held his hands up triumphantly. His cock wagged back and forth as he walked, its heavy weight slapping against his thigh.

"Uh-oh!" Gina said as she leaned forward and took her sunglasses off. "Somebody had an evening!"

Ray laughed as he approached them. "They've turned a new leaf, guys."

"I take it you guys had a good time?" James asked, looking up from his book, legs propped up on the beach bag.

Ray took a seat next to Gina, letting out a big sigh. "Guys, your neighbors may be my new favorite people, not gonna lie."

Gina laughed. "Oh really now? Just like that? We're replaced?"

Ray chuckled as he brushed some sand off his leg. "You know I'm kidding. But my goodness is she a wild one."

"How'd she handle it?" Gina asked as she turned to face Ray. Her boobs were neatly pressed against each other. Her large, dark nipples shined in the afternoon sun.

"She handled it very well actually. There were really no issues. She loved it from the sound of it."

"She's freakin hot, dude," said James. Gina rolled her eyes at him. "What?" he argued. "She is! She's hot, guys!"

"Rebecca's so sweet and innocent. I would have loved to see her take you," Gina admitted.

"Next time, we should all get together. I think they're ready. Lance was super chill about everything."

"Did my pal participate or just watch?" James asked. His cock was noticeably getting bigger as the conversation went on.

"He watched for a lot, but he got into things a bit near the end. Overall, great group effort," Ray said, satisfied.

"Well, hell. Rebecca may be able to take you, but think she can handle Big Jim?" James said as he held up his hefty cock.

"Oh please, honey. Ray's easily bigger." Gina eyed Ray's soft penis hanging towards the sand.

"Maybe longer, but I think I'm thicker!" James slowly stroked his cock, aiming to get it hard for the comparison. Ray smiled and shrugged. He watched while James expanded, growing to a nearly full erectionl.

"Rays not hard honey. It's not a fair comparison."

"We should lay 'em out side by side when he is. I really wanna see." James shrugged it off and stretched out in the lounge chair, closing his eyes.

"Don't you have to man your post?" Gina asked as she squinted up at Ray. She used her hand to try and shield the sun.

"I'm off today. I'm just hangin out with you guys. Is that ok?"

Gina took one glance at his cock and a big smile spread across her face. "Of course! You know we love hanging with you, Ray!"

------------------

Lance got into their Audi, shut the door, and sighed. "Alright. That's all done."

"When does your Mom want us to come and pick them up?" Rebecca asked as she fiddled through her purse for something.

"She's already getting them excited about pizza. I think we have a while," Lance said as he pulled out of his parents' driveway.

Rebecca reached over and lightly caressed his shoulder. "I love you, sweetie."

Lance half smiled as he focused on the road. "Me too."

"Do we... wanna go to the beach?" Rebecca hesitantly asked.

"Right now? We don't even have any of our stuff."

"What stuff?" Rebecca giggled. "We don't need anything!" she said as she playfully pulled one of her boobs out and shook it. Lance looked over and cracked up laughing. His wife had a tendency to be so goofy sometimes.

"Alright, alright. Fine. But only for a couple hours this time."

As he drove, he noticed Rebecca was looking for her makeup kit in her bag. She applied it as they made their way to Heaven's Shore. Lance found it odd that she'd put in makeup to go sit on a beach. He shrugged it off as nothing.

They pulled into the parking lot and started walking across Jones' Beach. As they got closer to the path through the brush, Rebecca was the first to notice. "That certainly doesn't look like Ray."

Sitting in the seat where Ray normally sat was an old man. He wore a red hat and red bathing suit, like Ray, but was considerably older. White hairs lined his chest. As he saw them approach, he smiled and reached for his clipboard.

"Hi, we're-"

"I know who you are," he grumbled. "You don't have any guest passes left."

"Why, yes, of course. I seem to have forgotten. Is there any chance we can use the beach for a few hours?"

"You need to do orientation. Every new member has to do it once."

"Sir, listen," Lance interjected.

"Albert," the man proclaimed. "The name's Albert."

"Albert. Listen, we're really sorry about this. We forgot we were out of guest passes. But could we use it one last time if we set our orientation date with you right now? That way we're committed?"

Albert paused as he studied Lance. He then turned to Rebecca and looked her up and down. He wasn't shy about checking her out.

"Go ahead. Two hours, that's it. Then I'm coming in to get you."

"Thank you so much, sir- err, Albert!" Rebecca said with a sweet smile as she walked past him. Albert turned to watch her walk by so fast, you'd think the old man was going to have a heart attack.

"What do you suppose orientation is anyways?" Lance asked as he stepped out of his sandals and unbuttoned his shorts.

"With this place? Who knows. We should ask Gina and James." Rebecca took off her shirt and bra, revealing her perfect breasts that were tanned from the previous day in the sun. As she let down her pants and underwear, images of her pussy being pounded into oblivion by Ray's massive cock flashed through Lance's head. He felt a rush towards his crotch, but stifled it as they walked together.

That was when they both saw them. "Hey, is that... is that Ray?"

Lance squinted at the distant figure. "That sure looks like him. And... and look. That's definitely Gina and James."

Lance paused as Rebecca kept walking. Once she noticed he stopped, she turned back. "Honey? Are you coming?"

"You really wanna go up to Gina and James like this?" Lance gestured across his naked body.

"Well, yeah? Honey, they're naked too. It's kind of a nude beach."

Lance was embarrassed. He knew he was about to be in the presence of not one, but two men that were significantly larger than him in the penis department. He also found Gina drop dead gorgeous and was fearful he may produce an awkward erection in her presence.

"I mean, I guess. Don't you think it'll be weird?"

Rebecca frowned and lowered her sunglasses as she looked at Lance. "Lance. Honey. After last night? What is weird anymore?"

They approached the group. Gina was the first to notice. Once she did, she got up and waved cheerfully. She ran up to Rebecca, her big boobs bouncing with every step. They embraced. Lance looked on as their tits squished up against each other.

"I'm so happy you guys are here!" she said as she turned to Lance and leaned in for the cheek to cheek kiss. James and Ray each hoisted themselves out of their chairs to greet the two of them.

"We kinda came here on a whim today" said Lance holding up his pile of clothes in his hand.

"No problem. We have extra chairs, extra beers. Help yourself, pal," James said as he extended his hand out to shake Lance's. As they shook hands, Lance noticed his thick cock dangling prominently between his legs. It was nearly as big as Ray's.

Wonderful. Lance thought to himself. He'd have to sit here in the presence of two very obviously larger men. For now, however, they all stood in a circle and caught up.

One thing he noticed immediately was that Ray was extremely casual in his demeanor. Chatting pleasantly with both Rebecca and Lance as if nothing had happened between the three of them the night before. He was especially chummy with Gina. Now that he knew what Ray was about, he assumed his swinging lifestyle may have made its way into Gina and James' bedroom as well.

"Hey I'm gonna take a dip. Lance, you wanna come with?" James had already started to walk towards the water as he beckoned for Lance to join. The two of them left Ray standing with their wives as they walked off.

"Kinda crazy all this, huh?" James asked as they approached the water.

"You could say that again."

"So, tell me. How was it?" James asked as he walked far enough in that the water was halfway up his shins. Lance followed.

"How was what?"

James smirked. "The threesome, man. You ever do something like that before?"

Lance was a little caught off guard that James knew, but for some reason wasn't really surprised. The open nature of this beach and its members and especially that of Ray led him to believe it was commonplace.

"Not really. Definitely a first."

"How'd Rebecca like it? He's a big guy, but knows how to take things easy."

Lance opened up. "Honestly? She musta came like five times."

James cracked up laughing. He kicked some sand with his foot as he looked out across the lake. "Yeah, Ray'll do that alright. The women never seem to mind."

"You guys... uhh..." Lance asked as he pointed back towards Ray. James nodded, affirmatively. "We certainly do. Been at it a while with that kid."

Lance was surprised. He looked down at James' penis, hanging nearly five or six inches when flaccid and hinting at significant girth. "But... but you uhh..."

James laughed. "What, this?" He picked up his penis and flopped it back down. "Yeah, it does the trick for sure, man. But we play with Ray just for fun. Two big cocks are better than one, so they say."

"Unbelievable," said Lance, shaking his head. "We heard they call you Big Jim."

James laughed again. "Yeah, yeah, so they say. Just a stupid nickname. They like nicknames here."

Lance looked back at the women. They stood on either side of Ray, laughing hysterically at something. Ray was shaking his head with his hands on his head. It appeared they were joking about him. Just then, Rebecca reached over and picked up his penis as if it were his hand or something. She was saying something and wagging it back and forth as she said it for emphasis. Gina cracked up laughing and then put her hand on him too. Ray made no attempt to stop them and even put his hands behind him for extra room.

James followed Lance's gaze. "Looks like they're having fun with it again. God, women certainly love that thing. C'mon buddy, let's go see what the fuss is all about."

"Would you two leave this poor kid alone, already?" James joked as he and Lance approached them. Rebecca quickly let go of his penis and tried to regain her composure.

"I think it looks extra big today. Like it got bigger overnight or something. Don't you think, honey?" Gina asked playfully.

"I refuse to comment on Ray's penis. The damn thing speaks for itself," said James as he sipped his beer.

"Lance, honey. Isn't Gina just gorgeous? We were just saying how our boobs are nearly identical."

Lance looked freely at Gina's chest. A smile spread across his face to which everyone laughed. "Easy now," said James, jokingly of course. "Any minute we're gonna be sword fightin' over here." He playfully gripped his cock and swung it around for everyone to see.

"That's pretty impressive there, James," Rebecca said as she watched him fling his penis around. "You're giving Ray here a run for his money."

"We were just talking about that!" said Gina. "We think Ray's longer, but James may actually be a bit thicker."

"I can see that," Rebecca said matter-of-factly. "Probably easier to tell when you're both a little harder shall we say?"

"You two keep standing there looking beautiful and you'll know soon enough," said James. His penis was already noticeably bigger. "Shit I may just blow a load standing here with you two over there all sexy and everything."

Everyone laughed including James who gripped his hardening cock. "If that's the case I'm warning everyone to duck!" Gina said. She turned to Rebecca. "James has quite the shooting abilities."

"Does he now? We learned of Ray's eruption talents last night. And on the beach. Rays just cumming everywhere these days!" Rebecca said. Lance forced a laugh as his wife was exceptionally carefree about the sensitive subject.

Gina examined both Ray's and James' dicks. "What is it with you guys? Is it just the bigger the dick the bigger the load or something?"

"I think it's got to do with the balls. Which of course they both have massive ones as well, don't they?"

The two women were cracking each other up. But it was Gina who didn't want to leave Lance out. "Is that true Lance? Are your loads smaller comparatively?" Gina lightly inferred Lance was much smaller than the others.

"I've had my moments," Lance responded confidently. Gina nodded and in doing so looked directly at Lance's soft penis.

"Last night you shot a couple of good ones," Ray chimed in.

"It's like you're talking about a golf game!" James joked as he worked on developing an erection. Everybody shared a decent laugh at that one.

"The first one was a lot last night," said Rebecca, nodding. "That one went everywhere."

"Not like this friggin fire hose," Lance argued pointing towards Ray.

"Ok, ok. That's enough. All this talk and no action. That's not acceptable here at Heaven's Shore." Gina said as she stood up and brushed the sand off her body. "Ray let me see this thing."

Surprisingly, Gina opted to begin fondling Ray instead of her own husband who was nearly fully erect. He didn't seem to mind and in fact appeared to enjoy watching Gina grab Ray's cock.

"Sheesh. You're a hefty boy," she said as she looked up at Ray's face. He remained stone faced, but watched intently as she caused his penis to engorge.

"James did she leave you high and dry or what?" joked Rebecca as she eyed his pulsing hard dick in hand.

"Right?! What am I, chopped liver?" he joked.

"Sometimes you just gotta have this thing. Sorry honey!" Gina teased James as she guided Ray back to her lounge chair by his penis. She sat down and leaned forward. Ray was now fully erect. "I've been wanting to do this since the last time," she said as she placed Ray's throbbing cock in between her massive breasts. She spit on it as she held it in place with her tits before slowly rocking back and forth on his long slippery pole.

"That's hot," said Rebecca as she watched Ray's oversized pole glide in and out. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes." Both Ray and Gina answered in unison as everyone laughed. James looked at Lance to see he was already hard and stroking himself. James nodded as a way to acknowledge the moment.

"Damn you guys. I wanna try this!" Rebecca rubbed her tits, focusing on her hardened nipples. She was really getting into it.

As Gina fucked Ray with her tits, she looked at Rebecca's boobs. "They're about my size. I think James would fit nicely in there, actually."

"Really? Lance, honey are you ok with me trying that?"

Lance could only nod as he stroked his throbbing cock. It was embarrassing. He didn't want to rain on everyone's parade. And it was obvious he was into watching as he shamefully masturbated in front of everyone.

"Giddy up!" said James as he hopped over to Rebecca. "Why don't you spit on that thing and get it nice and smooth."

Rebecca did as she was asked. She spit on his shaft twice and rubbed it around with her tiny hands. It was mesmerizing to watch her hands work all around James' thick cock. Once ready, she placed it evenly between her tits and began to rock up and down like Gina. The two women smiled at each other as they went along.

"Wow, this IS a thick one, huh?" Rebecca asked Gina as she looked down at James' dick, poking in and out of the top of her cleavage.

"I told you. James has got some serious girth," said Gina.

"That's why he's Big Jim," joked Ray.

"You're pretty girthy yourself there, Mr. Ray," Gina looked up at him, squinting in the sun. "Not gonna lie, these are two huge cocks."

"I can feel your balls slapping me in the stomach!" Rebecca said as the sound of James heavy nuts against her tight tummy could be heard loudly.

"Sorry hun. They're really full," joked James.

"What else is new?" Gina laughed as she squeezed her boobs harder around Ray's rock solid cock.

"Please don't cum in my hair. That's all I ask. We need to pick up the kids after this," Rebecca pleaded.

Lance stood off to the side, next to Rebecca and James. He was pumping away at his cock although no one paid much attention. The scene was both arousing and intimidating to him. But the pleasure it brought him was unmistakable as he neared orgasm.

Suddenly, he felt a strong tingle as he nearly triggered an eruption. He quickly took his hand away and stood still, staring at his aching cock.

Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum, he told himself as he begged himself to not unload. As he tried his best to hold back, he took one look at Rebecca and James. She was smiling at his massively thick cock, running through her pressed tits. She couldn't wait to bring him to orgasm.

That was enough to cause Lance to lose his mental battle. Without touching his dick, a tiny droplet of cum spilled out the tip, landing on the sand below. Lance let out a soft whimper, but no one heard.

But the floodgates had opened. He grunted loudly this time as a thick rope of cum launched out, unaided by his hands, towards Rebecca. It landed on her elbow. She looked down, saw what was happening and turned to Lance, stunned. As she continued to bounce up and down on James, Lance came on her without stroking.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12