Heel for Heel, Toe for Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy laughed at the expression on my face, rose a little, leaned towards me. Her hands caught her full boobs in cupped hands; leaning forward, she presented a tantalizing nipple to my lips. I reached out with my tongue, swirled it around her bud, sucked it gently in between my lips. She leaned away, moved her other breast to my lips.

Ingrid had moved down the bed, next to my feet. Strong, meticulous fingers began to give me a warm, relaxing foot-rub. I wouldn't have expected it, but found it perfectly complemented the excitement the other two were providing.

Danny's feet began to roll my shaft between her soles. I felt my balls swell, rise up tight against my body. Her hands came around my chest, found my nipples, began to toy with them. She pulled herself tight against my back, put her mouth to my ear.

"Stockings, Charlie," she whispered. "It's your choice. On or off?" Sharp teeth gently nipped my earlobe then she leaned away slightly.

"Wait just a second," I said to Amy. I looked down at Danny's perfect anklets as her feet slid up and down me. I could see her toenails through the mesh. I started to reach for them, realized I still held her red shoes.

Amy's laughter rang across the room as I tossed them to one side, caught Danny's feet, ran my hands over them, up and down her calves as far as my arms would reach, thumbs circling her anklebones.

On or off? I couldn't decide. The mesh was delightful, delicious, soft. It set off those beautiful feet perfectly. To remove them would be a desecration, a vandalization. Still...

My delight aside, I was surprised at how deeply I'd been aroused by this display. To be certain, I'd had partners in lingerie of different sorts and high heels were ubiquitous, of course. Yet nothing had touched me this deeply. Was it their apparent emphasis on legs and feet?

It didn't help when Ingrid began running a strong thumb up the length of one of my soles, then down the other, nor when Amy slid a slim hand between my legs, caught my sac and began to gently fondle its contents.

I felt my desire rising still more, felt my heart begin to pound. Smiling, her dark eyes sparkling, Amy laughed softly beside me.

I looked in the mirror, admired Ingrid's long back and firm bottom, turned my eyes to Amy's breasts. She saw my gaze shift and moved so I could see them better. Her smile turned to a grin as she used one hand to play with them, lifting one, squeezing the other, rolling stiff nipples under her thumb for me to watch. Her other hand encircled the Boys, pulled them gently away from my body. I hissed my pleasure, moaned happily as Ingrid's thumbs dug into the pads of my heels.

Danny's feet paused for a second. I could feel their warmth through the silk material.

"Shall I continue, Charlie?" she whispered.

Impulsively, I reached down, pulled one anklet off, then the other. Tossing them aside, I caught her bare feet in my hands, squeezed them softly. Her toes were perfect, her ankles were perfect, her skin was perfect -- soft, impeccably groomed. There was not a trace of callus anywhere, no flaws of any kind. Amazed, I let my fingers trail over them. Not wanting to break the spell by tickling, I kept my touch firm and felt my desire grow as I explored her instep.

She giggled behind me, but I knew it was from pleasure. She remained still as my tourist fingers explored her feet.

I paused and she pulled them loose from my hands, again running them up and down my now-aching shaft. I'd never had a handjob so gentle, so expertly done.

So exciting.

"Amy?" came Danny's soft brogue from behind me.

Without further instruction, the Asian woman produced a bottle of lube. Holding it well above my groin, she squeezed it. A thin line of lube emerged; Amy carefully swirled a lacy pattern of lube over both cock and feet, then more, more still.

Danny laughed again at the cool sensation. Amy put the bottle aside and, keeping her one hand on my balls, she leaned forward to again present her nipples to my mouth. I had no hesitation now. I could see the pleasure in her eyes as I sucked first one and then the other into my mouth, my tongue swirling and playing.

Then Danny's slippery feet began to run up and down my shaft, lingering over my crown before sliding back down.

Ingrid shifted her position and in the mirror I could see her boobs sway softly beneath her as she rolled my feet between her palms, pulled individual toes, dug knuckles into the heavy mass of my heel.

Danny winked at me in the mirror, pressed her feet together to increase the pressure.

"Hold my feet, Charlie," she said softly. My vision was filled with the delectable Amy; my hands fumbled their way, found the bridges of Danny's feet.

"Work with me, Charlie," she said. "Press them together. Help me."

I did and nearly lost it right there. She continued running her soles up and down my cock, the movement and pressure of those soft feet stoking a fire I'd never known existed before.

Amy pulled her breast from my mouth, bent to me. Her free hand pulled our mouths together as her tongue slipped between my teeth, explored my gums, played and danced with my own tongue.

I began to shake slightly. When I pulled out of the kiss, I could see Danny's bright eyes examining me, a happy smile on her face.

She lifted her feet, slid up my length, rolled my crown a couple of times, allowed her feet to fall down again.

My thighs started to quiver. I was very close.

"Enough hands, Charlie," Danny commanded from behind my shoulder. "Let me."

Free of the pressure of my hands, the strokes of her feet on my dick were softer. I felt myself step back from the brink of the orgasm, groaned slightly.

All three of them giggled. Ingrid turned from my feet, spoke.

"You just relax, Mr. Garvey. You're in good..."

Her giggle turned to open laughter at the unintended pun.

"...good hands. Just relax and enjoy."

How not? I had a stunning blonde rubbing my feet -- and I suddenly realized how much I had needed that! A classic Japanese beauty was fondling the Boys and providing me my choice of insanely beautiful boobs to kiss. Meanwhile, the softest, kindest, most arousing freckled feet in the known world were running gently up and down my cock.

I could get to enjoy this...

It was Amy who pulled away, rose gracefully from the bed.

"Leaving?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder, smiled gently.

"Just an intermission, Charlie, something to let you catch your breath."

Walking away — how gracefully she moved, how beautifully those hips swayed, how firm were those thighs! — she opened the door to the hall. Outside was the trolley. As she wheeled it inside, I could see there was a condensation-beaded pitcher of what looked like orange juice and an ice bucket with an unopened bottle of champagne. Four long-stemmed glasses and a highly-polished silver dish cover completed the trolley's load.

I admired the girl's boobs, sex and firm stomach as she parked the trolley, opened the champagne expertly and began to pour.

Ingrid stopped rubbing my feet, stood to help Amy, pouring orange juice to fill the flutes. She brought the first mimosa to me, kneeling gracefully as she presented it.

I realized that I was suddenly very thirsty and took it gratefully, gulping half of it even as Danny continued her slow, gentle stroking of my organ. The stroke changed momentarily when Amy handed her her own glass, but she kept at it, keeping me aroused, ready, teetering close without quite pushing me over.

A minute or two later, the girls collected the empty glasses, placed them on the trolley and moved it to one side.

All the time, Danny had not ceased her slow stimulation. I was hard enough that I felt the skin on my cock would split from the pressure, but her slippery feet rose, fell, swirled, teased, slowly making me ever harder, ever more aroused. I was beginning to pant in my desire.

It was Amy who resumed my foot-rub. Ingrid's skin tasted different, her perfume — natural and purchased — was different too. Her kisses tasted of mimosa, her skin of cinnamon and soft breezes. Her breasts were larger, her nipples longer. Looking in the mirror, I could see her sex, lips swollen and dark.

Danny's feet began to speed up. She rubbed her toes, ever so carefully, around my cockhead, her exquisite nails lightly dragging across my rock-hard rim. Underneath her feet, Ingrid's hand began to roll and gently tug on my balls; a slim finger ran back and forth along my taint.

I began to shiver, to gasp.

"It's time, Charlie," Ingrid whispered. "It's time now." With that, she pulled my face harder against her breast, squeezed my balls firmly but gently. I sucked at her taut nipple as Amy's strong fingers dug into my arches and Danny squeezed my cock between her feet, shaking and wiggling them around and over my crown. As I felt my orgasm start, Danny's hands left my nipples, seized my biceps and held me in a firm grasp, unable to move as the ecstasy rolled through me.

I gasped and came in wondrous glory, in silk-smooth, honeyed pleasure, in sunrises of dancing flame. I came watched by three happy smiles. I came with a bliss dimly remembered from a long-ago first love. I came with timelessness I'd never before experienced, then sank slowly into a warm, contented relaxation that had evaded me since my first corner office.

+

I awoke to the sun beginning to set outside. I could see the three women sitting in the sun on the balcony outside.

Danny was, feet pointed towards me, half-reclining in a double-wide chaise lounge, large round sunglasses on her eyes and her hands behind her neck. Ingrid and Amy were seated on low stools at her feet, facing each other, their knees almost touching. Danny's feet rested on their thighs.

Her legs were spread enough that I could see her sex, pink lips under a triangle of flame.

A plastic tub lay on the balcony, two white cotton cloths hanging over its rim. A rumpled towel lay beside it. A wash basin, I guessed. As I watched, a drop of water fell from one of the washcloths into a small puddle below.

Beside it, a low table held a variety of instruments, an array of those mysterious feminine things men try not to know about -- probably shouldn't know about, truth be told. I recognized clippers, nail files and a pumice stone, but the remaining array of goos and jars and utensils were terra incognita  to my masculine eyes.

Danny had a row of foam toe separators between her toes. As I watched, Ingrid was rubbing the sole of her left foot with her thumbs. The Irish girl smiled at the sensation; wriggled slightly with clear pleasure. Her breasts shifted slightly from side to side.

"Hold still!" Amy hissed softly. One of her hands was holding Danny's right foot. Her other held a nail polish applicator. As I watched, she bent forward, carefully painting one nail with a bright red polish. She dipped the brush into the bottle, bent again to Danny's foot, made a couple of short strokes, leaned back and examined her work.

"There now," she said softly. "What do you think?"

Danny opened her eyes, sat up and pulled her feet towards her. Her smile was her answer.

Her eyes looked beyond her feet, saw me staring. She giggled, the other two turned towards me and joined her.

Danny's eyes locked on mine and her giggle turned to a sweet smile. She didn't close her legs when Ingrid and Amy rose, leaving herself exposed for my inspection. I admired her sex for a moment; my attention turned to her feet as Amy and Ingrid carefully removed the toe separators.

Danny wiggled her toes at me, her laughter open and happy now.

"What do you  think, Charlie?" she said.

I felt my arousal return as I stood up. Danny's delectable feet seemed to fill my universe and I felt myself getting harder with every step towards the balcony. Kneeling, my hands stretched out without my even thinking.

"Ah, ah!" Ingrid said, her hands catching my wrists. "Don't touch just yet, Charlie. The paint's still wet -- you'll smear it!"

"They're beautiful," I whispered, almost reverently.

They were, too. Right then, Danny's feet were the centre of Beauty, of Entrancement, of Desirability. I could see the long bones in her feet -- slender, straight, concealed by impeccable smooth skin. The newly-painted nails glowed like rubies in the fading sun.

"They're yours," Amy smiled. "In maybe half an hour."

"Meanwhile," Ingrid smiled. "Would you care for something to eat, Charlie?"

I nodded, not really hungry, but knowing I would be soon.

Ingrid laughed, moved a light chair to face Danny, pushed me gently to sit in it. She and Amy placed a small table in front of me before bringing in the trolley from the hall. A silver tray held a glass of white wine and an array of small sandwiches, fruits and crudites.

"Charlie," I heard Ingrid say. My attention was focused on Danny, on her sex, on her smooth, firm legs, on her soft, entrancing feet, on those wriggling toes.

"Charlie!" Ingrid repeated. A finger took my chin, turned it up towards her. "Charlie. Pay attention, please. Who would you like to serve you your meal?"

"Mmm? What?" I turned my mind away from a mental count-down from thirty minutes, chose almost at random "Um, Amy. Please."

She smiled, kissed my forehead, released my chin. My head turned back to Danny, still exhibited on the chaise lounge a few feet away.

Amy shifted the tray to the table, set the wine glass in front of me. Absently, I reached for one of the sandwiches. Amy pulled the tray away slightly.

"My job, Charlie. Your job is to look and to enjoy."

And she did. She fed me, bite by bite, holding the food to my mouth as I stared at Danny - and at Ingrid, for the blonde goddess had joined Danny on the balcony. She sat on the other side of the chaise lounge, swung long, graceful legs up and lowered them across Danny's bare thighs.

She wiggled her feet at Danny. "A little help, please?"

Danny laughed and, careful of the drying paint on her toes, grasped one of the blonde girl's ankles. Slim fingers caressed Ingrid's white high heeled shoe, slowly undid the strap buckle, finally pulling it free and easing the shoe off the girl's foot.

"That's better," Ingrid breathed. Her eyes darted to mine; with a sly smile, she shifted her body, spread her legs a little, exposing her flower to my view. I smiled in acknowledgement of the display the two were presenting for my pleasure.

Amy took the opportunity to feed me a strawberry. Her hand slid under the table; soft fingers moved along my thigh, encircled my swollen shaft and began to move, slowly, barely touching, up and down its length.

Danny removed the other shoe, leaving Ingrid dressed in knee-highs and pearls. Ingrid leaned in, ran her hand over the redhead's jaw, kissed her carefully before leaning back.

"Keep going, Danny. Please." She ran her hands over her breasts, lifted them as if for my inspection.

I approved, lifted my glass in salute.

Laughing, the redhead's fingertips traced their way up Ingrid's shin, over her knee, over the top of her stockings, continued tracing a slow path over the bare skin of her firm inner thigh. She paused just short of the blonde's bare pussy, moved upward again, gently traced the length of her labia before slowly moving back down her thigh.

Ingrid sighed, moaned softly as Danny's fingers explored the welts of her stockings, began to roll them down. Slowly, carefully, methodically, those slim fingers exposed Ingrid's knee, then more and more of her calf.

Amy's hand took my jaw, turned my head towards her. She planted a firm kiss on my lips, fed me piece of cheese and, giggling, turned my head back to the other two. Her hand continued its slow, constant, barely-there stimulation of my cock; I was beginning to find it hard to breath.

With a small tug, the stocking came off Ingrid's toes, She wiggled them in the air as Amy completed rolling it, set it aside. Her fingers rolled the blonde's toes, pulled them softly.

Ingrid leaned in, kissed her. It wasn't a short kiss. I could see both of them begin to breath a bit harder as Danny's hands flowed over the tall girl's breasts; soft flesh moving under gentle hands. I could see dew on Ingrid's sex as the two broke their kiss.

Danny's fingers drifted back over the mesh of the blonde's other stocking, higher, past her knee, over the welt. She stroked Ingrid's thigh with a gentle fingertip, then moved up to explore her slippery labia. Ingrid's eyes closed for a moment; she shivered and I could see her swallow. Her eyes popped open as Danny's fingers left her sex; laughter filled my ears.

I gasped as Amy s hand squeezed my cockhead firmly for an instant before resuming its languid caresses.

Danny carefully rolled the stocking down Ingrid's leg, exposing more and more of her skin. My breath caught as the woman's ankle became visible.

Ingrid's heel emerged; a second later, Danny was pulling the nylon off her foot entirely. She rubbed the tall girl's toes lovingly. Eyes sparkling, she lifted Ingrid's foot to her mouth, kissed the girl's toes.

At that, Amy rose from where she was sitting beside me. I gasped as her hand lifted away from me entirely, leaving my cock swaying under the table.

"Come to bed, Charlie." My eyes were fixed on the two women on the balcony, but I stood nonetheless, let her hand find mine and move me back into the room.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Ingrid and Danny stood up. They moved with utter grace, arms by their sides, hips swaying, slim ankles over small feet pointing out each step, light gleaming off painted toes.

Their smiles seemed very, very real.

Danny bent down to me, whispered.

"You're a lot of fun, Charlie. Thanks for being here."

She dragged one fingertip lightly down the length of my cock.

"And thank you for bringing this! It's beautiful, Charlie."

The look on my face must have been precious, for the room was suddenly filled with their laughter. Danny crawled onto the big bed behind me. I would've turned, but I felt one of Ingrid's breasts on my shoulder. I turned, looked up at her, saw that her smile matched Danny's.

She squeezed my organ, ran her finger around my sac. Laughing, she too pulled away, lay down behind me. Danny and Ingrid arranged themselves, pillows piled up behind them as they lay back against the bed's headboard. Their legs were pointed towards me and my eyes immediately fixed on two lovely pair of feet.

I'd gotten hard earlier just watching them on the balcony and Amy's teasing fingers had left me barely able to breath. Now, I watched as the two girls teased me in their own fashion, bare toes like a matador's red cape. My gaze rolled past their feet, up their shins, knees, past parted thighs, lingered momentarily over exposed clefts before scanning flat tummies and captivating breasts, then back down, settling at last on those singularly pretty feet.

Why had I never realized how beautiful feet could be?

Then something else struck me, something obvious, something I should have seen an hour ago had I not been thinking mainly with my secondary brain.

Steiner had set this up, all of it. Of course! Why else would three utterly gorgeous women suddenly show up in the middle of Sicily to introduce me to desires I'd never imagined? That video last night had been diagnostic, using computer images to identify my personal kink. All she had to do was find the right... contractors.

It became immaterial, for the girls giggled, squirmed and waved their feet at me again. My attention was drawn to them like a magnet to steel. I swiveled around, bent and crawled forward on elbows and knees.

I spread my knees for balance, leaned forward, One hand capturing Ingrid's foot, the other Danny's. My thumbs caressed soft insteps, my fingers swept over rounded ankles, then I was bending towards them, sniffing, inhaling their natural scent. The tip of my tongue trailed over Danny's toenails - scarlet gems set in freckled skin. Ideally shaped, her nails were absolutely even and perfectly painted. I found my heart pounding as I dragged my lips along them.