Heaven's Shore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more shots each landed on her thigh while she looked on, smiling eagerly. "Lance!" she giggled.

Lance moaned and his knees buckled as his cock dropped a few more white loads to the sand in front of him. Gina and Ray also watched, smiling. They were either pleased to see him cumming or amused by how easily he lost it.

"Fuck, sorry guys," Lance finally said as he took control of his cock for the first time since ejaculating. He stroked it slowly, but there was nothing left of his orgasm. Rebecca chuckled. "Guess we're doing something right, huh?"

"Good load, Lance. But I think I... umm... have a little more than that," said James.

"Same here," Ray agreed.

"You guys gonna cum soon?" Gina said. "C'mon us ladies are getting tired!"

"I could cum. How about you, Ray?"

"I can," said Ray as he braced his legs and squeezed his butt cheeks together. He placed a strong focus on his cock below, gritting his teeth.

James did the same. "Ok. Here we go. You girls ready?"

"Oh fuck yeah," said Rebecca with a level of seriousness not heard all afternoon.

"Ahhhh FUCK!" shouted James loud enough for the entire beach to hear. He followed up with a deep, monstrous grunt reminiscent of an angry bear. Rebecca paused her bouncing as his cock froze in place, the big head rested right below her chin. A thick blast of bright white cum launched out, slamming against her neck with such force that it ricocheted in either direction. "Ahhhhh!" James shouted again.

Ray moaned loudly too. But Gina opted to take his cock out from between her breasts and stroke him as he came. Ray took the cue, and stepped back as a huge blast caked Gina's stomach and tits. With one single load, she looked nearly covered already.

James busted again, this one shooting out from in between Rebecca's tits, past her head and onto the sand behind them. Rebecca copied Gina by removing James' big cock and stroking his orgasm out.

Both women jerked the men with two hands as thick blasts of cum covered their bodies. Ray and James each moaned together, grimacing as if they were in pain.

Lance could do nothing, but watch. He stood awkwardly. His penis shriveled and retracted, balls loose. A stray strand of viscous cum leaked from his tip. He couldn't believe what he was watching as both men's cocks spewed everywhere.

"I'm gonna get you!" shouted Gina teasingly as she aimed Ray's blasting cock towards Rebecca. In perfect timing, a hefty load escaped his cock, landing on Rebecca's tits to mix with James' cum.

"Ahhh!" shouted Rebecca as she returned the favor, aiming James towards Gina. But she was a split second too late. James dropped a huge load directly onto Rebecca's face as she tried to get her friend.

She was successful with James' next blast, however, as it landed perfectly on Gina's tits. James moaned as his mouth was nearly stuck in an 'o' shape.

This seemingly went on forever for Lance. As he watched the two men cum on his wife and Gina, he could do nothing but put his hands on his hips and wait. Thick globs of semen were everywhere. Gina and Rebecca now each held up their large racks, laughing with one another as both Ray and James pumped their cocks dry, moaning and grunting as they flung heavy loads onto the women.

A small group had gathered around the four of them to watch the show's climax. Two couples and an older gentleman. The older man was feverishly jerking off as he watched.

"Woooo hoooo! Look at you two go!" Rebecca was having the time of her life getting doused on by never ending loads of cum. "Holy shit guys! This is so much!" Gina added.

Just like they started together, they both finished together as they each caught their breath and clutched their dicks. Cum was strewn everywhere but most of it had landed on Gina and Rebecca.

They compared messes with each other, laughing as they held up their glazed boobs for everyone to see. The air was filled with the smell of male ejaculate.

The small crowd applauded, surprising both Ray and James as they turned to see everyone circled around. James gave sort of a half bow as he shook his still firm cock for the group.

Rebecca made eye contact with Lance who was still painfully flaccid and embarrassed. She lowered her sunglasses and smiled, mouthing the words 'I love you.' He smiled back.

As the crowd dispersed, Gina stood up. Cum streamed down her chest onto her legs and the sand below. She first tried to wipe it with her hands but quickly realized it was too much. She looked at James and Ray and saw that they too had cum on them. Their still hard cocks were dripping as they regained composure. "I think we all need a swim, huh?"

"I could jump in," said James. Ray nodded. James turned to Lance. "Forgot you were there, bud. You joining?"

"Sure, yeah."

The five of them walked across the beach towards the sand. As they approached the water, Lance couldn't help but notice the stares they were getting. Partly because Rebecca and Gina were beautiful and covered in cum. But also because Ray and James were enormous and still hard.

Once in the water, the women playfully cleaned each other off, laughing hysterically at the sight of thick, white cum dispersing in the clear lake water. "Ahhh it's coming back towards us!" Gina shouted as she tried to dodge the floating globs.

"There's so much!" Rebecca shrieked. Lance, Ray, and James got a kick out of watching the girls try and escape the cum.

Soon, the laughter subsided and the five of them stood in a circle, waist high in the water.

"How the heck are you guys still both hard? Was it that good?" Rebecca asked as she openly stared at their hard ons.

"I can't speak for James here, but I can normally keep it hard after orgasm."

"Last night you certainly could!" Rebecca responded. Ray nodded as he casually stroked himself underwater.

"James can usually go for round two pretty quickly as well. Right honey?"

James held his thick cock up and out of the water for everyone to see. "Hard as a rock, my lady."

"Lance, what about you? Could you get hard again quickly?" Gina asked. She still had some cum on the side of her neck.

All attention was now on Lance. The water was crystal clear so there was no hiding the fact that he was soft. In fact, he was so soft that his penis head was barely visible. He grabbed his balls and looked down as he spoke. "Ehh... not really guys. Maybe in a little bit."

The spotlight moved on quickly. Just as everyone was looking at Lance's dick, the group was interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Well if it isn't the stars of the show today!" A woman walked over to the group and stood between Ray and James, putting her arms around them both. She was naked like everyone else with dark skin and jet black hair. She was petite and skinny. Her medium sized breasts were capped with small, dark, nipples. She had a large bush, plainly visible through the water. The woman was very beautiful.

"Juliana! How are you?" Gina raced up to her to give her a hug. As she stood on her tippy toes in the water, her perfect ass raised up out of the water for everyone to see.

"I'm good, I'm good Gina. I saw the show earlier. I was watching from my spot not far from you guys. Hi, I'm Juliana." She extended her hand out to Rebecca first, followed by Lance. She glanced at Lance's crotch and politely smiled as they met.

"Look at you!" Rebecca said. "You're so beautiful!"

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much. You're too kind."

"Juliana is our Brazilian goddess, we like to call her. She's almost too gorgeous. Putting the rest of us to shame," Gina said as everyone admired Juliana's nearly perfect looks.

"You're very kind Gina. Thank you. You guys are all beautiful. Especially these two studs. Do you guys even have anything left in those things after that display?"

Ray laughed as he held his cock up. "I think there may be, yes. Surprised?"

"Very," she said as she looked down at his cock. "I couldn't believe how much you two were shooting on these girls. And what about you. Lance, was it? Did you cum as well?"

"Yeah, yeah I did earlier. I need a little recovery time, that's all."

Juliana looked down at Ray's penis, then to James'. "These two look like they could go again right now. Look at that!"

"They look ready to burst, that's for sure," Rebecca said nodding. Both Ray's and James' erections had barely subsided from their orgasms. As they stood in the water being admired by Juliana and the others, it was fueling their building arousal.

"I would love to give you guys a handjob at the same time. Is that ok?" she turned to Rebecca and Gina. Lance nearly fell over in shock witnessing how incredibly forward their new friend was.

"Don't look at me!" Rebecca said, hands up.

"Of course you can, Juliana. You know us by now," Gina announced.

"Come here, guys, let's get out of the water a bit." Juliana led the two of them towards the shore, to a point where the water was only ankle deep. Rebecca and Gina followed, leaving Lance behind. He trudged after the group, admiring the women's asses as they sexily walked inland. He abruptly tugged on his penis, hoping he may get hard again.

"I never realized how girthy you are! I can't even get my hand around it. Both of you, actually!" Juliana's small hands had perfect manicures with shining red polish. She marveled at the two huge penises in her hands, both of which were fat enough she couldn't completely grasp. Ray and James watched in silence, hands behind their backs as Juliana eagerly jerked them off.

"So are you two officially members now?" Juliana asked as she paused stroking Ray only long enough to brush some of her hair out of her eyes and tuck it behind her ear. She looked up at Rebecca as she continued to jerk them off.

"Oh... umm, not yet. I guess there's an orientation we still need to do?" Rebecca answered, intrigued by the casualness of the conversation.

"Oh yeah, that's gonna be a fun night. Ray and the gang here have been doing those for years. You'll enjoy it." Juliana continued to stroke both cocks. Her red polished fingers raced up and down each pole. Precum on each of them glistened in the afternoon sun.

"How's that feel, guys?" Gina asked, looking up at her husband first, then Ray. James held up the 'thumbs up' and spread his legs a bit wider. Ray nodded.

"I think you guys may have the biggest on the beach today," Juliana said as she looked around. The crowd had thinned out significantly from earlier in the day, but there were still at least fifty people spread around. She looked back down. "Yep, definitely the biggest."

Not to be left out, Juliana turned her attention to Lance. "Somebody's enjoying the show!"

Everyone looked over to see Lance standing there with his arms crossed. Between his legs was what everyone saw first, however. He was back to fully erect. Nearly five inches standing straight out from above his tightened scrotum.

"Lance is back!" celebrated Gina as she did a little dance. "Rebecca, can I give him a try?"

"Absolutely! I don't mind. And it certainly looks like Lance doesn't. Right, Lance?"

"Umm... yeah, sure. But James, do you mind?"

James smirked at Lance and pointed towards Juliana's hand all over his cock. Juliana giggled cutely. "Dude. C'mon. What do you think?"

Gina excitedly hopped over to Lance and immediately grabbed his throbbing cock. She could sense right away how much smaller he was than James and Ray. Her hand easily wrapped around it. She stroked it a few times and took notice of how quickly she could make a trip north to south on it. The difference was staggering.

"You have such a cute penis!" she said, looking up at Lance. He could only smile in response. She felt incredible.

"Think you can cum a second time?" Juliana asked.

"I think so," he stammered, overcome with arousal.

"Well then, we have ourselves a fair contest. Let's see who can cum first!"

Rebecca fidgeted in her position, standing and watching. Her eyes were glued to Ray's cock and she wasn't being shy about it. She watched Juliana's tiny, slender hand manipulate the flesh, spreading precum evenly around. Her hand wandered to her belly where it lay flat against her abs. Her heart raced as she watched. She was painfully horny.

"Rebecca, I think you should do what you want to do over there," Juliana said. "Go ahead. It's hot."

Rebecca smiled as she let her hand wander further. Her mouth formed an o-shape as her index and middle fingers made first contact to her clit. She spread her legs a little bit to allow them in between her legs. Then, as if it was nothing, she masturbated in the afternoon sun, standing in front of the group.

Lance couldn't believe how far his wife had come in just a few days. He now knew she had a deeply sexual side to her that had been fairly hidden until recently. Watching her masturbate as she watched Ray get a handjob only sent him closer to the edge.

Gina could sense it. "I wanna make you cum," she whispered. "But I wanna do it with my mouth." Gina kneeled down in the warm water and effortlessly took his entire cock into her mouth. Lance closed his eyes and moaned as he felt her warm mouth and tongue work their magic.

"Nice!" Juliana exclaimed. Rebecca only briefly turned to see, issued a small smile, but went right back to focusing on getting off. Her mouth dropped open while her hand worked overtime between her legs. Her knees began to tremble. She was cumming.

"Ohhh fuck," she said softly. "Oh my God, you guys. Ohhh God."

Juliana watched Rebecca with a smile as she remained stroking the guys. Rebecca dropped her head and supported herself with her hand on her knee while her other hand brought her through the orgasm. "Oh my Godddd!" she whimpered.

Lance couldn't hold out. He watched Rebecca cum in front of everyone on the beach and Juliana stroking big cocks while she smiled gleefully. Meanwhile, Gina's superb blowjob skills deep throating his hard cock was too much.

"Mmmmmmmfffff!" he shouted as he convulsed in Gina's mouth. This caused everyone except Rebecca to turn to see. Lance grabbed the back of Gina's head, closed his eyes and moaned as he shot into the back of her mouth. "Oh fucking Christ!" he yelled.

"Yes! Fucking yes!" shouted Rebecca as she and her husband came simultaneously. Her legs quivered as she watched Lance emptying his balls into Gina's mouth.

Gina paused with his dick completely in her mouth, letting him spray her throat. It wasn't a lot. Maybe three or four bursts. Just enough for Gina to feel a warm sensation on her tongue. When he was done, he released his hand from her head and nearly fell over. Gina pulled his dick out, opened her mouth to show him the small load before swallowing it all. She put her hands up triumphantly before standing up and walking over to Juliana.

"Two down and two to go?" she asked as she sexily took hold of Ray's throbbing cock, leaving Juliana to work on her husband.

"How was that buddy?" James asked, looking at Lance while Juliana stroked his cock with two hands.

"Unreal. Just unreal," Lance said. He was catching his breath as his penis had already shrunk to its smallest state. Rebecca motioned him to come over to her as they were both finished. He placed his arm around hers and kissed her while they waited for the others.

"I'm gonna cum, Gina." Ray quietly said as he clenched his butt cheeks and placed both hands on his head. "Fuck, I'm really gonna cum a bunch right now."

"Oh fuck... Fuck, me too," said James. "Ahhh, honey, me too. That's it. Almost there."

For the second time that afternoon, both James and Ray belted out deep grunts as their huge cocks spasmed in unison. Although not as much as before, their orgasms still proved to be significant amounts again.

"Ahhhh," shouted Ray as a big, sticky load flew out his cock and landed squarely on Rebecca's stomach. She jumped back, but not before another one coated her tits. Lance looked down at the thick cum dripping from her nipples when he felt it on himself.

He turned to see James had shot out a load with such force that it splattered against Lance's thigh, leaving a long white streak.

"Dude!" he shouted as he stepped back. James could only laugh as more cum came pouring out, nearly hitting Lance a second time.

"Oh my God you guys!" shouted Julianna as she watched them spray long distances across the water. "You're getting them both!"

Gina was having a blast aiming for Rebecca as Ray moaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck, Gina! Oh my God!" he shouted.

Julianna took pity on Lance as she used her other hand to shield James' firing penis from hitting Lance again. Thick globs splashed against her palm, falling harmlessly to the water where they clumped together.

Rebecca was soaked. She shrieked and tried to hide behind Lance, but he stepped away laughing as he left his wife to be doused by Gina wielding Ray's cock. "She's really gettin' you, hun!" he teased.

"Ok, ok, ok," said Ray stepping back and taking hold of his cock. He was finally done. James finished too as he proudly watched Julianna squeeze out a final droplet. She released his cock and examined her cum-soaked palm.

"You two are insane. Clinically insane," she said as she looked around at all the cum.

"Oh my God Rebecca!" Gina said as she burst out laughing. Rebecca was covered from her face to her legs in cum, most of it was Ray's. It dripped endlessly across her gorgeous body, collecting together on the surface of the water around her. "Sorry, not sorry?" Gina teased as it was she who was responsible.

Rebecca suddenly chased after Gina and wrestled her down to the ground. They playfully writhed around in the water, spreading Ray's cum all over the place. "I'm gonna get you!" Rebecca playfully teased while the others watched.

After a bit of a scrummage, the two women helped each other up and examined their bodies. Ray's cum was all over each of them. "Now we're even," said Rebecca as they high-fived.

"I don't know how you two cum that much. Must need a lot of towels at home," said Juliana shaking her head looking at the mess. She eyed Lance who still had a long streak on his thigh. "Even got Lance over there. Lance, you might want to umm..." Julianna pointed to his leg.

He looked down, sighed, and ducked into the water. "I hate you, James."

"I love you, bud."

The afternoon came to an end. Lance and Rebecca were the first to leave as they had to pick the kids up from Lance's parents. After they said goodbye, the others enjoyed a couple drinks and watched the sunset over the lake. No one put on any clothing as they sat comfortably naked.

"I don't think I'm fully ready for this night to end," Julianna announced. She was reading the minds of the others as everyone nodded in agreement.

"You know, we can all go back to our house. We've got a pool, nice little setup and everything," Gina offered.

They all smiled at each other. That was a good idea.

12