Heavy Weapons - A Sweet Pairing

Story Info
Small dom big sub, futa on futa alien fun with lots of goo.
4k words
4.71
4.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People are generally very generous when they think they owe you their life and once again, undying gratitude had rewarded the pair kindly. Straying from their awful birth-rite had always felt right to them, they'd have done it regardless of the risks or rewards, some Controllers are just built different.

"Look at this Fergi!!! They gave us so much fruit! Oh my goodness, are those cinnaberries?!" Mynx giggled excitedly, her head buried in the fridge, frantically looking through the bounty of free food donated to them. At first place, you might assume Mynx was an evil son-of-a-bitch, with her ruby skin, fiery amber locks and piercing eyes, her carapace on her snoutless head was built thickly with two large curving horns and a forward piece that looked like it was built for ramming, like much of her kind, she was gifted with a tremendously shapely figure that was bottom heavy in this instance, with chunky thighs and hips that often knocked against door frames or tables as she walked past due to their wide stance, she was certainly busty too but small compared to other Controllers in that department and in height too, only being 5,8ft. Whilst this is no small size in the roamer class and compared to most other creatures, her towering companion was a reminder that Mynx certainly was a little short for her species.

"Goodness Fergi, look at all this!" She emerged from the fridge with her arms full of all sorts of food. Whilst Mynx's focus was on the yummy sweet things, Fergi was checking out their new quarters, they'd been given an entire custom engineered wing of a Enigma Cruiser, built to house them and give them all the space, room and security they'd need to relax. They had their own bedroom, separate bathrooms, gym including pool and sauna, living room, kitchen and even had a few off the side of the ship to the stars surrounding them. The wing was full sealed and featured multiple liquid disposal methods and decontamination procedures, which might sound overkill or perhaps threatening but it was for them... it meant they could release themselves wherever and whenever they wanted in this place and it could be cleaned up easily. Enigma made it clear, they understood the condition and this was a home for them to do as they pleased in.

There was a buzz at the front door, which Mynx quickly scuttled over to see and allowed the person to enter, it was a two stage front door, one massive security bulkhead first, a short corridor and then a much more personable shadow glass front door. The bulkhead hissed and whirred alive, shifting multiple tons of reinforced metal in a smooth fashion to reveal a single female figure who quickly walked down the corridor and knocked on the front door. She was glad in the standard Enigma Inc. officer clothes which were a dark blue suit-like outfit, sleek and impressive looking.

The front door opened to reveal the cute Controller who was mid way munching a mouthful of juicy fruit.

"Mynx! How are you settling in?"

"Good thanksh! Sho kind of you to do thish." She smiled adorably, a little dribble of syrup appearing in the corner of her glossy lips as she chowed down on the berry.

"Hey, its no problem. Least we could do after you saved us. Corporate has told me to inform you that you're under no obligation to perform any services for us whilst you're here and the wing is yours to do with as you please. We... really can't thank you both enough. Honestly, if you need anything at all, just hit the button on the front panel and we'll bring you anything you need."

"Ish that a blank cheque for fruit?!" Mynx queried excitedly, hopping forward slightly at the thought.

"Yeah, it is." The officer warmly smiled back. She owed her life to Mynx, fruit was the least she could do.

They had saved the lives of multiple high-ranking officers and thousands of Enigma soldiers just over a week ago, intervening during a Rewritten assault and completely ceasing the assault, turning the tides and allowing Enigma personnel to escape as well as preventing important data from being stolen, data that would be allowed the Rewritten to wreck havoc in the next 10 systems. Whilst their intervention literally saved thousands, the lives saved by preventing the data from being stolen was in the millions, easily. The entire ship considered these girls heroes, they turned up randomly and threw themselves into the mix with no promise of payment or safety. The officers they saved pulled a lot of strings and arranged this as a way of saying thank you.

"You know, I think these are the nicest cinnaberries i've ever had! So juicy!"

"They were planet grown and flown in specially for you." The officer grinned from ear to ear. "I-it was my idea actually..."

"Planet grown?! OH my goodness! Fergi?! Did you hear that?! They got us planet grown produce!"

In the background, the much taller blue Controller briefly popped her head out and nodded, smiling back at both Mynx and the officer and then disappearing again.

"Is there anything else you need for now or should I leave you to it?" The officer nodded back to Fergi.

"I think we're good for now, thank you so much though!"

"No, thank you. On behalf of Enigma Incorporated, I thank you for your service to us and those your saved. Please, relax and enjoy yourselves! You will always have a place to call home now." And with that, she bid farewell and exited through the bulkhead, which Mynx closed via the control panel on the wall.

"Well that was very kind of them!" Mynx chirped happily, walking back into the main living room to see Fergi hiding around the side from the front door. "You still didn't want to speak to them, Fergs?"

Mynx's partner, Fergi, was a towering turquoise Controller with ram-like curling carapace horns either side of head, long beautiful pink jelly locks down her back and she was built like a pit-fighter, with strong muscles across her body. Her bust was more in-line with others of her kind and was practically exploding out of her tank top, each tit being as large as Mynx's entire torso. Despite her towering stature and significant personal strength, Fergi was not as outgoing as her partner...

"N-no. You do the talking better than me anyway..." Fergi nervously rubbed her arm and looked around the room. "Nicest digs we've ever had though!"

"Hells yeah it is! They didn't have to do this, its very nice though! Holy moly, look at the size of that television! Its bigger than me!" The Enigma furnishings were luxurious from top to bottom, with sleek tech integrated through-out and an elegant navy and silver colour scheme across the quarters, beautifully forged glass and silver were the materials of choice and Enigma has delivered an ultra-modern aesthetic that spanned every room and appliance, Mynx went to explore more but turned to see Fergi still standing there anxiously.

"Fergs? Whats up?" She turned around, quite concerned about her friend.

"Do you think we're OK to... you know... do it here?" It was hard for Fergi to let her guard down sometimes, she was painfully aware of their corruption and the damage they could cause.

"Fergi... they've built this place for us! Its Enigma, they know what they're doing! I told the lady about our requirements, trust me!" Mynx placed most of her food down barr one juicy looking Cinneberry and leapt across the room, right into Fergi's arms who caught her without issue, joy finding its way onto the blue girls face as Mynx popped the fruit into her partners mouth gently and followed it with a sweet, slow kiss.

"Well... if you're sure."

"I am, you can trust your lil' Mynx!" She went to continue but suddenly found herself distracted "Gosh Fergs, your eyes are so pretty..." Mynx stopped to admire her partner for a few seconds, the two exchanging a deep stare into the others eyes, Fergi's eyes were so easy to get lost in, they had a wonderful exotic purple hue to them that seemed to morph slightly as you looked into them, Mynx was absolutely infatuated with her giant lover and would often just watch her do things when the two had down time, admiring her robust, athletic build and little mannerisms as she got on with work-outs.

"Likewise my lil' Mynx." Fergi was ever thankful for the curious little Controller she called hers, even though she did get into trouble sometimes, she was always worth the hassle. Where ever Fergi's thoughts may take her, they were never far away from her Mynx.

"How about... I do that thing you really like...?" Mynx whispered seductively, rubbing her hands over Fergi's shoulders and neck. "Maybe you can blow off a few loads and relax with me?"

"That sounds wonderful..." Fergi could barely contain her excitement upon hearing those words, both girls were rather pent up from being on their best behaviour and not wanting to endanger others with their passion. They shared a deep kiss, pressing their soft colourful lips together and taking a few seconds to enjoy the taste of the other, both their breath sweet from the Cinnaberries. Mynx gently nibbled on her lovers lip and pulled away from the kiss, grinning widely with excitement as a strand of saliva still entwined the two.

"Lets get some food and head to our new bedroom then, gorgeous!" Mynx's bewitching charm was kicking in hard and Fergi was desperate for more of her, so the two separately temporarily in anticipation....

A quick trip round the quarters to gather supplies later and the two were giggling cutely as they prepared for a few hours of much needed release. Mynx was cackling to herself as she transferred various sweet frozen treats from the main freezer into the bedrooms mini version which was nearly integrated into the far wall and dashed back out to get more. Fergi however had a moment of intense embarrassment when she stumbled upon the "fun drawer" in their luxurious oversized bedroom.

"MYNX! WHY IS THERE A DRAWER FULL OF DILDOS?!"

The happy ruby Controller came bounding into the room and hopped onto the bed with a big, mischievous grin on her face.

"D-did you tell everyone that we- tha-tha- Mynx! Theres no way they would have just given us these! Thats so weird!" Fergi stumbled, her face bright red with embarrassment.

"Fergi, they know we're Corrupted Czarites, they know we're gonna bang... I just... told them what kind of stuff we'd like! Whats wrong with that?" Mynx tilted her head in her usual, adorable fashion, butter wouldn't melt with this girls sometimes.

"Oh my god I think i'm going to faint..." Despite her swaying stature and deep embarrassment, Fergi continued to look through the drawer, her face practically glowing red from the unease of Mynx telling people to supply them with sex toys. "Besides, we don't need these any- ohh... actually..." She pulled out several energy cuffs, these were the perfect tool for ease bondage, able to set up complex restrictions with ease, including suspension should the users desire...

"Being open about things is sometimes the only way to get what you want..." Mynx ran her hands over Fergi's thick hips and kissed her on the side.

"I can't believe you told a bunch of random people you wanted dildos..." Fergi shook her head but a smirk found its way onto her face as she pictured what the conversation might have been like, her embarrassment was being steadily replaced by desire however...

Mynx gently closed the door to the room and hit the switch on the wall, changing the lighting to something more mood suiting, taking the cuffs from Fergi and guiding her into the middle of the room, there was plenty of space to work with and the little red devil was keen to use it. She pressed two cuffs onto Fergi's wrists and flung the corresponding partner cuff onto the ceiling, forming an energy rope between them and restraining Fergi's hands above her head.

The lights dimmed to nothing, leaving a spotlight on Fergi's muscular form waiting in the middle of the room and Mynx disappeared into the darkness. The giant Controller quivered slightly with excitement as she felt a hand pull at her shorts and tear them off, Fergi's thick cock already at half mast and bobbing slightly. Her tank top came off next, torn off into the darkness and thrown across the room, exposing her huge, soft breasts.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, Fergs?" Her voice drowning in desire as it enraptured Fergi's every thought.

"I'll do anything you want, Mynx..." She replied hot and breathy, getting increasing desperate for attention.

A soft pair of ruby hands felt up Fergi's legs, squeezing her muscles and feeling over her silken skin, admiring her sheer thickness and strength, eliciting a soft moan from the restrained Controller, Mynx continued to run her hands over the girls form, up her strong back, over her full ass cheeks, gliding over her muscular stomach, sending yet more shivers down her form and prompting a full erection from Fergi, 12 inches of pulsing, hard dick was begging to be used, precum forming as its tip already as goo slowly accumulated across its surface, as it did with all Controllers. Fergi's manhood was a perfectly straight, sizeable, thick beast of a dick, her trio of thick, plump balls dangled under her with significant weight from a week of pent up sexual frustration, each one easily the size of Mynx's whole fist.

Mynx suddenly seized a handful of Fergi's beautifully soft breasts, grasping them from behind and pushing them together, forming a massive cleavage at the front, then gently rubbing her fingers across her thick nipples, squeezing them slightly between her thumb and fingers.

"I will have to use those later..." She giggled, listening closely to her partner gasping from the attention, continuing to roughly mash the massive melons together and feel over their beautiful surface, her hands slipped off the supple surface and she slinked off before appearing in front again, with two small suction toys in her hands, which were immediately stuck onto the blue girls thick nipples, drawing them out further and applying a constant, teasing pressure to her fat tits.

"Mynx... how long you gonna tease me for?" She moaned softly, her heavy balls were begging to be unloaded at this point and Mynx knew it. The smaller Controller disappeared into the darkness once more, giggling to herself before reappearing behind Fergi and planting her face right into the girls ass cheeks, lapping at Fergi's cute button pucker hungrily, her tongue moving in teasing circular motions over and over to loosen her up, but right as she started to really enjoy it, she suddenly stopped and Fergi felt a cold pressure of a rather large butt plug suddenly inserted inside her, drawing forth a loud moan and another twitch of her cock as the stimulation rippled through her body. "You are soooo naughty, Mynx... I love it..."

Mynx suddenly appeared in the bed in front of her hanging prize and sat herself down, laying on the bed and watching Fergi closely with yet another mischievous grin on her face.

"Oh thats mean..." Fergi shook her head, biting her lip as the pressure in her ass and on her nipples was really starting to work her up.

Without saying a word, Mynx produced a remote from somewhere and pointed it at Fergi, pressing a button slyly and a quiet hum began to vibrate through Fergi's lower half, making her weak in the legs as the butt plug buzzed between her gorgeous blue buttcheeks. The towering Controllers legs buckled inwards as the stimulation proved too much, only held upright by the restraints on her wrist and she fired a single small cumshot of neon blue jizz across the floor.

"Oh Fergi... is that all you got for me?"

"Maybe if you'd stop teasing me and actually-"

Her words were cut short by a dramatic strengthening in the butt plug's vibrations, followed by the little red devil appearing at Fergi's feet and grabbing at her heavy nuts with both her hands, squeezing them gently and weighing them up in her palms.

"Oh theres no doubt about it Fergs, you need a good milking!" With care and grace, she gently grabbed her larger lovers hefty dick and jerked her off lovingly, with smooth, tender motions, feeling across its surface and squeezing its girth in her palm. Her planted her lips of the side of the blue rod and smooched down its entire length, stopping at the tip and keeping her plump ruby lips hovering tantalising over the tip... locking eyes with her restrained lover, she let her cute tongue roll out and run up the underside of the pulsing cock, painting the underside with a thin layer of her drool. Another grin spread over her face ans she pulled off, watching Fergi's desperation the whole time.

"I'm sorry Fergs, you're so cute when I tease you..."

Several more pairs of energy cuffs were attached to Fergi's legs and arms and she was rapidly moved about within the room to a suspended position, where she was now lying flat in mid air, her legs bound and arms behind her back, her thick dick, weighty balls and massive tits hanging below her. Mynx fetched a large bucket and placed it below Fergi's waiting body.

Seeing the titans exposed rear floating in the air by the bright orange energy strips was all the encouragement Mynx needed to get started... despite being the smaller of the two physically, Mynx was packing a monster down below that was more than capable of filling a girl like Fergi's needs... Dripping with goo and ready to stretch out anyone brave enough to take this beast on...

Fergi's eyes rolled back as she felt the butt plug being removed and a much, MUCH larger object being pushed in, this huge tip of Mynx's giant cock stretched her ass out immediately, dwarfing the previous toy by a significant amount... goo pooling around the edges of the titanic insertion as Fergi's ass slowly ate up the invading behemoth, inch by inch, she fed it in and it continued to stretch and fill her partners body, cum now oozing out of the blue Controllers dick in a slow, sustained trickle into the bucket below. More and more alien dick was fed into the strained Controller until finally, their hips met with soft bump.

"OH fuck-fuk-fuk-fuk-" Fergi cried out in pleasure as Mynx slowly reared her hips back, dragging that monstrous cock out inch by inch once again until it just popped out, leaving Fergi's rear begging for more. "Mynnnnnnnx... make me cu-"

Mynx rammed her hips forward, shunting her dick straight back in to her partner with a loud "Shlick" as her tremendous girth met the resistance of Fergi's desperate rear and began her machine-like pumping rhythm of her rear, grabbing the girls hips and holding them steady as she ploughed her ass roughly in the air, milking significant amounts of cum from Fergi's twitching dick as pleasure flooded them both. Fergi's huge tits rocked back and forth, along with her heavy balls as Mynx pumped into her, eagerly watching her mammoth cock disappear into the muscular rump, stretching her lover wide.

Seeing her smaller form banging up against Fergi's massive presence was beyond exciting for lil' Mynx and she opted for a position change after several minutes of rhythmic fucking, withdrawing her massive dick with a loud *slorp*, leaving Fergi's precious ass slightly gaping and desperately hungry for more... she removed the bondage entirely and took Fergi over to the bed, laying her on her back and raising her legs up to give a angle into her ass again, pressing her fat cock straight back into the aliens warm ass again and gently pumping her partners dick at the same time.

Fergi rolled her eyes back in pure bliss, one hand grabbing the bed sheets, another grabbing a huge handful of her own breasts, pulling the suction toy off and positioning her enlarged nipple into her own maw, moaning loudly into it and biting gently.

"Good girl Fergi... are you going to cum for me?" Her hands squeezed Fergi's fat balls, feeling their size and plumpness. The girls moaning grew louder.

12