Heidi Learns to Swallow Daddy's Cum

Story Info
Heidi and her Daddy continue their sexual lessons.
4.4k words
4.75
62.4k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

All characters are over the age nineteen, and like everything I write this takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

These are the same characters from my earlier story Heidi Cums With Daddy. Like that story, this takes place in the last part of 1986.

~~

My name is Heidi.

My mom died when I was young, and my father raised me by himself, doing an amazing job of being strict without being overbearing, and being involved with my life without being overprotective.

About a month ago when my father was helping me drive my car to college after Thanksgiving, we were caught in a blizzard and forced to spend the night in a cheap motel.

As the snow came down outside, boundaries were crossed inside.

It had been an unexpected stop, and because we didn't have much with us in the way of clothes, we'd ended up sharing the single bed naked, once we got our wet clothes off.

We'd intended to slide in and out of bed and dress and undress in the dark, sleeping that way out of pure necessity.

However a perfect storm of a power failure, the howling wind, and my accidental discovery of his erection had led to a sexually charged and somewhat flirtatious conversation.

And that had led to him eating my pussy in the motel bed, giving me the first orgasm I'd ever had that was caused by someone else.

Within moments of that orgasm he pushed his cock into me, and I discovered new depths of pleasure when he exploded inside me and pumped me full of his hot semen.

Before the night was over he fucked me again, and then again the next night in a nicer hotel room next to my college campus.

A few weeks later I flew home for Christmas, and he picked me up at the airport.

~

"Heidi!" he exclaimed, wrapping me up in a bear hug. "It's so great to see you. How was your flight?"

"Not bad." I told him. "Crowded, but that's what I get for flying at this time of the year. I'm just glad to be home for a few weeks."

"How were classes?" he said. "Get through those final few weeks, okay?"

He took the bigger bag from me and led the way towards the parking garage.

"I did." I said. "I was worried about taking too big of a course load, but I think I found a really good rhythm to studying and staying caught up. It helps that I really enjoy the subject matter."

"Great." He said. "I'm really glad you're home."

"Me too Daddy." I said, grinning at him. "I need this break even worse than I needed Thanksgiving."

"I should prepare you," he said, "I haven't decorated a bit for Christmas. I figured you and I could pick out a tree tomorrow morning, and then do some grocery shopping. We can decide what to do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day later."

"I'm looking forward to it." I told him. "I've missed spending time with you."

He didn't make eye contact with me as we approached the car, and I wondered if he was feeling any regret about our sexual explorations together.

We got my luggage into the back, and then we were on our way.

"What would you like for dinner tonight?" He asked. "We could cook at home or go somewhere. It's your choice."

"Let me cook for you." I said. "I've missed cooking while living in the dorm, and I'm sick of eating out. Do you have the stuff to make spaghetti?"

"I've got all that at the house." He said with a grin. "I was hoping you'd offer while you were home. Maybe you could make some extra sauce and put it in the freezer before you fly back."

"Sure." I said. "If I wrap it, can I consider freezing the sauce to be your Christmas gift?"

"I know you're kidding." He said. "But I'd enjoy your homemade sauce more than just about anything you could buy me."

I asked about my aunt Melanie, and my cousin Janet, and we spent the rest of the ride catching up on family and mutual friends.

As we pulled into the garage he reached out and put his hand on mine.

"Thanks for coming home Heidi." He said softly. "Even if it's awkward, I'm glad you're here."

"Awkward?" I whispered.

"Sure." He said, opening his door and getting out of the car. "After what happened when I dropped you off a few weeks ago, I was afraid you might deal with it by avoiding me and choosing to not deal with it."

I got out and helped him get my luggage out of the trunk.

"How exactly do you think we should deal with it?" I asked, as we went into the kitchen.

"I don't know." He said. "I've been trying to figure that out for weeks."

"What exactly needs to be dealt with?" I asked.

"What happened during the blizzard." He said softly.

"Do you regret it?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure." He said. "How do you feel about it?"

"I think if we really regretted it, we wouldn't have done it twice that night. Or again the next night." I said, putting my arms around him. "Want to know how I think we should handle it?"

"How?" he asked.

"We love each other don't we?" I asked. "It doesn't have to be romantic and weird. It just means that we can celebrate a special connection that most people don't get to have."

"So you think what we did was okay?" he asked.

"Better than okay." I whispered, standing on my tiptoes to look up into his eyes. "What we shared was fucking beautiful Daddy."

We stood like that for a moment, and then in an instant the hug changed. His hands didn't really move, but he stopped holding me in a comforting way, and pulled me tighter, and suddenly there was physical need in the hug.

And becoming aware of his physical need seemed to awaken something deep inside my own body.

I closed my eyes as he lowered his mouth to mine, and I put my hand to the small of his back and slid it down into his pants against his tailbone as his tongue probed into my mouth.

I moaned softly and felt his hands move down my back, and then they were on my ass and I hopped up and wrapped my legs around him, and his mouth went to my neck and sucked.

"Jesus Heidi." He groaned. "What are you doing to me?"

"Being with you Daddy." I moaned. "All of you. All the way."

He carried me into the living room, and suddenly we were on the couch, with him sitting underneath me.

I lifted my sweater over my head and pulled my bra off with it, and he put his hands on my breasts and I moved against him, feeling his erection press against me through his pants.

I put my hands on his head and held him tenderly, as he pulled my body close and began to kiss my stomach.

His mouth kissed along my skin, moving to the underside of my breast, and I closed my eyes as erotic warmth pulsed through me.

He kissed my tender flesh for a long time, his mouth working slow and hot against my swollen breast, my nipple getting harder and harder as his mouth worked towards it, causing me to tremble.

He licked with his tongue between kisses, his mouth getting closer to my areola with each passing minute.

Just when he was a hair away from making contact, he cupped my breast and moved his mouth to my other one, starting over.

I leaned against him, his arm strong around my back as I writhed in his lap, squirming and moaning as his hot breath played against my skin and his tongue danced closer and closer to my aching nipple.

At long last his mouth latched onto my pink nipple, and I put my head back and groaned, running my fingers through his hair while his mouth caused my simmering sexual tension to gather momentum inside of me.

And then he picked me up again, and I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his forehead as he carried me upstairs to his bedroom. But we didn't go to his bedroom. He carried me up a second flight of stairs to the third floor.

With my legs around him, we went into my old bedroom. He dropped me on the bed and leaned over to kiss me again, his tongue and lips probing against mine as I pulled at his shirt and worked to undo the buttons.

With his shirt open I ran my fingers through his chest hair and moaned into his mouth, wrapping my legs around him again and thrilling at the feel of his body against mine.

He started to kiss my neck and I pushed my hands around inside the shirt to his back.

"Oh Daddy." I whispered. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too Heidi." He said, standing up and taking his shirt completely off.

With the late afternoon light pouring through the windows I stared at the telltale bulge in his pants.

"Show me your cock Daddy." I said.

I was anxious to see the erection of the man I loved more than anything in the world.

I hadn't been a virgin when he fucked me in that motel room, but his was the only erection that had ever made me cum.

In fact, my Daddy had made me orgasm with both his cock and his mouth.

He unzipped his pants and then undid the button, before pushing them and his underwear to the floor. When he stood up his cock pointed at me and I felt a pulse of anticipatory warmth move through my cunt.

He reached for my pants and grabbed the front snap, undoing them and pulling them open.

I lifted my hips from the bed and helped him pull them off, and then we were both naked, both of us starting to breathe a little heavier in anticipation of the pleasure that awaited us.

I reached down and brushed my fingers along his cock.

"Can I taste it Daddy?" I whispered.

"Do you want to do that?" He asked me.

I nodded, looking into his eyes, feeling his cock throb in my hand.

"I've never done that before." I admitted. "Can I try it with you?"

"You can try anything with me that you want to Heidi." He said softly, stroking my cheek with his fingers.

I kissed him again, and then slid down the bed, kissing his chest and belly as I went lower, settling between his legs and giving each of his thighs a quick kiss, before letting my face hover inches from his cock.

I stared with unchecked lust, fascinated at how beautiful his engorged arousal looked. I took it in my hand, feeling how hot and hard it was, squeezing it in my fingers and feeling it throb with need.

I looked up at him, and discovered that he was staring down at me, watching me hold his erection an inch from my face as I panted with need.

"What should I do Daddy?" I whispered. "I've never done this before."

"Whatever you want baby." He said. "Whatever you think will feel good."

I kissed his shaft quickly, brushing my lips against it. Then I moved my mouth to his balls and kissed him there, moving my hand up and down his cock as he moaned.

"What feels best?" I asked him, staring in fascination at his cock and the way it seemed to quiver all by itself.

"With you it will all feel good." He said. "Just go slow so we can both enjoy it."

I circled my thumb and forefinger around the base and pulled the cock, tilting it back towards my face. I leaned closer and took in a deep breath, reveling in his scent, letting it affect my body with the pure erotic smell of aroused cock.

I stuck my tongue out and gave the shaft a soft lick, unsure what sort of taste to expect. And just like with his scent I felt my entire body pulse erotically when my tongue made contact with his skin.

In so many ways it tasted just like his neck or chest, but there was something primal about what I could taste, something that tripped senses deep in my brain alerting me to his arousal on a primal level.

I put my tongue out and licked again, starting lower this time and dragging my tongue up towards the top.

"Be careful of the tip Heidi." He said softly. "It's more sensitive than the rest."

I licked just below the tip, flicking my tongue back and forth and feeling the cock twitch against my tongue and I pulled back.

"Did that hurt?" I asked him.

"Oh no sweetheart." He said, staring down at me. "It doesn't hurt. It's just much more sensitive."

He stroked my hair as his cock twitched again.

"Like the way my mouth feels different on your nipple than it does on your belly." He continued. "Treat it like that. You can do anything to the tip that you do to the rest of the cock, just do it more gently, because it feels so much better."

I licked him again, starting lower and licking higher this time, making sure to lick all the way up to his cockhead, swirling my tongue quickly across the opening of his cock.

He stroked my hair lovingly, and I smiled up at him and kissed his cockhead gently.

"So good." He whispered.

I opened my mouth and put the head of his cock against my tongue, letting a stream of spit drip down his cock.

"Judasfuck!" he gasped, tensing up.

I closed my mouth around him and sucked gently, watching his face for any indication that I was sucking too hard, loving the way his hips pushed up at me.

I circled my hand around his cock and moved it up and down, taking more of him into my mouth and sucking.

"That feels good Heidi." He whispered. "Your mouth feels so good on my cock."

"Tell me what to do Daddy." I said, pulling my mouth away from him while my fingers kept moving up and down. "I want to make you cum hard."

"Just go slow and explore." He told me. "I'll let you try anything you want."

I bent down and kissed his balls, loving the way his hair down there tickled against my nose.

"Anything?" I whispered.

"Just remember that you don't have to try it all right now." He said. "In fact I probably won't last long enough right now for you to try much."

"Are you close to cumming?" I whispered, squeezing him in my hand.

"Yes." He said. "You turn me on so much.

I put my mouth back on his cock and sucked again, swirling my tongue around him and moving my fingers up and down.

"How do you want to cum Daddy?" I asked him. "How can I make it feel the best for you when you it happens?"

He looked at me and took several deep breaths, as if he was trying to decide what exactly I was offering and what he wanted to do with that offer.

"Where do you want me to cum Heidi?" he asked, his voice quivering.

"I want it to feel good for you Daddy." I said, flicking my tongue against the head of his cock while I stroked him.

"I'll enjoy it no matter what." He said. "Just cumming while I'm close to you will be good. Is there a way you'd like to try it?"

"I've never sucked a cock before Daddy." I said, looking into his eyes. "I want your cum to be the first cum I ever taste. Will you cum in my mouth Daddy?"

"Are you sure Heidi?" he asked.

I put him back in my mouth and sucked him as deep as I could get him, holding his balls in one hand and rubbing his shaft with my other.

"Oh fuck." He moaned.

I kept sucking, moving my head up and down, and savoring his movements and all the sounds he was making as I made him feel good.

He reached down with his other hand and held my head in both hands while I worked him in and out of my mouth.

"If you keep going like that I won't be able to hold back." He groaned.

I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"It's okay Daddy." I said. "I want it to happen. I want your cum in my mouth."

I returned my mouth to his cock, sucking harder and moving my hand and tongue faster as my head bobbed up and down.

I wondered what it would feel like when he came, and if I'd be able to swallow it all.

I had girlfriends who claimed that cum in their mouth was the worst thing ever, but in this moment with my body tingling I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than for my dad to feel his cock erupt while it was in my hot mouth.

I had enjoyed everything else with him so much, that I somehow knew that I would find the taste and sensation of his orgasm to be both arousing and satisfying.

I felt his balls pull up towards his body, and I used my thumb to rub them carefully, working my spit into the soft skin.

He was holding my head gently, and now his grip changed, holding it tighter, and I felt a thrill knowing that right now my Daddy needed me right where I was.

I worked my hand up and down his shaft, and I realized that he suddenly felt harder and thicker against my fingers and mouth.

I moaned loud, encouraging him to feel as much pleasure as he could, assuring him that I wanted his pleasure as much as I'd ever wanted my own.

"Heidi...Heidi...HEIDI!" he said. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna....I'm gonna!"

I made a greedy sound with his cock in my mouth, sucking him even harder.

And then he pushed up from the bed and I felt a sudden hot flood in my mouth, pushing against my tongue and squirming all over my teeth and gums as another spurt pulsed out.

I jerked him faster and swallowed, another spurt hitting my throat and causing me to cough and snort.

I took his cock in my hand and jerked it furiously, watching the tip as another white spurt thundered out and hit my cheek, followed by even more as I pushed my mouth to his shaft and licked.

I tried to get my breathing under control as I felt a stream of his cum drool out of my mouth.

"Fuckohfuck!" he groaned, shaking underneath me.

And then his grabbed my wrist and held it still, and I stopped stroking him and just held his cock, his thickness in my hand giving me a thrill, as I felt his cum run down my cheek and drip down onto his thigh.

I ran my tongue around my mouth, loving the taste but wishing I'd been able to keep him in my mouth for all of his spurting gushes.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I said softly, looking at him.

"Why?" he asked. "It felt so good Heidi. I loved it."

"I wanted to swallow it all Daddy." I said. "Did it really feel good?"

He pulled me up so that I was laying on top of him.

He kissed my lips tenderly, and then wrapped his arms around me.

"Heidi you made me feel so good." He whispered. "I loved it. And I love you."

"I love you too Daddy." I said.

I took his hand and moved it back to my breast, sighing happily as he rolled my nipple in his fingers. He kissed me again, and I closed my eyes as I pressed my body against his, feeling his wet cock against my thigh.

And then my father leaned forward and kissed my belly, grabbing my thighs in his hands and pulling my body to the edge of the bed.

"Daddy!" I whimpered. "Wait! Wait!"

"What's wrong Heidi?" he asked.

"I need...I need to shower first." I said. "I want to be clean down there for you Daddy."

He grinned at me and put his face against my thigh and inhaled a deep breath.

"I love the way you smell Heidi." He whispered. "You have the scent of a sexy and beautiful woman."

He buried his face in my thatch of pubic hair and inhaled again, and a lewd thrill coursed through me as he ran his fingers through my pubic hair.

"And I love your pussy." He said. "It's so fucking sexy."

Knowing that my hair down there and the aroma of my aroused cunt turned him on, did something to me. I caused me to squirm and gasp as my body responded to his words.

He pushed his mouth to my hole and I felt his tongue probe my cunt lips and I whimpered again, this time feeling a familiar orgasmic tension deep inside.

"Daddy." I moaned. "Oh Daddy I love this so much."

I put my hand down and spread my fingers apart, and he put his fingers in between each of mine and we held hands like that, holding on tight as he loved me with his mouth.

He sucked at my clitoris, and I felt a piercing heat start in my belly and I rolled my hips and let out a long trembling moan.

"Daddy you're going to make me cum already!" I groaned.

"Cum for me Heidi." He murmured. "I want your sweet orgasm."

"Oh yes!" I cried out, feeling my body tense up as I started to go over the edge.

He pushed a finger into my hole as he licked at my clit, and knowing that own my father was the one touching my most private spot sent me over the edge into oblivion.

I screamed as I came, my orgasm powerful and relentless as it rolled through my body in waves, causing me to thrash and writhe in the bed.

I held onto Daddy's hand and cried out over and over as I felt his tongue lick and tickle my clit until I suddenly sat up and screamed as another orgasm roared through me.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12