Heidi Learns to Swallow Daddy's Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his tongue moving against my burning clitoris until I had to push him away from the intensity of the sensation.

I lay on the bed, gasping and shaking, and then he was beside me, kissing and holding me until I curled into a ball against his chest and closed my eyes, feeling safe and protected while his hands ran up and down my back.

Eventually his hands started to roam, as we kissed passionately and slowly, like long lost lovers reunited.

When he touched my inner thigh, I spread my legs apart and kissed him, while he strummed my clit and fingered me, my hips rolling as I gasped and moaned against his mouth.

And then suddenly another orgasm was starting, and I dug my nails into his back and came again, reaching down to hold his cock while my orgasm thundered through me, weeping at the emotional and physical intensity of it.

His cock was stiff again, and I was suddenly consumed with a need to give him the sort of pleasure he'd given me.

I pulled him to me and moved onto my back, and he pushed his cock up into me with one slow thrust and I bit his neck and screamed.

"So fucking hot." He groaned. "So fucking wet."

"For you Daddy." I whimpered. "It's all for you."

He moved in and out gently, his cock sliding past sensitive nerve endings that I hadn't even been aware of before, and I rolled my hips with him, while we held each other tight.

Each of us was taking and giving pleasure where our bodies were joined in slippery warmth, and I ran my hands up and down his muscular back and felt a physical satisfaction that I'd never experienced before.

For a long time it was like that, both of us panting and moaning and occasionally kissing, our pleasure building and building as he kept the same gentle rhythm while he fucked in and out of my clenching hole.

On and on we fucked, the sun long down and both of us sweaty and tense in the total darkness, the only sound our ragged breathing and the gentle rocking of my old twin bed.

And then he growled deep in his chest, and grabbed my ass with both hands and started to stab his cock into me faster and faster, and I shrieked as my senses suddenly overloaded and I started to cum.

I heard him scream against my throat and I felt his cock pulsing as a flood of liquid heat spurted against the walls of my cunt. It went on and on until he pulled away, his stiff cock pulling out of me while I whimpered with exhausted pleasure.

He held his cock and pushed his cockhead against my thighs and stomach, leaving wet trails of his semen on my skin, almost like he was marking me as his property.

And then he collapsed beside me, and I put my head on his shoulder as I felt a dribble of his hot seed pulse out of my hole and run down the crack of my ass.

He took my hand in his and kissed it, and we lay like that for a while, kissing and holding each other.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I eventually whispered.

"Of course, sweetheart." He said softly.

"Can I sleep with you tonight Daddy? Can we fall asleep holding each other?" I asked.

"I'd like that, Heidi." He said. "But we should clean up and have dinner first."

"Can we shower together?" I asked, lifting my head up.

He laughed and pulled me down so he could kiss my forehead.

"I think we could do that." He said. "As long as you're still willing to cook dinner."

I reached down and took his soft and sticky cock in my hand.

"What will you do for me if I make dessert Daddy?" I asked with a grin.

To Be Cuntinued...

~~

I hope you enjoyed this.

I plan to follow Heidi and her incestuous short story adventures from 1986 right up through the present day, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!

IsabellaEmily

12