Heidi Starts My Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Lez femdom continues slaves training.
1.1k words
4.2
2.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers

After her displaying my shame and humiliation to her girlfriends and selected co workers she made demands on me as she enjoyed owning her slave. She introduced me to everyone we'd meet as her slave which terrified me that my secret would get out to someone that knew me but she didn't care. She was growing more sadistic each time and had no concern for me or my feeling as I was just a play toy for her to use and experiment her harsh methods and test my pain threshold. I was truly frightened what came next but completely powerless against her wrath and her unleashing a beating.

She shared a condo with robin a coworker and I was called to met her at her place that night when I got there she handed me bright pink panties and told me to get them on right now. I stripped in front of them and put hem on they were thongs and had to turn and show my ass to them. Then I was told to buy them dinner at a local restaurant and get it to go, they ordered steak dinners and I put on gym shorts a tee and flip flops to pick it up and pay for it. At the table I served them dinner as they had me get on the floor and eat a bowl of dried cereal as they indulged I was to lick and suck their toes as they discussed future plans for my use.

After they ate I was pushed into the bedroom by Heidi and she started to beat and punch me around the room, my head chest and thighs were subjected to countless punches in front of Robin as she wanted to display her dominance and power. As I cowered in a corner robin said she wanted to see some femdom kink and Heidi told me to get on the bed and pull those panties off and on all fours. Robin started to take pics of me in many compromising positions on her phone. She had Robin hold one of my ass cheeks as she held the other to spread me and spit in my hole and started to finger me using one two and eventually up to 4 fingers as she said she wants to fist me one day. Her technique felt good on my prostate as I moaned and she pulled out I wanted more and she told me to beg her. I said "please Master Heidi fuck my hole" she said this time really beg and I did as she continued to finger me.

Robin would reach around and stroke me and tell Heidi "he's leaking again" and Heidi stopped and told Robin to drop her shorts as she had a really big ass being a BBW and was told to eat her asshole which I did as ordered and keep stroking myself. After a couple minutes Heidi said "we already know your an asshole and an ass eating jerkoff so now jerkoff on her butt cheek and eat it you cumeater". I did as I was told and they yelled encouragement to me to "shoot a good load" and called me many names that set me off and I exploded a 3 day load on Robins ass and ate it off her butt. The next day at work I limped from her beating as they watched and both smiled.

They decided I should clean their condo on my lunch break from work and be put in chastity as well as taken to a gay club so I can start sucking guys. That Thursday at lunch hour I was told at work to vacuum and mop the floors and clean the dirty dishes in the nude and her Dyke girlfriend could show up as she had a key and wouldn't like to see a nude man in her gf's condo but I did as she wanted and was petrified that her gf might walk in on me. Heidi bought a chastity for me and placed me in it and held the key. That weekend we went to a gay club and she kept introducing me as her slave to everyone as I hung my head in shame and stayed quiet. I went to the bathroom to pee from all the beers and saw a black guy about 40 pissing and glanced at him he showed his cock as I turned back to look away and finished.

Back at the bar the Black guy came up to Heidi and started talking as i couldn't hear from the music and she was smiling and nodded and came over to me and said "you were checking out his cock and he wants you to suck him off so hes coming back with us. I froze but was speechless and we left together and Heidi said from me and him to get in the back seat as she drove. He started to chat with her and she said hes my slave and you can use him anytime just let me know. He put his arm around my shoulder and started to lower his pants and took his long black snake out and told me to suck it. I hesitated as I never had and Heidi told me to "suck him motherfucker" I still paused and she reached around and slapped me in the head and then slapped me again as I finally lowered my head down and took him in my mouth sucking him the rest of the way to my place.

Once inside she had me strip and sit on the couch and proceed to suck him to completion and he shot his load deep in my throat and forced me to swallow. being late we went to bed with me and him sharing a bed and I was his bitch the rest of the night as we spooned my ass against him and he kept it in me all night whether asleep or awake. In the morning after coffee he left with the understanding he was coming back soon. I knew now she made me a faggot and would be his bitch again very soon. Long story short he starting coming over about 3 times a week knocking at the door as Heidi explained to him I wasn't free and she was my pimp. He agreed to the price and I was told to dress in stockings and skirts for him as we sat on the couch and made out as he liked in front of her then taken to the bedroom where he fucked me silly and make me suck his load out. Now beaten down and demoralized I now longer walked upright and was defeated with my head hung low at my predicament. This was the start of my new life under under her ownership with much more to follow...

Jsoul69
Jsoul69
22 Followers