Heavy Tankers Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandra Daddario and the mysterious big boobs.
2.4k words
3.31
7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra lounged on a serene beach, relishing the tranquil air in her pink bikini.

A distant figure beckoned from the ocean, inviting, "Baby, come here. The water is so cool."

Rising from the sand, her bikini bottom caressed by the grains, Alexandra's buttocks bounced up and down as she jogged towards the ocean. The muscles in her buttocks gracefully tightened and then relaxed with each step.

Approaching the mysterious woman, her features obscured, Alexandra's gaze fixated on the woman's ample bosom--nothing but a mesmerizing expanse of colossal curves.

Merely colossal breasts.

Simply colossal mammoth orbs.

IN SIMPLE WORDS - HEAVY TANKERS.

Alexandra woke up!!!

She, still panting from what seemed like a nightmarish dream, muttered, "Again. Why?"

Kate Upton, Alexandra's stepsister, barged into the room demanding, "Where is my purple bra?"

Observing her own chest, Alexandra realized, "Oh, God, sorry, I didn't know."

Kate, in her yellow crop top and purple panties, stood firm.

Feeling exposed, Alexandra hastily covered herself with a blanket, remarking, "At least knock."

Kate sighed, "I am your sister. Idiot. What do you have to hide from me? Show some skin like I do."

Defending her privacy, Alexandra responded, "I only do that when I'm getting paid."

Kate playfully leaped onto the bed, sitting beside Alexandra, "I want to land some good roles in Hollywood too. Poor me."

Alexandra lifted Kate's chin, saying, "You had a pretty good audition today. Cheer up. A chance to become a Hollywood star."

Curious, Kate inquired, "Do you think they'll consider me?"

Assuring her stepsister, Alexandra explained, "Look, they're starting the new DCU, and for some reason, Patty is back to directing Wonder Woman. You could be the buxom Wonder Woman everyone desires."

Kate pondered, "But Gal was hot too."

Alexandra emphasized, "It's about acting as well. If you can showcase your two big things along with your acting skills, you'll get it."

Expressing her gratitude, Kate hugged Alexandra, "Thanks, Alex."

During the embrace, Kate deftly unbuckled Alexandra's purple bra, who remained oblivious.

Kate mischievously instructed, "Put your hands in the air."

Kate insisted, "Do it; it's considered a sign of good luck."

Resigned, Alexandra agreed, "Okay."

She raised her arms, and as the bra was unbuckled, the cups rose slightly, revealing a glimpse of Alexandra's underboob.

Swiftly, Kate pulled the bra upward, removing it entirely from Alexandra's body.

Staring in shock, Alexandra looked at Kate, "How?"

Kate sniffed the bra, remarking, "My purple bra."

It dawned on Alexandra that she was now topless, her bare breasts on display. Reacting quickly, she covered herself with her hands.

With the palms pressed firmly against the lower curves of her breasts and her fingers extending to cover the nipples, she crafted a makeshift hand bra.

Unfazed, Kate commented, "Never saw your boobs in person before. Quite good. Mine are bigger, but yours are good too."

Annoyed, Alexandra retorted, "Go away, now!"

Kate laughed and exited the room.

Alexandra added, "Best of luck again."

She then removed her hands, gazing at her bare breasts, "You guys are the reason I am a Hollywood star."

*********

Dressed in a loose green v-neck top with a print of yellow flowers, not revealing her cleavage, and a long crimson skirt down to her ankles, Alexandra found herself in an unsightly alley filled with cigarette butts and trash cans.

Standing before her was an eerie and peculiar shop - FOXX & FORTUNE.

A beggar seated in the corner of the alley remarked, "Are you lost, Miss? Sit with me; I can help you."

Feeling uneasy, Alexandra hurriedly entered the shop.

Alexandra closed the door behind her, enveloping herself in the dimly lit shop adorned with peculiar objects of a ghastly nature and revealing posters featuring Beyoncé.

It was evident that the shop owner held an immense admiration for Beyoncé, particularly appreciating her thicc body.

Various photos adorned the walls, capturing moments where Beyoncé showcased her cleavage, highlighted her voluptuous figure in a bikini, and even depicted her riding a horse in the nude, strategically concealing her modesty with two leaves.

As Alexandra ventured further into the shop, she encountered a short table adorned with open tarot cards. A mysterious ambiance lingered in the air.

Just as Alexandra began to absorb the peculiar atmosphere, a boy entered. "How may I assist you, young mother?"

Alexandra cast an assessing gaze upon the boy, noting a resemblance to a youthful Jamie Foxx. "Are you even of an age to manage this establishment?" she inquired, her tone reflecting a mix of skepticism and curiosity.

The boy replied, "I am 19, thank you, but you don't seem that much older, young mother."

Annoyed, Alexandra retorted, "Could you please stop calling me 'young mother'?"

The boy, undeterred, continued, "After observing you, I sense you might be a young mother."

Alexandra snapped back, "Hasn't your mother taught you not to comment on a woman's body?"

The boy clarified, "I wasn't commenting on your body; I just estimated your age based on your face, thinking you might be around 29 or 30."

Alexandra blushed, swiftly concealing her embarrassment. "I'm 37, but not a mother."

The boy, with an audacious suggestion, asked, "Should I help change that? Make you a mother?"

Taken aback, Alexandra questioned, "Excuse me?"

The boy declared, "Allow me to bestow a blessing upon you. Now, please sit down, and let Little Foxx conduct your reading."

Alexandra obliged, settling onto the floor.

Curious about fees, she inquired, "What are your charges?"

Little Foxx responded, "My customers decide that, contributing whatever they choose out of kindness and love. I accept that."

Alexandra Daddario agreed, "Alright."

Little Foxx posed a question, "What should I call you then? Use your name, or is 'young mother' suitable?"

Alexandra replied, "You can stick with 'young mother.' Can I ask you a personal question?"

Foxx answered, "About my fixation on the word 'mother,' right? The posters adorning my shop depict my mom. Beyoncé."

Alexandra remarked, "The posters didn't appear all that respectful."

Foxx responded, "Because she abandoned me for fame, now I utilize her photos for..."

Cutting him off, Alexandra interjected, "I don't want to know. You have some issues."

Foxx suggested, "Shall we shift the focus to you? Your question?"

Apologizing, Alexandra continued, "Yeah, sorry. My question is a bit awkward. I've been having recurring dreams, um, about, well, sizable... breasts."

Foxx remarked, "They could be yours."

Shocked, Alexandra retorted, "You can't talk to a woman like that."

Defending himself, Foxx replied, "It depends on the woman's question."

Dismissive, Alexandra concluded, "Whatever."

Then, Alexandra glanced down at her own substantial breasts, their size barely hinted at beneath the loose-fitting top she wore.

Inquisitive, she asked, "How did you know my boobs are large? I can't even discern their size in this top."

Foxx replied, "I am a psychic. I know things. I know you have a sister, gifted with some generous assets just like you. You two had a dispute over something purple--perhaps a skirt, panties, or even a bra."

Surprised, Alexandra exclaimed, "Damn! You're good, or do you creep on us like a pervert?"

Foxx clarified, "I appreciate women and their bodies. But I am a psychic as well."

Accepting the explanation, Alexandra said, "Okay, now just tell me why I'm having these dreams?"

Foxx responded, "Patience, young mother."

He proceeded to shuffle the cards, selecting two and placing them on the table before him.

Alexandra found herself obliged to bend and stretch to retrieve the cards.

Despite recognizing his strategy, she proceeded to pick up the first card.

She bent forward to pick up the cards

Alexandra's loose top descended, revealing more than she anticipated. The fabric draped loosely over her chest, allowing a glimpse of her substantial boobs beneath.

Flipping the card, she remarked, "It's THE TOWER. This is a bad card, isn't it?"

Foxx instructed, "Pick the other two cards, then we'll know."

Alexandra noted, "But there's just one."

Foxx clarified, "The third one is hidden."

As Alexandra bent again to pick the second card, Foxx slyly pushed the card away from her.

Annoyed, Alexandra exclaimed, "What are you doing? Trying to sneak a peek at my boobs, you perv!"

Foxx calmly responded, "Your boobs might be majestic, but I have no intentions of looking at them. With each card, it should be difficult for the person to pick them up. That's why it went far away."

Although skeptical, Alexandra chose to disregard his explanation and bent even more to retrieve the next card.

Foxx remarked, "Yes, young mother, bend more."

Alexandra complied, and now her nipples were visible, peeking out from inside her top, indicating she wasn't wearing a bra.

Alexandra leaned forward to retrieve the card, the air in the room seemed to ripple with an almost imperceptible energy. Whether it was a stroke of magic or a well-practiced parlor trick orchestrated by Foxx, a subtle force guided the trajectory of the card. In an enchanted dance, the card eluded Alexandra's grasp, taking an unexpected path beneath the loose expanse of her top.

The fabric responded to this unseen force, yielding to the momentum of the card and creating a natural pocket between Alexandra's breasts. With an almost poetic precision, the card nestled snugly within this newfound haven.

Gasping in surprise, Alexandra exclaimed, "Oopsie, what was that?"

Foxx calmly instructed, "Don't move."

Remaining in that bent position, Alexandra stayed still as Foxx observed the card lodged between her breasts.

With a surprising move, Foxx's hand reached inside Alexandra's top.

Without moving, Alexandra questioned, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Foxx placed a finger on Alexandra's lips, stating, "Only the tarot reader has the right to pick the card if it has moved away from the table."

Alexandra cursed him inwardly, dismissing it as nonsense - Bullshit.

With an almost choreographed finesse, Foxx extended his hand towards Alexandra's top, his movements appearing to be guided by a practiced precision. Skillfully, he retrieved the elusive card from its nestled position between her breasts without making direct contact.

In that instant, Alexandra, caught in the midst of the mystical performance, briefly assumed Foxx to be a gentleman, his actions shrouded in an illusion of decorum.

Yet, the theatrical facade wavered. Foxx, undeterred by the veneer of gentlemanly conduct, plunged his hand once more into the fabric. His fingers, in a dance that straddled between mischief and mystique, lightly brushed against Alexandra's exposed breast and squeezed them subtly.

Alexandra took control, grabbing Foxx's hand and pulling it out. "Enough, you perv. I came here because you're a reputed psychic, not to endure this. I've never encountered a bigger pervert. No one would keep such photos of their mother. Disgusting."

Unfazed, Foxx replied, "You can leave whenever you want."

Alexandra sighed, "Can I flip the card now?"

Foxx replied, "Go ahead."

Alexandra flipped the card, revealing the second card as THE DEVIL.

Foxx, visibly distressed, placed his hands on his head, muttering, "This can't happen. This can't happen."

Concerned, Alexandra asked, "What's wrong?"

Foxx explained, "Something immoral is impending, and you won't be able to resist. Desperation, hunger, and intense lust will consume you."

Anxious, Alexandra pressed for clarity, "Just be clear."

Foxx admitted, "I can't provide clarity without the third card."

Alexandra inquired, "Where is the third card?"

Foxx cryptically responded, "Your slimy green-colored panties are the third card."

Alexandra exclaimed, "What the heck? How did you know the color? Oh, you're actually a psychic."

Foxx, maintaining an unsettling calm, instructed, "Take off your panties."

Sarcastically, Alexandra retorted, "So you can see my pussy, pussy."

Foxx clarified, "No, you can remove them without taking off your skirt."

Alexandra remarked, "Yeah, we women are capable of that."

Standing up, Alexandra noticed Foxx's lingering gaze.

Assertively, she stated, "Look somewhere else."

Foxx insisted, "I just focus on the task at hand."

Alexandra, expressing her distaste, commented, "Gross."

Taking charge, Alexandra elegantly lifted her skirt with a subtle grace, allowing it to ascend to the mid-thigh region. With deliberate finesse, she inserted her hand beneath the fabric, the movement executed with a seamless precision that reflected both confidence and defiance. Her fingers, nimble and purposeful, sought out the elusive hold of her panties.

In one continuous motion, Alexandra skillfully pulled the fabric down to her knees. The controlled descent revealed a glimpse of her legs, the smooth lines of skin emerging as she liberated herself from the constraints of the undergarment. With a swift and practiced ease, both legs gracefully exited the confines of the panties, completing the motion with a flourish that spoke of assertiveness and a touch of rebellion.

In a moment of defiance, Alexandra flung the panties at Foxx's face, demanding, "Where is the card, huh?"

Foxx, with an unsettling gesture, sniffed the panties. "You smell pleasant down there. Must have quite the story if someone embarks on an adventure."

Unfazed, Alexandra retorted, "Focus, perv."

Ignoring her, Foxx instructed, "Sit down."

Alexandra complied.

Foxx commanded, "Open your mouth."

Questioning, she asked, "Why?"

Foxx warned, "Open your mouth, and you'll discover the secret of those ample breasts."

Foxx, with a disturbing nonchalance, approached Alexandra. Holding the panties between his fingers, he studied them briefly, as if deciphering some hidden meaning. Then, with a sudden and deliberate motion, he pressed the panties against Alexandra's lips. The fabric yielded to the pressure, gradually filling her mouth. Foxx's fingers, firm yet strangely calculated, guided the material into the reluctant confinement of her lips.

Alexandra, caught off guard, could feel the intrusive presence of the panties as they expanded within her mouth.

Desiring to speak, all Alexandra managed was a muffled, "Mmmmm... Mmmmm."

Foxx demanded, "Chew."

Protesting with wide eyes, Alexandra reluctantly began to chew.

After chewing for half a minute, the panties seemed to shrink in size within Alexandra's mouth, allowing her to chew with increasing ease.

Foxx inquired, "How's the taste?"

Alexandra, still chewing, replied, "Like... paper."

Foxx instructed, "Stop chewing now."

Complying, Alexandra ceased chewing.

Foxx directed, "Open your mouth."

Alexandra did so.

Foxx, with a peculiar confidence, inserted his hand into her mouth and effortlessly retrieved a tarot card--dry, unblemished, and perfect.

Baffled, Alexandra questioned, "How?"

Unveiling the card, Foxx revealed THE LOVER.

Curious, Alexandra probed, "Okay, the lover. Now, what does all of this mean?"

Foxx cryptically explained, "It means you were a lesbian in your past life. You had a lover, and some of your desires were left unfulfilled. Your lover has reincarnated in this life, but reuniting is impossible. The truth will shatter your beliefs."

Perplexed, Alexandra asked, "How? Why?"

Foxx urged, "Close your eyes, and you'll see."

As Alexandra closed her eyes, she found herself transported back into the dream, this time embodying not just a pair of big boobs but also the face of the mysterious woman.

It was Kate.

KATE UPTON.

ALEXANDRA'S SISTER.

HER SISTER WAS HER WIFE IN HER PAST LIFE.