Hedonistic Cravings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all slept together in the same bed without sheets or blankets with Malia in the center and mother and daughter at her sides. They each took opportunities to fondle different parts of Malia's body which helped Malia sleep. In the morning, they all walked together to a nearby hot spring to wash with fresh soap. Both women concentrated on washing every inch of Malia's body, leaving no patch of skin untouched by soap or tongue or finger. When they returned to the inn, they feasted and fucked. Kiara volunteered her tight asshole to Malia who gratefully accepted, and Kiara realized she was right that anal would be more enjoyable with a bigger cock.

After a week, Malia simply left in the middle of the night after fucking the two of them one more time. She took a moment to wash her cock, kissed each of them goodbye while they slept and when they woke in the morning, she was gone. They continued to indulge in each other. Kiara's ability to orally satisfy her mother improved quickly and sometimes Kiara would slip away to have sex with Gunn only to leave wanting more. They both often dreamed of Malia and hoped for a time when she would return. Soon though, their bellies began to swell, and nine months later, they each gave birth to a child. Kiara had a son, and Ava a girl. Gunn believed Kiara's son was his, and Ava would tell others that she simply had a moment of weakness with a guest. The children were perfectly normal. Except the eyes. Both of them had the same eyes. One blue, one green.

12