Hedonistic Hippy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have another cup of the coffee while continuing to add coals and smoke the hookah. I can tell we both have that nice active buzz going, a sweet spot of caffeinated and high. We joke about just how hot it is and I make an offhand comment about how it's good we have our piss pool on the futon. Meg rolls around a few times on the soaked mattress and then suddenly looks at me with a serious (for her) look in her eyes.

"We haven't pissed anywhere but on here. Neither of us, right?"

I take a minute and then it dawns on me that she's right. I nod to her.

"Well then fuck it, the rest of the weekend, we're only allowed to piss on the bed. Deal?"

It's not as though 36 hours more of piss are gonna make a damn bit of difference to the longevity of the mattress (yes, it ended up going to the dump not long after this!) and it sounds fun, so I quickly agree. Meg seems very happy about this, wiggling her ass attractively in the piss puddle while taking a draw from the hookah pipe.

We continue smoking and slowly drinking beers while binge watching a TV show. I'm sitting leaning against the wall while Meg is sitting between my legs leaning against my chest. It's hot and maybe normal people would want to be separate to stay cooler, but we're both comfortable sitting there sweating and soaking in each other's aroma. Plus the pool of pee we're sitting in has cooled and it's almost like we're sitting in an indoor paddling pool. Meg starts another draw from the pipe, but then gives a small grunt and I hear a noise that's not the bubbles from the hookah. I quickly realize that she's adding to the puddle, just before she giggles and lets out a long, very bubbly fart. I get an instant hardon, partly because I'm reminded just how few fucks she gives, and partly because of how her pissy fart bubbles feel on my balls that are inches from her ass crack. She giggles louder this time, putting down the pipe and putting her hands on my legs to lift herself up. She rubs her hairy wet ass on my dick, then arches her back so she can slide her pussy on it. She slowly lowers herself back down, so now she's sitting on my cock which is perfectly nestled between her pussy lips, my head slightly in front of her hole. She drains her can of beer, another grunt, and I feel the warmth of her piss on my dick as she empties her bladder.

I'm insanely turned on at this point, but also bursting. I finish my beer and my erection subsides just enough for me to piss. Still between her legs, I must have hit a good spot because she immediately moans and gyrates ever so slightly as I let my stream out, her head tilting back as her volume increases. As I finish pissing I sink my teeth into her exposed neck and she grinds her pussy on my cock. Two seconds later and my erection has fully hardened with a vengeance and her cunt slides over it with no resistance at all. This has now turned into the wettest, filthiest lap dance ever. She shows off her yoga skills and raises a leg practically to her head as she spins around to face me. I lay down fully on the soaked futon and begin bucking her up and down as she rides me, each thrust coming back down to the bed with a splash as we crash back down into our piss. A few more minutes of this and the inevitable happens, balls emptying into her hippy cunt as my cock pulses over and over again. She leans down to kiss me, tits brushing my chest and sweat dripping from her head onto my face. We make out like that for a while, my cock slowly softening inside her, both of us oblivious to everything but the sweaty body we're pressing against.

We eventually get up, Meg slowly pulling her pussy up off my cock which leaves a solid creampie dripping from her snatch. Laughing I lick my cum off her pubes then we make out some more, swapping the musky cum as we do. Neither of us has showered or brushed our teeth in over a day, we're both covered in piss and sex-sweat, and the temperature in the room must be 90F if not more. I'm at that point where I know we objectively must absolutely reek, but also where our collective stink is just a turn on.

"Food! I want food!" My unwashed friend snaps back to her perpetually bouncy state. "And then I want to get drunk, and then I want to get fucked up!"

"With cock or weed?" is my somewhat predictable reply.

"Yes," she replies with an eye roll and sticking her tongue out.

We order Chinese food, and way too much. While we're waiting on the delivery we have another beer (though I know she has her eye on a whiskey bottle for after dinner) and I get a monster gravity bong from my closet. I basically only ever use it for parties or when I really want to get completely wasted, but Meg has known about it for a while and made me promise we'd do hits from it together. It's made out of one of those huge plastic pretzel barrels with the bottom cut out, and then at the top I've added a gatorade bottle reservoir for ice. In the cap of the gatorade bottle there's an old socket from a wrench set that holds a solid amount of pot. We put this whole contraption in a small desk-side trash can filled with water just as the doorbell rings. She jumps up and grabs the same shirt from the night before and tosses it over her. It still leaves nothing to the imagination and she's in even more of a state than she was Friday night, an obvious hickey on her neck and completely bedraggled hair (though I suppose it's not immediately obvious how much of that is cum). She's back fairly quickly, with none of the laughing banter of the night before, and she drops the delivery bags on the floor and hurries to the window where she makes a show of stripping of the shirt in front of it.

"I'm pretty sure the prude of a driver didn't approve, so I'm giving them a show," she says by way of explanation while caressing her perky tits. It's dark out but the lights in the room are well dimmed so I have no idea what the delivery person sees. The car drives away and Meg seems satisfied enough as we each crack a beer while chowing down on lo mein and orange tofu. I also take the opportunity to lower the blinds and close the window! Predictably, while we demolish the beers, it barely looks like we've made a dent in the food. We both seem to push our takeout containers away simultaneously.

"Booze or bong?" I ask.

She eyes the miraculously as-yet unopened fifth of Jack Daniels on my fridge. "Shot, beer, then bong." Always with the good ideas, this one.

I know I have shot glasses somewhere, but I can't be bothered to look for them and tell her so. With a shrug Meg cracks the top of the bottle and takes a couple big chugs, then passes to me. I do the same, then we chase with a can of beer each. I was tipsy before this, so I know I'll be well on my way to drunk in a few minutes and if Meg weren't so damn good at holding her liquor I would have assumed she'd be approaching half-past wasted! But no, her ever chipper voice pipes up again as she tosses her crumpled can across the floor.

"Bong time! Fuck me up, Josh!"

I mean, how do you say no to that?

I fill the gatorade bottle at the top of the gravity bong with ice, screw the cap on, then pour the entire contents of my grinder into the socket. I flick the lighter and hold the gatorade bottle steady while Meg puts two hands on the pretzel tub. As I touch the flame to the weed Meg slowly lifts and the whole contraption fills with thick smoke. Just before the cutoff bottom of the tub would leave the water she stops and I set down the lighter after tamping out the embers. I carefully unscrew the gatorade bottle cap as Meg hovers nearby, ready. As I remove the cap Meg exhales, then clamps her mouth around the bottle, breathing in while following the bucket down as she inhales the smoke. I'm always impressed by her lung capacity, but even so she only makes it about halfway down before pausing and putting her hand over to seal the bottle. She holds the smoke in, chest thrust out from trying to expand her capacity to the max, then finally slowly breathes out and up, a human chimney. A few breaths of slightly less smokey air and she repeats the performance, finishing off the full container in this second attempt. The lids of her eyes look like they're sagging slightly as she turns to me, with a slightly less chirpy voice.

"Ok, your turn!"

We repeat the steps, almost to the letter. The billowy smoke is fantastic filtered through the ice, making the hit almost smooth. Still I only get through a bit over half; I've never met anyone who could finish this gravity bong in a single shot. Finishing up the second half I blow a slow stream of the smoke in Meg's face. She has the look of someone seriously high, closing her eyes and breathing in. I know I'm about to join her, my head already starting to feel gloriously detached from reality. She had been sitting cross legged next to me on the futon, and now lays back from that position, into the pool of wetness we've been making for two days now. A big, stoned smile on her face, she splashes some of the piss onto her naked torso, then uses her hands to propel herself backwards so she's fully on the bed. She spreads her legs and slaps the the puddle on the bed either side of her waist with both hands. That's all the invitation I need, and I slide up the filthy soaked bed onto her filthy soaked body.

Time seems to cease to have meaning and simply passes in a stoney haze. My arms are either side of her head as our lips touch, then her hands are either side of my waist guiding me towards her pussy. Her slit is so soaked and slick that I'm able to slide in with barely any resistance and our bodies fuse; the combination of alcohol and pot making it impossible to tell where one sensation begins and another ends. Our tongues entwine over and over as we slowly fuck, bodies moving to some cosmic rhythm we're only half aware of. I have no idea how long this goes on for and I'm sure Meg doesn't either; the sensation is fantastic and I just want it to keep going. Meg shifts her hips slightly and then wraps her legs around my waist while I slide my arms under her shoulders trapping her in a huge bear hug. We continue our slow, entranced, rhythmic fucking, but now with the change in angle new sensations come into play. I have more sensation along the full length of my cock now, and Meg also seems to notice a shift. Til now we'd been silent, but slowly little moans start escaping from both of us and our tongues become more purposeful in each other's mouths. Our pace picks up slightly, the slats of the futon start creaking slightly with the increased motion. I begin making a conscious effort to slide every millimeter of my cock out and back in Meg's pussy, and I could swear she's clenching and unclenching with every thrust and pull. Our bodies are pressed together, every inch of skin possible touching, her legs and both of our arms squeezing tighter, when towards the end of one thrust a small cry escapes from Meg's lips.

"I'm cumming!"

As I complete the stroke and begin to pull out I know I'm not far off either. Her legs unclench slightly and the change in resistance is just enough that my cock pulls clear of her pussy, immediately followed by a gush of warm squirt. The heated fluid coats my crotch, cock, and balls but I immediately slide back into her gaping hole even more sure of how immediate my release will be. The gushing resumes with my next out-stroke, and I make one final thrust as my balls tighten and the head of my cock shoots cum deep into her pussy. I pulse with orgasm as my semen empties into her while her pussy continues to release a slow stream of squirt. The two of us are panting as I collapse fully onto her, my face now buried in the mess of hair gathered between her neck and shoulder. We lay like that for a while, then finally stir.

I roll off her and slowly sit up. Meg pushes herself up so she's propped up against the wall. We're both pretty lethargic, partially due to it being late but far more down to how much we've smoked and drunk.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I say. "Is this fucked up enough for you? I'm definitely feeling it!"

"Hehe yeah, this is pretty good!" Meg still sounds chipper, but definitely on the high side of things. "But I wanna keep going... unless you aren't up for it?" Eyebrows arched, the challenge is unmistakeable.

Now, among my many faults is a general inability to resist a challenge. Friends know this about me, and have definitely used it for their amusement. I've done some pretty dumb shit when drunk or stoned and someone challenges or dares me to do something, so Meg knew exactly what she was doing here.

"Booze or pot?" is my only response. We both are looking pretty out of it, so it's no surprise when she asks for beer first.

I open the fridge to find that we've emptied it. No wonder I'm feeling so plastered! Being the helpful guy I am I toss the still mostly full fifth of Jack onto the futon within Meg's reach and walk towards my closet where I've got another case of beer. It'll be warm, but we're way past caring about that now. I pick up the case and start to walk back to the futon. Meg's got the bottle cap unscrewed and is mid-gulp. She's sitting in the middle of the mattress, which right now means she's sitting in a literal puddle of filth. Mostly piss, but there's a fair amount of squirt, cum, sweat, and beer in there too. Her normally wavy hair is matted and mussed, much like her bush, and her leg hair has streaks in it from where a particularly heavy stream of fluid has made a channel. There are beer cans all over the place, and the gravity bong, hookah, and bong all off to the side of the bed. The air is heavy, partly from the humidity of the day but more so with weed smoke and our sweat. It's a fairly small room and we've had the windows shut for a while, so there's definitely an element of hotboxing. I put the beer case down at the foot of the futon, grab a couple cans, and straighten back up, inhaling heavily.

"Ahhhhh smells like a good weekend," I say to Meg, passing her a beer can. She cracks it and takes a swallow to chase the Jack, then passes me the bottle of whiskey.

She makes a show of breathing in too as I take a few gulps of the brown liquid followed by my own beer.

"I dunno... this all smells pretty clean and sterile to me. Let's see if we can do something about it." She gets this preposterous statement out while almost keeping a straight face, but then dissolves into a giggling fit immediately afterwards. I laugh too and drop down to the bed next to her.

"Oh absolutely. Too fresh and clean for my liking too. We can fix that." I give her nearest armpit a long sniff, the body odor fumes wafting over me. It's that amazing layered stink of fresh and stale sweat, piss, weed, and god knows whatever else, but it's utterly intoxicating to me. I lick the damp, matted, slightly slimy pubes of her pit, causing an immediate moan from my friend.

Before going too far down that road I pull away from her and we pack the bong again while drinking another warm beer each. We pass back and forth trading hits, all the while adding to the smoke in the room. The bong is definitely starting to get a bit harsher; we've given it some hard use and I admit I'm not the most fastidious about cleaning it. The water is pretty green and there are definitely bud and ash particles in it. Meg kills the bowl, then pull it out and sets it off to the side. I'm kinda confused, but also stoned as fuck by now so I just watch. She gives the opening a sniff, then with a wink at me, Meg raises the bong up above her upturned face and starts pouring out the bong water. First she fills her mouth and lets it pour out down her chin, then she finishes by aiming up and over her head, soaking her hair. I'm shocked, but also getting hard. She gargles what's left of the bong water in her mouth, then lowers her face and lets it all drip down her chin, setting the bong to the side as she does so.

"You crazy freak!" I yell, now fully hard and moving toward her. She just starts laughing, first a giggle, then full, body-shaking laughs. I reach her and push her backwards as her legs spread to invite me in. She finally stops laughing as I press my mouth over hers as I easily slide my cock into her very loose and sloppy pussy. Her mouth tastes rank from the nasty bong water, but it only makes me hornier. I have a good slow rhythm going, appropriate for how stoned we both are, and she stretches her arms above her head exposing her bushy and filthy pit hair. I can't resist, and immediately switch from making out with her to licking her armpits, my tongue swirling around the matted sweaty fur. Meg begins moaning, volume increasing the deeper my tongue gets through her bushy pubes. I switch to her other armpit, lapping at and even sucking on her never-shaved hair and her volume increases still further. She's running her hands through the hair on her head now, gripping and pulling in ecstasy. I've increased the pace now, and am pounding into her cunt with nearly as much ferocity as earlier in the day. She clearly has other ideas though.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck my ass! I want you to fuck my ass!"

Despite being the freak she is, we don't often do anal. However when we do we're usually both well fucked up and of course I never turn down a willing ass. I immediately pull my thoroughly pussy-slicked cock from Meg's twat and press my head against her shithole.

"You ready?"

"Of course I'm fucking ready! Fuck my damn ass already and get your mouth back in my armpit and stop asking dumb questions!" She's pretty forward and mouthy when she's fucked up and turned on!

Of course I immediately comply, my initial thrust into her ass met with a loud "fuuuuuuck yes!" from my friend, my tongue back in her filthy armpit. She lowers her other arm and her hand moves to her clit which she begins rubbing furiously. Normally I would have cum already from the sheer hotness of Meg's depravity, but I've already cum so many times today that I just keep pounding her tight asshole. Her moaning has become a wail of lust and I pull up from her armpit only because she lowers that arm as well, both her hands now groping her crotch. She continues rubbing her clit with one while sliding all her fingers of her other hand into her gaping pussy. I adjust my position as well, now more upright between her legs, a hand under each knee both spreading and supporting. This gives me both better access to get even deeper thrusts in her asshole as well as giving me a better view! Meg's head is thrown back and she's now literally drooling as she furiously works her pussy while I continue to plow her ass. I'm able to adjust my angle slightly, and know I'm hitting the front of her ass, pushing into her cunt. I'm not sure if it's this change or just the inevitable result of her merciless assault on her own lady parts, but within a few moments a complete gusher erupts from her pussy. Always impressive, her stream is particularly forceful and hits me square in the upper chest. I can't resist - I lower my face, catching plenty in my mouth and getting a good hosing all over. Her fountain diminishes slightly, first to my stomach then coating my cock and balls. I lean forward with my next thrust and take the opportunity to empty my mouth, spitting everything I could catch over my friend's pulsing orgasmic body.

A second gusher erupts, clearly not squirt this time, as Meg pisses in post-orgasm bliss. The warmth on my crotch is enough to put me over the edge and I begin pumping yet another load into Meg, though the first in her ass. The sensation is fantastic and I hold her legs apart for a while still, basking in the waves of orgasm as my cum shoots into her. My cock eventually softens and I slowly pull out, both of us sighing in tandem as I leave her hole. A small string of cum dribbles out of her ass. Utterly intoxicated with both substances and lust, I can't help but run my tongue over her asshole, slurping up the cum and giving her a mini rimjob for good measure. I continue licking upwards, running my tongue over her taint and up her now completely wrecked pussy, before laying on top of her and making out, our tongues making a filthy swirl as we kiss til we passed out.