Hector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so responsive to prostate play," he murmured. "I'm so glad I found you. All it took was a little food, and you were mine."

I wasn't his. Not ever. And I also didn't know what he was talking about. It made me feel kind of stupid.

There were a lot of things I didn't know. I'd been on my own since I was eleven, and there was only so much I could piece together by reading the abandoned books and newspapers I'd found scavenging around town.

But I especially didn't like having it rubbed in my face.

"I'm not yours," I spat out. "And what the fuck is a prostate?"

He grinned. "Your prostate is a little gland that makes semen. It feels good when stimulated from inside the rectum, and from here, too."

He thumbed the sensitive spot between my balls and hole, making me moan.

"Most men can't have a traditional orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, but you already did once. This one's taking longer, though. I bet you'd do almost anything for me to stroke your cock, huh? Tell me you'll stay and be mine, and I'll help you finish right now."

"Fuck off," I snapped. He was right. I'd do almost anything. But not that.

So that's how we stayed.

I jerked and grunted, fighting the endless sensations from the toy. My dick bobbed, hard and red against my stomach, constantly leaking. My entire body felt covered in a layer of sweat, and my muscles clenched and unclenched rapidly of their own accord. It was like my internal wiring was on the fritz.

The sensations grew and grew as Cactus kept me pinned. I wriggled and pleaded, but his heavy hands never stopped playing.

Sweat ran into my eyes, and I started hyperventilating as I reached the plateau.

Something in my ribs twinged as I shouted and shook. A slow dribble of cum slicked my stomach.

"That's one down," Cactus said, stroking his length slowly.

He shuffled closer on his hands and knees.

I sobbed. Couldn't stop the tears. My buttcheeks were burning, and everything felt so good and so bad at the same time. My body felt wrung out as little zaps of electricity still ran through me.

"It's been nothing but my hand since the last time we fucked, so I'm not going to last long," Cactus warned, tugging the toy out and setting it aside.

Shoving my knees closer to my head, he slid a pillow under my hips. "You're doing so well. But now it's my turn."

He slicked up his long cock from root to tip, and I shook my head frantically. It was too big. I wasn't ready.

I nearly choked as he entered me in a slow, relentless slide. It was a tight fit, and my asshole burned something fierce.

I tried valiantly to suck in a breath, every nerve prickling as pain mixed with a weird kind of pleasure. Cactus must have sensed how close I was to breaking, because he held there, letting me adjust as his hairy thighs rubbed up against my irritated and painful skin.

The withdrawal was equally as slow--like some kind of internal vacuum sucking my insides closed behind the retreat of his thick log.

He rocked forward, opening me up in small increments. A smirk sparked when he bumped my prostate and set me keening. "I wanted you so bad that first night that I couldn't take my time and do it right. I can now."

I closed my eyes and turned my face away, panting.

He pulled out and slammed back in, stealing my breath. His hands shoved the back of my thighs even wider as he railed in and out, starting a rapid tempo.

It stung. And felt good. I didn't know what to make of it, and Cactus just kept taking me apart with the endless thrusting.

Minutes leaked by, and eventually, he started to slow, breathing hard. He pushed my legs together and used them to tilt my hips up. He paused, building the tension, and dropped into me like an anvil.

A slow withdrawal followed, then a hard slam back in. It felt like he was splitting me in two. I let out a yell each time he plunged in, covering the sound of our skin clapping together.

"Goddamn, you're tight," he muttered, driving his hips down.

Thankfully, he didn't keep viciously dropping into me for long. Sweat dripped off his forehead as he shouldered his way between my legs, pushing against the cloth ties as he stretched me.

His body crowded over mine, but I didn't mind because the harsh thrusts relaxed, becoming more of a grind of his hips into mine. Only, the angle meant he skimmed my prostate each time.

He rocked back and forth in a steady rhythm, and it started to feel good. Really good.

I groaned, heading for that tantalizing release once more. He kept moving, starting a quick staccato of tiny rolling thrusts, and driving the pleasure higher.

I was so close. If he kept going just like that, I could probably maybe come.

"Yes," I hissed, drawing the word out. Immediately, I bit my tongue and peeked at Cactus to see if he'd noticed my accidental outburst.

He flashed me a grin before pulling back and repositioning me, like I was nothing more than a doll.

This time, he shoved my thighs towards my head and slid until he was almost all the way out.

I let out a moan, and he answered it by slamming deep. He set a brisk pace, impaling me doggedly. In, out, in, out. It was too much sensation, and a series of grunts leaked out of me with each driving thrust.

Cactus seemed to get a little lost in it--eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as he maintained the brutal pounding.

My nerves were on fire, and I felt like I was so strung out, I'd snap. But all I could do was lay there and take it. He worked me that way for a while, thumping my prostate with every maddening thrust.

When Cactus slowed to a languid roll of his hips again, I wanted to scream.

"Ready to come?" He slid his cock free, and I shuddered at both the burn and at the sound it made coming out. The cold nudge of the toy played at my hole, bumping and rubbing.

My eyes flew open as I suddenly remembered what he'd said about me taking them both, and I started pulling frantically at my restraints.

"None of that now," Cactus said, cramming the toy in and spanking me hard with his other hand. He kept it up until the smarting blows were too much and I settled down.

When I was still, he rubbed his fingertips against where my hole stretched around the toy. I moaned in fear as he hooked his thumb over my rim and tugged it open even more.

The blunt head of his cock pushed in under the toy, stretching me painfully tight. Cactus shoved forward, sighing happily over my strangled cry.

It hurt. God, it hurt.

But then the toy kicked on, humming away at my prostate. I shuddered out a wail, feeling almost bruised inside.

Cactus started thrusting, slowly at first as I adjusted. Soon enough, he picked up the pace, hammering away as his pelvis slapped into mine with unforgiving strength--stretching and pressing and rearranging my insides.

The sharp pain faded into a rough ache, but it felt also fucking good. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, warm fingers closed over my dick.

Cactus grazed over my dick ever so slightly, and I spasmed.

"You're so tight, Cal. You feel so good wrapped around me."

He made a cage with his fingers and jerked them roughly over my length.

It didn't take much. Maybe three strokes total with his hips slapped my burning cheeks and his monster dick punched the toy against my prostate with each thrust.

I arced and yelled, reaching some kind of altered sensation as I came apart. My entire body felt smothered, like a heavy blanket of pleasure was crushing me into the mattress.

Hot cum jettisoned up against my chin as I convulsed.

Cactus kept stroking my length, kept thundering away with stabbing thrusts.

"God, Cal. You feel so fucking good," he rasped, rutting frantically against me.

Time stretched out, and I kept spurting. Small jets of cum turned into pulses before fading into dribbles.

A low babble filled the space, and it took way too long to realize it was coming from me.

I was floating, trapped on the far side of just too much as he kept working me over.

Warmth filled up my ass in a steady throb, and his heavy hips came to a shuddering halt.

"Ahhhhh," Cactus groaned, bringing me back to my body as he half draped over me. "That's the ticket."

The toy slid out, but his length stayed inside. He rocked ever so slightly while tracing lazy patterns in the cum coating my stomach.

Finally, he pulled out, garnering a whimper at the sting. "You're a good fuck, Cal. An unbelievable fuck, really."

Fingers brushed my ankles, and my legs thumped down onto the bed as I unfolded. The ache in my hips and back relented now that I was able to stretch out.

I couldn't move, though. Couldn't muster the willpower to.

Cactus reappeared above me, drifting into my line of sight as he wiped my front down with a warm cloth. I hadn't even felt him leave the bed.

After working the cuffs free, Cactus sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth. He fingering the raw and bruised skin. "Might need to wrap the cuffs next time. Shit, that's on me. Sorry, Cal."

I watched absently as he smeared some kind of cream on the broken skin and wrapped my wrists in bandages.

Then he climbed back into bed and wrapped himself around me. I pulled away, too tired to do much more than roll onto my side. He followed, scooting in and pressing up behind me even as he shoved an arm under my head.

It felt...good. The solid weight, the warmth. And yet, I felt all wrong. For some reason, tears welled up. They leaked over the bridge of my nose and across my cheek onto his arm.

Cactus maneuvered halfway upright, contorting wildly so he could peer at my face. "Aw, hell," he said.

Strong arms bundled me around and tucked me into his chest. He held me tight, stroking my back and murmuring things I couldn't make out.

And that felt better for some reason, fuck if I knew why.

My eyes slid shut, and soon enough, Cactus faded away.

"Cal."

A hand shook my shoulder, jolting me awake.

"Cal," Cactus said. "Wake up."

I blinked at him through crusty eyelashes.

"Only about fifteen minutes left. We're going to go one more time, then you're free to leave, okay?"

I tried to shove him away, but my body had turned to lead.

Cactus pried my knees apart, yanking my hips to him. He nudged and adjusted before filling me in one slick thrust, driving the air out of my lungs.

He pounded me into a mush: no toys, no teasing. Just sheer heat and want, cock surging so deep into me that I couldn't move or think.

Even though I didn't want to like it, my body started responding. I refused to meet his eyes as he hovered over me and tried to think of something else--anything else--but my dick hardened and my balls tightened to an ache nonetheless.

I clenched my teeth, unable to stop the grunts from escaping.

Cactus shifted, fingers trailing across my ribs towards my groin. When they met my straining dick, he let out a soft chuckle. "Knew you wanted this."

My grunts turned into a panicked shout when he kept driving his hips into mine and jacking me off simultaneously. I felt like a bug, splayed out and pinned, unable to escape it.

I writhed when I came, barely letting out a few spurts of cum. Cactus followed right behind, groaning deeply into my neck as he pressed close. The odd warmth up my ass made me shudder, and sweat cooled between us as we stayed like that for several minutes.

Something dinged from the kitchen.

"Time's up," he said, easing out of me. "But I'd like you to stay."

Muscles that hadn't wanted to work just a short while ago burst to life. I scrambled out of the bed, crashed onto my hands and knees, and somehow staggered out to the entryway.

Cum ran down the inside of my leg, but I ignored it.

Cactus sighed and watched, still naked, as I clumsily pulled on my clothes. His disappointment was clear, but he tossed a bundle over before I had yanked the door open.

Food. Meat. Thank God.

I limped out the door, my ass hurting abominably.

Never again, I swore.

A few days later, the food was gone despite me dragging it out with smaller and smaller portions.

When I could walk straight, I worked through the abandoned houses to find more rations. Slim pickings, but I wasn't going back to Cactus.

I tried sometimes, in the weeks that followed, to stick my fingers in my ass. That perfect spot inside me remained elusive, and after the third try, I gave up.

I kept foraging. Kept sleeping alone in the bitter nights.

All the while, smoke puffed out of the chimney up the hill. Mocking me.

None of the houses in town had heating, and I had to be careful about lighting fires because most of them didn't have fireplaces with good ventilation.

I moved around a lot, partly to avoid seeing Cactus and partly because I needed supplies. The long hours spent walking and searching were good. Something to keep me busy, to keep me from thinking endlessly about Cactus and how he'd made me feel.

The nights, when my thoughts and dreams ran rampant, were far worse.

Sometimes I woke, hard as a rock with my hole clenching around nothing. Sometimes I woke to slimy cum in my underwear. Or dried cum. Those mornings were the worst because I had to clean up in the frigid cold.

I jerked off endlessly, but it was never the same.

My feet carried me right up to Cactus' gate on two separate occasions before my brain got involved, getting me the fuck out of there.

Winter turned to spring.

One day, I found myself standing on his porch. I didn't remember the trek up the hill. Panic fluttered weakly inside my skull, but my stomach growled something fierce.

When was the last time I'd eaten? The day before yesterday. Longer, even?

The front door swung open, revealing a grinning Cactus. "Cal! I knew you couldn't stay away from proper dicking for--"

He stopped abruptly, face going somber. I must have looked like shit. Hopefully, not so bad enough that he didn't want to fuck me anymore.

He stood back and jerked his head inwards, and I shuffled past him wordlessly, grateful to be out of the endless cold.

In the entry, my icy fingers fumbled at my clothes, but Cactus wrapped warm hands over mine, stilling them. "Keep your clothes on. You're too cold for that."

I stood there dumbly, trying to process that.

Cactus scratched the underside of his chin, eyeing me. "Getting too thin. You should have come back sooner, I'd have fed you all winter."

I shook my head. I hadn't spoken in over a month, maybe two, and the hoarseness of my voice startled me. "Cost was too high."

Cactus blinked, not saying anything at all for a long moment. It should have made me nervous, though I couldn't muster the care.

Eventually, he pointed to the chair at the kitchen table but didn't snap on the customary handcuff. His shotgun was nowhere to be seen, either.

Slipping into the chair with a sigh, I wondered what that meant.

"Drink this," Cactus said from beside me.

I jumped, not having heard him approach. He frowned again, setting a steaming mug of water in front of me.

He walked to a cupboard and back before handing me a tiny bag. I fingered it, unsure what it was for.

Cactus waited for a moment then plucked it out of my hand and dropped it into the water.

The little pouch became waterlogged and sank. Brown swirls leaked out of it, tinting the water.

I eyed it warily.

"It's tea," Cactus said, still watching me. I couldn't decipher the look on his face, and I was too tired to worry about it. "It's made from, like, flowers and herbs and shit. It'll warm you from the inside. Something tells me you've been cold for a while."

He bustled around the kitchen, chopping potatoes and carrots before throwing them in a pot over the fire. I watched, lulled into a daze by the steady movement and rhythm.

It was hard to remember why I was there. My thoughts weren't coming clearly, and while I vaguely recognized that, I wasn't sure why.

The brown water didn't taste like much as I sipped it, but he was right. Warmth started in my gut and finally pushed the lingering cold out of my bones.

My head spun slightly, even though I was sitting. Not a good sign. I probably should have come back sooner.

Even so, I figured I should warn him before he tried to feed me. While I finished my tea, I practiced the words inside my head. It took three different tries to get my tongue to form them, and it scared me a little that I wasn't quite right.

"I can't do it like it was before," I said haltingly. "I won't. Rather starve."

Cactus went still, head bent over the cutting board. His shoulders slumped, and when he turned back around, something like shame had crept across his face. "Yeah. I got a little carried away last time. But I hear you. No handcuffs. No toys. Just you and me."

We both knew he could do whatever he wanted because I was in no shape to fight him. But he was still agreeing for some reason.

He crossed over to me, and I tried not to flinch when he stuck his hand out and tipped my chin up.

"You don't look so good, Cal," he said softly.

I ducked away from his touch and stared down at the table, something thick caught in my throat. "You can...you can do it from behind, like last time, so you don't have to see. Will you still fuck me? Please? I'm so hungry."

I didn't know what I was going to do if he said no.

Cactus froze for long enough that I darted a look up at him. He looked...uncomfortable.

"Well, that does it," he said, turning away. His back went rigid, fingers interlocked so tightly behind his head that the skin of his knuckles went white. "I'm a monster, and I'm going to hell."

I blinked, only half following the movement as he paced and muttered. It was in another language, but it was clear that he was scolding himself. When he didn't seem to be coming to any kind of decision, I closed my eyes for a minute.

Fingers brushed my shoulder. "Go lay down on the couch. I'll wake you when the stew is ready."

I didn't want to move, but the couch sounded nice. I was so damn tired. And warm. Finally warm.

I stumbled out to the couch and sank onto it, stretching out.

It felt so fucking good, I could have melted into the cushions right then and there.

Footsteps sounded, but I couldn't pry my eyes open to check if I needed to protect myself.

"Goddamn it, Hector," Cactus muttered from somewhere behind me. "You went and caught feelings, you stupid bastard. You always do this. Somewhere out there, Deacon's probably laughing his ass off. Jesus Christ."

A blanket settled over me from somewhere. I hummed my appreciation and let sleep take me.

12