Hector Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took me to a secured room, which led to a platform. We stepped onto the platform and started to descend. We descended for what seemed like hours, but in reality was just minutes. We finally came to a stop and stepped into an observation room. There was a long desk that appeared to be a control panel. Above the desk was a large glass wall. On the other side of the wall was the outer core of the Olympus. A river of molten lava flowing in one direction, surrounding the inner core. Hephaestus had truly created a manufactured planet.

Hephaestus said, "Why don't you just dump your lava into the outer core."

I looked at him, "Are you sure? What if I overload the core?"

He stepped up to the console, "I'll keep an eye on things and will let you know if we approach a danger zone."

I levitated and passed through the wall. The room temperature was dramatically hotter, close to four million degrees Fahrenheit. However, I adapted to the new environment immediately. I could feel the molten lava all around me, yet it had no impact on me at all. I was still naked, so I didn't have to worry about ruining another wardrobe.

I telepathically communicated to Hephaestus, "Ready?"

He responded, "Let her rip."

I started releasing the energy inside me into the outer core of Olympus. I kept up a steady stream for I don't know how long.

Then I heard Hephaestus say, "That's about all it can handle. Come on back in."

I cut off the release and returned to the control room.

Hephaestus didn't look happy, "You're still glowing. How do you feel?"

I looked at my bright red hands, "The same."

He looked at some readings on the panel. "The core is at a hundred and five percent. That will sustain the Olympus for the next hundred thousand years. But it doesn't solve your problem."

"I could either try the same thing, but into an actual sun, or.."

Hephaestus interrupted, "Or what?"

I smiled weakly, "Learn to live with it."

"What would be the risk of me dumping Samael's lava into some star's core?" I asked.

Hephaestus thought for a moment, "I suppose you could trigger a premature Super Nova and destroy a solar system."

"But what if I dumped it into a dying sun. Could I possibly regenerate it?" I had a specific sun in mind.

Again Hephaestus gave it serious consideration, "It's possible. Probably a better bet then a thriving one."

"Will you help me?" I don't think I'd ever asked him for his help before.

He smile broadly, "Really? You want my help? Damn straight, I'll help you!"

The star that sustained life on Kepler was a dying star. Even though it's death wasn't anytime in the near future, in the celestial time line, it was on its death bed. The star had twenty planets that relied on its life giving energy. Three of those planets housed intelligent civilizations, Kepler, Placo and Furm. If I could regenerate this star, those three civilizations could continue to thrive and evolve.

Before we made a decision, Hephaestus ran multiple calculations, took measurements and scenarios. He reviewed, remeasured and reran the calculations. I'll give it to him, he looked at it from every possible angle.

All three civilizations possessed interplanetary knowledge and were part of the delegation that came to the Olympians aid against the Annunnaki. Before we made a pitch to those affected, Hephaestus and I presented our plan to the other Olympians. I said I wouldn't attempt this unless all three planets agreed. There was a risk the plan could go sideways. I wasn't risking my life, but they had to consider their present and future.

Zeus was the first to speak, "I want to accompany you."

I understood why he wanted to come along. Zeus owed these people a great debt. He wanted to be with them as a thank you for their support, not mine. If it went badly, Zeus wanted to share the same consequences.

We arranged to meet delegates from all three planets. Kepler hosted the gathering. Kelper, Placo and Furm had an on again, off again history. They managed to avoid actual war with one another, but they had their disputes. Sometimes they were serious disagreements, but always managed to work through them. This situation identified a "common enemy," therefore they were united in the way they dealt with it.

Scientists from all three planets had known something was wrong for quite some time. The temperature on each planet was progressively getting colder. The change was very subtle and each generation was able to adapt, but the data was clear. They just didn't know how dire the situation was.

Hephaestus explained how their star was on its last legs and although there wasn't any danger of it either going dark or turning into a Super Nova in the next 5,000 years. However, it would "end" at some point in the future.

He didn't need to explain what that would mean to their respected societies. It wasn't a shock but definitely a humbling bit of news.

Next, I explained what happened to me and why I had a permanent "red light district" glow. I then described what I wanted to try. I gave them "the good, the bad and the ugly."

A lot to consider. If it worked temperatures would rise, possibly faster then they have decreased. Until things leveled off, it could be a challenge. However, food production had long since transitioned to green houses. It wouldn't take long to bring it back into the sunlight. Zeus promised to assist in any transition they would experience.

If it didn't work, their respective planets could die within a generation.

Zeus may have tipped the scale when he told them he would be by their side until we knew it was successful. Someone asked him what he would do if it wasn't successful. Zeus replied he would assist in the evacuation of all three planets and wouldn't leave until every man, woman and child was safe.

In the end they agreed to let me try.

I gave them another month to change their minds, but they were resolute.

The day came for me to regenerate the star and hopefully lose Samael's lava trapped inside me.

First off, I stripped naked. No sense in ruining another set of clothing. Hephaestus, Zeus, a contingent of the planets' scientists and I were in a spacecraft, closer to the star, but still a safe distance. At the appropriate time I transported myself into the core of the star. Hephaestus monitored the star's output as I transferred the lava into the core. He had sufficient data to know what a star of this size should be generating. This particular star's output was about 40% of what it should be.

At 40% the core was still really hot. Instead of the 25 million degrees Fahrenheit it should be, it was actually around 10 million degrees. As usual, I immediately adapted and didn't feel the heat. I began dumping my energy into the core. My body was outstretched with the palm of my hands facing outwards. I released the molten lava from every pore in my body. I attempted to release it as steady a flow as possible, not a trickle but also not a flood.

Now I only had time to think. Strangely my mind went only to negative thoughts. What the fuck was I doing? Was I really arrogant enough to believe I could even have a marginal impact on the energy output of this star? Did I lay a load of bullshit on these poor people and give them false hope of extending the life of their planets? Was I doing this for them...or for me?

Was I just looking for a giant toilet to dump Samael's shit into?

Samael...he took my Josephine away from me. My heart still ached. Aphrodite was wonderful, but she wasn't Josephine. I failed her... I should have been there to protect her. But as I thought about it, I had failed most of the people in my various lives; I failed all of Troy, not just my wife and children; As Bob Davis, I failed to protect my wife and daughter and members of my Marine Corp. squad. I even failed to protect Sikie after promising I wouldn't let anyone harm the Endoans again.

Then there was Switzerland, I killed all those innocent people. I lost control and people died.

After some time, I began to feel weaker, but I pressed on. I kept going until I felt like I had nothing else to give. I think the combination of releasing that much energy along with the negativity I was feeling...flat wore me out.

Finally I just passed out.

I found myself in a strange place. I eventually recognized it as the tree above Josephine's villa, on the Olympus. I was just sitting there looking out over the landscape. I looked to my left and Josephine was sitting beside me.

"I'm dreaming, right?"

Josephine smiled, "Yes and no. I'll always be part of you, but you need to live your life."

I started crying like a small child, "I'm so sorry. I should have been there. I should have saved you. It's all my fault."

She put her arms around me and placed my head into her bosom. Quietly she whispered, "Shhh...let it go. I don't blame you. It wasn't your fault. Just let it go."

I held her and cried for some time. Then she was gone.

Then I found myself in the lodging on Endo. Sikie was getting out of the bed. She walked up to me and hugged me. She didn't say anything, but I felt her forgiveness. After a while, she let me go and walked out of the lodging.

In my unconscious state, I must have transported myself back to the ship, because I woke up in a bed.

Aphrodite leaned over and gently kissed me.

"Welcome back." She softly said.

"Where am I?" I tried to sit up, but was still pretty weak.

"You're back on the Olympus."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. "How long have I been out?"

"A little more than a year." She responded.

"Shit. I'm so sorry it didn't work. What was I thinking? I gave those people false hope!" I was starting to get worked up.

I heard Hephaestus say, "Who told you it didn't work?"

I thought for a moment, but couldn't come up with anyone, "I don't know."

"Well whoever it was doesn't know what he's talking about."

"I'm not sure I understand." I'll admit I was a little out of it.

"The star was at 40% when you started. You unloaded everything you had and it almost killed you. Well that might be a bit of an exaggeration. Anyway, when you passed out, the star was at 94% output. I call that a success." Hephaestus said smiling.

"How did I get back to the ship?"

Hephaestus smiled even brighter, "I went in and pulled you out."

"You went into the core of a fully charged star? How the hell did you pull that off?"

Now I could tell how proud he felt, "Oh, I had a little two man rescue vehicle that could withstand the heat of the core."

"Well paint me impressed. Thank you, my friend." I sincerely said.

I looked down at my hands and saw they no longer glowed. I asked for a metal cup. I held it in my hands...nothing. I mentally brought forth the lava...still nothing.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, the cup melted in my hands.

Aphrodite and Hephaestus look worried.

I smiled, "Seems I have just enough still left in me to summon when I need it. Add that to my endless list of capabilities."

Aphrodite hit me, "Don't scare me like that!"

It took me about a week to fully recover. Aphrodite, Demeter, Artemis celebrated my success and recovery by giving me a "welcome back" orgy. In past threesomes everyone was involved in pleasing everyone else. I could be sucking on a hard clit while someone else was sucking my hard cock. In those circumstances I would adjust myself to Olympian size.

This was completely different, all three Olympian goddesses concentrated on pleasing me. They wanted me to remain in my normal physical size. I had six large hands and three luscious lips all over my body. I constantly felt someone's huge breasts rubbing against me. I had just dump a gazillion gallons of Samael shit out of my body. Now, these gorgeous creatures attempted to drain me of my alleged unlimited supply of sperm. I came in all three mouths at least once. Equally, I filled three pussies with as much sperm as they could hold. Additionally, anal sex was also on the menu. When I wasn't cumming in one orifice or another, I was painting a masterpiece on their faces and breasts.

It took me another week to recover.

One interesting side note. Aphrodite's oxytocin appeared to enhance both Demeter and Artemis' chemistry. She enveloped all of us in a cocoon of bright light filled with love. It was truly a "once in a lifetime" night of love and the physical expression of that love.

We've repeated the experience many times.

Chapter ten -- Resolution

So now what? I've purged the universe of the Annannaki and celestials archangels. I stopped a scavenger group from committing planetary genocide. What was there left for me?

I guess I could spend my time going from planet to planet, imposing my will. Even if I was able to eliminate wars and crime, it wouldn't be because they chose to overcome their nature. It would be because I "forced it" upon them. One, that would not create a lasting peace. As soon as I went to another planet, they would revert back to their natural behavior. And two, they need to freely evolve without extraterrestrial interference...or me.

It has to be up to the inhabitants of each planet whether they survive and thrive or self destruct and perish.

If a planet already had the technology to travel outside their given solar system, such as Kepler, Placo and Krum, It also meant they had an advanced social structure, absent political greed and aggression. I felt comfortable interacting with them on a regular basis.

With the exception of Endo, I would no longer interact with societies that hadn't achieved post solar system technology.

Earth was the most difficult example.

A hundred years after Switzerland, Earth continued to evolve or maybe devolve was a better description. As technology improved, greed found a way to further exploit the masses. Where they could have spent their collective energy improving life, both physically and the collective standard of living, they chose the course of greed, power and control. Countries continued to build more horrible weapons of mass destruction. Then they would threaten to use them in order to gain more power and control. Finally, in the year 2176, a bluff was called. That set off a chain reaction that for all intents and purposes, destroyed the surface of the planet. In the end no one had power or control, because everyone was dead.

I had to sit back and watch it. Watching billions of souls ascend to the light was one of great pain for me. Maybe I should have used my power to eliminate all the weapons on Earth. But as Athena pointed out, they would have found another way. Quite possibly, the Annunnaki put humanity on a path that ultimately led to their destruction. Their hearts and minds had been poisoned from day one.

I was powerless to change that.

Earth wasn't the only civilization that failed, it was just the most personal.

One day I was talking with Zeus and Aphrodite, "You transferred my soul into this body, to save Earth. But in the end, I failed."

Aphrodite responded, "Our goal was for you to save Earth from Anu. You did and gave your planet the freedom to choose its future."

I thought for a moment, "A few powerful people, over the centuries made the choices, not the people."

Zeus countered, "The people chose to follow them. Either intentionally or because they wouldn't fight for their freedom, it was still a choice."

I quietly said, "Edmund Burke once said, All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Zeus just as quietly, "Exactly."

Now it's been over 200 years since the surface of the Earth was destroyed. The only thing that wasn't destroyed was our Kentucky hideaway. The Greys still monitored the planet's activity, from the bottom of the lake. Out of great devastation came an incredible research opportunity. Over time the planet began to heal itself. New vegetation began to grow and life began anew. I wondered what direction it would take.

I committed to myself that whatever direction would be without any outside influence. Influence from the likes of the Annunnaki, or the Olympians or even me. Earth would finally get to choose its own destiny.

The last son of Earth would never step foot on the planet again.