Heavy Weapons - Expensive Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cease the opportunity and hobble away to the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I limp into the shower and let the hot water pour over my battered form.

That was close. He's not going to forget that though... word is going to spread, I know it. Initially i'm worried but then an idea takes me. There could be no greater statement to my confidence than declaring that the only creature that can satisfy me is a corrupted czarite. Can you imagine Liekna or Sigma trying to compare themselves to Leech?! Knowing that was their competition, goodness, that would be so humiliating for them, wouldn't it? I'd belittle every person in that room and the board with a declaration like that...

I start to laugh in the shower, loudly and passionately. I had already arranged significant payment to Leech before hand, plus the vase, the dresses and likely the bed needs replacing too... this was an expensive night... how much would it cost to make Leech my girlfriend I wonder? My entire company? Is this what its like to be Duncan?!

I laugh again. Duncan's an idiot. I could never fuck as well as Leech, I know my place now. Its under her, impaled by her, my body is your plaything Leech. Come back soon. Please?