Hedonistic Hippy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Sunday-

It had been another very late night/early morning, so again it was around noon or later when we finally woke up. Both of us were in a pretty rough state given how much we'd drunk, so we wasted no time in re-filling the bong with new water and taking hits. Heads clearing a little we also were eyeing the coffee pot. Yesterday we'd made an entirely new full second pot, but barely drunk any of it. It was cold, but the room was still hot as fuck and neither of us minded the tepid, day old coffee. It was a lot simpler than making a new pot anyway! We sipped the coffee while I set up the weed-laced hookah again. By the time I finished and we were taking our first billowy draws at the water pipe, both our coffee mugs were nearly empty.

"Oooh here, let me get you a refill" Meg obligingly offered, while handing me back the hookah hose. She took my mug and stood up to walk over to the coffee pot. The futon mattress basically sounded like a swamp as she sloshed across it. Her hair was wet and matted, falling down her back, she had scratch and bite marks in all sorts of random places, and her gait made it clear that she was feeling pretty sore, but it was also clear the caffeine and weed was having an effect as she was still irrepressibly cheerful. She was also still clearly her usual kinky self! Upon reaching the half full coffee pot she set both our mugs to one side and picked up the pot, flipping the lid up. Turning to me with a half-grin half-smirk she widens her stance and lowers the open pot between her legs. A second's pause and a wide stream of very yellow piss powered into the pot, splattering a bit of the cold coffee and creating quite a froth of bubbles. She easily filled the pot, to the point where I had to assume she cut her piss short. For a small chick she has a surprisingly large bladder!

"There we go! All filled up. And even better, with all this foam it's basically cappuccino, isn't it?

"Meg, you're such a classy girl. That's exactly how the Italian baristas do it," I replied with a good natured eye-roll. She poured two full mugs, put the coffee pot back down, and brought me mine.

"Cheers! Bottoms up!" she said, handing me the mug of half-coffee half-piss.

"I'll put your bottom up!" I replied, but she was already starting to drink, and clearly planning to down it in one. I hurried to chug mine down too, my competitive streak getting the better of me as usual. I don't know that I could really taste the piss - it was mostly just stale coffee flavor - but the fact that I knew it was half piss still meant it was a turn on. With her head start Meg was the first to finish.

"I win! I win!" she exclaimed, holding the empty mug upside down above her head to prove it. "Looooser!"

I wasn't far behind, and emptied my mug with a final gulp. "No fair! Double or quits!"

Meg stuck her tongue out at me at that, but stood up, mug in hand. I followed her to the coffee pot this time and she poured full mugs again for both of us.

"One... two... three!" I counted off, and we began chugging our third cup of the morning. This time I easily finished before her, and repeated her reaction holding the mug upside down my head. Meg immediately stopped drinking and threw the remaining contents of her mug in my face, which stopped my gloating pretty quickly. The tepid piss-coffee was running down my cheeks and chin as I set my mug down.

"You little whore!" I yelled in mock anger. Meg quickly set her mug down as well, in a fit of giggles. I roughly shoved her against the wall and grabbed her under her arms. Lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and once again my cock was in her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her, still just under her furry armpits, and my mouth closed on hers as I began rhythmically fucking her against the wall. Light as she was the effort was still significant and the two of us were soon panting coffee breath into each other's faces. The stink was something. Neither of us had brushed our teeth in two days, we'd been drinking tons of beer, smoking, eating junk food, and had just chugged mugs of pissy coffee. Plus we were completely coated in sex filth and unwashed. So in other words, the two of us were in absolute heaven.

After a while we got a bit tired (we'd been using each other hard and putting each other away wet, so we're hardly in peak athletic performance by now!) and collapsed back on the soaked futon. By now I think we were both used to the soggy mattress, and actually, the cool wetness was a nice relief from the sauna that was my room. We smoked some more shisha while lying side by side absent-mindedly chatting, then abruptly Meg flipped around so her head was at my feet and starts licking and sucking my toes. Always happy to reciprocate I held one of her feet in my hand and began to suck as well, starting with her big toe and moving down til I reached her pinky toe. Inevitably I start to get hard, and Meg clearly feels similarly as one hand begins purposefully stroking her slit. It's hard to tell how wet she might be, given how soaked we both already are!

We migrate from our foot foreplay and begin a more traditional 69, her mouth doing its wonders on my cock while I bury my face in her fantastic unwashed bush again. I'm quite happily munching her rug as she's slobbering on my shaft when she reaches around and begins rubbing my taint and ass crack. She knows, of course, that I have a thing for anal and I make no secret of how much I'm enjoying her fingers. I do take a brief moment to grab my tub of Boy Butter from the night stand and toss it to her. She scoops out a solid handful and slathers it in my crack, then meaningfully passes the tub back to me. I take the hint and take a few fingers full as well before tossing it away. She presses a chunk of the grease into my asshole, followed by one, then quickly two fingers.

"Well don't stop there! You've got more fingers don't you?" Is my reply, slightly muffled by her bush. Her two fingers feel great, but I'm used to significantly larger hands! I quickly shove three lubed fingers into her butthole, eliciting a gasp from my less anally-accomplished friend.

"Well if that's how it's gonna be!" She exclaims in mock shock. A third finger immediately enters my ass, quickly followed by a fourth. I meanwhile slide my thumb in her cunt while sucking on her clit.

"Mmmmm girl that's good, but if you suck my cock I bet you can get your whole fist in there."

"Damn Josh, you have been being an anal whore lately, haven't you?"

"You know it!" I giggle. "Now, get sucking and fisting!" She's fisted me before, but it was quite an event. Now however, she slides right in. The full feeling is amazing, and my cock stiffens even further as her mouth wraps around it. She's sucking on the head of my cock, periodically swirling her tongue around it, while pushing her whole fist, now closed, deeper and deeper into my ass. It's all I can do to reciprocate, but even that just serves to turn me on more and bring me closer to cumming. She seems to be flexing her asshole around my fingers, while the smell coming from her unwashed snatch is incredibly - overwhelming and arousing. And since my tongue is pressed hard to her clit, my nose is fully buried in her thick, fragrant bush. I'm moaning with pleasure into her pussy, even as I'm licking at her wet slit.

A few more minutes of this and she's worked my well trained asshole to the point where her small fist is able to slide all the way in and out. It may be small, but it still creates a huge surge of pleasure every time it passes my sphincter and soon that, combined with her oral skills on my cock, has pushed me over the edge.

"Holy fuck Meg... don't you dare fucking stop... fuck, fuck fuck! Aaaaaah!" Her mouth closes over my dick as her fist thrusts forward one last time and I'm pulsing cum into her mouth. She slowly pulls her arm from my ass, then slides her mouth off my cock, sucking as she does. In the excitement I'd already removed my hand from her holes, so now she climbs forward and lays on top of me. She's holding her mouth closed and smiling, so I have a good idea of what comes next. I open my mouth, but rather than make out with me, she lets the fresh cum she's just collected slowly drip from her mouth to mine. The salty fluid hits my mouth and I sigh with pleasure, then she does begin to make out with me and we swap my cum til none is left, either swallowed or dribbled down our chins.

We smoke some more hookah and have a few beers, but by now we're both pretty beat. It's been one hell of a weekend! After finishing our second beer each we piss on each other one more time (I sit under her crotch and have her fill my mouth, letting it overflow and run down my body; she lies down and has me piss standing up all up and and down her) followed by another very pleasurable but unremarkable fuck. It's mid-afternoon, and I knew she had somewhere to be that night (no idea, didn't ask) and after a bit more sweaty snuggling in the piss-puddle of a mattress she says she's got to go. We aren't much for long goodbyes. She locates her skirt and wipes some of the filth off her body with it, slides her flip flops on, and then grabs the undershirt of mine she's worn for the two delivery guys.

"You don't mind if I steal this, do you?" It's dry by now and no longer see through, but it's also very clearly stained - not unlike the shirt she was wearing when she arrived.

"Not at all Meg!" And with that pulls the shirt over her fantastic filthy body, blows a kiss, and she's off.

I'm a complete mess. Piss, lube, cum, beer, bite marks, sweat, bong water, and lord knows what else all over me; just utterly trashed. I'm also hungry and exhausted. I scarf down the remains of the Chinese food - day old and unrefrigerated the whole time, but I'm past caring. It's just about edible when paired with a warm beer. I figure I've got just enough time to recover before work the next day. It's mid-afternoon so I set my alarm for 9pm when I figure I'll do some cleanup and take a shower, which should mean I can still get a decent night's sleep in.

My alarm actually does wake me at 9 and I do a bit of tidying up, getting the worst of the fluid soaked up with a towel and all the beer cans and food trays cleared away at least. With the effort naturally I worked up another sweat. Even after a weekend of acclimation I could tell I stunk. The thought of how filthy I was, as well as memories for the past few days had me turned on again and I was rather looking forward to a good jerk off session in the shower. I was in the bathroom and just about to turn the water on when my phone vibrated with a text. It was my friend Kristy from a few blocks over.

"Drunk need your cock in my pussy get here now."

It's quarter to ten on a Sunday, I'm completely filthy to include all kinds of fluids from another girl all over me, still slightly drunk and also hung over, and I've got work the next morning. So of course I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a shirt, swigged down several gulps of Jack, grabbed a RedBull from the fridge to drink on the way, and headed over to help my friend out! But that's another story.