Heidi Starts My Training

Story Info
Lesbian Domme starts to train her slave.
2k words
4.06
4.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers

In the beginning before I became Heidi's total fag/slave she started her training of me by breaking me of my old ways which were of a masculine and sexually abusive nature she would say. I was brought up in a big city with all the normal things a boy would do such as sports and trying to date and fuck as many girls as I could. This carried on into my fifties until I ran into the brick wall that was Heidi. She completely stopped me dead in my tracks with her intelligent strong mind and superior physical strength that she used on me to break me down in spirit and body, let me tell you how she accomplished it and her methods.

In a previous post I told how I first saw her at work in a big corporate environment as I was attracted to her aura of looking serious and smart. She wore her stylish glasses and had a short styled hairdo and I found out later of Scandinavian descent naturally wide and thick from her ancestry of her people especially the women working the fields of Europe doing the hard labor while the men went hunting for game. She had 18" biceps and thick thighs and a muscular ass that was appealing to the experience eye as other men would consider her large and maybe fat but she was all powerhouse I was to find. She grew up a tomboy in Georgia playing sports and roughhoused the boys with many fights as she won most as the boys underestimated her fighting abilities and strength. She did all sorts of manual labor jobs until she went to college to get her degree.

A couple of bad marriages with husbands that cheated, drank and mistreated her and the last one I was to learn when he tried to hit her she broke his jaw and it needed wiring from her powerful punch. After that she started to attract and date women mostly the feminine types as she took the Bull Dyke role she filled quite easily. I met her while I was 58 in good shape and still got attention from women with my looks and dress as she was 42 and in her prime when I introduced myself and made small talk until she went through her training and assigned to me as my secretary on projects and budgets which she was a wiz on. Yes, she was smarter and later to learn much tougher and stronger than me.

I would joke and flirt with her without crossing any harassment lines HR would find offensive and she would smile and I think enjoyed the attention. After working on a very big project I asked if she'd grab a bite and she agreed and talked her into coming back to the house for a glass of wine as I wanted to get to know her and couldn't take my eyes off her biceps as she sipped her wine then made my move which would affect the next 5 years of my life. I complimented her strong arms and challenged her to arm-wrestling and she wiped the floor with me which surprised me how easily she won. We called it a night and when I saw her the next day she asked if i wanted to hang out again tonight and I agreed turned on by this Amazon and what possibilities could come next.

That night after sharing some wine and conversation I asked for another chance to win back my male pride and she won even easier I was a little pissed and said can we wrestle she said sure she knew how and being a country girl against this city guy beat me fair and square in my living room. We sat and I confessed I was aroused by strong women and had visited a few Dominatrixes in my life but nothing like her. In my day girls were sugar and sweet very femme fatale. She listened and said she would research on the net to see what it was about as I wanting to give her a hint of what I liked.

I told her about a book the my older sister was reading when I was 15 called the Happy Hooker the life of a high priced call girl which changed me and her being a quick study read it and opened up a whole new thinking to her. She had started to visit the local sex clubs observed and one night was offered the chance to flog and whip a naked guy and it set off a spark that turned into a raging inferno with me caught in its ember. She saw the power she had over men and learning what turns them on and then by denying it she could control her prey and do the things she enjoyed doing to him. I was to be her subject matter and this is how she trained and claimed her ownership of me.

First she had to beat me into submission so I couldn't question or refuse her commands and she did by provoking a fight which led to us using our fists and I was no match as she was quicker to the punch and my punches didn't faze her as I ran out of energy and basically became a punching bag for her as she beat my thighs, arms and stomach at will until I begged her to stop but being angry really gave me a heavy beating I wouldn't forget reducing me to tears and crying for her to stop. She did and explained I was to be her slave from now on and not resist her control as she had plans for us, that really scared me also seeing her temper. She added that "you know this is what you wanted and started flirting with her and all the other bullshit you talked about". I couldn't disagree but didn't expect this.

Next she said she was the dominant in the relationship and taking on the male role in dress and that she was a lesbian who despised men for their cocky feelings of superiority and she would teach me the true power of her. Over the course of weeks she came over after our professional work situation and in black motorcycle boots, jeans and either tank top tee shirt showing her strong arms or a lumberjack shirt revealing her Bull Dyke persona. She brought a bag with a dress, thong panties and stockings that she wanted me in and as I gave a look she told me to get dressed or shed beat the shit outta me and I went to the bedroom and did as she ordered showing her as she was pleased. She had another bag with a big strapon dildo and harness she called Big Blue a 12' cock she put on over her jeans.

Frightened and nervous she ordered me to the bedroom and on all fours and lifted my dress, what I didn't know she had set up her phone to livestream to a girlfriend to show her how she dominated her slave. She lubed her cock and it felt massive as I was in great discomfort but she worked the head in and slowly inch by inch ignoring my screams of pain got big blue all the way as she provided commentary to the viewer. This was to become a regular practice for her for the next 3 years of her screwing me on a regular basis anytime she desired. She gave it to me deep and hard for about an hour really working my ass or man pussy she called it saying "your asshole is now my pussy and my playground". I don't know what her girlfriend thought of it but I was completely at her mercy as she would reach around and gather my precum and make me lick it off her fingers. She started jacking me off and after I eventually did cum in her hand and fed me my own cum eating it off her palm.

Many times after this she required me to be cross dressed upon her arrival or just in panties and we'd fuck with me being the receiver as she liked to do it missionary style and my wrapping my legs around her back as he pounded her bitch causing me to scream in excstacy as the rubbing of big blue on my prostate was an itch that couldn't be scratched. She also was putting me against a wall when not fucking and whipping my ass n legs covering them with stripes as I yelled from the pain but helpless to stop this strong Amazon Queen. She next said she was inviting friends over to hang out but I didn't know it would be women I knew.

One weeknight I opened the door to find Heidi with Robin and Kelly 2 other secretaries from work and after exchanging greetings and chatting Heidi said go and put your dress on. I was shocked and embarrassed and pleaded with her, she yelled "go put your fucking dress on or do you want me to kick your ass" in front of them.

I went in the bedroom and came out with a red face and twirled in my dress revealing my thong pantied ass as the girls ooohed and laughed at my predicament. Then she had me serve them all wine and said she was going to demonstrate how she dominates me as her slave "you know him from work but I'm his Master isn't that right bitch". All I said was please keep this private and discreet from others which they agreed to.

Next she had me get in the center of the living room and take my dress n panties off as I was nude showing my shaved cock n balls as she wants me to maintain. The girls eyes were glued to me as I got on my knees legs spread wide as Kelly started taking pics of my ass and hanging balls on display and Heidi started whipping me hard and leaving her mark. Then she got down in a sitting position against the couch and had me sit in front of her as she wrapped her strong arms around my chest and told me " start getting it hard old man" and I started to jack it in front of them and not getting it hard fast enough she applied pressure in her bear hug on my ribs and chest causing great pain as my attempts to get hard were feeble.

She'd let up to get me to attempt again saying "cmon I'll break your ribs if you don't get hard, do it for the girls" as I started to get hard and leak she took the precum with her middle finger and fed it to me in front of them. As I was really getting into it she started to exert pressure until I deflated and screamed from the pain. This went on it seemed for an hour as I was afraid of her breaking my ribs and sternum using half her power eventually crying real tears in from of them as I had lost all my masculine pride and dignity. She then told me to head to the bedroom and wait as they finished their drinks. As they entered she started putting on her harness and was going to demonstrate how she fucked her slut and said "he loves it in the ass you'll see".

She put me on all fours and entered me easily as my ass had already been broken in from Big Blue as Kelly took the pics and fucked the daylights out of me in front of them as I moaned and screamed with pleasure like a bitch in heat once saying it was "too big" she said "shut the fuck up you love it" as she took me in all the regular positions until she pulled out and told me to lay on my back and jerk off for them and eat my load as they gave me encouragements. After it was getting late on a work night and they left. The next day seeing them I got quiet greetings and sly smiles. I think they must of shared it with some other girls as I could feel they knew as girls talk but that was how this started in the beginning I can share more if anyone is interested.

Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers