Heavy Weapons - A Sweet Pairing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for Mynx, just think about my thick, juicy dick inside you, stretching you out and making you mine... I want you to cum for me Fergi... cum for me..."

The huge alien screamed into her breast, clutching at the bed sheets with all her might, her ass squeezed against the huge intruder, prompting a satisfied moan from Mynx as she watched the quivering blue giant buck against her and fire a fountain of jizz up into the air and over her own chest and tits, soaking them thickly in her seed.

"Good girl.." She rubbed a hand across Fergi's muscular mid-section, feeling across her defined abs. "I'm going to fill this up with my love for you now... Would you like that?" The way Mynx spoke in these moments was utterly seductive and oozing with passion.

Fergi could feel her partners own heavy balls slapping against the base of her ass as Mynx pistoned her girthy manhood back and forth, building to her own orgasm, her eyes were glued to Fergi's cum soaked, trembling form, watching her shake from the pleasure that rumbled through her, listening to her moan say her name over and over again.

"Cum in me, Mynx. I need it..."

Little Mynx pushed on Fergi's thick thighs to change the angle and began to drive her massive cock from tip to base into her lovers ass over and over, sinking the entire thing in and drawing it back out in one deliciously powerful motion, Fergi cried out once more, her dick pulsing and shooting out several more goopy stands of thick neon blue cum, half drowning the pleasure wrecked girl in her own goo.

Mynx increased her pace, slamming her hips down onto Fergi's ass with wild lust coursing through her, pounding into her titanic lover until she felt her own massive orgasm course through her. Fergi wrapped her legs around the little devil, locking her in and pulling her as close as she could as her insides rapidly filled with a flooding warmth, pressing and stretching out her abs and leaving a noticeable bump from all the seed pumped directly into her as Mynx clung onto her hips and emptied herself into Fergi's rear.

Beyond satisfied and both thoroughly empty for now, Mynx dragged her cock free of Fergi's butt and climbed up her, happily oozing herself up in Fergi's cum soaked torso and cleavage and snuggling her way up the giants neck, pressing a deep kiss onto her skin.

"I love it when we do that..." Fergi panted, still coming down from the pleasure high.

"Me too, Fergs... I-I love you, Fergi."

"I love you too, Mynx. Never change." The two settled into a tired, panting, tremendously slimey and utterly satisfied cuddle, arms wrapped around each-others forms and huffing the scent of sex, sweat and slime with each breath.

They both revelled in it and relaxed, happy to finally be safe and able to unwind, they knew they'd be at it again within the hour, as Mynx curled up on Fergi's chest, snuggled into her cum soaked tits and in her arms, likely her happiest place in the whole universe.

Fergi began to relax, drifting back into a peaceful rest when she heard a curious squishing noise coming from the mischievous little lover on her tits.

"Mynx..."

"Yea...?"

"Are you eating Cinnaberries?"

"Yea..."

"... Can I have some...?

"...."

"....?"

"... Yea..."

12