Hedonistic Cravings Pt. 02

Story Info
Malia takes the daughter, then the mother, then both.
3.9k words
4.79
6.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiara awoke to loud groaning, rhythmic pounding and the clattering of plates and ale tankards falling over. Kiara was worried that her mother was being attacked and she threw on a small slip and carefully opened her door. She was barefoot and she stepped lightly down the stairs so that she could see what the noise was coming from. She began to descend enough so that she could lean down and see into the bar. Kiara thought for a moment that she was dreaming, because her mother was completely naked and sprawled across the bar and the stranger she saw arrive earlier was naked as well and looked as though she was fucking her mother on the bar.

She saw the stranger briefly outside her window. She was just walking up the road, unescorted, barely clothed, yet with a great confidence and self-assuredness. She heard the tavern door open, and some muffled voices as her mother engaged her in conversation. Then silence for a moment, then the noise.

Kiara saw that her mother had her eyes closed, and a big smile on her face as the stranger fucked her. With what though, Kiara couldn't see from here. She heard the stranger's voice, "Fuck, your pussy is the best I've had in a while. It's so fucking tight. Oh, praise the Gods, I fucking needed this."

Kiara had had sex with Gunn her fiancée. It was nice, but what she saw was fucking, and even though it was her mother, she was incredibly turned on. Kiara felt her pussy tingle and she placed a hand over her chest, then let it drift to her tit and caressed it, the hard nipple stiff as a nail under her palm. The slip she had on was very small, and allowed for easy removal which was a turn on of its own. Her other breast that she wasn't touching had drifted out and hung out of the soft, yet cheap cotton fabric. Finally, the stranger shuddered and humped upward and squeezed her ass cheeks together and then to Kiara's amazement and shock, thick, white rivulets of cum poured down from the bar. Then, the stranger pulled back and Kiara saw the giant cock with which this woman was blessed withdraw from her mother's pussy, thick and glistening with large droplets of cum trickling out, her hand rubbing out more before she flipped her mother around on the bar, kneeled and licked her from behind then began fucking her more.

Kiara felt weak in the knees when she saw that perfect cock, then realized she was breathing harder when she watched the stranger's ass cheeks clapping against each other and admired as her large balls swayed back and forth. Kiara had a big butt and she began wondering if hers could do the same. She gently touched her pussy, enjoying how freshly smooth it was since she had shaved in the bath earlier. She wanted to see what it looked like, and she was already enjoying it. Her mother's moaning was intense. She knew that she hadn't been with anyone else since her father. She had told Kiara of sex, and she certainly wasn't quiet when she coupled with Gunn in the meadows just north of here. The stranger pulled back a moment, then readjusted that big prick and Kiara realized she was fucking her mother in her anus.

Gunn had done that to her once. She wasn't quite sold on it yet. A thought passed her mind that while that cock was obscenely huge, she might enjoy anal more if what entered her was bigger. Kiara descended further to get a better look. The stranger shuddered again, then pulled back. Her mother's hole was stretched wide open, and cum bubbled up and flowed out, then it slowly closed back up. Her mother was still on the bar, and then the stranger pulled her mother down by the hair, shoving that big cock in her mouth and fucked it. Kiara shuddered with anxious energy as she watched her mother gag and choke on that cock, felt a twinge of anger when she heard the stranger laugh when she pulled back and jerked off her cock, shooting long streams of cum all across her mother's face and hair, even landing some shots on the bar. The stranger raised her head, auburn hair trailing down to just above the small of her back, then exhaled slowly.

The stranger turned around, her cock hanging down slightly and dripping with cum and spit, her mother slumped to the floor, eyes closed. The stranger was breathing hard, her big tits rising and falling with each breath, little drops of sweat trailing down her chest and forehead and forearms. Her eyes were beautiful, yet strangely mismatched. The colors were different, one blue and one green. Kiara finally spoke up. "Who are you?"

The stranger grinned and tilted her hips up, allowing Kiara to really take in just how big her cock was as it bounced up and down, drifting upwards and engorging back to size. "Someone you'll never forget." She started walking towards Malia, slow and evenly paced, tits, ass, cock and balls bouncing with each step. Kiara looked at her mother concerned and took a step back. The stranger stopped and ran her fingers up and down her stomach, over her hips and back up to her tits, luxuriating in herself, admiring her body. She looked back to Kiara. "My name is Malia. Your mother mentioned that you lived here. I figured you would be beautiful, just like your mother. You really are, you know? Your skin is darker than hers. I'm guessing your father was from the east. Chelda?"

Kiara nodded. Malia nodded. "Beautiful country. I've had many of their women. Killed as many men." Kiara whimpered with nervous energy and Malia could sense it. She laughed briefly from the throat, then stepped toward her further. Kiara felt the back of her ankle touch the stairs and froze. Malia was so much taller than her, and when Kiara looked into her eyes she was immediately mesmerized by them. Malia came closer, pressing her limp cock against Kiara, enjoying the sensation of pressure. Malia examined Kiara like a prize, silently nudging a finger under the shoulder strap of her small slip and brushing it down her smooth arm. Malia reached with her other hand and began toying with the other shoulder strap, yet refrained from taking it off herself. She reached down and kissed Kiara. Kiara was taken aback but her heart fluttered and she kissed her back, moaning into Malia's mouth. Kiara lifted up her hands to cup Malia's giant breasts and reached down to kiss and lick them. Malia smiled and let her play, her cock swelling and beginning to lift. Thanks to Ava, Malia had finally tamed "the animal" as she would say, so she wasn't as sexually desperate to fuck something. She would linger a little with this gorgeous girl, savor her. Of course, she would defile her until she grew bored. And she was hardly done with her mother. Kiara reminded her of a whore she would frequent on occasion...before the ritual.

Malia kissed Kiara more, grabbing her tits in return and palmed them lightly, her cock finally engorging to full size. Kiara felt it throbbing against her leg and she finally shifted her shoulder and allowed her cotton slip to fall about her feet. Malia moaned and adjusted her cock to press the underside of her shaft against Kiara's stomach, then moved in so close to her, tits to tits, stomach to stomach, not a scrap of light between them. Malia ran her fingers through Kiara's soft and beautiful hair. It smelled delicious. Malia couldn't quite place the scent. It must have been some soap or perfume made from a local flower that she didn't know.

Malia placed her hands on Kiara's shoulders, pushing her away slightly that made Kiara emit a sigh of longing. Malia pushed her down on the shoulders and Kiara realized what she wanted and sank to her knees slowly. She clutched Malia's cock in her hand and used her other hand to stroke her smooth balls. Kiara was incredibly impressed. She took a moment just to use her hands, then began kissing the head and the shaft and the balls. She wrapped her lips around the head, took her mouth back off and reevaluated her approach. Kiara licked the velvety head, the tip beginning to glisten and the slit welling up with thick, clear precum that Kiara nudged the tip of her tongue against, collected the thick drop and swallowed it. It was salty and tasted of sex, and Kiara wanted more of it.

Malia groaned and encouraged Kiara further, touching her face and whispering gentle encouragement. "That's it my sweet. Your tongue is so nice. I love the sounds you make." Kiara felt her pussy moisten and she began pushing more of Malia's cock into her mouth. It was massive and it forced her mouth completely open. She strained to get more in, taking sharp breaths through her nose and her eyes rolled back when she focused on just how full her mouth was. Malia felt her balls tighten up and she tried to delay it. Suddenly, Kiara made some noise that Malia couldn't identify, but for some reason it tipped her over the edge and Malia shot ropes of cum down Kiara's throat. Kiara's eyes snapped open and she tried to pull back as her mouth filled with warmth.

Malia held her cock in place, her knees quaking at the strength of this orgasm, in spite of how many times she had cum before. Malia felt herself quiver up and down and lingered longer in Kiara's mouth. Finally, Malia withdrew, shooting two more streams across Kiara's beautiful countenance and watched as Kiara slumped to the floor, coughing and gagging, then rolled onto her back to get some air, her perfect breasts rising and falling, eyes glazed over with lust and sleep.

Malia left her to recover and snapped her fingers. Ava had finally risen and besides the finger snap, she without prompt walked behind the bar and set out two more bottles of mead. Malia took one and chugged the contents of the bottle down as if it were water and she was dying of thirst. She finished it, then set the bottle down and leaned back against the bar, the alcohol just starting to have more of an effect on her than normal. She staggered slightly as she paced toward Kiara just as she started to stand. Malia's cock was hard and without a word, she picked Malia up and settled her on her cock and fucked her standing. Kiara groaned out loudly and wrapped her arms around Malia's neck as Malia fucked her. Without strain and with little effort, Malia lifted Kiara up and down on her thick prick, her ass cheeks squeezing together with each lift, both of their faces twisted in ecstasy.

Kiara felt sweat dripping off her legs, the trickles from her lower back running over her buttocks and causing her to shiver from the tickling sensation. Malia kept the same rhythm and marveled at how tightly Kiara's pussy lips gripped her fat cock, glancing back and forth to watch her cock penetrate Kiara's snug and sopping pussy and to watch Kiara tilt her head back, her body becoming a ragdoll in Malia's arms. This really wasn't Kiara's favorite position, but it was working well and soon she would cum again. She suddenly felt hands gripping her ass and she turned and saw Ava grabbing it and running her hands in between Malia's cheeks. Malia smiled and moaned gratefully as Ava stood there rubbing and lightly spanking her ass.

Ava was full of lust and at this moment only wanted to please Malia more so that Malia would please her more in turn. She looked around Malia and watched as Malia fucked her daughter, pleased that her daughter looked so happy, pleased that her daughter was getting to partake in fucking Malia as Ava had. She regretted how fearful she was before, but once she was pumped full of Malia's essence, she only wanted more. In this moment, both she and her daughter only wanted more and more pleasure. They craved sweet meats and drink, Malia's cock and each other's cunts. Pleasure, pleasure and more pleasure is all they were consumed with.

Ava continued fondling Malia's ass, amazed at how thick and round it was, how beautiful it looked as it jiggled when Malia sped up her fucking, and Ava was amazed at how her hand could disappear between the fleshy cheeks. Ava then kneeled, again without prompt and began rimming and licking Malia's asshole. She flicked the tip of her tongue against the puckered rim of Malia's anus, pulled back to kiss her ass and fondle her balls, then turned around to move her head between Malia's legs and sucked one of her balls into her mouth. Malia moaned and cried out, the sound coming from deep within and cum began to spurt again from the head. Kiara orgasmed as she felt the warm seed filling her up and she squirted.

Her cum sprayed briefly across Malia's stomach and coated the underside of her boobs. Malia caught a whiff of the scent and she squeezed her butt together and more cum shot from her heavy balls. "Ungh...ungh," she exclaimed with each pulse. "Oh, this is so good. Both of you. The best I've had...ugh, in weeks." Ava rubbed her sensitive clitoris, encouraged by Malia's words. "Please, Malia. I need you inside me again. I need more of you."

Malia laughed. "Oh you'll have more of me, but I promise you'll never have enough." She was starting to slur her words more. Her ejaculations slowed and she tenderly slid Kiara off of her wet dick and set her down on her feet. Kiara nearly sank to the floor but Malia caught her and held her, kissing her and licking some of her cum off of Kiara's face. She moaned softly, enjoying the flavor. No wonder these ladies wanted it so much.

Kiara finally steadied and Malia turned quickly to allow her limp cock to swing and playfully smack against Ava's face. She moaned out and giggled, then led with her mouth to suck Malia's cock some more. It was strange how it felt soft in her mouth at the moment, but she knew Malia would get it hard for her. Ava sucked hard, feeling the cum on her face cooling against it. As it hardened, Ava sucked harder, changing up how hard she sucked on Malia's fat cock as she moved her mouth back and forth expertly.

Kiara walked past them to the bar, cum draining from her pussy and running in thick rivers down her legs and pooling behind her with each step. She grabbed the other bottle of mead and began taking sips from it. She had never tried it before, her mother wouldn't allow it. It wasn't as delicious as Malia's cum, but it helped to wash down the thick fluid and gradually warmed her internally. She hardly drank, never really craved alcohol, but tonight she knew she had to have some. She turned and watched as her mother sat on her feet and sucked Malia's prick, closing her eyes and listening to the sexy, wet sucking sounds and moans from both women and the dripping of saliva onto the floorboards. Her mother was a fantastic cocksucker, and Kiara didn't doubt that her ability came from her.

Then, as Ava tipped her body forward, she caught a glimpse of her mother's juicy pussy and a delicious thought flashed through her mind. Malia seemed to read it and she beckoned her over with a "come hither" gesture with her finger and Kiara walked forward, trying to mimic the way Malia walked. She wasn't bad. She handed off the half empty bottle of mead to Malia who took small sips and moaned out lustfully as Ava worked two fingers in her butt.

Kiara kissed the back of her mother's neck and stroked the small of her back with her fingertips, then lay down on her back and reached her head under Ava's pussy and began taking small, light licks. Ava cried out and lowered her crotch to try and smother her own daughter in her pussy, shaking her ass side to side, all while keeping Malia's cock in her mouth. Malia was breathing faster. She was about ready to cum again but now that Kiara was eating her first pussy, and her mother's at that, Malia was fixated upon it and wasn't ready to finish yet.

Kiara started to take greater licks, trying to remember how Gunn would do it. He didn't always hit the mark, so she tried to lick her mother the way she would have wanted him to do it. Ava felt her stomach flip flop as the stimulation of the cock in her mouth and her daughter's mouth on her pussy overstimulated her with pure, carnal desire. Kiara had a lot to learn though, but as this was her first time eating pussy, it could be excused. Except then, Ava, wanted to try something. She sank her mouth down Malia's cock as far as she could go, then slowly pulled off, lingering on the head and coming off with a loud, exaggerated pop and kissed it. Malia was confused at first, but Ava patted her leg and with her eyes invited her to watch. Malia took her cock in her hand and stroked it, annoyed that Ava would just stop until she realized what she was doing. Ava flipped over to her hands and knees which startled her daughter until she realized what was happening.

Ava lowered her pussy to her Kiara's face, like she had before, then lowered her head to start licking Kiara. Ava started by swirling her tongue around Kiara's swollen clit, then taking it between her lips and sucking on it with varying degrees of strength. Kiara's head snapped back, bumping her head slightly when Ava did that. She didn't care. She raised her crotch up, trying to get more of her pussy into her mother's mouth, abandoning her mother's pussy and now just focusing on her own pleasure. Ava didn't mind. Never before tonight had she ever considered diving face first in between her daughter's lovely legs to eat her out, yet here she was and relishing every second as she silently taught her how to eat pussy.

Ava felt pressure at the opening to her pussy and felt Malia's cock slipping in. Malia was on her knees fucking her from behind, her large balls brushing against Kiara's face, making her giggle now and then as her balls drifting across Kiara's face tickled her. Kiara stuck her tongue out and felt Malia's balls brushing against it, enjoying the smell of Malia's sex and the lingering taste of her cum and the mead she tasted earlier.

Malia cried out, announcing her impending orgasm and focused on the slapping sound of flesh against flesh as she gripped Ava's hips so tight that her knuckles whitened, and then the cum burst forth again. She pulled out and let a few more shots land on Kiara's breasts, so beautiful and perky that they barely fell to her sides and allowed Malia to completely coat them. Malia was close to being spent, and she fell to her side and then to her back. Kiara groaned and cried out as Ava resumed eating out her daughter until Kiara squirted in her mother's face and Malia's cum dripped from Ava's pussy into Kiara's awaiting mouth. Kiara reached up and sucked Ava's pussy in her mouth, then began sucking on her clit the way her mother had, and Ava came immediately.

Malia continued to lie there, enjoying the sounds of the mother and daughter descending from their shared orgasms. Then, mother and daughter did something together that even Malia had never experienced. They got to their knees and faced opposite of each other across Malia's legs, then backed into each other to press their asses together, sandwiching Malia's stiff cock between their ass cheeks and began bouncing their asses up and down, rubbing Malia's cock vigorously. The stimulation was incredible, and Malia enjoyed being able to just lay back and relax this time. She normally wasn't the passive one in any of her marathon orgies, but she always enjoyed the opportunity to just relax and be pleasured. Malia felt cum rising and let a few spurts out to coat their asses, then stood up with the bottle in hand and pushed Ava and Kiara together, shoulder to shoulder and let each of them take turns sucking her last orgasm of the night out of her cock.

They were beautiful together. They looked so different, it was hard to believe they were related, but they moved in perfect sync together as they brought forth another of Malia's orgasms. Ava would whisper encouragement to her daughter, praising her for how well she did and kissing her temple and cheek as she squeezed her mother's ass. Malia pulled her cock out of Kiara's mouth and jerked herself off, then came in spurts, across their faces one more time. This orgasm was weaker in force, but the amount was still great and Malia was finally done. "Oh, gods," she sighed out weakly. She tipped her head back and poured out the last bottle of mead into her mouth and allowed it to spill out. It ran down her body, streaming over her cum stained tits, trickling down her stomach and finally running off the end of her softening prick and showering the girls in mead, adding to the cum that they began licking off of each other's faces with increasingly ravenous desire.

12