Hector Pt. 02

Story Info
Hector must save his friends again.
10k words
4.8
2.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homer21stC
Homer21stC
137 Followers

Thanks again for joining me. This is a companion story to "The Ultimate Sacrifice." I make references to things explained in that series. It will help to read it first.

Here's how "Hector -- Part 01" ended:

She saw the hesitation in my eyes, "Please? I want to be with you. No one has forced me to do this. I saw you when you first appeared and killed the invader who tried to strike you down. Then I watched you destroy the men who attacked my village without touching them. I watched as you ascended to the sky. I thought I'd never see you again. When Badian sent word the he and the others were with you, I asked to be given to you as a gift."

I swallowed, staring into her gorgeous eyes. "Sikie, I can't accept you as a gift. Its not my custom."

Her head dropped again. I could see her eyes begin to water.

"However, I can welcome your friendship and company."

She looked up at me, "You're not sending me away?"

"No, I'm not." I picked up her night shirt and gently slipped it over her head.

We talked for a long time. She told me a great deal about her life on Endo. She sat close to me and evidently fell asleep with her head on my lap. I gently carried her to my bed. I decided to leave the night shirt on. Then I removed my shirt and thought about laying next to her. I decided against that and instead, made myself comfortable on the sofa

That was the best night's sleep I'd had since Josephine died. When I woke, Sikie was still sleeping soundly. She looked so sexy and inviting. I wondered if I was an idiot for not accepting what she was offering. By now it had been some time since I had been intimate with anyone and it was starting to affect me.

I needed to figure that out quick, before I did something stupid.

I looked over again at Sikie, she was looking back at me. "Good morning Sikie, I hope you slept well."

She responded, "I did, but you didn't sleep with me?"

I smiled, "As beautiful as your are, I didn't want to tempt myself. But I did enjoy your company immensely. Thank you."

She smiled shyly. I got up and put my shirt on, "Let's see what delicious breakfast the others have fixed this morning." I helped her out of bed and escorted her out to the morning sun. By now everyone seemed very comfortable with me. We were greeted with smiles and warm conversation. I watched Sikie as she ate breakfast and conversed with the others. I could sense her stature had been elevated because of the time she spent with me.

Finally it was time for me to leave. I said goodbye, but I would come back to visit. In that week, I had made many friends. The next time I would travel to Endo would be strictly for pleasure.

I disappeared and reappeared back on the Olympus, just outside Aphrodite's villa. I adjusted my height to the Olympian eight feet (something I rarely do) and knocked on her door. Moments later Aphrodite answered, surprised to see me at eye level. Without saying a word, I took her into my arms and passionately kissed her, transmitting all the feelings I had pinned up inside me.

When I finally released my kiss, I said softly, "Now tell me why you said you loved me."

Chapter five -- Aphrodite

Aphrodite leaned in and kissed me passionately. It was a kiss that communicated "I love you" not "I want to make love to you." Then she took my hand and led me into her villa. We sat down on her couch. She sat contemplating what to say next. I got the sense she wasn't sure how much she wanted to share with me. I wasn't going to rush her, or read her mind.

After a few moments, she started, "When I came up with this crazy idea to create a body that had the potential to be the most powerful being in the universe, your name was the only one ever mentioned to bring it to life. Zeus was the one who first suggested it. In fact he insisted. The biggest questions at the time were if Hades could identify your soul in time for you to help us with the Annunnaki... and if you would even help us at all. When Hades found you, he only had knowledge about two of your lives. That wasn't a tremendous amount of information to study; your life as Prince Hector and the other as Bob Davis. But I had to work with what was available. I started doing a deep dive into your past."

"My memories of you, at Troy, were very conflicted. I was focused more on Helen and Paris. You never wanted war with Greece and was furious when Paris smuggled Helen out of Sparta. You tried to convince Paris to send her back. When Paris refused, you even tried to petition your father, King Priam, to force her back. Your actions drove a wedge between you and your brother, but you were more concerned with the safety of Troy. You knew, Helen's abduction would give King Agamemnon the excuse he was looking for to attack Troy."

"When all your efforts failed, your wife, Andromache, begged you to flee Troy. But you couldn't...wouldn't abandon your people. You could have saved your life and your immediate family's, but you couldn't ignore your moral responsibility. Decisions have consequences and you paid a very high price... your life. That's the moment Zeus started paying attention. He watched your actions, closely, from that moment until Achilles drove his sword through your heart. Every action you took and every decision you made was to protect the people of Troy, even Paris and Helen. Zeus had never witnessed such a selfless human before or since."

"You were the great Hector, a Royal Prince, who felt not one iota of entitlement. I was determined to expose you for the fraud I thought you had to be. I even tried to seduce you. I came to you one night and offered you anything you wanted. You asked me if I could immediately end the war. That, I could not do. Then you told me I didn't have anything you were interested in. No human had ever rejected me before. I was blinded with hate by your rejection and couldn't see the noble, selfless human you were. When you were slayed, Zeus publicly mourned your death. I'm ashamed to say, I quietly celebrated."

"But you were as noble and selfless as Zeus said. Zeus saw it then. I didn't see it until I evaluated your soul for my little science project. What did you call me? Oh yes, Dr. Frankenstein."

That brought a smile to my face.

"You were right except my motivation was different than Mary Shelly's mad scientist. I wanted to create a being to save Earth and my people. I at least had enough self awareness to know bonding with the wrong soul would have a devastating impact on the universe."

"Then I studied your life as Bob Davis. You exhibited the same qualities as when you were Hector. You were a successful athlete and accomplished student in high school, yet you protected those who were weaker than you. In college you wouldn't think twice about risking your own personal safety for someone in distress. Your heroism in the military and the police department made you highly respected among your peers."

I was getting a little uncomfortable with this discussion. "What does my past have to do with you saying you love me?"

She looked a little annoyed, "We waited five years after Hades returned your soul to your body, so I could be absolutely sure you were the one. I fell in love with your soul, before I ever met the physical you. But when you arrived on the Olympus with Josephine, I could immediately see the two of you had fallen in love. Although monogamy isn't our way, it was yours and Josephine's. So I kept my feelings to myself. You didn't help though. You kept being you, the one who rushes into the fire, to save the innocent, without any consideration to your own personal wellbeing."

My head down, "Except when I attacked Samael."

"You attacked Samael because he tortured and killed the woman you loved!" She made me look at her.

"Just because we're immortal, doesn't make us perfect."

"What did you mean monogamy isn't your way?" I asked.

"We love, it's a basic universal emotion. We know it can happen an unlimited number of times. We know it exists in various forms, some fleeting and few forged in fire that last forever." I sensed she was thinking of Ares. "We know a person can love more than one person, at the same time. There are a multitude of ways to express that love. One way is sex. We've have learned how to control our jealousy. We understand how love and sex have to be freely experienced."

I processed what she had said, "So, if I have it right, you love me, but I'm not necessarily the only one you love."

She simply replied, "Yes."

I then added, "I met a girl on Endo. I liked her...a lot. She wanted to have sex with me. I also wanted to have sex with her, but I didn't. I didn't because I wasn't sure how she would be treated by her people afterwards. I know Earth is filled with stories about how the gods having intercourse with humans rarely turned out well for the humans. The Endoans were treating me like a god. I didn't want that to happen to her.

But another thing happened... I thought about you. I mean, I thought about you and me. In that moment, I realized I was ready to explore what you and I could be."

Aphrodite leaned in and locked my lips into a searing kiss. Her lips were like nothing I had ever felt or tasted. Any man, human or immortal, would get lost in those lips. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She wrapped her hands around my head and turned up the intensity of her kiss...as if that was even possible. Her mouth opened as did mine. Our tongues began the dance of lust; tasting, touching, becoming entangled. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we reluctantly let go of our kiss. I began kissing and licking her neck. Aphrodite threw her head back to give me greater access and released a slight moan.

"Ahh, that feels so good. I do love you, Hector." She whispered.

As I made love to her neck and bare shoulder, I unfastened the clasp of her chiton and let it fall to the wayside. She slid my tunic off my body. I continued to lick her collarbone moving toward her glorious breasts. Every inch of her body was firm, yet soft. Not an scintilla of fat or forged muscle, just smooth and silky skin. Her breasts were very firm and very soft, at the same time. Her nipples were like pencil erasers, hard and extremely suckable. They were also very sensitive. Her moans increase in their regularity and volume as I licked and sucked on them.

"Oh Hector! Yes lover, suck them! AHHHH! AGGHHH!"

Her body shuttered and squirmed. Eventually, her orgasm abated. She gently pulled my mouth away from her breasts and found my lips again. Her kiss was less passionate, but extremely tender.

"That was wonderful. I can't remember the last time I orgasmed from just having my nipples sucked." She was still breathing rapidly.

"I have to admit, it was a pleasant surprise." I added.

She looked at my nude body, "I have a confession. I created a physical body from my imagination of the perfect male. But, the person who stands before me is far...far more perfect than that empty shell."

In my normal body size, my cock was a hard nine inches. In my Olympian size, it's size increased proportionally, to include additional girth. Aphrodite slid down my body, gently caressed my engorged member with both hands, while licking its fat head. Suddenly she engulfed my cock and slowly, but steadily took it all, burying her nose into my pubic bone. Josephine could give great head, but this was on an entirely different plane of existence. Aphrodite's mouth felt like a wet velvet glove. Once imbedded in her throat, she started exercising her internal muscles. Basically...no actually, she was giving my cock a message with her throat.

I wasn't going to last long. Even though I had an unlimited supply of semen, I didn't want to blow too quick. The feeling was just too incredible. There's no human or immortal that could have held off long.

"Aphrodite...baby...I can't hold off any longer..."

She just kept massaging my giant cock with her throat. The massage resulted in the strongest orgasm I had ever had.

"AHHHHH! FUCKKKK!" was all I could muster, while I blew my brains out through my cock.

I felt like I unloaded a gallon of Hector goo straight into the belly of the goddess of love. Once I finally came down....still breathing rapidly I muttered, "OMG...you fucking live up to your name!"

Her mouth was still enveloped by my now softening cock. She eventually pull off.

"It's been so long since I did that, I forgot how fun it was. I will say, yours is by far the tastiest cock I've ever swallowed. I fear, no other will ever measure up. Oh what will I do? Guess I'll just have to make do with yours from now on." She giggled.

I had never heard her giggle before. I loved it and brought her into a warm embrace and kiss. I could tasted my remnants. Not my favorite, but not horrible.

I carried her to her bedroom where I laid her down on her giant bed and then started with her feet. I caressed them which resulted in moans of gratitude. Then I sucked her toes which resulted in moans of lust. I don't think I have a foot fetish, but I can appreciate a beautiful foot. Aphrodite's feet were perfect. Their skin was smooth on the top and the bottoms, no calluses, just soft, smooth skin.

Once I paid homage to her feet, I began caressing and kissing my way up her very long legs. Honestly, I could have spent hours loving her thighs, calfs and feet. But eventually I arrived at her vulva. I teased her by licking her inner thighs, but not touching her labia or mons. She squirmed and using her hands attempted to control my movements. But I just kept teasing her. Finally I flicked my tongue right across her clit. She let out a loud moan. All the teasing had brought it prominently outside its hood. OMG...it was the perfect clit. I gave it a quick suck, a view of things to come. She was moaning constantly now. I then ran my tongue down to her vagina. She was so wet. The saying, "nectar of the gods" definitely applied to what I tasted. Her secretions were just indescribable and extremely addictive. I was sucking and licking everywhere. I explored her inner sanctum as far as my tongue would allow. I wanted this to last a very long time, so I avoided spending too much time on her very engorged clit.

Finally she yelled, "Quit teasing me! I need to cum!"

With that I latched my mouth on her love button and sucked it into my mouth. Aphrodite sucked in her breath and arched her back. Then while constantly sucking I started flicking my tongue over the tip of her clit. Every so often the flat of my tongue would lap her entire button. What seemed to drive her insane was when I would bite her clit while also sucking it hard.

It didn't take long and then the goddess of love was grabbing my hair, pulling my face into her as hard as possible, arching her back as high as she could. She then let loose with a scream that had to be heard halfway across the Olympus. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, but finally she started winding down. I just kept sucking, biting and licking.

Finally she let go of my hair and pushed my face away.

She was muttering, "I've never... that's not possible... the strongest, most intense orgasm ever."

Then she sat up on her elbows. Her breasts on magnificent display. She was also still panting, which caused them to move up and down.

"How...how did you do that?" She asked.

"You've never had your pussy eaten before?" I asked confused.

Aphrodite smiled, "Thousands of times. I've had kings and queens; gods and goddesses between my legs. No one...ever...has made me cum like you just did. I've always been in control and although I enjoy strong orgasms, they are when I want them. I've always been in control... until just now. You owned my womanhood, especially my clit. My orgasm...just happened...and it was the most powerful one I've ever experienced."

She paused, "Think you could do it again?"

I immediately buried my head between her legs and zeroed in on her engorged clit. But this time I inserted one and then two fingers inside her. I alternated between the "sawing motion" and curling my fingers in the "come here" motion. It didn't take as long before her body was withering and shaking while she firmly held my head and screamed bloody murder.

I'm shocked some or all of the Olympians didn't come investigate.

Aphrodite's breathing eventually returned to normal. I gave her clit a final flick of the tongue. I looked up at her and inserted my very wet fingers into my mouth. Her look was pure lust as I sucked her sweet essence from my fingers. I removed my fingers and slowly began licking my way up her luscious body, stopping to pay attention to her incredible breasts and nipples. My enormous cock was as hard as Olympian steel. My body molded perfectly with hers. When we were finally face to face, I gazed into her eyes and saw a blend of love and lust. I hoped my eyes transmitted the same.

She reached down and grabbed my engorged manhood and guided me to the entrance of her pussy. I moved my hips forward and slid into Aphrodite in one motion. The feeling again was indescribable. Our love making began slowly, gently. We focused on each touch, externally and internally. I could feel the softness of her skin touching every inch of my body, while at the same time, the molten velvet glove surrounding my cock. We looked deeply into each other's eyes as we slowly made love.

Suddenly the air changed around me, but there was something vaguely familiar. The air wrapped around Aphrodite and me like a warm blanket. It engulfed us with a sense of unconditional love, beckoning us to be a part of it. The feeling completely enveloped us... wrapping us in pure love.

All of a sudden it struck me... it was eerily close to the feeling emitting from the "light." How was that even possible?

It unnerved me to the point that I started going soft.

Aphrodite noticed the change in my mood, "What's wrong?"

My cock slipped out of her pussy and I rolled onto my back.

The look on my face must have concerned her, "How can I feel, right now, the same sense of unconditional love that draws ascending souls to the "light"?"

I rolled onto my side, and looked again at the most beautiful face in the universe.

At first she didn't understand. I explained the three times I died, how the "light" beckoned me with "pure, unconditional love." Then I described what just happened while we were making love.

"That's rather ironic when you consider you caused my death on two of those occasions."

Aphrodite looked deep into my eyes, "When I feel love, my oxytocin is enhanced far beyond what humans or even Olympians experience. During sexual intercourse it releases and envelopes me and my lover. No one, however, has ever compared it to the "light." Of course you and Hades are the only ones who have experienced "the light" and lived to describe it. I've never been intimate with Hades."

I was still a little unnerved, "How often does this happen?"

Aphrodite became very sad and held me a bit tighter, "Truthfully, you're only the second lover. Ares was the only one who brought it out...before you."

"Now I'm starting to understand. Ares' soul was reincarnated within Josephine and that's why you hid your feelings for me. I know your bisexual, when you found out about Ares and Josephine, did you have different feelings for her?"

Aphrodite sighed, "No...I was devastated when Ares was killed, but I had come to terms with his death by the time we discovered his soul resided within Josephine."

For the first time, Aphrodite felt vulnerable. I held her tighter, reassuringly, protectively. She buried her face into my chest. I felt her tears on my skin. She might love me, but Ares was the love of her life, like Josephine was for me. We laid there for a long time, just holding each other.

Homer21stC
Homer21stC
137 Followers