Heavy Weapons - Expensive Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she grasps my throat and lifts me into the air, effortlessly. Pushing me back into the wall behind us, shes doing this with a single hand... shes not choking me out but certainly pressuring my throat, she has excellent control over her strength... her other hand grabs at the front of my dress and tears it open in a single rough motion, exposing my undergarments to her. She stares down at my body and then back at me, her eyes are enchanting, beautiful emerald irises surrounded by deepest midnight black rather than traditional white, the carapace around her head is like a crown, sharp and elegant, i'm not sure i've ever looked that good in my life. My hands instinctively grip the hand around my throat, a primal reaction, there is no way in hell I could shake her grip off me, I am already powerless here...

"Look at you, precious thing." She says mockingly, pressing her bust up against me, a single one of them is larger than my entire torso, i've never felt so small and weak in my entire life... my eyes roll back, the mental pleasure is already making me wet and ready for her... she rips my bra off, exposing my small, perky breasts. I rather liked my nipples, they were quite big for my cup size and she notices that immediately.

Oh god... i'm already quivering, my panties are soaked, shes pressing her bigger, heavier nipples right against my own and squishing it into me, laughing as her nipple is basically larger than my whole breast. The feeling of her soft tits engulfing mine is NOT something I thought i'd get off to but shes letting me know how small I am...

"Look at those little things Rosa, are you even recognisable as a woman and not a child? Pathetic. My tits would eat yours for breakfast." Suddenly my world spins, i'm not sure how she did but i'm hanging upside-down now and all I can see is her engorged nipple in front of me, I feel her tongue snake across my chest and she takes my breast into her mouth, sucking on it hard and repeatedly, like shes trying to milk me... before I can think, she pulls my head onto her own breast and I do the same to her, feeling her soft, tinder and much larger nipple in my mouth, I suck on it like my life depends on it, my hands feeling over the surface of her breast, its wonderfully soft and supple, like a giant sexy cushion, theres no end to the bouncy melon in my mouth, I hear her moan gently as I tenderly suck on her, I want to please her.

Still holding me upside-down by my legs, she begins to walk around the room, i'm lost in the euphoria of her brilliant tits but something pulls me out, I hear a smash... there was a vase in the room, practically priceless, a gift from Enigma Inc. for some work a while ago. That was seriously expensive and she just- I shudder and a small orgasm vibrates through me... Did I just... did I just cum- oh no.... she noticed.

"Did you just cum because I knocked over your vase? HahaHA! You sick little freak!" She laughs at me as I moan into her nipple and breast. I learned something about myself already...

She yanks me off her breast with a loud pop, my saliva dribbling down it over her jade skin, shes beautiful... I want more. I want her so badly. She throws me into the bed with a thump, again, she knows her strength, it didn't hurt me but it was so exciting... I'm lying on my back, my head closest to her when suddenly, the door opens. My eyes bolt wide open, who the hell is up here?!

To my horror, my two assistants shyly enter, both of them now dressed in... in latex and leather?! They're supposed to be standing guard?

"You want to be humiliated, freak?" Leech asks me, assuring my assistants that its OK to enter. Tammith is a goblin and i've just learnt that she also has a manhood. Something new again. Its not huge though, perhaps 4 inches or so? Quite the curvy little body on her too, i've never paid her that much attention but shes amazing with her hands, she does all my make-up. Pethni is a Kobold, just female this time, shes slim like me but pretty enough, they're both climbing onto the bed with me... I go to stand but Leech stops me.

This wasn't part of the deal... but... it wasn't excluded either. I feel my heart race again, she is good at this...!

"Here is how this is going to work. Your assistants are going to get some pleasure out of you before you get to experience me." Tam and Pet are both vibrating with excitement at Leech's words, I can't believe this is happening. "And you're going to lie there and make them both cum. I'm not going to touch you again, until you've done that, you understand?"

I nod. My assistants seem unsure again though, Tam shyly manoeuvrers to my legs, gently taking off my soaking panties whilst Pet removes her own and positions above my head, bringing her slicked up Kobold pussy right to my face. I lie still... I know my place tonight. That gives them all the encouragement they need.

Pet drops her pussy onto my face and shyly begin to lap at it, i'm not very experienced at this and I imagine it shows. She's laughing at me, I feel like an inexperienced teenager with all the anxiety and confidence issues to boot, that annoys me, I don't want to be pleasuring these critters, I want Leech...

Tam pushes my legs open and shuffles up, she wastes no time at all, rubbing my pussy a couple of times and then pushing her cock inside of me, for her size class she's quite well hung but this is small for a roamer like myself... the thought of her stubby little goblin cock pushing into me, stretching me out like this... it disgusts me and yet, I am filled with pleasure, shes moaning loudly, she loves it, they both do. I swear to god I just heard them high-five each-other.

I want this done and over with, this is just the starter. Leech is sitting in the corner of the room, looking through my wardrobes idly, ripping apart dresses she doesn't like. Everytime I hear the priceless fabric rip, my pussy clenches around the invading goblin dick and I moan into the Kobold pussy rubbing against my lips and tongue.

Tam suddenly pulls out of my womanhood and lines up with my asshole instead, pushing in quickly, I gasp in surprise and a little pain, its bearable though and I hear her moaning loudly in pleasure as she begins to pump my ass, lodging her member as deep as she begins to pump into my precious pucker. Its starting to feel pretty nice too but again, its the giant alien in the corner that I want to experience... so I push my tongue into Pet's pussy and suck on her lower lips, running my hands over her smooth, feminine form, she leans forward and plays with my tits, rubbing them all over and soon enough, she quivers, squeezing my nipples hard as she cums, leaking sweet tasting fluid over my face. She hops off my face and disappears for a minute or so, Tam continues to thrust into my ass with glee, I catch a glimpse of her face and she's absolutely loving it.

Pet come back and she's wielding a strap-on?! Its pretty long for a critter actually, about 6 inches, thats a good size! I'm flipped around and made to shove my rear in the air, doggy style. Tam slips underneath me and shoves her goblin cock straight back into my waiting pussy, thrusting up into me and sucking on one my dangling, precious nipples. I feel a pressure on my ass again, its cold and big...

Pet is pushing her strap-on right into my asshole and I can feel it really stretching my out this time, this feels a lot bigger than Tam's warm cock and shes being quite gentle with it, but even so, this feels massive and i'm glad I got a warm-up from Tam first... The goblin under me begins to hammer at my pussy with her cock, shes smaller but shes making up for it, I cum hard again as she thrusts up, balls slapping against me every now and again... I need her to cum, this is so unfair! I am being double stuffed and sodomised by creatures half my size that I pay to do my dirty work and worse still, I'm actually enjoying it, I could ruin these peoples lives with a click of my fingers but right, they are the ones in charge.

Tam grips my around the waist tight and thrusts up as hard as she can, i'm so slender and lithe that she can just around reach around me completely even with her smaller body size, I feel a warmth inside me... its satisfying but to my surprise, after a minute or so, she begins to thrust again! I had no idea my assistants were such little powerhouses! But she came... which means...?

Yeah, its time alright. I hear the thudding of Leech's significant weight coming towards me. My jaw drops and my assistants stop thrusting to admire her. We all say the same thing in unison.

"Holy fuck..." Both admiration and fear spreads through the room.

Leech is standing at the foot of the bed and for the first time, I see her own manhood, standing to its full erect length. I am in shock, horrified... but deeply, deeply excited. This is the largest dick I have ever seen in my entire life, its practically the length of my torso and thicker than my arms, dripping with light green goo that rolls off its absurd surface area tantalisingly.

"I am going to break you." She growls, menacingly.

Yeah. I think you are.

My eyes dart between her face and her dick, my assistants suddenly start their fucking again, Tam mashing her dick into my pussy and Pet pistoning her strap-on in and out of my ass, its all warmed up now and she's being rougher with it than before, but this matters little in the face of this titan... Leech drops the tip of her gigantic cock to my face, the very tip of this thing isn't going to fit in my mouth, never-mind the rest of it! But she pushes it in anyway...

My jaw aches in pain as its pushed down by the force and girth of this mighty manhood, tears well up in the corners of my eyes and my make-up starts to run, she grabs my head to hold it in place and begins to push her bollard of a cock into my mouth, this is absurd, I can see her trio of fat, heavy balls dangling under her, the thought of those emptying into me is enough for me to have another orgasm alone...

Pet and Tam are watching her penetrate my face, its driving them crazy, seeing her absurdly sexual form towering above me... She lets me take a deep breath though, i'm going to need it, aren't I?

I feel Leech's grip tense around my head and throat and she pushes forward and deep with her mammoth cock, my jaw pops, tears streaming down my face already but the pain is completely nullified by the pleasure, I wasn't aware I had pleasure spots in my throat... I'm not sure I do, but her seemingly endless dick pushes right to the back of my mouth and down my tight throat, I feel it bulge in my neck, my entire perspective changes and all I can feel is this massive cock stretching my throat out and filling every space possible in my mouth, how is this even possible?!

She begins to fuck my face, she didn't bottom out, she couldn't, shes too big, but she pulls back and thrusts in, slowly at first. She's letting the slime coat me so it doesn't rip me to pieces... shes so good at this... Oh fuck... OH FUCK... I just...I came so hard I just squirted all over Tam... she's fucking soaked and i've never done that before... My entire form is bending to accommodate this alien dick, she holds the top of my head and my throat, I think shes stroking my hair as she does it... I feel like her pet cock-sleeve right now, it feels so, so good.

She rolls her cock back and thrusts it down my face and throat once more, my neck fills out and suddenly, breathing isn't an option anymore, my throat and mouth clench around her meat repeatedly, she isn't pulling out though, she's just letting it rest there for a few seconds. My chest aches as I start to get desperate for air, but I trust her. I look up at her with glassy eyes and she grins back down at me, still caressing my hair and ears., I think i'm in love... or maybe its the lack of air... I think i'm starting to turn blue.

She reels her dick back right to the tip again and lets me breathe... all I can taste and smell is her intoxicating slime and aroma, I gasp repeatedly as I get air circulating again, my assistants are still pounding away at my pussy and ass but the feeling was completely nullified whilst that massive cock was bulging my throat out...

"I'm going to help you, but you're going to want to keep your torso straight for me..." She says quite seriously, pushing on my shoulders to get me to straighten out. "Stay there."

I feel more warmth in my pussy and I feel Tam hug tightly around my hips again, crying out in pleasure as she continues to make a mess with her little goblin cock. Suddenly, both my ass and pussy and left feeling vacant as the two of them pull out together and snuggle up together under me, each of them go for one my of my precious breasts each and they suck on my hard, fat nipples with gleeful abandon. Try as you might girls, you won't get anything from those... it does feel so good though.

Leech's grip around my neck and throat becomes sturdy again and she holds me in place, oh fucking hell here it comes... She rams her cock straight into my mouth and down my throat again, quickly this time, its overwhelming, I see why I need my back straight now... with unrelenting pace and power, she face fucks me harder than i've ever been fucked before. The gigantic cock penetrates deep into my face and throat over and over, theres slime and tears dripping down my face and mouth, I can barely think as my entire upper torso becomes this creatures cock-sleeve, I lose strength in my arms and start to fall toward and I suddenly understand why my assistants are below me, they push me back up again, supporting my weight on their arms so Leech can continue. Theres a foot and a half of dick inside me right now and every limb is quivering and weak, I can't see or think straight as she continues to pump into my jaw.

She pulls free... I can hear dripping, so much dripping. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, good god... what has she done. My make-up in ruined and dripping down my cheeks, i'm completely caked in green slime, pouring from my chin and trapped in my fur, i'm quivering all over, i'm a fucking slut aren't I...? But I don't get a chance to rest, I hear my assistants scamper off the bed and Leech expertly handles my body, holding my close to her. She's standing up and holding me like a piece of meat in front of her... use me, Leech... break me...

She looks me up and down, proud of what she's done to me. Wait... whats that? I feel someone licking at my snatch as i'm being held up... I don't understand, I can't see whats happening... Leech throws me into the bed face down and pulls me so my ass and legs overhang, I see Pet clime onto the bed with me and she sits near my face, diving in for a kiss and I realise what just happened, she has a mouth full of Tam's cum and shes going to kiss me with it...

"I'm not having goblin cum over my dick." Leech scoffs, I glance over and see Tam relentlessly fapping in the corner anyway, she's not bothered. Pet kisses me and spits the cum into my mouth, I'm in no position to reject so I accept the kiss and swallow... I think I heard Tam's fapping intensify when I did it!

I feel a tremendous pressure at my pussy though and a strong pair of hands grip my hips. I know what's about to happen. Tam comes over and is fapping right in front of my face, shes watching me get penetrated by this monster and loving it, Pet is now playing with her balls and the two are sharing a passionate kiss, I was not aware these two liked each-other like this...

OH FUCK- SHES PUSHING IT IN!

I cry out in pain, gripping at the bed sheets, I am being stretched beyond my breaking point, this shouldn't be possible, my world goes dark for a second as I feel like my pussy is going to be ripped in half, the pressure swells and I think the very tip pops in, theres a massive wave of pain and it stings so much... I think i'm about to pass out... and then the pain fades...? What is this?

I should be in agony but instead, the pain dulls... I can still feel the pressure and size.

OH FUCKING HELL WHAT WAS THAT?!

I cum harder than I thought was possible. My eyes roll back and I scream into the bedsheets as my pussy dribbles out my she-cum weakily. Shes still pushing into me, shes not even close to bottoming out yet and I am absolutely fucking stuffed with her cock, its bulges my stomach and I am soaring with pleasure now, theres a constant dull ache of my desperate muscles trying to fight this intruder but just like my throat, shes milking pleasure out of me in ways that shouldn't be possible.

"You're not big enough for me to bottom out, tragic." Leech belittles me again. All I can feel is her cock inside me. She begins to pump it in and out of me, the slime is slicking me up but its so tight... the pleasure comes in waves, my throat is raw from the fucking and screaming, I get blind-sided by Tam cumming over my face again, thick white globs land on my cheek and ear. I can't comprehend what those two are doing right now, my entire consciousness is taken up by this fat alien cock thats beating my up insides.

I know this isn't how sex is supposed to work, I really should be in total agony right now but instead i'm moaning her name and cumming repeatedly and pathetically into my sheets. I feel like i'm about to go into cardiac arrest, i'd swear her dick is actually touching my heart at this point, it feels like it! Its not though, its just stretching out my ruined pussy to its very maximum instead.

I feel her swell, she picks up her pace, with machine-like strength and pace, she pumps deep into me, hammering that fat cock head into my pussy, holding my ass and hips tightly, the entire bed is shaking violently as she rams herself into my abused form, it feels endless and brilliant, when finally, Leech cums herself. She grabs a handful of my cum caked hair and holds it tightly

I feel my stomach expand, litres upon litres of thick lime coloured ooze pour into my wrecked pussy and leaks free from around the practically air-tight seal between the two of us, she pulls the substantial portion of her dick out of me and continues to blow her mind-breaking large load over my back and ass.

I am a wheezing, cum soaked, gaping, crying, battered mess of a girl and i've never, NEVER been happier in my entire life. I am completely covered in her ooze, barely able to comprehend my own name, never-mind pull together a sentence of gratitude for the other-worldly fucking I just endured. My abused muff is crying out for more, left gaping and empty now that it doesn't have that gigantic alien dick buried within it, I can still hear ooze pouring from my nethers, she really did fill me in the brim with her love. My vision is blurry, i'm still shaking with pleasure and exhaustion, my nerves are fried and overloaded, i'm so vulnerable and weak right now...

As my consciousness returns to my body, I see Tam and Pat cuddling cutely on the bed in front of me, apparently all worn out. The time is... holy fuck, the time is 4am! Did I pass out?! I was supposed to go back to the party! I flop around weakly, still caked in slime, this bed is ruined isn't it? Leech is no where to be found either... I need to get to a bathroom and clean myself up.

My legs won't stop shaking, I can't stand straight, I claw my way off the slime covered bed and shakily stumble my way out the room and into the corridor, there is a bathroom a few doors down that I can shower off in. As fast as I can, I creep down the corridor, leaving sticky footprints as I go, at least no one kn-

"HOLY SHIT ROSA! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I hear Duncan call out behind me, I hear more voices, oh my god no. No. NO. NONONONO. Its Duncan, Liekna, Sigma and Jason?! They're all still here?! They're drunk as hell and all arm in arm, walking towards me!

Or are they? It appears only Duncan has noticed me and the rest of them are all laughing about something else and ignoring him! He breaks free of the drunk formation and begins to stumble down the corridor towards me when I hear a loud squeak, Duncan's leg flies out from under him as he slips on a goo patch and lands straight on his ass!