Heel for Heel, Toe for Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her big toe in my mouth, sucking it deeper, opening my lips to include more toes. The red-haired lass squirmed, giggled gently as my tongue explored between toes, moved on to others.

I started slightly when I felt a soft touch between my knees. Looking down, I saw Amy's dark hair emerging from between my legs. Lying on her back, she reached around, took my rigid sex in her hand and smiled happily up at me.

"Hello, Charlie," she purred.

Her tongue made a slow, broad lick around and between my balls. I could see her eyes blink at me, then she had squirmed far enough up between my legs that she could bend my cock down and take my crown into her mouth.

"Charlie."  Two voices speaking together caught my attention,

I shifted my gaze, looked at the deliriously-lovely sight of Ingrid's and Danny's feet. I again took Danny's toes into my mouth, sucked hard, pulled back. They emerged with a low pop!  and Danny laughed.

I moved my head, examined Ingrid's foot. Below me, Amy began rolling her tongue around my cockhead, pushing my arousal higher and higher.

Ingrid's toes were longer than Danny's, but equally perfect in their size, shape and grooming. I kissed my way along them, one, then another, then along to the other foot.

My hands caressed their feet and I began to run my tongue over them, broad strokes on soles and toes and ankles and heels.

Delightful and thrilling as it was, it took concentration, for Amy had moved far enough that she could take more and more of my cock into her mouth. She seized my sac with a hand, wrapped the other around the base of my shaft and began to bob up and down along its length.

Her soft lips swept along my shaft with each stroke. Her masterful tongue lashed my underside as she moved over me.

My arousal was rocketing up with every lick and swirl of Amy's tongue, surging with every second I was able to kiss and nibble the small, smooth feet in my hands. My balls felt huge, heavy; I could feel my anus pucker; a shimmering ball of soft fire began to build in my cockhead.

The feet I was enjoying shifted, turned slightly. I looked up. Ingrid and Danny had rolled towards each other, had their arms wrapped around each other's heads. I could see tongues teasing and playing with each other as slim fingers swept firm breasts, flowed over silken skin on stomachs, arms and shoulders.

That sight was all it took. My hands clutched their feet as I came in shimmering, boiling, volcanic ecstasy. Below me, Amy took my tool deeper into her mouth as I erupted, shooting jet after jet deep in her throat. Her fingers swept my balls, pulled them gently away from my body. I gasped, shuddered, struggled for breath.

Amy released my softening rod and began worming her way out from under me, towards the foot of the bed. Danny and Ingrid, comfort and warmth and happiness on their faces, came to me, enfolded me in warm arms, soft breasts and strong, slender legs, helping me lie down on my back. Each gave me a gentle kiss before lying down, one on either side, heads on my shoulders.

Outside, I could see the final rays of the fading sun.

+

And then the room was dark but for dozens of candles. Candles on the desk, candles on the bureau, candles on window ledges and candles in tall, free-standing candelabras. The large wall-mounted mirror on one side of the room reflected flickering light on walls and ceilings. My sleepy eyes blinked several times. I found the dancing silence relaxing beyond belief.

Danny and Ingrid were still asleep, their heads on my shoulders. When I raised my own head to look around, I saw Amy sitting in a soft chair near the door, a book in her hands.

Seeing that I was awake, she came to me, so silent, so light on her feet that she seemed to be a ghost or spirit. Yet no ghost I'd ever heard of had such a perfect form, such soft brown areolae, such trim ankles or flawless hips.

Being careful not to wake her, she bent over the sleeping Danny. She had to stretch to reach me. Her breath was sweet, her lips soft, laden with promise.

"How are you, Charlie?" she whispered.

"Um.. Good. I think. What time is it?"

She grinned a little.

"The time, Charlie? For you, it's always the right time." She reached beside her, tugged on the bell pull. "Just lie there, Charlie."

She stood, looked at the two forms curled against me. In the candlelight, the two sleeping women looked very young, very innocent, very beautiful.

"But they need to wake up, too."

"I'd feel guilty if we did," I said softly.

"Well," she smiled, "perhaps we can wait a minute or two. Until your refreshments arrive."

"Refreshments?"

"You need to keep your strength up, Mr. Garvey. Lie still until they come."

Amy moved to my feet, began to run her hands over them, a languid, leisurely foot massage. I bent my head a little to watch, took my time appreciating what I could see of her -- tiny waist and shapely breasts still supported — emphasized — by the scrap of shelf bra. The sight of her exquisite nudity and the sensation of her pleasing my feet were delightful; I was hardly surprised at the catch in my breathing, the tightening in my groin, the sudden rising length over my abdomen.

Amy, watching, gave a happy chortle.

"See, Charlie? This place is magic."

She paused her massage to run her hands up her waist, cup them under her breasts, present them to me. I could see both nipples were hard.

"See?" she giggled.

There was a soft knock at the door.

Amy rose, waited perhaps ten seconds before opening the door. Outside was the ubiquitous trolley, again laden with something. She wheeled it to one side of the bed, left it, stepped to the side.

Bending down, she ran her tongue down Danny's jawline. When the girl turned her head, blinked sleepy eyes, Amy greeted her with a soft, lengthy kiss.

"Time to get up, Danny."

The lithe redhead stretched against me. Her eyes swept over the room and she smiled.

"Good morning, Akina." She rolled to me, kissed my cheek, lifted herself to my lips and greeted me properly and extensively.

I was rock hard now. I barely noticed Amy circling the bed to my other side. My arms full of Irish colleen, I noticed nothing but Danny until she pulled away, to be instantly replaced by a newly-awakened, tousle-haired Ingrid. Wordlessly, the Nordic beauty kissed me, a hand sweeping slowly over my chest and stomach.

There was the sound of a slight slap. Ingrid squealed softly, pulled away, one hand rubbing a buttock with insincere indignation.

"I'll take care of Mr. Garvey," Amy said. "You two go clean up."

I was disappointed, but took the opportunity to watch two enchanting bums as Danny and Ingrid went into the master bathroom. The door closed quietly behind them.

"You stay there, Charlie," Amy whispered. From the trolley, she brought over a tray with towels, a thermos, a razor and such.

"Up!" she commanded in a soft voice. I lifted my head and she slid a towel under my head, pulling it down to my shoulders. She poured hot water from the thermos into a small bowl.

Wetting a facecloth, she rubbed soap on it.

"Close your eyes, Charlie," she said. I did and she washed my face. The cloth was at that ideal, almost-too-hot temperature. She rinsed the cloth, wiped soap from my face.

Turning back to the tray, she produced an old-fashioned shaving brush and a mug. My grandfather had had a mug like that, one with shaving soap. I smiled at the memory. Sure enough, Amy dipped the brush in hot water, circled inside the mug a few times and proceeded to brush a fragrant lather over my jaw and throat.

"Hold still," she said. Producing a very ordinary razor, she deftly shaved my face as I lay there. It had been years since anyone had shaved me - a barber in Chicago, I think. It felt heavenly, one of those luxuries I had long forgotten.

Amy giggled loudly, pulled the razor away.

"Stop that, Charlie!" she said, using one of her hands to pull one of mine away from her sex. She laughed heartily. "Don't get me distracted!"

She restarted, finished soon after, wiped my face down with a wet washcloth before removing the towel, setting things back on the trolley. There was a comb there, too, and she quickly ran it through my hair before holding up a hand mirror for my inspection.

"There now, Charlie. Everybody feels better after cleaning up."

I ran my hand over my chin. I guess I had needed that shave. I did feel better for it.

Amy leaned in, kissed me briefly. From the bathroom, I could hear Ingrid and Danny talking to each other.

"Now," Amy said. "Where were we?"

Smiling, she lifted my hand, replaced it on her thigh. Her eyes sparkled in the candlelight. I ran my hand over the silk-covered leg, jerked slightly as her hand closed on my ignored cock.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. My hand explored her pussy and her eyes grew misty as my fingers gently probed her slick depths. Her hand drifted up and down my shaft, swirled lightly around my mushroom before beginning all over. Occasionally, her fingers would close on my shaft and her thumb massage that super-sensitive triangle under my head.

The door to the bathroom opened and the other two emerged.

"I think he's ready!" Amy called. The other girls smiled. Danny came to the other side of the bed, sat down on the edge, bent over and took my cockhead between her lips just long enough to flick my slit with the tip of her tongue. She backed off with a small pop!  before leaning over and kissing me.

Grinning, she went to the trolley, found chocolate, orange slices, sweet biscuits, brandy.

She fed me, bite by bite, sip by sip. I felt a warmth on my cock and saw her lips had been replaced by Ingrid's. Amy kept stroking my shaft while Ingrid delighted my cockhead, swirling her tongue around it like a small ice cream cone. But, where Danny had just said Hi to my manhood, Ingrid began to give it a formal civic welcome. All that was missing was the key to the city.

Brushing Amy's hand aside, Ingrid's tongue strokes got broader, firmer and started running the full length of my cock.

Her lips swept over me, soft nibbles building my hunger. I was awake now, awake in every sense, with  every sense, filled with urgent lust. I waved off Danny's offer of another biscuit, looked down at Ingrid.

A cloud of blonde hair marked Ingrid bobbing her head over me, her cheeks hollow with suction. Wanting a better view, I brushed it to one side, enjoying the sight almost as much as I was her mouth.

I felt my cock reach the back of her mouth. She paused, pulled back a fraction, then lowered her head again and I could feel myself sliding into her throat. Up she rose, then down again. A third time, a fourth and Ingrid lifted off me, panting just a little.

The three pulled away and Amy again lifted my hand off her sex.

They smiled down at me, angelic smiles from very worldly angels.

"Up you get, Charlie," Ingrid said. "I need to lie down."

I looked beside me, felt the air move on my wet rod.

"There's room," I smiled.

"Up! It's time for you to do some work, Signore Garvey."

I half-rolled, stood, moved out of the way, took another sip of brandy as the three took a couple of seconds to straighten the sheets. I set the snifter back on the trolley as Ingrid pulled a couple of pillows together at the head of the bed, lay down on them, her hair spreading out like spilled wheat.

The other women knelt by her thighs. Ingrid looked at them, nodded and raised her legs. Amy and Danny instantly caught her calves in their hands, turning and supporting the blonde's legs so that the soles of her feet were pressed together.

Danny chuckled, produced a small bottle of lube and drizzled some between Ingrid's soles.

My breath caught. Yes, I could see Ingrid's sex open to me, her magnificent breasts flattened against her ribs. As I watched, she ran her tongue slowly between her lips. Yet those feet! I was suddenly struck by how much those lube-slick soles looked like...

I tried to swallow, my eyes darting up over Ingrid's feet to her pussy, back down to her feet, so perfectly aligned and presented to me. I walked on my knees to approach her; Danny and Amy adjusted Ingrid's feet to be at the right level.

I took the girl by slim ankles, moved forward a bit, adjusted her feet a fraction, then eased my hips forward, my cock sliding between Ingrid's soft, slippery, welcoming soles. Never could I have dreamed of being this excited, never could I have imagined anything as sensuous as the feeling of her soles slipping slowly over my turgid, eager cock. I took a deep breath, pushed further, gasped slightly.

"How tight?" Amy asked me, softly, trying to not interfere with the sensation.

"It's good. No, maybe a little tighter, please."

Obediently, the two pushed Ingrid's feet together a little harder, held them steady. My cockhead emerged out the other side of the blonde's feet and I ran my thumbs over her pale-vanished nails. I pushed as far as I could go, pulled back slowly, felt myself being slowly swallowed by her soles.

I couldn't remember anything so pleasurable, not ever.

My cock emerging on my side, I pushed back in, faster this time. And back out. In.

Above Ingrid's feet, directly in front of me, Danny and Ingrid leaned in towards each other. Danny laughed as Amy ran a tongue around her face. The laugh was cut off by Amy's mouth finding hers and the two began kissing in earnest. I could see tongues moving behind their cheeks, watched their heads turn slightly for better angles, watched their breasts heave as their excitement grew.

I began driving harder between Ingrid's soles now, faster. The sight of the two women making out in front of me, the overwhelming feeling of Ingrid's soft soles on my cock and the look of her blue eyes watching me from the head of the bed together pushed me higher and fuller than I had ever experienced. It had never been this quick before, never this far.

Normally, I would have been empty and asleep for ten minutes now, but these three incredible wenches were stoking a furnace of lust. It was too pleasant, too exciting to let it stop. I wanted more.

"Harder," I grunted, imploring. Without breaking their kiss, Amy and Danny pushed on Ingrid's feet, dumping a bucket of liquid oxygen on my fire and I came, shuddering, quivering, gasping in ecstasy and excitement and fulfillment. Thick gouts of pearly joy shot from me, coating Ingrid's stomach, pussy and thighs. Some went so far as to land on her breasts.

The orgasm lasted longer than any I could remember, then, boneless, I fell to the bed, heard far-distant female voices laughing, felt warm cloths cleaning me.

And I slept.

I slept the best sleep I could remember.

I slept amid the warmth of three beautiful, supremely talented women.

I slept with a new comfort in my mind, a new way forward.

I would be, now. Going forward.

One foot at a time.

+

Thanks for reading! Your comments and feedback would be most welcome.